[PP-F4] A Daring Rescue (Lowenthal, Piera, Lee)COMPLETE

Lowenthal smiled as Piera and Lee took thier leave, and began thier quick, and fun looking descent down the mountain. Lowenthal pulled out his own shield, but before he could go Jomei stopped him. Lowenthal looked at him, quite confused. He had an idea, and he didn't like it. "What do you, 'know how I felt'?" Lowenthal asked, repeating the question. Lowenthal let out a long sigh, as Jomei confessed that he had killed someone. Lowenthal rubbed the back of his neck, as he tried to console Jomei. "Look, it gets better. I mean look at me. Green as the day I logged on." Lowenthal chuckled. "But hey, It could be worse. You could've killed three more, without feeling anything." Lowenthal said, confessing his own 'legal' murders. "But hey, sledding time." Lowenthal said, tossing his shield to Jomei.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the back of his mind, he knew he should have just kept this to himself. He felt maybe, just maybe, the thought of what he had done would just drift away and he would completely forget about it.. no sort of mark or scar to remind him. However, he had mentioned it to Lowenthal anyway, who would seem to know how Jomei felt more than anyone. He too had killed a man before, only difference was Lowe was reminded every day of his dark deed by the orange glow emitting from the crystal above his head. He looked up at his friend when he mentioned that he could have killed more and felt no remorse of the fact. Jomei realized that he was, in fact, revealing that he had needed to do just as Jomei had and killed some of the PKer guards. Looking just past Lowenthal at the white snow, Jomei slowly nodded. He felt a heavy piece of metal crash into his chest, which he threw his arms out to catch it. Looking down, he saw it was a shield, and just as Piera and Lee did before, Jomei would be using it as a sled to get to the bottom of the mountain. Dropping the shield onto the snow, Jomei situated himself in the cup of the shield, using the handle to keep him from falling off of it as he sped towards the bottom of the snowy mountain. 

Thread Complete:

1 SP each

300 col each