[PP-F4] A Daring Rescue (Lowenthal, Piera, Lee)COMPLETE

Lowenthal melded into the crowd as they moved. Good, no one had noticed him yet. Lowenthal gritted his teeth when he saw the living conditions of the players. Crowded together, with no privacy, and little to no commodities. He could barely contain his anger as he stepped away from the crowd, invisible from the eyes of everyone. He watched as Piera walked over to the corner and claimed a spot. It was sickening how used the players had grown to the routine. A guard walked into the room, and whispered to another one. The guard nodded, and he jerked his head. The guard left, and the rest followed suit. That only left one guard in the room, to oversee the players. Lowenthal smirked at his luck, only one guard? All to easy.

Lowenthal stepped beside the man, and drew his kunai. With four swift slices, Lowenthal ended the guard's life with his sword art. The man burst to pieces and again, was unnoticed. Lowenthal wasted no time going to the door, and picking the lock. He opened the door, and the people inside stood still. Either afraid of Lowenthal or to afraid of what would happen if they tried to run. Lowenthal stepped over to Piera and smiled.

"Hey. Sorry I'm late." Lowenthal said. "But it's time to come home." Lowenthal smiled at his friend. He felt a small vibration, and he opened his menu and saw that it was from Jomei. Lowenthal took a quick second to read it, and confirm. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Piera's song drifted off when she caught the tell tale glimmer of a dying player through the bars of the door. Her body froze as she stared, wondering if another player had tried to escape again. Only a few others had noticed but nearly all did when they heard the door open. The handful near said door shrunk back, but the brunette stared dumbly. "I fell asleep...." She realized aloud. "Dreaming again..." But as he approached and spoke to her, he sounded so much like the Lowenthal she remembered and yet was wearing unfamiliar armor. That was new. "We can't get out." The brunette tried to tell her dream friend. "They kill anyone that tries to escape." Seeing him access his menu caused the bespectacled woman to frown deeply. How could he do that? "The-The guard-?" Why wasn't the guard killing him like all the others? 

Lowenthal knelt down in front of Piera. "Piera it's me. Lowe." Lowenthal thought for a moment. "It' me, for real." Lowenthal said. "Now come on, we don't have time to waste. I'm sure more guards are on the way." Lowenthal turned his head around to see if any more guards had arrived. Seeing none, Lowenthal stood, holding a hand out for her to take. "Come on now. We can't keep Jomei and Lee waiting forever." Lowenthal said, mentioning that Jomei was here to get Lee. 

When the man got closer to her as he knelt down, Piera drew into herself before looking up at the use of her name. "...Lowenthal?" She reached forward with blankly incredulity as she touched his knee for confirmation before blinking with wide eyes, suddenly looking more alert now. This was real. The others were whispering and looking at the pair with fear, hope and frank curiosity, but the brunette ignored them all, focusing only on her sandy haired friend. Staring at his offered hand, Lee's name pierced the remaining fog in her mind. "Lee." Quickly clasping hands with Lowe, the bespectacled young woman stood along with him. "Lee's downstairs...somewhere. They keep hurting him! I can hear him sometimes... Can we really get out?" Her tone was hopeful and yet filled with trepidation, almost as if she was scared to let herself hope. "Even with you and Jomei... There's so many here." Meaning the guards and PKs of course, but there were also the other captives to take into consideration. It was doubtful they would raise any sort of alarm, not wanting to call down the wrath of the other guards upon them.

Slowly, the irishman made his way up the stairs. The shadow casted from his hood blacked out the features of the top of his face.  His hands, which hung at the sides of his body, had stopped shaking for the most part. He was still distraught about what had happened, but he knew there was more at stake at the moment. He could not put his friends lives at risk just because of his sins. He was still Jomei, and he would still risk life and limb for the lives of those close to him. The life that he took would not go wasted, and he would rescue Lee and meet up with Piera and Lowenthal. He just hoped Lowe was making good progress.

