[F2-PP] Let the hunt begin! (Phillia)

Stepping another step outside the safe zone. Macradon was ready to face the lower mobs and grab their loot, if they were strong enough for Macradon to get any. Either that or helping people out ... again. He usually roamed the lower floor, but not for hunting for materials or Col, he mostly did that on the higher floors with stronger mobs than this. Macradon sighed as he would begin to walk out into the fields and get some "fresh" air. He would stretch his body for this hunt, making his armor clang. He was wearing his uniform as he always did when he wan't lazing around or out in town with friends. His helmet, halfplate, vambraces, poleyn and demi-greaves. Macradon would make a few small jumps and get on with the exploration of the fields. The sun was early and still rising at the side, Macradon got a bit of sun into his helmet, but most of it was blocked out so Macradon would ignore it. He would keep on walking and think about what mobs he should be hunting today, maybe something like a bear or anything else that would be easy to spot a big group of.

Phillia wondered what kind of equipment she should get after today's monster hunting, perhaps some cloth items or another weapon, but that seemed ridiculous right now. She stepped out of the safezone and noticed a heavily armored man looking for some monsters, Phillia hesitated a bit before going up to him and sending a party invite. "It's dangerous to go alone right? Might as well pair up." It appears that she did not notice the armored fellow's level and thought he was like her, another low level grinding for materials.

He walked his road of solitude, or so he thought. He would look at the party invitation that just appeared on his GUI and look towards the source of the voice that came afterwards. It was a girl, not a particular person he remembered or recognized, but he would just accept the invite. It seemed like she was not in the highest of levels, and she didn't recognize Macradon's uniform, so he would shrug it off as someone on the lower floor hunting. "Sure, it's dangerous alone" he said. He would take up his visor for better view of the girl, exposing his face, red eyes and white hair, matching with his uniform's armor. He would take his hair away from his eyes so he would be able to see clearer. "So, what's your name?" he would ask the girl that had just invited him into a party.

She looks at him through his visor and thinks she recognizes him. "Aren't you- wait... I forgot who you were again." Nope, Phillia didn't have a clue who he was at all, she thought she had his name but I guess not. "Anyways, I'm Phillia, how about you?" She asked curiously. 'I'm starting to think he's not low leveled anymore, he might be part of the azure brigade or something, no low leveled player has that kind of heavy armor.' Phillia opened up her inventory to see if she had her lucky charm on, and to see how much col she had. "In the 600's... I'm broke."

Macradon would look confused at what she just said " I forgot who you were again. ". Meaning that she knew who he was, past tense that is. Where could they have met. Macradon was unsure of who she were and more confused on that they might have met before. Either way Macradon would present himself for the girl "I'm Macradon, member of the Knights of Blood Oath and part their Elite Strike Force" he would say with a proud voice and point towards the mark on the side of his helmet, a red cross resembling the icon of the guild. "600 you say? Well, let's get some Col for you, then" he said with a smile. Macradon had lots of money to work with, but it wasn't really what he usually paid with when asking for requests. It was usually materials he paid with. Having a business himself he was sure that Materials as payment were better than Col as payment. "Oh yeah, you said something about forgetting who I were again, have we met before?" he would ask the girl.

"I think I saw you stalking a big group of people on floor one, or it was another creepy guy." Phillia looked at the sky lost in thought talking to herself within her mind. 'I wonder what high leveled players are like, are they nice or mean... Might as well stop thinking about this, I'll probably remember -That- incident.' She took out her Rapier <<Astra>> and looked at Macradon as if she were ready. "Let's go kill some monsters!" Phillia tells him enthusiastically.

Macradon looked confused at the girl, was he stalking a group of people? Had he ever stalked anyone? He was surely confused of the situation. This girl was different from other people he had met, she probably had a reason for being like that. Macradon would sigh and take down the visor on his helmet again, they were heading out to fight, so it seemed. "Well, let us" he said with a smile as he would take out his weapon as well, just for flare as no mobs were in range at this moment. His big greatsword, crafted by him. A sword stronger than even what most people had, with its huge increase in damage. 

Phillia looked at the sword without amazement, because it was obviously tier two. "Oh! Right, you're that blacksmith right? For the Knights of The Blood!" She seemed a bit hyper after speaking, maybe she was just a slow listener or something? Nah, that can't be right, but she forgot all about that and followed Macradon, allowing him to lead and spot some monsters to kill.

Macradon would look at the girl as she asked him a question "Yes, I'm "that" blacksmith" he said with a smile and winked to underline "that". He would look somewhat confused to that the girl actually knew the guild, it was good to have the knowledge of the guild spread out to even the lower leveled players, though it did not matter too much other than more free advertisement without much try. "Are you familiar with the guild I'm part of?" he would ask the girl as most players down here wouldn't recognize the uniform nor the name. 

"Yeah! It's that floor clearing guild with the really... Big and tall people..." Her face had a certain look to it that suggested well... She was short! Five feet three inches is a pretty unimpressive height that sometimes lured the "loli-con" even though that height is not exactly "Loli" level. The mood of the girl changed quickly, she went from sulking to hyperactive, being a bit too excited around a KoB member. She wanted to join the guild too, but that's far away from her grasp. "Let's go kill some monsters now!"

