New Guild - Crescent Moon

I'm reaching out to see if there are any interested members in starting up a new low level Guild. The Crescent Moon would work as a team to rise up the ranks to assist the lead team. Meanwhile, we assist newer players to help them be self sufficient. Those who show strong determination and cause to fight to the front lines may join us. We support a positive atmosphere and focus on camaraderie in this lonely, hostile, death game.

The first few willing to sign the initial petition will be able to weigh in on the guild purpose and motives. We will need to do an in-character meet and great before having the IC reasons to create this guild. If I get along well with the players and their writers, I'll draft two people into decision making positions and we will go from there.

So, any questions? Any takers? Any problems?

We're looking for the lower level players that are aiming to catch up to the front lines. So if you're active and interested, then you're what I'm looking for. Once we have the 4 needed interested party, we'll do an IC meet'n greet so we have an IC reason to form the guild. 

It'll also let me get a read on you guys as players to see if we jive OCly. Sound good?

Just need two more at the least.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, I am back from vacation and still under the weather, but I am feeling confident and ready to initiate this new guild. Again, I need at least 4 people to sign with me. I believe Kyr is inactive.

So please post again and let me know you are interested so we can get this going. Once I have the four, I will make the Guild proposal to staff for acceptance.

Our guild logo will be the two crescent halves of the moon (waxing & waning) joined at the curve. The color is dark blue outlined in pale yellow.

Guild focus is leveling & camaraderie. We aim to help our own and those who show the initiative to survive. Our end goal focus on sub dungeon clearing on par with the frontline team. When we achieve high enough levels to be an asset for floor clearing, we will provide our own strike team for boss battles.

Until then, we focus on leveling, quest clearing, and eventually sub dungeons.