[F13-PP] Meeting with the king of Two Handed Weapons

The boss has just been slain, the two angels falling apart and disappearing into nothing. Macradon would look at the scene, people advancing through the door in the backdoor of the big building that was used as the battlefield. There he stood, watching the battlefield he had just been part of. His first floor raid, his first ever floor boss encountered. Even though he had been in the game for so long and had been hearing about all the boss raids, he had never really been at one nor participated in any. It was truly a big milestone for Macradon to finally be part of the front lines, a dream come true. A terribly dangerous dream come true. He was clad in his usual guild uniform. Armor in white and red while his clothing underneath was a mere grey body suit to blend in all the gaps between the armor pieces. 

Ssendom waltzed over to Macrodon who seemed to be awestruck or something, Stopping next to the man with his arms crossed, "Hard to believe you already fought in the front lines huh?" He asked the white haired greatsword wielder, "My first time on the front lines was the eleventh floor boss. While it was my first Front Lines experience, I happened to be the one to end the life of the Forsaken Crusader. Nothing like going from just a warrior to one of the most talked about people in Aincrad." He looked at Macrodon and shifted his head as a way of saying 'Follow me' without having breathed a single word in the direction of the man.

The eleventh floor boss was Ssendom's, the berserker of the Azure Brigade, first boss fight, but he was one of the most known and it was at good reason. Macradon would look at the warrior, the one Macradon would quickly become to admire, not because of the guild talk or the fame on Aincrad, but because he acknowledged his skills of the two handed sword. Macradon would look at the man as he would make a subtle sign for Macradon to follow him. He wasn't sure what it was about, but he chose to follow the man, whether it meant his demise or something that would help him advance the floors with more knowledge.

Macrodon seemed to follow up Dom on his motion, he had no actual idea of what was groing through the young man's head about what had transpired over the course of the battle. But as the two reached the door's that lead to the fourteenth floor, he pushed them open with impressive ease as other's had trouble due to the weight of it. There they looked at the ashen wastelands that they were going to traverse, "So tell me what is on your mind after the fight with the Fallen Angels." He said to the fellow Two-Handed Straight Sword warrior, as if he wasn't actually giving him an option to choose whether or not to speak.

Macradon would think hard about it, what is going through his mind. "I felt nearly useless. The only thing I ever got to do was to attack once and it was a mere stun to negate the aura for Avarious to be slain" he said and looked at Ssendom, the man who had the final blow on the first of the bosses. "I didn't really do much, I didn't really make much of a difference. I was sure that everyone else would've survived and cleared the boss even if I wasn't around" he said, not really feeling great about himself and his deeds in the battle. "Though I do feel energized and eager to continue staying in the front lines" he said. He would look back on his greatsword that was strapped to his back, a perfect tier 2 weapon was the standard of everything, the only thing for him to stand out was not his uniform, not his guild. What really made people stand out were Unique equipment, be it armor or weapon. Everyone of the heavy fighters had at least one unique pair of equipment, and Macradon was determined to get one himself one day, maybe it would help him advance up the ranks and stand out a bit ... one day.

Ssendom would look back at Macrodon who made it very clear he felt as though he were useless, "Look, I'm the exception. Not the rule when it comes to fighting alongside the front lines. There are many here who have been fighting the floor bosses for longer than I who havent yet to earn their first reward." He began to inform the downtrodden warrior, he took a breathe signifying that he wasn't done with his spiel. "You have to keep your outlook up, if it weren't for you. Who know's maybe two or three people die. Sometimes it is the small things that matter." He continued in a valiant attempt to uplift the mood of Macrodon, he approached the cliffside where stairs lead down to the floor grounds itself, "Tell me, why do you feel so inadequate?" He asked the man.

Macradon would smile, feeling somewhat better than before. "I've worked a long way and finally arrived at my first boss raid ... but I really felt like I wasn't doing much" he said, even though the stun probably was set at the right time and opened up the opening for the others to attack. Maybe he was a good addition to the front lines, he at least hoped for that. "I don't really see my significant. Either it's my equipment or it is my skill" he would say as he would glance over at Ssendom as they went towards the 14th floor's field. "I'm not sure if it's either, maybe some third thing bottlenecking me" he said. "Maybe it's just me rambling because of my jealousy of all the other big shots having something unique, de it a skill or equipment" he said and would look back at the scenery of the 14th floor.

