[F1-OP] Miss Identified (Complete)

A young pink haired girl came out from the building, raising an eyebrow as she keeps her distance Teayre couldn’t help but give a small chuckle. Her eye lids falling shut for a moment, as the flicked open her head reached forwards grabbing the small sack of Col that came towards her. Quickly her chuckle turned into a full blown laugh. “You really think I need this?” Tossing it back at the player she shifts from her half lying down into a kneeling position. “Trust me, I’ve got more col than most.”

Waving to the pink haired girl, “I’m not going to hurt you. If I wanted to do that I would have done so by now.” A small smile came to her lips as she looked over at her. “Of course I’ll understand if you don’t believe me.” Turning her head slightly so that her voice projected towards the man who had chucked her the col. “It’s been a long few weeks. Tired? I wouldn’t say tired more drained.” Calling back over to the cautious player, “What’s happening in there anyway, it’s noisy and nowhere near as peaceful as I remember this spot being.” 

Yuki jumps down from the tree and trust the girl who is an orange player. Yuki has never killed anyone in a game unless its a game ment for that, But in real life its a different story. Yuki walks up to the girl, trust the girl pretty well now that i know she wont kill me. "My name is Yuki" She says bluntly with no emotion on her face, but not coldly like how she does to most people. Yuki wonders if this girl has ever done anything bad in the real world, because Yuki knows she has.

Sinful saw the sack of col come flying back to him and catches it. "So you really don't need it? Shucks, gonna have to give it to someone else then." He gets a bit closer to Teayre and smiles, "Do you want to know why I moved closer? Because I trust you, I know deep down you have a heart... like me... like everybody else." Tears come out of his eyes while he relaxes looking up at the cloudy sky. "H-Hey, do you like plush toys?" Sinful begins playing with a plush polar bear and giggles, such a thing would be considered cute by onlookers. "If you want him you can have him." He smiles and holds out the polar bear plush in the air.

*Suddenly the Lion King song starts playing* (JK)

OOC: Plush is RP fluff

Smiling softly at Yuki, nods at her “I’m… I’m Teayre. This your first time outside of starting city?” Her eyes were gentle at the moment as the pink haired girl started to approach her. Her hair on her right side flows gently into her face, the sweet tone of the white haired boy had come nearer. Looking over her should at him Teayre saw a polar bear plush being held. Her jaw was gritted, her right hand flew to the Oikawa Kanashiki ripping the golden hilt free from its scabbard as she comes up on her right knee. The curved blade with black and white waves slashed up through the plush’s head easily decapitating. “Everyone has a heart?” Teayre spat, “You think everyone has a heart? Well you’re not wrong, some hearts are corrupted. Blackened and disgusting.”

Kneeling back down she slides her katana home into its sheath again. Her eye following the head of the polar bear as it hits the floor before the item bursts into crystals. “A heart, you’re right I do have one, however I have seen more than enough in this world to know… To know what a heart will allow.” Swallowing the girl blinks several times, “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have reacted like that.” Her hand begins to blur along her inventory, bringing up her shop’s stock. Selecting a couple of the more basic items she tosses one to the boy and one over to Yuki. “Here, these might help you.”

Item Gifted to Sinful

Spoiler

Item: Emerald Earring
Item Type: Trinket
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancement: +1 ACC
Description:
A single silver earring with an emerald held in by a simple clasp.

Item Gifted to Yuki

Spoiler

Item: Teardrop Pendant
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancement: +1 ACC
Description: A small silver teardrop attached to a silver chain.

ID: 50262 BD: 8 (Successful Hit on the Plushie) CD: 12 LD: 18 MD: 2

Edited by Teayre

"Awww..." He watched as the polar bear plushie turned into a bunch of crystals and looked in awe. "Well, I guess he had a very short lived life." Sinful then catches an item and smiles, "So I guess this is a symbol of our friendship now right?" The silver haired boy laughed playfully and still had his smile on. "Well, we're only human... No matter how bad we may be, no matter how good, we will always at least have an ounce of goodness in us, right?" He gave her another smile while putting his hand in the back of his head (One of those cliche' anime poses). In his mind, he knew Teayre was talking about him, ones with demon hearts. In truth, Sinful was one without a heart, his kindness being but a false mask. However, nobody could see through his mask, not even him sometimes. And now, the master plan starts to unveil...

Yuki is surprised by Teayre's actions. She understands how the little red must be feeling, she understands how people must give the little red a hard time because thats what happened to Yuki. Yuki trust this girl because she's so much like her, she wants to let this girl know that she isn't alone. Yuki's eyes soften when she looks at the girl, The girl can act as mean as she wants but Yuki would never give up on trying to become friends with her. Yuki looks at the gift that was given too her, she looks up to Tearye and back down to the gift. "Thank you" Yuki says with more kindness, but still with no emotion on her face. Yuki accepts the gift and looks at both Sinful and Tearye. 

Item acquainted: 

Item: Teardrop Pendant
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancement: +1 ACC
Description: A small silver teardrop attached to a silver chain.