As he emerged on the main floor of the tower, he saw a group of men sitting around a table, all holding wooden flagons in their hands, amber liquid running down the sides of the cups. They all seemed to be having a good time, laughing and talking as they drank. A little bit too much of a good time for some of them, as most of the group was clearly drunk. His eyes scanned the room, the first thing he noticed being the group that was drinking. There was a ladder that led to an upper portion of the tower, most likely leading to the guard's resting quarters and beds. On this floor, there seemed to be mainly tables, crates, and barrels full of alcohol. Most likely a common room for the guards to drink in. Seeing there was nothing of interest in the rest of the room, he figured he needed to find just where the dungeon master was. His eyes went back to the group around the table; four men and two females, one of them being the woman that brought him here. They all seemed to be wearing the same attire except for one man, who had heavier looking armor, and a ring of keys on his belt. If he had to guess, this man was the one who ran the dungeon. 

"Hey! Theres the new guy.." the woman he recognized said with slurred words, "Get your ass over here." 

Jomei nodded his head and walked over to the table, grabbing a stool and dragging it over to sit with the group. 

"Jeez, you look like you just saw a ghost or somethin'. Have a drink boy, take some time off." The dungeon lead spoke to him, patting him on the back with a heavy hand. 

Jomei forced a chuckle, "Its just been a long day. Guarding an empty hall way is a drag.. and that other guy they stationed me with? A total pain in the ass." he ended the sentence in a whisper, pretending as if he did not want him to hear his insult downstairs.. when in reality, he was dead.

The dungeon master let out a drunk belly laugh, "Bahah! This guy knows how to speak his mind! Isn' afraid of what to say." He crashed his hand into Jomei's back again. "I hate my job too! All I do is.. listen to those pusses down in the cells bitch.. and complain.. and.. 'I have to use the bathroom' ... beh.. its all stupid. I'd rather .. take guard duty any day..." The man thought for a second, scratching his bearded chin with large fingers. "I'll trade ya' Bahah! How 'bout you try bein' dungeon guard.." The man ripped the keys off of his belt and slammed them on the table. "Hah! First day and you're already movin' up!" The woman said, coming around the table and wrapping her arm around his neck and holding up her drink. 

Did that.... really just happen? "...Hah!" Jomei laughed, "Anything to get out of that boring hallway, alright lad. I'll trade ya... Might as well head on down there now then, give you a little bit more time to drink." Jomei grabbed the keys and spun them on his finger before turning for the stairs and heading back down. Alright.. now its time to get Lee and get the hell out of here.

Jomei walked his way down through the halls of the stronghold until he came to the door that led down to the dungeon. The two guards on duty clenched at their blades and looked confused for a moment, before Jomei flashed the keys on the end of his finger. "I'm taking over for the Prison Master for the time being, if you have a problem with it.. go ask him up in the tower." The two looked at each other and glared back at Jomei before one of them nodded and walked to the door, unlocking it for him. "What I thought.." Jomei said with a nod before proceeding into the depths of the stronghold. 

After reaching the bottom of the stairs, Jomei looked into a long, dark hallway, only one torch located where he first entered. There were cells with bars lining each side of the entire wall, but it did not look as though there were any corners to turn. Should be simple enough to find Lee, especially being he was the only one down here. Slowly, Jomei walked through the hall, with each step he looked into each individual cell. Every single cell had someone in it.. most of them in chains. Did they truly expect these people to escape the cells, that they had to chain them down as well. Fifth cell down on the right side, Jomei stopped and looked at the man inside. He was chained to the wall and looked quite defeated, but also still had some fight in him. Using the key to unlock the door, Jomei stepped inside and up to the man there. As he got closer, Jomei could tell it was Lee. "Alright, good. You're still alive." The man brought his hands up to his hood and pushed it back to reveal his face. "Its Jomei. I'm gonna get you out of here."

