CLOSED---(F4) Snuggles and Huggles (Alchemist)---CLOSED

Taking the three uncommon potions from Manta, Nikodemus nodded and smiled a wide grin. "Thank you so much Madam Master Alchemist. I shall put them to good use." Placing them in pouches on his belt, Nikodemus turned bid his farewell to Manta and then walked from her shop. On the way out, he waved a salute to Mack before closing the shop door behind him.

+ 3 Uncommon Tier 1 Health Potion

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After hearing of a special sale at a Alchemical shop where they wer handing out items in stock for free. Zero scratched his head when he arrived at the shop, realizing he actually knew the owner, and carefully walked in. He slowly approached the shops counter and called out. "Oi, I heard free potions and crystals were being handed out for some kind of sale. If you have a Tier 2 Damage potion, Tier 1 Health Potion and Tier 1 Safeguard I'd like to ask for those."

I step into the shop and looked for the house owner, I should take everything that everyone have to offer for me until I will be able to get around here.
I don't even know what they are selling. To be honest - I don't really care.
I went to the shop owner "Hi, I heard that I can get a free items on this shop? I'm looking for something. I don't care what, as long as it is free,"

Manta listened as Zero listed off the potions that he wanted. She pulled them out from their display cases and handed them over to him. As of that moment she was almost completely out of stock. It was a strange feeling. Another person walked in, and she handed him a mitigation potion, one of the few items she had left. "Sorry there isnt more, i've already had a bunch of customers today."

Spoiler

-1 Safeguard Potion

-1 Tier 1 Uncommon Health Potion

-1 Tier 2 Rare Damage Potion.

-1 Tier 1 Good Mitigation Potion

Mitigation Potion: Grants the user and extra 9 mitigation.

ID# 52938 results:

Craft: 10+1=11 Rare Tier 2 Damage

ID# 52939 results:

Craft: 9+1=10 Rare Tier 2 Damage

ID# 52940 results:

Craft: 12 Perfect: Tier 2 Toxic Venom

ID# 52941 results:

Craft: 3+1=4 Good (Neko Potion)

ID# 52942 results:

Craft: 7+1=8 Uncommon Tier 1 Health Potion

ID# 52943 results:

Craft: 2+1=3 Bad

ID# 52944 results:

+25 EXP

-7 Mats

Edited by Manta Gaul

"Of course there isn't" I tried to smile back to her but it didn't came out. Of course, free stuff it's a term that doesn't exist. Why did I wast my time to came here anyway.
I looked around, noting interesting. I will correct myself, noting that I can afford. "Well anyway, have a nice day" I said and start to walk out of the store.

Well, it seemed as though the player didn't want the mitigation potion she had been handing to him. She set it back under the counter and got to work crafting so that she could hold this same sale again. She went into the back room, got her materials out, and started to craft. If she was lucky she would get a bunch of great quality potions and crystals.

ID# 53007 results:

Craft: 8+1=9 Uncommon: Tier 1 Health Potion

ID# 53008 results:

Craft: 12= Perfect: Tier 2 Toxic Venom

ID# 53009 results:

Craft: 8+1=9 Uncommon Tier 1 Health Potion

ID# 53010 results:

Craft: 12= Perfect Tier 2 Health Crystal

ID# 53011 results:

Craft: 7+1 =8 Uncommon Tier 1 Health Potion

ID# 53012 results:

Craft: 5+1=6 Good: Neko Potion

ID# 53013 results:

Craft: 4+1=5 Good: Neko Potion

Edited by Manta Gaul

Manta walked into her shop once again, closing the door gently behind her. She made her way into the back room, glancing over at the empty blacksmiths section, It seemed like Erin just hadnt been in the mood to craft lately, so all of the stands and places where armor or weapons might be placed were empty, except for one claymore on a shelf. She pulled out her materials and started to craft. She hoped to be able to have the same sale that she had had a few days before.

ID# 53213 results:

Craft: 7+1=8 Uncommon Tier 1 Health Potion

ID# 53214 results:

Craft: 7+1=8 Uncommon Tier One Mit potion

ID# 53215 results:

Craft: 1+1=2 Fail

ID# 53216 results:

Craft: 9+1=10 Rare Tier 2 Mit potion

ID# 53217 results:

Craft: 8+1=9 Uncommon Tier 1 Health Potion

ID# 53218 results:

Craft: 12= Perfect: Tier 2 Health Crystal

ID# 53219 results:

Craft: 9+1=10 Rare: Tier 2 Damage Potion

Edited by Manta Gaul

Manta walked into her shop again two days later, more than a bit upset that she had forgotten to craft the day before. The next boss battle was coming up soon, and she had to make some healing crystals for her friend Ebony. She also needed to make antidotes, safeguards, and damage potions. It was going to be a stressful few weeks leading up to the boss fight, and she wasnt sure that she could meet the demand, but she was certainly going to try her best.

