[F1-OP] Miss Identified (Complete)

A feminine figure with bunny ears can be found sleeping in a cardboard box next to an abandoned building. Several bunnies surround the figure as they climb up its shoulders. This was obviously not a safe zone since there were no abandoned buildings in the town of beginnings. The bunny eared person looked a bit cute with its red cheeks. Oh look, the sky just turned a shade of blue marking that it was bright outside, but what would this bunny person be doing in a building? Two loud thuds could then be heard as a part of the building collapsed and turned into pixels, but the rest of it stayed intact. How peculiar, these bunnies weren't attacking the player, perhaps they mistake it as their mother?

Edited by Nonon

Drake had been Material hunting so he can practice smithing and came across an abandoned town. "i wonder what this is" drake decided to explore the ruins and saw a group of bunnies surrounding someone, as he approached, pulling out nail biter, he saw that they weren't attacking the person. "hmm." drake approached and looked past the bunnies at the person seeing what looked like a girl in the box, but drake knew to pay attention to details and he looked closer seeing, by the body structure, that the person was probably male but had a feminine body

Edited by Drake_McGricken

Sierra had been wandering about the first floor a fair amount recently still in search of what she ought to be doing for the rest of this game. Life as she knew had grown quite complicated now she sighed and looked down and out toward an abandoned structure to be honest she didn't recall exploring that little crevice of the city. Oddly enough though another figure was exploring it from what she could tell, she looked back and forth toward the safe city and this structure that was outside as she now began to contemplate sneaking up on unknown individuals could have ended terribly. "I suppose it would be best to come in loud." She strolled forward leaning up against the wall with her only good arm as she now called in, "Excuse me everyone but what do we have planned?"

"C-Carrots... Onee-chan..." Nonon was still fast asleep in his cardboard box, dreaming about his older sister and him as bunnies eating carrots. His cheeks became red as he hugged one of the bunnies in the game, "Onee-chan... Do you want this carrot?" He smiled while asking the imaginary Onee-chan in his dreams. Seconds later, he fell out of the cardboard box with a loud thud. "Kyaaa!" It was easy to mistake Nonon as a girl now that she was awake. "H-Huh? Where am I?" Nonon looked around and blushed seeing two people, "O-Oh, I'm sorry... I'll get out of here if you want me to." He stood up and looked at the two of them awaiting their response.

While CookieKat was searching for materials, he stumbled and fell down a hole while screaming his eyeballs out. "HELP! I'M GONNA DIE IN HERE!" CookieKat then realized he could just climb up from the hole because it wasn't very deep. "PHEW! THAT WAS A LIFE AND DEATH EXPERIENCE THERE! I wonder what would've happen-" He was cut off by two girls and a boy speaking. "Is this what I think is happening?"

Lycan dispersed one of the many boars in the beginning fields with a swing of his Harbringer. Pixelated fragments scattered to the wind and shimmered as glitter in the breeze. With a sleeve across his sweat dampened forehead, he surveyed the horizon. It was then, he raised an inquisitive brow at the strange building. He took a quick glance back to the Town of Beginnings, then reverted to the unknown structure.

"What the...?" he mumbled. "I don't remember that being there."

Curious, but not suicidal, Lycan opened his player menu. He checked his stats, equipped his best gear, and moved some stock from his shop to personal inventory. Content, he dismissed the user interface with a wave. He put Harbringer's tip into the rim of its sheath and slammed it in place on his back. Then, with a hustle, Lycan made way for the crumbling shack. To his surprise, he was not the only player intrigued by its existence.

Edited by Lycan

"W-What? I'm a boy... I-I'm sorry if I confused you..." There was a bulge around Nonon's chest area (Breasts AKA pads) and his hair was long when he stood up. "S-So I'm supposed to l-leave now.... Right?" He noticed people gathering around and blushed as red as a tomato. Nonon became immobilized with fear, this reminded him of when he was sixteen. Before long, he broke down in tears and his his face away from everybody's. "D-Dont look at me!"

Edited by Nonon

Drake groaned when Nonon started crying and kneeled down in front of him "oi, stop that crying. You don't need to be embarrassed, your just taking the full advantage of your appearance. Calm down. We are only looking cause we are curious" drake stands up and looks around -really should get back to material hunting, but this is a very unusual occurance-

Edited by Drake_McGricken

Yuki walks around floor one to collect items. She sighs when theres not much. She looks around and something spots my eye. An abandoned building... Thats very odd. "what the?" Yuki walks up to the building. She is very confused on why there is an abandoned building in this game. Yuki walks inside and sees more than one player in the building. she walks up to them just in curiosity. She keeps her distance but is close enough to hear their conversation. Hears them talking about gender related things. She sighs in relief that they aren't enemies with her.

Sierra now watched as the ruins began to grow quite crowded her arm slowly raising up above her head as she scratched it. "Well this is far more busy then I ever would have imagined perhaps it is time to leave ..." She sighed looking around to notice even more people specifically what seemed to be another guy who had cried out for help from a hole. "How on earth did he get down there?" She sighed and strolled away now less interested in the mob as they all seemed to be guys making her feel left out. "I'll just head back out to train she sighed hoping no one would look to closely at her till she walked around an saw a pink haired girl spying in. Unless she was a trap as well. "Umm hi?"