Lee hung in an almost lifeless manner against the wall, chains being his support. His legs would get tired from time to time and hanging around would put more of the pressure on his arms but off of his legs, if only for a little while. Even his neck would usually give way under the pressure of his own head and fall forward. It was truly a pitiful sight but all things considered, it was still bearable. The thing that sucked the most was that he got so few visitors and when he did, it was these violent guards with a little man complex or something and it didn't matter what he did, they just didn't seem to like it. If he stayed silent, they beat the tar out of him and if he took the other way round and joked, they would beat the crap out of him.

He would have to admit to himself that he waited for a day that they would decide to off him. It surely couldn't be too long off, he was just spare change in the grander scheme of things and the close calls were becoming more and more frequent. Each time he would aim to keep a brave face but the closer and closer he would fall into the red, it was inevitably scare him down in the pit of his stomach. He didn't want to die. He Really didn't want to die. Piera's heath bar was his only saving grace in all of this. It was like a reminder that things could be worse. He would remember the teasing and the fonder moments they had in the world of Aincrad. He would occasionally begin talking to the health bar when he was alone, something to try and cling too. 

The sound of keys caused him to take in a deep breath and move his feet under himself once more, pulling himself up slightly as he would speak "That time of day again? Night cap may-haps? I wish I had known, I woul-" He paused as the voice was oddly familiar. He would raise his head up and look to the figure as it would reveal itself as Jomei to which he would actually begin to swell up a bit of moister in the corner of his eyes. "I would have worn my good slave cuffs." He would choke out to finish his sentence. He was still unaware if he had finally lost it or if this was really happening but he would soon snap back in a loud whisper "Jomei, you have to find Piera! She's in here somewhere and she needs to get out of here before they find out you're here!"

Despite everything he had gone through, Jomei could not help but smile at the sight of Lee, and his sense of humor that somehow managed to survive just as long as he has. The ginger stepped up to Lee and began to fiddle with the keys and locks keeping Lee on the wall, trying to release him as quickly as possible before anyone noticed what Jomei had done and came down here. "Lowenthal is here too, he is trying to find Piera now. Hopefully he found her by now and we just need to meet up with them." As Jomei placed one of the key's into the lock on Lee's wrist, it turned and opened up, releasing some of the tension. He used the same key to unlock the rest of the stocks, causing the man to fall to the ground. Jomei crouched by him and put a hand on his shoulder before helping him up to his feet. "Are you alright to walk?" It was then that Jomei heard the sounds of more rattling keys, meaning someone was coming down into the cells. Jomei felt a pit drop in his stomach and his eyes widen, "[censored]." he quickly tried to think of a plan. Looking at the chains on the wall, now that they were less one captive, he was able to slip them out of place and carry them separately. Jomei looked at Lee, holding the cuffs in his hands, mouthing the word, 'Sorry', before quickly locking the cuffs around his wrists. By now, the door had opened, and Jomei heard the sounds of footsteps quickly coming towards him. Just as he guessed the guards were behind him, Jomei curled his fingers into a fist.

Crack

With a punch strong enough to knock Lee on his feet, but only drop his health a little bit, Jomei delivered a hook right into Lee's jaw. 

"The hell are you doing?" The guard asked, being one of the ones guarding the door on the outside. 

Jomei grabbed the chain and pulled Lee to his feet viciously, "I came in here to get this one.. Turns out his little girlfriend up on the main floor is starting to lose the will to make potions for us.. So we figured she could use a bit of convincing. Right in front of her damn eyes. Do you have a problem with that?" 

The guard grunted and stood to the side to allow Jomei to walk with Lee out of the cell. He felt terrible for doing this to him, but if his plan worked, they should be able to make it up to the main floor without any problems. 

With the sound of rattling chains, Jomei led Lee up the stairs and back out onto the hallways surrounding the main floor. He had faith that Lowenthal would be able to get Piera out without any trouble.. so he should avoid actually bringing Lee into the main hall to make matters easier for him. Jomei shoved Lee in the back as he passed the other guard that stood outside of the dungeon entrance, "Quit stalling, lets go." Jomei said to Lee, leading him to the far end of the hall and through the door. Once Jomei closed the door behind him, he let out a heavy sigh, especially when he realized the two were alone once again. "I'm sorry about that. I know a quick way out.. just put up with the chains a bit longer.."

