(OP-F1) Drunken Wedding <<Saying Vows>> COMPLETE

Hakai was young, and subject to spur of the moment decisions. This decision may have been because of that fact, but the amount of ale that she had consumed certainly had a part in it. That was nothing to the amount of alcohol that her soon to be wife had consumed though. Hakai actually wanted this marriage, just to have the purple haired woman to herself, but she was pretty sure that Sierra wouldn't, at least once she sobered up. Sierra's inhibitions seemed to go away when she was drunk, which was probably the only reason that she had said yes when Hakai had asked for her hand in marriage. She stood next to the NPC priest, waiting for Sierra to emerge and wondering if anyone would show up.

Edited by Hakai

"Dammit! Not again! Get back here!"

It must have been forever since he had been to this floor, and what happens as soon as he gets there? His small, feathered companion decided to help herself to another player's lunch.. Taking the hunk of cooked meat right off of their plate and into the air. That, of course, left the Irishman right in the middle of it all, chasing after the bird, and being chased himself by the angry player who's food had just been stolen. 

"You get the hell back here! You're gonna pay for what you took!" 

"I'm sorry lad! She has a mind of her own and the stomach of twelve men! I'll pay for what she stole, I promise!"

The chase led them to a small chapel, to which the doors were open and inviting to anyone. The bird, taking a sharp left, flew into the church and landed high up in the rafters. Jomei skid to a stop, followed by the player with rage in his eyes. "Wait wait wait!" Jomei called out, putting his hands up to stop the man. "Here.." he went into his inventory, lifting up his hand with the chimes of bells, and took out the sufficient amount of col, plus a little extra. "Please, go buy yourself a nice dinner on me.. I will take care of my friend."

After dismissing the angry man, Jomei walked into the church to find Adere, the owl. Though he was taken by surprise to see he was not the only one. At the front of the church stood a young woman and the NPC priest, waiting. Jomei had to think for a moment before he realized just what he ran in on. He quickly looked up at the rafters, and signaled for his bird to join him on his shoulder. He then looked to the girl in the front again, "I-Im sorry about that... at least it doesn't look like the wedding actually started yet.." he rubbed the nape of his neck,, sheepishly.  May be a strange time to talk to someone, but might as well ask permission.. He pointed at the open pew next to him, "I'm Jomei.. Pleased to meet you. Mind if I sit in on your wedding? I've never seen how they work in SAO before." 

Sierra began to stumble in as she blinked from the change in lighting a bit shocked as she was apparently being married much to her drunken joy as she giggled wandering forward. She squealed and giggled as she  stumbled from one pew to the next attempting to catch her balance and shake off her intoxication still unable to see clearly or think for that matter. She looked up though and saw the girl who had asked her to show up to this special and monumental occasion. "H-hello sweetum cakes." She gasped as she now approached the alter nearly plowing into Hakai's stomach as she giddily laughed. "How is things happening?" She stumbled over the words now as she used Hakai to lean on looking toward the priest. "Ohhhh sorry I will s-shhhh," she laughed realizing now that they were in a chapel and snuggling into the shoulder of Hakai.

Hakai frowned as Sierra stumbled into the church, stumbling from pew to pew. No question, she was drunk as could be. Hakai was a little bit drunk, but it wasnt interfering with her ability to walk. Not that much at least. She gave the man who had sat down a bit of a wave, not saying anything in an attempt to hide her own drunkenness. After all, she was supposed to be calculating and cold. She almost fell over as Sierra plowed into her, but managed to catch herself and help the other woman stay up. The priest coughed politely. "Excuse me you two. Now, the young madame with the purple hair. Do you take this man- I mean woman, to be your lawfully wedded hus- i mean wife?" He asked Sierra.

Sierra groaned a bit as she now nuzzled into Hakai, that girl knew how to play her cards right and was fully taking advantage of her condition, but who knew perhaps as it happened they would grow closer. Probably not but it was going to be an adjustment as Sierra smiled at the priest and nodded, "I take the heck out of her." She smiled now leaning happily upon her shoulder as she coughed a bit wiping her eyes. "Ha-ha-akai is all mine," she mewed softly now half falling asleep during the service.

Hakai smiled as Sierra snuggled up on her, claiming ownership of her. That was not something that she had expected to happen, ever, but it was becoming obvious that Sierra truly did like her. The priest then asked the same question to Hakai. "I do." She replied, tapping the accept button that had popped up in front of her. She gently squeezed Sierra's hand and pointed at the screen in front of her. "You have to tap that cutey." She said, managing to keep a slur out of her voice.

Sierra groaned and looked up a bit groggy as she peeked up toward the menu that had a large alert that told her to accept the marriage that she had been signing up for. Her fingers being guided now by Hakai toward the button she began to see double and asked, "Which one do I hit?" She questioned a bit confused now looking at the blurred vision of acceptance not really sure what she was doing. Her hand meandering forward till she tapped it.

Suddenly a young man rushes in, followed by several angry people, all trying to hit him, now made impossible by the non-pvp zone. They stop and turn around, but linger by the entrance. Kashi sighs. "Well, guess I'm staying." He sits down next to another person and whispers, "Will there be food?"

