[PP-F2] My Fists are Gonna be Sore.... <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> (Jomei)

Hikoru smiled as the health of the boulder kept dwindling down more and more. His partner took a larger chunk out of it's health, and he gave a smile. He lined up his shot and hit it hard, taking another sliver of health. He smiled and gave a nod to his partner, feeling proud that it had been going so well so far. He waited for his partner to punch it next, hoping to hit it one more time

ID: 50425

BD: 7+3=10

Hikoru: 14/20 NRG

Boulder: 42/50 HP

Edited by Hikoru
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The irishman brought his leg back down to the Earth with a huff of air. At the same time, Hikoru drove his fist into the boulder, dropping its health just a little bit more. After he saw the man clear the way, Jomei clenched his fist tight and cocked it back. As his fist settled in place, it became engulfed in a gold hue, similar to that of his blade whenever he activated a sword art. Digging the toe of his boot into the dirt, Jomei let his fist fling forward, colliding with the face of the boulder. As his fist hit the rock, dust and bits of debris shot out from the sides of his fist, and he had created another crater slightly larger than his fist. He brought his hand back and took another breath. 

ID: 51568

BD: 9

Boulder: 40/50 HP(38/40)

((OOC: We need to track our energy this Thread I have been informed. Go and check all your energy so we don't get yelled at XD))

Hikoru watched the other player Jomei as his fist was enveloped in a gold light, and he dealt a larger chunk of damage to the boulder, and he smiled. They were slowly but surely defeating this rock, and he was happy it was going well. He sighed and lined up his shot and hit the boulder, but it didn't seem to leave a dent in the Boulder. He sighed and waited for his next shot to see if he could deal any more damage than he was doing now.

ID: 51765

LD: 2+3=5 Miss! (2 NRG Wasted)

Hikoru: NRG: 12/20

Boulder: 40/50

Edited by Hikoru

Jomei's focus became completely engulfed in destroying this boulder with Hikoru. After his last critical punch had landed and dealt a slight larger bit of damage, the Irishman decided not to just let up on his assault. Sidestepping to give himself his own bit of space. The man's olive eyes picked out a spot on the boulder and went to town. Punch after punch, he drove his fists into the face of the rock, almost as if beating on a punching bag. 

ID: 52406

BD: 2(+4) = 6

Boulder: 39/50 HP(38/40)

Hikoru breathed and continued to strike the rock, not ready to give up on this Quest, even if he did just hurt himself. He struck it once more, and another small sliver dissapeared from it. He smiled and continued to punch, not ready to give up yet. He looked around, and realized that the sun was starting to go down. He knew immediently that this Quest was going to take much longer than he had anticipated, and he breathed and continued, giving a look to the other player, and sighed

"We may be here overnight..." He said with a small sigh and went back to punching the rock

ID: 52424

BD: 4+3=7

Boulder: 38/50 HP(11/20)

Edited by Hikoru

"Heh" Jomei chuckled with an exhale as he continued his onslaught of punches. "I woulnd't.." he put in another few punches, "..Be surprised.." a couple more punches, "..If we had to do that" Coking his arm back, Jomei prepped one more powerful punch. He let his fist fly forward and crash into the face of the boulder. He then took a step back, "Phew." He brought up his wrist, the back of his hand to the side of his forehead, and he wiped the sweat that was accumulating there.

ID: 53234

BD: 7(+4)

Boulder: 37/50 HP (38/40)

• 4 weeks later...

Hikoru breathed as he continued to punch the rock. He couldn't believe this had taken as long as it had. He was starting to grow tired, but he knew he couldn't back out until he had no energy left remaining. He breathed and continued to punch rapidly. He smiled as a small sliver of health dropped. He breathed and sat down onto the ground

"Whew, what a workout! Haven't worked this hard since my last Big Quest... Tagas..." He said with a small laugh

ID: 56561

BD: 3+3=6

Boulder: 36/50 HP (10/20)

((OOC: I will edit later if it's too short. My phone isn't all that trustworthy))

Edited by Hikoru

Jomei watched as Hikoru disengaged from the boulder and stepped back, sitting down on the ground. He seemed pretty wiped out from punching the rock for such a long time. Jomei stepped forward once again, clenching his fists as tight as he could and letting another small barrage fly forward. He would let out a huff of breath with each swing, sounding more and more exhausted as he did so. "Why.. is.. this...taking..so...long.." he said between punches. He took a step back himself, slouching forward and placing his hands on his knees. "hah...hah..hah.."

ID: 56568
BD: 6(+4)

Boulder: 35/50 HP (38/40)

• 4 weeks later...

Hikoru turned to the rock, and shook off his hands. He knew he needed to get this done, and get it done quick. He knew it was getting late, and he knew he didn't have much more time to waste. He laughed and went for another punch, and soon a small crack appeared from where he punched. he smiled and punched again, and soon the crack grew to a reasonable size. He laughed and held a fist up.

"Knew I would do some damage eventually!" He said with another laugh, and sat to the ground, growing more and more weary by the second. 

ID: 58865

BD: 10

Boulder: 32/50 HP (9/20)

Edited by Hikoru

Jomei picked up his head to see Hikoru lay a powerful punch into the face of the boulder, leaving a remarkably sized crack where his fist was. "Heh.. Great shot." He said with a smirk as he picked his body back up with a deep breath. He grabbed his right wrist and rotated his fist, extending out and balling up his fingers. His hand was beginning to feel a bit stiff from punching the rock this many times. "Hm.." he frowned as he looked down at his hand. "You're doing great, keep it up." he said, encouraging Hikoru. Jomei, on the other hand, would not be able to land any good punches until his hand loosened up.