Lee was overcome with relief as Jomei would put his fears to rest with the knowledge that he did not come alone and that Lowenthal had joined in the rescue and that he was tasked with getting Piera. He let out a sigh of joy as he looked at the ground as Jomei began to fiddle with the locks that bound his wrist. "Thank god." He then felt the slack from his now released wrist and if he had the will, he would be a bit more excited but he was able to move his arm down, finally able to move beyond his restraint. "Oh my good great heavens above, finally." He didn't realize just how long he had just been there and would hit the ground without realizing what happened. Jomei was quick to his side and would lift him up and ask if he could walk "Jomei. I would crawl out of here with my chin if given the chance." Then there was another sound that was just as destructive in its sound than any creature. Another captor. "[censored]." Lee would mutter in unison to Jomei's curse. 

Lee would look around with Jomei as they would try and think of something and it was then that Jomei worded something to him in which he would give a quizzical look. Lee would then look down at his wrists as it would be clapped in irons once again and he would give a flat stare "son-of-a...." and before he could finish, a well placed fist would land on his jaw, causing him to hit the ground. Lee would turn his head to the side on the ground to look up at the other captor as he would enter and question just what was going on. Jomei gave his reason and all things considered, with all that had happened prior, he would gladly take a few more licks if it meant his escape as he was jerked to his feet and they left the hellhole.

Lee stumbled at first but was able to get a good walking pace and would be pushed by Jomei as they came across another guard and he was told to quit stalling. Lee would glance back and hold his hands together in an almost praying like motion to which he would smile halfheartedly "Yes'sah mastah. I'll git a goin. What evah da mastah wants, mastah gits." They continued down the hall and once they had entered a room, Jomei would close the door behind them and apologize and told him that he would have to endue a bit longer "I've waited this long, I'll wear this nice piece of jewelry for a bit longer."

Lowenthal smiled. "Like I didn't come in without a plan Piera." Lowenthal said, shrugging. "Jomei's in disguise, grabbing Lee as we speak. Now come on." Lowenthal said, taking piera's hand. lowenthal lead Piera back through the room that he had just entered. No guards. They apparently weren't needed when no one was in the room. And apparently they never expected for the guard inside to die suddenly, and the people inside start escaping. Another lucky break for the two. Lowenthal led the girl down a series of hallways, trying to move fast, but moving at a pace that Piera was comfortable with. "We're almost at the rendezvous. Jomei will be there with Lee, you'll see." Lowenthal said, making his way down the stairs, passing the spot where he had murdered the two guards earlier. As he moved he wrote a message to jomei.

"Piera secured. Awaiting arrival." Lowenthal sent it, as the two reached the end of the hallway. Wind and cold from the blizzard outside, still made it's way into the hall. "Now we wait for them to arrive. Then, using these shields I got, we sled down the mountain to freedom. Sound fun?" Lowenthal asked, handing Piera a large round shield.

Hope blossomed across Piera's expression as Lowenthal told her that Jomei was rescuing Lee right now. Nodding eagerly, the brunette squeezed her friend's hand as he lead her out of the room and into the other. Glancing back, she saw a few of the other captives poke their heads out tentatively, looking around for guards and finding none nearby. She hoped that they made it out alright, but was not about to waste time ensuring it. She needed to make sure Lee was alright. Lee was more important than all of them combined to her. She tried to keep pace with Lowenthal and push herself to go faster as he said that they would be meeting Jomei and Lee both, even though her legs were stiff from disuse.