ID# 53427 results:

Craft: 2+1=3 Bad Item

ID# 53429

Craft: 6+1=7 Good Neko Potion

ID# 53430 results:

Craft: 2+1=3 Bad Item

ID# 53431 results:

Craft: 8+1=9 Uncommon: Tier 1 Health Potion

ID# 53432 results:

Craft: 10+1=11 Rare Tier 2 Damage Potion

ID# 53433 results:

Craft: 3+1=4 Good Neko Potion

ID# 53434 results:

Craft: 5+1=6 Good Neko Potion

-7 Mats

+ 16 EXP

Edited by Manta Gaul

Hikoru walked into the store. He had heard about the free offers at the store, and he needed potions for the boss fight coming up. He breathed and walked in, walking through the shelves and such that we're around him until he found 3 potions that be thought he would need. Another health Crystal to add onto what he already had, another Damage potion, and a Mitgation potion, which he would enjoy to have. He nodded and brought them to the counter to confirm the purchases of these Potions and Crystals

+1 Damage Potion (+2 Damage), +1 Health Crystal (+60 Health Regen), +1 Mitgation Potion (+36 MIT)

Manta gave Hikoru a nod as she made a few notes in her ledger behind the counter so that she could remember what had been taken and what needed to be replaced for the future. She needed to start crafting again in preparation for the next boss battle, not that it would be happening for a while now. She doubted that they would even need all of the potions she would be able to make in the next week before they headed in.

Edited by Manta Gaul

Manta went into the back of her shop after dealing with Hikoru and his potions. She got out seven materials and started to craft with them. Her crafting went surprisingly well, with her getting five good quality potions and two rare health crystals. She smiled and set them out on the counter for people to take once she opened up for the general public again. Only close friends and guild members were allowed to enter her shop until the next boss was defeated, as she was trying to make items for that.

ID# 54463 results:

Craft: 6+1=7 Good: Ookami Potion (Perma)

ID# 54464 results:

Craft: 4+1=5 Good: Ookami Cure Potion

ID# 54466 results:

Craft: 6+1=7 Good Kitsune Potion (Perma)

ID# 54467 results:

Craft: 4+1=5 Good Kitsune Cure Potion

ID# 54468 results:

Craft: 9+1=10 Rare Tier 2 Health Crystal

ID# 54469 results:

Craft: 9+1=10 Rare Tier 2 Health Crystal

ID# 54470 results:

Craft: 4+1=5 Good Ookami Potion

-9 Mats

+20 EXP

Edited by Manta Gaul

Transaction Accepted.

It really seemed as though Zel enjoyed those Neko potions that she was creating. More than that he seemed to just like animal girls in general. He had already ordered a perma Ookami potion, and with these three Neko potions he had to have.... Five or Six? She wasnt entirely sure, as she hadnt been keeping track. But hey, what Zel did with his potions wasnt her business. She handed him the potions that he had asked for and gave him a smile, waving as he left.

Edited by Manta Gaul

Manta got out her materials once more and started to craft. The boss fight wouldnt be for an eternity, as the leaders had seen fit to delay it for another week or so. She didnt like that, but at least it would give her a chance to make mitigation and damage potions for those who she cared about. She started to craft, ending up with a perfect tier two mitigation potion. That was Zel's done... Now she just needed one for herself and Hikoru.

ID# 54800 results:

Craft: 4+1=5 Good: Memory Potion

ID# 54801

Craft: 4+1=5 Good

ID# 54802 results:

ID# 54803 results:

Craft: 1+1=2 Fail

ID# 54804 results:

Craft: 11+1=12 Perfect (Tier 2 Mit Potion): 54 Mit

ID# 54805 results:

Craft: 9+1=10 Rare (Tier 2 Mit potion)

ID# 54806 results:

Craft: 7+1=8 Uncommon: Tier 2 Health Potion

Edited by Manta Gaul
  • 2 weeks later...

Manta watched as Tristan walked into the shop, already pretty sure of what this was about. She hadnt really expected him to show up, especially with how she had holed herself off, but he had. She tapped the accept button, the item appearing in her inventory. She was emotionally distressed by the loss of Zelrius, who she had been dating. She had had feelings for him, strong ones, and the fact that he had had the foresight to leave her something made her certain that he had echoed those feelings back. She did her best to keep a strong act though, just because Tristan was here. "Thank you." She said to him, wondering momentarily if maybe Zel was somehow watching after death.

I must interject and unfortunately invalidate the Commandant Pendant trade. The item was lost on Zelrius' person at the time of the death. "Friendship Inventory" is not an SAO-RPG game mechanic, nor will it be. Therefore, it was not transferred to Tristan and is not eligible for trade. Should Tristan wish to purchase a vanity item in its likeness and continue the trade, he may.

Please PM me with your questions and should you decide to take the Vanity Item route, please include a link to the vanity item as not to confuse it with the original. If this route has been taken, I will edit this post to include the compromise taken.

I appreciate your understanding.

Entering the shop on floor 4, Nikodemus smiled softly and looked around browsing the wares. Seeing the many different items about Nikodemus was in awe. Being new to his trade, he had a small stock pile of items for sale, but seeing others shops who have been opened for much longer than him made his jaw drop each time. After a moment or two, he made his way to the owner and gave a curt bow. "Hello Master Alchemist. I am here for some materials. We spoke via message."