Edited by Kashi
Spelling

Jomei watched the wedding take place of the two strangers.. feeling quite awkward that it was two girls that he had never even met before. That was when an idea had struck him. He figured he might as well not just sit here for no reason, he had taken up this profession for a reason. He stood from his pew and walked over to the corner of the chapel ,lifting his hand once more to open his inventory. Moments later, his musical instrument, the lute, materialized into his hands. Giving a polite bow of his head to the lovely couple, he brought the stringed instrument up in his arms, and began to play soft music to fit the situation. Letting his fingers dance from chord to chord and plucking strings with his other hand, Jomei created a much more romantic environment for the two to enjoy their wedding night. 

Hakai raised an eyebrow as the new person ran into the chapel, followed by some other players. It appeared that he seemed to think that this church itself was a non combat/safe area, not realizing that the entire city was a safe zone. She pointed Sierra to the accept button, and the young girl tapped it. That was pretty much all that was to marriage in SAO, but it seemed like the priest was going to talk for a while on the merits of long relationships before marriage and how this marriage was a perfect example of this. Moments later she heard the soft sounds of a lute playing, allowing her to space out and ignore the priest in hopes that he would finish soon.

Kashi hummed along to the lute player's song. After a minute or two of talking, Kashi stands up. "And they will live together until they want a divorice or they die of something, yadda. yadda, yadda, kiss the bride and all that." he then sits down, drawing the attention of many. "Can we eat now?" Kashi exclaims.

Sierra heard the sound of someone talking and another person now speaking over the priest who was beginning to bore her as she felt herself ready to keel over now from the drinking. "I-I don't feel to good," she moaned and whined. "C-can I go to the bathroom h-hakai?" She hummed now enjoying the music as her eyes closed barely being kept awake from the shouting individual who was hungry.

A lady (Man) entered the chapel with a parasol in her (His) hands, eying the bride and... bride? It was one of these kinds of weddings, she (He) was happy to see this as most women she (He) knew settled down with men who were utter ****. Jetra sat down on a bench with the parasol still raised above her (His) head as if she (He) feared the sun. Despite the genius IQ, this little (Old) girl (Boy) was still scared of the sun fearing she (He) would burn alive. "So, who are the ones getting married again?"

Hakai glanced over at the teen who had just stood up and interrupted the priest at her wedding. It wasn't so much that she minded the fact, he was voicing the same opinion that she had. It was the fact that it was her wedding, a special day even if it was spur of the moment. She brought up her hud and quickly sent him a friend request before turning back to Sierra just as the priest, who hadn't stopped talking this whole time, said that she could now kiss the bride. She leaned in and gave Sierra a peck on the lips, fearing that if she kissed her any longer that she might end up with puke in her mouth. Sierra wasn't looking too well at the moment.

Sierra moaned and nodded as she suddenly felt her lips being pressed into she giggled and smirked up at Hakai before leaning back in and planting a large kiss filled with saliva onto her lips. This continued till she finally just went lip her head flopping back as she finally wasn't able to keep herself awake. She  mewled rather lightly as she was still now completely out of it forcing all of her wait upon her new wife. She happily stayed their leaning as she was slowly sliding down the girl unable to wake up.

Kashi immediately jumps up and dashes to the buffet table, grabbing the whole chicken and pot of mashed potatoes, then starts to devour everything in sight. "Muafh gulf roti." Kashi states, mouth full of food. He gulps his food with a large glass of wine, right out of the bottle. "Compliments to the chef." he says, and goes back to eating.

Hakai was astonished by the kiss, and just managed to catch her new wife as she fainted before glancing over at the other player who had stood up and dashed over to busily stuff his face: with air. There was no buffet table or food in the chapel, and she was left wondering what sort of ale he had been drinking. It must have been a lot stronger than what Sierra had had... 

Jomei continued to play up until the last moment, when the two exchanged their first kiss as a happily married couple. Jomei shifted the instrument to hold it under his arm and smiled at the two, clapping for them. He opened his mouth to speak, and congratulate the two, but his eyes caught glimpse of the brunette male who had also joined them at the wedding. He had run from the pew and to an empty table.Jomei felt a bead of sweat drop from his cheek, "Err..." He then let out a heavy sigh, turning back to the two women. "Congratulations you two. I will continue to play to add to the atmosphere, if you'd wish." Taking a couple of steps back, he brought his lute back to his hands and began to play again. He kept to himself in the corner of the church, playing his music that echoed throughout the entire hall.

Yuki has been sitting down quietly and watching the wedding with manners. She was happy that they got married, not many of these kind of weddings happen, and its rare to have weddings in a game. Yuki heard music playing in the background, the kind of music her mother used to play to her. Yuki sings the words to the song quietly, she tries to not have anyone hear her singing. Yuki might be good at singing but she wanted to keep that to herself. Yuki kept a smile plastered on her face as she singed the songs words quietly. Yuki was very happy for the two, the married couple.