Her hair began to whip about from the icy wind coming from the open window. Glancing at her sandy haired friends, she stared dubiously at the shield he handed to her. "Dangerous, yes. Fun, no. But I'll do whatever gets us away from here." It was that moment that she saw Lee's health go down on her HUD. "They're hurting him again Lowe!" Piera exclaimed desperately to Lowenthal before turning back the way they came. "We need to help them, he doesn't have armor, what if the guards got to them?" It was tearing her apart to just stand there and do nothing, she needed to make sure that he was okay!

Edited by Piera

Jomei placed his hand on his chin and looked around the room. He felt a wave of relief when he realized that the room they were now in was the original room Jomei was stationed in, which meant they had a quick and easy way out. Stepped forward so he stood in front of Lee, jomei turned to face him and took the cuffs in his hands, using the key to unlock them and free the man. Once Lee's arms were no longed hindered, Jomei threw the chains into the corner and hurried over to the window, which was making loud clattering noises the entire time they were in the room. "We can get out through here." Jomei said to Lee as he unhinged the window once again and pushed it open. With the blizzard still blowing about, Jomei found it slightly difficult to open at first, but nonetheless was able to get it open enough for the two to get out. "Come on, you first! Its safe I promise!" Jomei yelled out to him, the whipping winds covering up a lot of his voice. He watched as the man stepped out of the window and into the snow, which was only about a 5 foot drop at most. Once he saw Lee was out and safe, Jomei followed, pulling part of the window so the wind would mostly shut it behind him. "Alright.. now we just-" a private message sent to the Irishman had interrupted his words to Lee. Tapping on the icon to open it, Jomei saw it was from Lowenthal. Piera secured. Awaiting arrival. Jomei smiled and looked past the message to Lee, "No need to worry. Lowenthal has Piera. She's safe." Looking around for a moment to find out their position in regards to the entrance of the castle, Jomei pointed out into the storm. "Our rendezvous point with Lowe and Piera should be out that way. We should get going before anyone notices what we did here." As the two began to walk, Jomei looked at the snow where he stood earlier during his fight with the other guard. Where he had killed that other guard. He felt his legs start to give out from under him as he wobbled back and forth, but quickly regained his composure and put his hand on his head, following after Lee. 

Lee was happy to finally be out of the restraints...again. The joy was the same as the first time as it was something he would relish no matter how many times it would happen now. This was s*it and after the five or so months of having them locked around his wrists, it would be enough to last him a lifetime. Lee was even more ecstatic when the chains were tossed away from them, making sure that they would not find his wrists again and he couldn't be happier for it. Lee looked over to the window that Jomei spoke of exiting and using for their daring escape. "Hey, I'm all for anything so long as it doesn't end in death and being locked up so I'm all for it." Though, as Jomei opened the window, the snow that seemed to blanket the area in front of them in a white sheet. Jomei spoke of its safety to which Lee would laugh hesitantly "And lava must just be a warm bath, right?"

But, Lee wasn't going to stay here any longer and took a step out of the window though, he wasn't actually sure 'where' he was in the first place so when his foot came down to met the ground, there was nothing there so he fell the short way down into the snow "Holy Nut Balls!" He would quickly make his way to his feet and look to Jomei as he would give him the good news that Piera was indeed safe and that they would be meeting them at a rendezvous point "..." His voice got caught in his throat and with silence, he would turn and hold one arm up to shield his face while the other would clench his chest that grew tighter with each moment that passed. In the midst of the walk, Lee would glance back "Thank you Jomei. I will never forget this."

Lowenthal met with a slight panic. "Look at his health bar. Did it drop nay further?" lowenthal said, looking at Jomei's own health bar on his hud. "Jomei's is fine, it could just be a rouse of some kind." Lowenthal said, somewhat hopeful. Lowenthal thought about running back in, to try and find them. But that wasn't the plan. "We wait here. Jomei's health bar is fine, and Lee's dropped. Best situation told Lowenthal that Jomei must've hit Lee as part of the rouse. But as far as escaping prisons go, this was going pretty well. "You think they'd have more guards?" Lowenthal asked Piera, deeming that it was so quiet.