Ssendom grinned, "It is definitely the jealousy that drives your mind." He turned around to face Macrodon, he dropped his inventory, "As it was always stated in the real world, the statment stands true here in Aincrad." His unique Hydra skull adorned ontop of his head made only his eyes visible, "It's not what you know, itms who you know." He quote as he withdrew the brand new weapon Despair from his inventory, the item that was explicitly given to Zelrius by the dissipating angel. He moved his eyes to look back at Macrodon, "And by now you should realize exactly what weapon this is, and whom it was given to." He finished saying in a proud and powerful voice.

Jealousy or not, Macradon was important, or he at least began to understand that. He smiled. It was quite the feeling he had walking to the 14th floor, the floor he participated in and helped open up for the entrance to the 14th floor. Ssendom, wearing his helmet covered his face, but the proud voice of his was showing off how much he was pleased by his new item. As the man would scroll in his inventory to find his weapon out, Macradon would look in anticipation. Macradon was sure of understanding that Ssendom had received the weapon. "It's not what you know, it's who you know" was the words coming out of the mans mouth. The Azure Brigade, the guild Zelrius, the dual wielder, and Ssendom, the berserke, were a part of. It was true, even though you knew a lot, the people you knew would be at your advantage. "Congratulations!" Macradon said, looking at the new weapon, the unique weapon. He was determined to get one like that one day. "Hopefully I'll get a unique item as well, one day ..." he said and looked back out at the scenery.

Dom flicked his inventory again after having showboated enough, "Man, you really don't get the hint when I said it's who you know. Gotta stop being so thick-headed." He slightly insulted the white headed greatsword wielder. He then cleared his throat as he stopped scroll, "You see, as a full unique user. What happens when you start using a stronger item?" He wouldn't give Macrodon a chance to respond, "You have a one that sits in your inventory amd collects dust for all eternity" The Berserker finished stating as he pressed down on his inventory, the action cause a Kopesh Greatsword weapon that had constantly be dressed across Dom's right shoulder to materialize and be held down with the action performing hand. Now with both greatswords in plain view of Macrodon, Dom chuckled, "Now I am not the smartest man in the world, but I don't think it takes a genius to learn that you can't wield 2 Greatswords at the same time." He slightly insulted him again, but in a more humorous tone.

Macradon was feeling dense, he wasn't getting the point of the situation right now. Either his brain farts leading him astray from the conversation or that he was just dense. Though when Ssendom was beginning to elaborate for Macradon to understand, a spark lit in Macradon's eyes. "You have an older item collecti..." he was cut off while Ssendom was saying something likely the same as Macradon would've said. Another sword would materialize now having 2 greatswords showing. Macradon would smile and nod at Ssendom's funny remark. It was true that greatswords weren't the ideal thing to dual wield with. They were too big and unwieldy with a single hand so they were too impractical for dual wielding. It only lead to one thing going to another, Macradon would slowly puzzle the pieces together. "You don't mean ..." he would begin to say.

Dom tossed the Scarecrow's Sickle to Macrodon, "Now nothing in life is free, you can have it for a cost." He mentioned to the incredibly dense Macrodon. After which he slung Despair and dropped it upon his shoulder, "Well test out the blade, see how it works with you." He informed Macrodon, if anything Dom always knew to test out equipment before going forth with a major purchase. And if all is true, the same rules would be held in regard to utilizing greatswords to their fullest potential, "You let me know if it is something you're interested in acquiring. And we'll need to do some hunting after which so you can get a real feel for it." Dom began to chuckle which began to turn into a real laugh, "But if you break it you buy it." He continued his laughter after making his joke.

Macradon caught the oversized Khopesh. It was somewhat lighter than the sword he made himself, but still felt more destructive than his own. He would do a few swings with it, getting the feel of how the sword would move. It sure was different from a normal straight bladed sword. The curved edge on the weapon was quite unique to something as a two-handed sword. Macradon would understand, at least, what Ssendom said when it came with a price ... a literal price. He really liked the way the sword moved, it was quite the same to his third sword he ever used on Aincrad. Slayer of Jura, a huge blade, somewhat resembling a odachi, but was still classified as a two-handed sword. The feel was quite nostalgic and Macradon was well pleased by this. "So ... how much would you take for a beast like this?" Macradon would ask after swinging around with the sword.