ID: 58933

BD: 1

Boulder: 32/50 HP (37/40)

Hikoru felt great. His body was moving rapidly, and he couldn't feel any better. He gave a small smile and sighed, lining up to the crack he had already made, and continued to punch it rapidly, giving it more and more force behind each punch. Soon the crack started to grow more, and he gave a small laugh and a smile as he seemed to be rapidly breaking the wall. He smiled and stopped, breathing heavily

"I think... we're getting... close..." He breathed happily

ID: 58935

BD: 10

Boulder: 29/50 HP (8/20)

Edited by Hikoru

"Yeah, we're getting there." Jomei said under his breath as he clenched his fist one last time. He was feeling better about his punches now, and he knew he could not let Hikoru outshine him. However, from the improvement of his attacks, it seemed like he was beginning to learn just how the Martial Arts work, which meant he would probably be unlocking the skill soon. Jomei turned his body and took a step towards the boulder, letting his fist fly forward and crash into a spot other than the one Hikoru had made. It was not enough to create any cracks, but it was obvious he did some damage. 

ID: 58944

BD: 3(+4) = 7

Boulder: 28/50 HP (37/40)

Hikoru to punch the rock. After punching the crack a few times, he realized that he wasn't making any more progress. He sighed and moved to another spot and started to punch. He felt it slowly crack underneath him, but it wasn't doing as much damage as before. He sighed and continued to punch, not giving up his relentless attack. He knew he had to keep going, because he was almost done, and he wouldn't give up until the very end.

"I suppose... this is harder... than it looked at the beginning..." He breathed through his punches

ID: 58946

BD: 5+3= 8

Boulder: 27/50 HP (7/20)

Edited by Hikoru

"Yeah.." Jomei said as he punched the rock again. "You don't... think about.. how hard it is... to break a rock... with your bare.. hands.. often.." he spoke in between his punches with the occasional grunt thrown in. His eyes scanned the boulder, there were cracks and chips pretty much everywhere.. but the rock was still very much intact. Could it be that they were no where near destroying the boulder. "[censored].." he said under his breath as he shook his head.

ID: 58947

BD: 5(=4)

Boulder: 26/50 HP (37/40)

Hikoru sighed and continued forward, punching nonstop at the rock in front of him. He sighed and continued to punch for awhile, the sliver of health going down more and more. He smiled and sighed, happy with their progress. He hoped they would be done soon, but he would have to wait and see. He gave Jomei a small smile and a thumbs up

"I think we're... almost there now..." He said through his smile. He breathed and sat for a moment to take a break for a minute or two

ID: 58949

BD: 5+3=8

Boulder: 25/50 HP (6/20)

Edited by Hikoru

Jomei pulled back his fist slightly farther than he had before and charged up what he thought would be a more powerful hit. However, once his bare knuckles hit the rock, it didn't seem to make much of a difference. He took a couple of steps back and sighed. Hikoru's confidence was keeping him going, keeping him fighting against this .. in animate object. He felt as though they were almost finished, though in the back of Jomei's mind, he could not help but think they were only half way there.

ID: 58950

BD: 4(+4) 

Boulder: 24/50 HP (37/40)

Hikoru continued to punch the boulder, feeling confident that they should finish it by the end of the night, possibly early in the morning. He was glad this had been going well, but his energy had been depleting rapidly, and he was almost out, and he could feel the exhaustion from it. He did his best to continue up the torment and breathed his best. He gave a smile as the crack widened a bit more, and he laughed

"We're getting there, just gotta crack it a few more times!" He said with a laugh

ID: 59155

BD: 4+3=7

Boulder: 23/50 (5/20)

Edited by Hikoru
  • 2 weeks later...

Jomei smirked at Hikoru's optimism. He was right, they were really getting there, as the boulder was looking like it could burst at any moment. Just a couple more direct hits from the both of them and they could actually make it home before the sun rises. Jomei continued to lay his fists into the boulder, feeling his wrists and forearms begin to numb from each hit. His olive eyes went over to his companion, who seemed just as relentless as him to finish this quest. "So, Hikoru. Tell me about yourself." he chuckled through his punches, "Here I am doing a quest with a man I know nothing about."

ID: 60119

BD: 4(+4) = 8

Boulder: 22/50 (37/40)

Edited by Jomei

Hikoru breathed, taking his fists away from the rock and sitting for a moment to regain his breath. He wasn't sure of what else to do at this moment, as the fatigue was starting to overtake him. Jomei asked about him, and he breathed as he stared at the sky for a few moments, the snow falling on his face and the moon and stars in the sky, torches surrounding them to show where they were and what they were doing. He breathed and gave a small smile

"I'm just a kid trying to find my way out of here..." He said with a laugh "I ain't impressive by any means, don't even have me any of those new Unique Skills that came in the recent patch. I'm just a player trying to find his place here, and help out best I can..." He said with a small sigh.

ID: 60122

BD: 1

Boulder: 22/50 (6/20) (+1)

After Hikoru stepped back to take a breath, it gave Jomei a little bit more breathing room to attack the boulder. Stepping back, he pivoted on his back foot and drove his shin into the rock, leaving a slight crack where his leg met. As he placed his foot back on the ground, he looked over at Hikoru who called himself an ordinary guy. Jomei chuckled, "From what I've seen here.. there's no such thing as an ordinary person,lad. We all have our own traits and ways of doing things. Hell, I don't have a unique skill either, but they still accept me among those that do." he smirked, "There's even some of them who I think I could hold my ground against in a duel."

ID: 60123

BD: 4(+4) = 8

Boulder: 21/50 (37/40)

Edited by Jomei