Piera bit into her lower lip harshly as she tried to calm the rising panic in her stomach. Rubbing her hand against her mouth she did as Lowenthal asked and paused for a moment before shaking her head. "N-No, it's not going down anymore now." The brunette forced herself to breathe and nodded hesitantly as he reassured her that Jomei was fine and suggested that it might have just been a rouse. It made sense, his health hadn't gone down by very much. Not nearly as much as it usually did. Beginning to pace, the bespectacled woman nodded along with Lowenthal's common sense but her feet slowed when he asked about guards. Her frown deepening, Piera stated, "Yes, but I don't know where. I know that they send shifts out to bring more crafters in, as well as just to grind. I don't know how many in total are here though. At least a dozen, possibly twice that though. We never see them all together y'know?"

Jomei took in a deep breath and shook his head before looking up at Lee, who was waiting on just where to go from the Irishman. "R-Right." he said, stepping forward and looking to his left followed by his right. "We are supposed to meet them when Lowe infiltrated the castle, which was through storage." Rubbing his chin with his index finger and thumb, he tried to picture just where that was. "If the tower was to the right... and the dungeon to the left.. then storage... Got it. Follow me." he nodded his head and walked past Lee, away from the tower, hugging the walls of the castle to avoid being caught by guards looking out windows. As the two trudged through the snow around the corner of the castle, Jomei caught glimpse of two people standing off in the distance. At first, he thought they were guards .But upon closer inspection, he came to realize that they were, in fact, not guards.. but Lowenthal and Piera. Jomei smiled and looked back to Lee before proceeding forward towards them. 

Lee would continue to follow forward, pure will power at this point as he would in no way let himself slow now. He would look to Jomei as he would speak of where it was they were to meet up with Piera and Lowenthal and the mention of her name, a swell of emotion being to grow, like a dim light. He would continue to follow Jomei, letting his hand continue to hold his chest, harboring his heart from the storm. He would stick to the same path as Jomei against the tower. As they saw the figures off in the distance, Lee would begin to slow with Jomei as they assumed the same thing but upon closer inspection, Lee's heart would skip over itself.

His hand would loosen over his heart as it felt far to warm, almost burning in his chest. Lee would move his body forward, his feet stepping into the snow, slowly picking up speed and with it, his feet would crunch down further into the snow. He would stumble as his foot would dive deeper into the snow at one point but he would catch himself with his hands, pulling himself out just as quickly as he had gone down. The tears already beginning to swell in the corner of his eyes, once he was within reach, his arms would engulf her, pulling her close to his chest, wrapping around her frame and kissing the top of her head several times, all the while saying softly against the storm "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry. I love you Alyssa." His heart felt as though it wanted to move its way out of his chest to bring itself closer to Piera, it had been too long and at that moment, it felt as though forever had come and gone and come again.

Edited by Lee

Lowenthal spun quickly, his kunai drawn as he heard steps from behind them, He placed himself in front of Piera, trying to hide her or shield her from incoming attacks. But it was two people closing in, and one of them was a party member. Jomei! And with him, he had Lee. "Well, about time you showed up." Lowenthal said to Jomei, as Lee dashed passed him, embracing Piera. Lowenthal turned, and smiled as Lee muttered and kissed Piera. Lowenthal clapped his hands together and produced another shield. "It's a bit cold for a party I think. So let's get outta here, I got a new place on the beach that's calling our names." Lowenthal said, with a humble brag. It felt nice to have the gang back together, finally all back together. "Right, lover birds first." Lowenthal said, motioning for them to get a move on.

Piera was practically pacing and about to ask Lowenthal if he thought they should go see if they were okay, or at least send a message. But then she caught sight of two fuzzy forms not too far off and her heartbeat quickened to a gallop. Freezing suddenly, the brunette focused on the shorter of the two trying to swallow the hart that was pounding in her throat, already walking towards it unknowingly as she saw the person walk towards her. It, it looked like- But was it? Her breath seized as she recognized him after he recovered from his stumble, her pace attempting to quicken in the deep snow, not caring how cold or wet she was, even as snowflakes began to get caught in her tears. The shield Lowenthal had given her dropped into the snow as they met. "Lee. Oh god, Lee, Lee."