Ssendom slid Despair into it's new scabbard adorned on the back of the mighty dreadnought. He turned his head to the side to overlook the land, "Well, for a beast like that? Throw me an offer for how much you think the blade is ultimately worth?" He mentioned to Mac setting a mood that he wasn't going to start with talking numbers, "I need to understand how much of worth it has to you. Since it is no longer as necessary for me, but I still understand the worth it has to someone such as yourself." He kept everything vague intentionally, he wasn't going to sullied into giving the blade away for dirt cheap col amounts. He had plans to achieve some pretty big things, but luckily for him this was just something to do for fun and to better the players around him to improve the chances of living during these boss fights.

Macradon would sigh, no basic price for something like this. That was understandable. Macradon would think deeply. A unique sword like this, how much was it worth for Macradon and how much was he willing to give for it. He would look through his inventory if he had anything of use. The only real thing he could trade in with was Col, but as Col wasn't a big deal of the game with near to none real use. He would sigh as he would begin to speak. "With my 80000 col I'm willing to give off 75 grand out of those. It may not be much, but it is what I have. The value this might bring me may soon be realized to be more than mere col" Macradon would say. He was sure that a sword like this was at least more worth than a large number of col, but Macradon had nothing else to give in for a sword like this. He would await the man's response, if it would be a kind response or it would be a rather negative response. Macradon was getting tense and wasn't sure of what was going to happen.

Dom shrugged and looked back at Macrodon, "I think seventy five thousand is a fine amount of col for that beaut." He said happily, he dropped his menu and put up a trading request and set the item information inside the trade box, he would await for Macrodon to post up seventy five thousand col in the trade box. Once he would see that, Dom would press accept and sent off the Greatsword he made many memories with to someone who can use those memories and make more. Once the trade would be finalized he made a gesture with his head to suggest that the two of them go out into the fields so he could practice using his new unique greatsword.

+75,000 Col.
-Scarecrow's Sickle

Macradon would smile as a trade offer would appear "Let's do it then" Macradon said. Ssendom inserted the weapon, it was called Scarecrow's Sickle, it was a very nice sword. Macradon would put the seventy five thousand Col into the trade window and await Ssendom to confirm the trade. The trade was done, Macradon had acquired a unique item, which happened earlier than he would've thought. Macradon would thank for the deal they had struck and would equip his new weapon and put his other greatsword into his inventory again. The big khopesh greatsword would be put on at Macradon's back and would sit tight. As Ssendom mentioned earlier, they could go hunting to get a feel of how the sword functioned and on how it felt.

Dom ripped Despair out of it's socket and approached a group of Skeleton's that were shambling about, "Alright, I'll bring em down low and you can take the top's off the head to test the sweet curved blade." He informed his fellow Greatsword Wielder in arms. Dom approached the enemies and activated his Calamitous Tragedy Sword Art, he then proceeded to cleave his weapon through the enemies. He tore an massive chunk through the skeletons health, between the three strokes of his weapon he managed to block four of the skeleton's attacks, "Finish em off Macrodon." He stated simply.

ID: 49122 BD: 4 + 2 CD: 5 MD: 1

Skeleton Knight's 1 - 4: 75/300 (25*12=300-75=225 DMG)

Just as Macradon feared. He had been used to his heavy straight swords, so the movement of a curved blade threw him off. The curved movement was just too much of a difference from what Macradon was used to. It was too different, not even as close as what his old curved two handed sword felt like. This curve was much different from the slight curve of his old sword, and it was all too difficult to handle. Macradon sighed as he missed all the knights with his attack. "Dammit" he said out loud "Still gotta get used to the curve" he said. It was odd that a curve like this would throw off a grandmaster of the two-handed sword skill, even through everything he had been through.

ID: 49123
BD: 4, miss.

Edited by Macradon

It seemed like Macrodon was going to need to spend quite a bit of time mastering the craft of the Curved Greatsword. He decided to go ahead and finish off the entirety of the group and flip his blade upon his shoulder, "It'll take some getting used to, it took me a good few fights before the blade and I were working together in perfect harmony. But take the time to practice before you get into the boss fight, you don't want to swinging around a limp noodle. Showcase your Unique weapon in the next boss fight." He patted the back of Macrodon as he made his way home, "I'll see you next time Macrodon." He waved goodbye with that statement.

ID: 49124 MD: 5 - 2
ID: 49125 MD: 9
ID: 49126 MD: 1 
ID: 49127 MD: 8 - 2
ID: 49128 BD: 7 CD: LD: 2

Skeleton Knight's 1 - 4: 0/300 (25*6=150-75=75 DMG)