The Diary of a Sugarholic (Lazarus)

Username: Lazarus
Height: 5'8

About: History/personality

His love of candy started at the young age of five when his best friend, who was at that time a girl, gave him a piece of her Kit-Kat. He loved the flavor of it, and since then became the sugar-loving Lazarus we have today. All the kids at his school would call him a sugar freak, but he didn't really care. Everyday a candy phantom would swoop down unto the neighboring kingdom of unguarded backpacks and plunder the national candy treasury. Everyone suspected him of these wrongdoings, when in reality it... was... him... Even as a child Lazarus was robbing people blind, it was normally money and candy and with his magic tricks he'd always get away with it. When he was in his teenage years he adopted a noble steed by the name of 'Candy Horse' who was one of the best horses ever. Lazarus would ride candy horse to the candy store and back, invading each and every single candy territory that there was. [Bonus Challenge: Count how many times I said candy <--- (Doesn't count) in my journal and I will give you a candy.]

Virtues:

Magic (Clever): "Now you see it, now you dont!" Knowing magic tricks can save your male donkey from angry candy store shopkeepers, especially if you are Lazarus. It's a simple trick he uses involving a brown paper bag and his hands, the police have gotten involved in his candy theft spree but have never been able to find the candy because he cleverly makes it dissappear with his magical bag and hands.

Stash (Deceitful): "Woah, I didn't know I left some candy down there!" Lazarus has an unimaginable amount of candy storages on his body, a few of which I shouldn't mention. During a test food is usually not allowed, he breaks that rule by pulling some candy out from his stash, and the wrapper also has a few cheat sheet notes so he can ace it. This also correlates with his magic tricks and helps him with everyday candy stealing.

Merciful: "Hey, I didn't beat you up to kill you ya' know, I did it for the candy." Lazarus will do lots of things for candy, but he will never permanently maim, bruise, or seriously hurt someone. Of course jumping people for that sweet sugar is involved in his daily routine, it's normally just a rock paper scissors fight or a carefully thrown manga.

Flaws:
Reference: http://www.darkworldrpg.com/lore/flaws.html

Sugar-Holic (Addiction): "S-Sugar..." These are the words uttered by Lazarus every morning, it's a real surprise that he doesn't have diabetes yet. His sweet tooth extends into all categories of desserts, it can be candy, cake, or just about anything sweet. His entire life has revolved around sweets, one of the only reasons he bought the NerveGear and SAO was because of the fact that if you eat sweets in the game, you don't get a bloody nose.

Nose-Bleeder (Awkward): "Ah damnit! I got a bloody nose again!" Lazarus loves to eat candy, but it usually backfires on him causing the cursed bloody nose. This proves to be awkward when he's doing some normal everyday tasks, like looking at the cute girls, or reading a manga. Most of the people around him think he's just a perverted person when they see that blood coming out of his breathing holes.

Greedy: "Like stealing candy from a baby." Many people say this phrase, but few have actually done it. It has come to everyone's attention that Lazarus has in fact, stolen candy from babies. He also steals candy from children too, this is one of the reasons why he's unpopular at nearly every single candy store. A few of his best friends have a hunch that he doesn't actually pay money for his candy, but it's just a hunch. (JK no, he steals from candy stores.)

Profession: (Leave blank until earning a living quest is done)

Skills
Non-combat:
»

Passive:
»

Combat:
»

Weapon skills:

One-Handed Dagger:
5 Ranks
Passive
The effectiveness with which a player can use knives and daggers. (Example: Pugio, Stilleto)

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:
»Beginner's Pack
-10 Bread
-15 Water
-Candy Knife
-Candy Tunic

-2x Materials
-133 Col

Roleplays
» [Private] http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/11157-pp-f1-a-new-day-ranmura-and-lazarus/?page=1 (+2 Materials, + 1 SP)
» [Open] http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/11327-op-f1-caught-in-the-game-completed/?page=2#comment-457059 (+ 1 SP)

» [Open] http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/11343-f1-op-planning-plotting-and-possibly-even-scheming-safe-zone-thread/?page=2#comment-457065 (+ 1 SP)

» [Open] http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/11360-f1-op-no-worries-complete/#comment-457902 (+ 1 SP)

Relationships (optional)
Candy Horse: Best Friend
Ranmura: Crazy Girl (Acquaintance)
Evander: Cupcake (Acquaintance)

Story Thus Far (optional)

Edited by Lazarus