He chuckled lightly at the big and tall statement. He quickly thought of his team leader, Mack. A big behemoth of a man. The girl was slightly shorter than Macradon, just slightly, by maybe and inch or two. So the other big people in the guild were just as big for him as they were for her. Macradon would lay out a friendly smile and get ready to fight. "Alright, show me how well prepared you are to fight. Find a monster you think you're capable of killing and slay it" he would say with a smile at the girl. If this girl was strong, maybe he would recommend her to the higher upper people, like the Commander and the Vice Commander. Macradon was eager to see this girl's potential.

The excited (Short) girl spotted a group of three miniature ents guarded by a fully grown ent, maybe she could fight all of them off without dying (If she was about to die some knight in shining blood red armoe would step in, I'm talking about you Macradon). After all they're just tiny walking trees right? Phillia tightly gripped her rapier and used the skill <<Charge>>, and as soon as she was close enough she'd use the sword art <<Sweep>>. The healthbars of the miniature ents went down to zero as soon as her rapier hit them; only one ent remaining.

ID#48815

Battle 10

Phillia: 24/24 HP 2/6 Energy

Miniature Ent: 0/10 HP

Ent: 16/16 HP

Miniature Ent Stats: 3 MIT 7 DMG 

Ent Stats: 4 MIT 10 DMG 

Edited by Phillia

Macradon would look as the girl with the rapier would rush up with a charge and kill 3 of the 4 Ents, Macradon would applaud lightly with a golf clap at the girl. "Very nicely done" Macradon said as he awaited the girl to finish off the biggest of the Ents, the last man standing of its kin, at least in that party. Macradon was in no rush to get in and shield off the girl from the Ent, that it did not seem like, the girl was doing it great on her own, and if the situation was to get dire, Macradon would still rush in with his <Charge> skill and take care of that in no time.

Phillia readied herself as the Ent came to attack her, surprisingly it didn't do much damage and hurt itself instead. The Ent had it's health bar severely reduced to below half of it's original sixteen. Many branches of the Ent began to fall rapidly, it would soon become a nearly naked tree. She prepared her weapon to attack the Ent soon and finish it off, then she'd be able to get some decent loot for once.

ID# 48841 results:

Mob 6

Phillia: 23/24 HP 2/6 Energy

Ent: 7/16 HP

Edited by Phillia

Macradon kept on watching the girl attacking the last big Ent. It was going great, she was slowly taking down its health with ease and lowering its appearance as a whole with her few slashes. Macradon was impressed, even though it was a low tier monster and a low level player, the way she fought was way better than most newbies he knew. He would keep on watching as the girl was about to take down the big Ent with her last attack, finally killing it and probably get something useful.

She was about to land the final strike on the Ent, but while trying to attack it she fell down and hit a stump. "Damnit! By bad luck is back again." If it wasn't for the accuracy system, she'd have been able to destroy the monster in a single blow. Sadly, that was no longer a reality as her energy was depleted down to a pitifully meager zero.

ID#48948

Battle 3

Phillia: 23/24 HP 0/6 Energy

Ent: 7/16 HP

Edited by Phillia

It didn't seem like the girl was having any problem defeating the Ent. At least that was what he thought when he looked at the battle, hugely in favor for the girl. She fell an left herself wide open for the Ent to attack. Reason she fell was mostly because of the lack of perception of her battlefield. Though she came out of the mistake with few scratches. The Ent was low in health so a single attack would be enough to kill it, but Phillia wasn't in any shape to take it down, at least not without some energy. Macradon would not say anything as she wasn't in danger, she only had to regain some energy passively or ask for help. Before either, Macradon would not react.

The Ent closed in on her preparing its final hit with one of the few remaining branches it had left. It jumped a dozen feet high in the air and londed on Phillia, to her surprise the hit was surprisingly weak, and not to mention it killed the poor Ent. The Ent shattered into crystalline pieces that were uncountable, and Phillia got up and looked at Macradon with a smile. "I did it."

ID#49095

Mob 8 (Mob Dies)

(Loot 16)

+80 Col

+1 Material

Phillia: 23/24 HP 0/6 Energy

Ent: -2/16 HP Dead x-x

Edited by Phillia

Phillia were in a struggle but quickly recovered from it. The Ent used all its energy to set off its last attack trying to finish off Phillia with a big leap and a strong punch, though it didn't do much and Phillia was somehow capable of killing it from that, Macradon couldn't really see what was happening. Macradon would make a small applause at Phillia "Good job" Macradon would say and smiled back at the girl. "You handled that well" he would say and it wasn't a lie. A player in her level handling a group of mobs like that  quite impressive, of course it was no where near Macradon's level, but comparing levels were not good for encouraging players to reach new heights. He would stand and watch the girl, not really having anything in mind right now.

Phillia walked up to Macradon and turned around to examine the fields again. "That was fun! But the thing is, I'm still poor. Maybe this time you could join the hunting with me?" The bluenette stared at Macradon with that 'Do it or I'll do something really bad to you' look, it appeared to be a bit threatening but kind at the same time. It would remind most people of a certain Tsundere they've seen in an anime.