Eyes widened when she was caught red handed spying on this group of people. Yuki looks at the girl with purple hair. "H-hello" Yuki starts to stutter, no one in her life has noticed her existence until now. Yuki felt weird since she was only noticed by her little brother. Yuki stares at the purple haired girl, she doesn't know if this girl might be her enemy or a person who wants to use her for loot. Doesn't say a word since she is scared.

Ethereal was making his regular rounds through the main square of Floor One, scouring the various rickety stands vendors wheeled out on days such as today. Perusing the wares, Eth carefully picks up a round, clear glass flask and holds it up to the light. Nodding once, the swordsman addresses the owner - "Excuse me, how much is this?" After a moment, the storekeeper, a huge man with an equally large moustache turns and mutters "200 Col." Eth spins it around, calculating just how useful the apparatus would be amidst his current setup. "Deal." he utters simply. The owner would cover a smirk. Ethereal knew that the price was ridiculous but it didn't matter much to him at this point in his 'career'. Pulling out the required credits, he passes them over. "Thanks." To which the reply came after he had begun walking away, "Sucker,."

"P-Please forgive me!" Nonon still cried, he then stuffed his face into Drake's chest and soiled his shirt crying his eyeballs out. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to!" A stranger would see the scene as awkward, what was this boy doing to that girl? Before long Drake had a wet shirt and soggy chest, but somehow Nonon's clothes were perfectly fine. His wails could be heard from a mile away, they were quite girly and so was his body, the only male feature being what's in his pants.

"What? What do you mean?" A store clerk was trying to increase the price of an item she was just about to buy, knowing Phillia she'd be enraged rather quickly. "Shut up! I'm not buying from your filthy ass ever again!" She stormed off in rage like she used to as a child. "Why can't these players get it right? Twenty thousand col for a simple teleport crystal was far too much for anyone to be able to pay for. Phillia kept walking with anger until she spotted an abandoned building, she entered it and saw a strange scene right in front of her. 'Oh no, it's that girl again...' She thought.

Yuki notices a presence walk into the building. She looks over and notices a girl near the entrance of the abandoned building. She wonders if she might know this girl from anywhere. Yuki hopes she isn't an enemy, nor someone she might know. Yuki has been in the clear for a while now from people who know her, But that might change now. Yuki still tries to figure out if she might know this girl from anywhere. 

Lycan approached the abandoned building with caution, not entirely sure what to expect. In fact, as he arrived to the sounds of sobbing, he felt even more concerned. With a deep breath and his hand on his blade, Lycan peeked his head around the corner. The scene that unfolded left him at a loss for words. Drake, the large dagger wielding behemoth of a player stood tall with an almost comically small girl clutched to his chest, crying its eyes out. From its head sprouted two bunny ears. Off in some other corner, a purple haired woman with one arm glanced at a blonde haired man in a deep pit at the corner of the room. From an opposite doorway, a girl with pink hair nervously introduced herself to the chaos within, eliciting a response from the disabled player.

Lycan pulled his head back from around the corner. The expression on his face could only be defined as speechless mixed with a dash of horror and a sprinkle of concern.

"Nope," he blurted out loud to himself. Then, with one foot firmly in front of the other, he ventured back into the fields, sword in tow. Boars made sense to him. Whatever... that was? Well, perhaps some event outside his realm of interest was occurring. Perhaps it was downright strange. Either way, he decided to pour himself a hot glass of <<nope>> and high tail it out of there.

[Lycan leaves the vicinity.]

After several weeks of travelling the upper floors the red head finally decided to come back down to the first floor. Quietly wandering the floor her mind flickered back to when she had started out, training with Oikawa and Calrex. A soft smile came across her face as a figure with white hair walked past her. Sighing the girl looks up and spots the building he was just in. Her ears twitched from the sound emanating from within the building. Making sure her jacket was on Teayre swapped out the Muramasa for the golden crested hilt of the Oikawa Kanashiki. The blade was much shorter and looked as if it was something the petite girl could actually use easily. Gently her left hand stroked the eagle’s head the crowned the hilt, a small black stone at her wrist. Flicking her eyes over the size of the building and listening to the voices coming from inside it, little red shook her head. Instead of going into the building she sits down outside it leaning back on her hands whilst her eyes flick around watching for anyone who might dare her harm.

Yuki has got bored of the abandoned building since there isn't anything interesting, except the fact of the girl/ boy that is crying. Yuki quickly walks out of the building annoyed. She notices something from the corner of her eye. Yuki takes a peak and she's a girl with red hair. Yuki notices that she is a pker. Her player icon is orange, She begins to be filled with wonder if she's one of her enemies or just someone who was defending her self from another pker. Yuki Keeps walking, but is still aware that there is an orange player in the area. Yuki pretends to not notice to see if the player will attack or just leave her alone.

Edited by yukisuzuki
spelling etc

Sinful sees an orange player near an abandoned building and watches. He unequips all his weapons before going up to her while keeping his distance, and then gave her a simple hello. "So, how's your day today? I know I'm pretty tired. How about you?" Sinful pulls out a sack of Col and sees that she's an orange player and decides she might need it, but again, he is still cautious about what he's doing. He walks up to her with the sack of col and hands it to her. "You need it more than me, stay alive out there alright?" After doing his fortieth kind act of the day, he lies down on the grass and looks up at the clouds, wondering where Kazu might be.