[F7-PP] Mountain Recon (Xion, Seul, Macradon)

Macradon sighed as he sat on the training spot he used when he was grand mastering his sword arts, the spot with his name engraved into the rocks, even though that seemed impossible as everything around here were immortal objects. He would begin to walk down to the town, Nimbus. The mountain ranges behind Macradon would make a great scenery and background for the 7th floor. After he began participating on the frontlines he hadn't had time to go down to any lower floors for anything special like a relaxing day or material hunt. He would sit down on a bench, leaning up at one of the stone houses at the warp plaza. He would send out a short message for two of his guildmates for a quick run at some material hunting, and maybe a dungeon.

Hey, Xion, Seul.
Macradon here.
I was thinking if you two would do a quick recon with me on the 7th floor?
Material hunting and looking for a dungeon if you wish for that.
Meet me in Nimbus at the plaza, I'll be waiting

Macradon would sit and wait on the two on the bench, fully clad in his normal field attire. His uniform armor, red and white and grey bodysuit. His halfplate, vambraces, poleyn, demi-greaves and helmet. The fully clad knight would sit with a lazy posture, leaning back more and more as he waiting. Even though the armor was stiff, the belly area was articulated for him to bend in it, in which he would lean a lot back while wearing his armor. 

Xion, initially had signed and made a small noise that was the teenager equivalent of "fiiiiiiiine" before dragging himself out of bed that morning, and getting himself ready for the venture ahead. He was wearing his usual Maelstrom armour set, but this time he decided, as he was working with KOB that he would wear his old CB second in command half cloak, which was draped over his left shoulder and covered a good amount of the left side of his body. 

After a while of walking through floor seven, Xion finally found Macradon, sitting on a bench at nimbus plaza. "Macradon" he said, nodding as he approached. "Seul isn't here I see...oh well, gives me a minute to sit down" he said before practically falling into he bench, his armour rattling as he did. 

"Xion, good to see you, sit down" he would as he would sink even more down into the bench, nearly having his back parallel to the ground. "So ... have you ever encountered a dungeon before? I think it would be cool to find one on this floor" he would ask Xion as he would look upwards into the sky through the visor of his helmet. Macradon was chosen as Second in Command of the Strike Team, but he didn't act like it, he wasn't that stoic leader person people would think of, Macradon was lazy, trying as much as possible to work as little as possible, but when it was about adventuring and finding a dungeon, Macradon was spiffy and full of energy, but right now as he awaited Seul to appear, he was as lazy as a sloth.

"Nope never have, I don't think they were much of a thing before I left, although I hear that they're swarming with loot and XP" Xion said before sighing and watching the clouds in the sky, wondering whether they were just an image or they had actual 3D models? Who knew. 

"So Macradon...I hear that you've taken my place as second in command of, well what is basically the crimson blades... How's the position treating you?" he asked, slightly bitter. Not that he had any kind of personal grudge against the man, he was more or less annoyed with Mack. Before he had left the man had sworn to Xion that he wouldn't take another second in command...but no, the second in command was RIGHT NEXT TO HIM. 

Xion let out another sigh. "Sorry...I tend to dwell a little too much..." 

Macradon would swing his body to the side of the bench, having his entire back on the bench now still looking upwards. He was really taking it quite lightly that he was the Second in command of the Elites, it was like it wasn't a role fit for him, but he would grow onto it sooner or later. It would make sense that it was him, he was at strength with Mack and were in tag teams with his on the frontlines, so those two working together made sense. "I've found one once on the 6th floor, it was nice with the EXP but the Loot was lacking, which is probably because it was the 6th floor compared to my strength" he would say. His strength would be at the level of floor 11, at least.

"Sorry to be taking your spot" Macradon said "But I was elected by Mack, but You'll probably get the position whenever you're strong enough and I'll advance in the ranks" he said with a big smile on his lips. It wasn't nice for Macradon to steal the spot from Xion, but it wasn't all up to his decision, and he couldn't back down from that position as all the others would be too close in levels to gain that respect the lieutenant needed. "I'll be sure to address you whenever I get up to the 3rd rank, if I ever get to the 3rd rank" he would say. He would lay both his arms crossed below his head like a pillow, even though he was wearing a helmet, it was like a reflex.

At last he had arrived, stepping out of the warp plaza and briefly scanning the area for his guild mates. He casually strolled toward them with his red cloak swaying close behind and offered up a greeting wave as he spoke. "Sorry I'm late... Though I doubt either of you mind since you both seem pretty comfortable here." He joked after taking note of Macradon's position in particular. Seul never considered mat gathering to be his strong point. The tedious nature of searching alone was enough to drive him insane. The way he saw it, there were already plenty of crafters around and demand for goods from his profession wasn't exactly high, so going out of his way to stock up on supplies would've been a waste of time. Still, lending a hand to his friends now wouldn't be all bad and if they did decide to search for a dungeon there'd bee even greater rewards to be had. "Anyway, I'm ready to head out if you guys are."

Macradon would pull up his visor so he would be able to see the origin of the voice, it was Seul. "Hey, Seul" he would say "It's no problem you came late, I was just about to take a nap, and that wouldn't be all that great" he said as he would sit back up straight and stretch out his body. He would jump up from his seat to a standing position and finish off his stretches so that he would be able to get the Recon mission going. "Alright, Blades, the agenda for today is the following: 1; We shall gather materials and Col for the guild's funds, buuuuuut you can put it in your own pocket if you want" he would say with a wink "2; We shall seek out for any sub-dungeons if it will ever occur, as experience and money we get out of that will be tremendous" he would say to the others.

Xion stretched briefly before standing up. "So you must be seul" he said, nodding towards the warrior "it's nice to meet you, I hope to join your ranks officially soon so I'm sure that we'll be seeing more of each other in the future. He said with a chuckle before Macradon explained their mission objective: get MATs, and failing that kick some a** along the way. 

"Sounds good, I'm personally itching to find a sub dungeon, I've never been in one before"

• 2 weeks later...

Macradon would look over at Xion. Macradon had something Xion could use, or at least hope for him that it was something he could use. "Hey Xion. I'm not really sure if you need it or anything, but I have this" he said and would go through his inventory to find a heavy torso protector made of something seemingly looking like ice shards. "It's called the Glacial Barrier, it's a perfect item with a single unique enhancement. I wasn't sure if a tank like you could use it" he would say, awaiting Xion to reply, if it was something he wanted or not.