[F2-PP] Let the hunt begin! (Phillia)

Macradon smiled, it was good to see that the girl enjoyed battling like that, and she was quite good at fighting these battles. Macradon would begin to reply to her question but was stopped and shocked at the sudden look of a threatening look. Macradon was sure that she wasn't going to harm Macradon, he wouldn't be able to even if she tried. Macradon would sigh lightly and accept "Sure, I'll join" Macradon would say "And if you're poor, just ask someone for a loan, I bet many people have lots of money" he would say, remembering that he had just burned 75 grand Col so he wasn't the richest person among the frontlines. Macradon would unsheathe his sword and bring out his big straight greatsword, he was getting ready to fight some mobs "Let's say all the Col we get from slaying mobs will go to your funds?" Macradon say. He wasn't poor at all, he had his business going and he was gaining some Col now and then, so it wouldn't be a big problem.

"That'd be great! I see some monsters over there, c'mon, let's kill them. You should attack first since I'm a-" She yawned. "Bit tired." Phillia remembered she ate a very large cake in the morning and that monstrous sugar demon was most likely the reason she's tired. "Way to go sugar crash...." Her energy went down quicker than before, it obviously had to be the cake.

"If you don't feel like battling I understand" he would say to Phillia who would mostly be tired of the sudden rush of energy or because she was fighting the ents earlier. Macradon would look for some stronger mobs nearby. Macradon would look over at some of the strongest mobs on the floor deep inside the forest. They were big humongous treants. Bigger than floor bosses, but not hostile. They roamed the forests nicely and quitetly in pairs. Macradon would await for 4 of them to appear at the same spot where he would engage upon them. The big treants weren't hostile ... at least not until they were hurt. All Macradon had to do was to kill them before they would turn hostile and hurt Macradon, if they would be able to do that. Macradon would prepare his sword "Look what it's like being in the floor raids" he would say as he would rush into the edge of the forest where some rare mobs appeared. With an instant movement he moved past a Phillia in a blink of an eye and would appear far from where he initially stood. He would unleash his sword art <Calamity Disaster> and cleave 6 strong times onto the big 4 hulking behemoths and slay them. Nearly all his energy would be consumed by the sword art, but he would be acquiring a bit amount of loot from these mobs and he would be fine with that.

ID: 49555
BD: 9, crit +1 Damage. Charge +1 Damage. Calamity Disaster 6x2x(12+1+1)-30=168 AOE damage
CD: 1, no proc.
LD: 19, bonus!

- Health list -
  Macradon: 121/121
Energy: 5/29

Elder Ent: 100 HP, 30 MIT, 40 DMG. Dead

- Macradon's Acquired Loot -
Col: 2000
Mat: 8

Edited by Macradon

Phillia watched as Macradon cleaved away at the elder ents, she looked closely to see what he did but had some trouble keeping her eyes open. "Wow, so this is a front liner." Before long Phillia had her eyes closing and opening repeatedly. Aha! She finally realized she didn't get enough sleep after pulling an all nighter, but how did she forget that? Oh well, that didn't really matter now, the best thing she could do right now is head back to town. Phillia yawned, "Hey Macradon, I'm going back to town to get some sleep, you coming along?" 

OOC: Let's wrap up the thread soon so we can get our rewards

After the quick sweep against the monsters, Phillia seemed to be drowsy or just slight. "Uh ... sure I guess" Macradon said as he would follow along. He would sheathe his sword again and follow the girl towards the town. Macradon didn't really do much today, but he was tired anyways. It was either because he was getting lazy or because x12 aoe sword art was taking a big toll on his energy reserves. "Oh yeah, have this" he would say and open a trade window and hand over the 2000 Col over to Phillia, it was what Macradon proposed to do earlier, so he would hold his word, even though he didn't do much.

Phillia turned around with her eyes half closed staring at Macradon, "T-Thanks..." She accepted the trade and walked towards the town, but halfway there she fell asleep and hit the cold stone ground. Phillia was once again in deep sleep like she was on a certain other floor. Damn, how many times would she do this? She's starting to become like that one girl she knew, always falling asleep in class, but at least that was safer than what she's doing right now.

"Hey Rin! There you are, could you tell me how to do this math problem?" Oh no, Rin jumped in fear of helping her friend do some math. "You're a smart girl Harumi-chan, you don't need me telling you what to do." Harumi looked at her in shock, "What do you mean tell me what to do? I just have trouble in math, jeez, don't just call me smart like that, it's embaressing...." Good old times, but this was a dream and everything would shatter like glass once she awoke.

Phillia collapsed in town out of a sudden, she really was tired. Macradon would sigh at the sight and walk over to her and pick her up. "Poor girl, pushing herself so much" he would mutter for himself as he would head to the nearest inn and rent a room for Phillia. He would lay her in the bed and place a blanket over her. "Sleep tight" he said as he would walk out of the room again and get down into the bar area. "Ginger Ale on rocks" he would say to the bartender and receive his drink. He would stay down here in the bar awaiting Phillia to wake up so he was sure that she was fine, evne if it would take several hours.

"Hey Harumi-chan, did you do your homework?" Phillia asked the girl right next to her. Harumi looked at her in shock and shouted "W-What? You didn't do your homework?" Everyone was surprised now. 'Great, this is that time again, why am I living it again?' Phillia knew this was a dream but didn't know how to wake up. 'Might as well make the most of it.' A pile of completed homework assignments appeared right in front of her, and she said "I did all of it, what are you talking about?" Her vision began to become blurry as everything dissappeared; shattered into reality.

The room that she was in banged loudly as she kicked the door open. For some reason, Phillia became her old self; always angry. "Where the hell am I!?" She shouted. Phillia looked around and spotted Macradon. "Oh, that's what happened." She crossed her arms and thanked him. After that, she left the tavern without another word, kicking the door open once more.

-Phillia leaves the thread

Macradon was in the midst of taking a sip off of his drink as the door was kicked open from Phillia's room. With a quick movement he would look up at the door, she was awake, but somewhat furious and confused of what had happened. Macradon would not question it and had no time to react as the angry girl would leave with another kicked down door. Macradon would sigh and pay the tavern owner "Sorry for the inconvenience" he would say with a slight tired voice, it was time for him to head back home and get some rest after this.

Thread Complete
200 Col to both participants
1 SP to both participants
2000 Col to Phillia
8 Materials to Macradon