Feeling his arms wrapped around her was like coming home. Everything was just as she remembered. His hug, his smell, his scruffy face, his voice. Arms wrapped around his back and clutched him tightly to her shorter form even as she stood on the tips of her toes to better kiss him. A sob leaked out at his apologies and she shook her head before taking his face into her hands. "D-Don't be stupid. God-I missed you so much Lee." Her voice broke, her expression twisted into one of grief and relief as she took time to kiss nearly every part of his face that she could before touching noses with him. "I love you, sweetie, I love you. I'm s-so glad you're okay." The hug the brunette gave him was one of desperateness, as if reassuring herself that he was really here, that he wouldn't disappear. She felt like her chest was about to burst open and she wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. The longer they were in each others arms, a smile began to tentatively make its way on her mouth, even as she cried.

She vaguely heard Lowenthal and Jomei speaking, but didn't really pay attention until she heard "Right, Lover birds first." Lowering her heels back to the ground, Piera sniffled and tried to catch her breath as she patted Lee's front, already seeing the tear stains she had made. "'M sorry, heh." He always hated her crying on him. Tears were his mortal enemy. And like that a chuckle burst from her, even as more tears fell from her bright green eyes behind her glasses. Her hand twisted in his and squeezed so tightly, not leaving his side even a little as she turned to look at their friends, wanting to thank them sincerely but knowing that they had to hurry. Picking up the shield she had dropped, Piera handed it to Lee.

His apology was obviously brushed away with little to no regard but it was something he had wished to tell her every day since this had began. He wasn't really sure what to do after their embrace, to be completely honest, he had not even thought that far into his own future. Everything was literally leading up to this very point in time and being with her once again. As she began to kiss him on his face, it was as if he had become light as a feather, it was something that he had actually forgotten. He would then speak again "Of course I'm okay, it was all fun and games. not really in that order or for me personally but I mean, who really cares about that?" He would joke lightly as he would then look to Lowenthal as he would speak about them first and Piera would hand Lee the shield and it was then that he recalled that Jomei had said they were to bobsled to the bottom in order to reach true freedom.

Lee would chuckle as he would drop the shield onto the snow and place his foot on its edge to stop it from escaping without them. He would take a deep breath and slight his hands under Piera's arms and turn her around, just to lift her up slightly and place her on the front of the shield and would then sit down fast and plant his hands into the snow at his sides to make sure they did not move. He would look down to his side and then up at Lowenthal "Thank you too Lowenthal. I'm not really all that useful for much but I'll remember this and for what it is worth, I owe you." With that, he would then take in a deep breath and look over Piera's head and nod to himself "Alright, let's get this snowday started." He would then push off and they would begin their ride to a brighter day....hopefully.

Edited by Lee

Jomei watched as Lee ran past him as fast as he could through the snow towards the brunette that stood with Lowenthal. It was enough to make Jomei smile and almost completely forget what had happened earlier at that exact moment. The man crunched through the snow at his own pace until he had caught up with them, placing his hand on Lowenthal's shoulder and watched the couple in their loving embrace. All of the two's hard work was all for this, to bring these two back together and into their own lives as well. "Yeah. I'm pretty done with this floor for awhile." Jomei said in reply to Lowenthal's mention of his place on Floor Eleven. 

He watched as Piera and Lee took hold of one of the large shields and used it as a sled to slide down to the bottom of the mountain safely. Once they were far from the two, Jomei let out a heavy sigh and stared at the snow, "I know how it feels now... What you went through." Jomei waited for the man's attention before continuing on. His eyelids slowly shut, "I.. I had to kill someone. I know he was a player killer but... but it was still a living man." He shook his head and looked back at his friend, "But.. lets just get out of here."