[F12-PP] Lord of the Sass <Lord of the Seas> (Ssendom)

Macradon stood in the swamps of the 12th floor, there was a quest he had wanted to do for a while, but just to take a person with him for the safety's sake, Ssendom. They weren't that close of friends, and Dom being a PK'er with his orange cursor, Macradon still trusted him enough to ask him for help at a quest. The Lord of the Seas, was the quest's name, Macradon wasn't too sure of what was going to happen, but he would send quick message to Ssendom asking for his help for the quest.

Edited by Macradon

Dom would be laying in his bed in the Azure Brigade Guild Hall when he got a message from Macradon, the boy who bought his old Kopesh Greatsword would be inquiring the assistance of the Berserker for the Lord of the Sea's boss on the twelfth floor. Dom really didn't have much else to do, so he decided why not. They were to have a serious duel in the near future that included Mack and Opal on his side, so it would be best for them to get to know each other so Dom wouldn't find a reason to kill him in the duel. He got up from his bed, got armored up, then headed for the out of town teleportation gate.

After a brief moment of waiting, Ssendom appeared fully clad in armor at the warp. "Hello, Ssendom. Good to see you again" Macradon would say to the berserker of the frontlines as he would take out his hand for a handshake. The strongest two handed weapon wielder and the best of all at the massive weapons and farming. Macradon was in no near the same league as him, and with an arena duel soon to come, Macradon was going to taste the power of the berserker all up face. Macradon was in his usual white and red armor, just for the sake of having it shown for the guild's sake.

Edited by Macradon

Dom was surprised ever so slightly by the fact that Macradon was actually waiting at the outside teleportation gate which was nearly two hours travel by foot away from the Main Town of the twelfth floor. Macradon would address him formally, and would even extend a handshake to boot with it. Dom was never a fan of lighter colors since all of his gear was ebony or red in some cases. Dom would extend his own hand to accept the handshake, "No need to state my full name or titles, simply Dom will suffice." He informed the White Knight that he would be assisting in killing the Lord of the Seas.

Macradon shook the hand of Dom, as he wanted to be called instead of Ssendom, and would continue "Let's get going then, I suppose?" he said and would go towards that direction the broker's had told Macradon. The lord of the seas would appear to be some kind of lightning wyvern, a winged dragon without frontlegs, but the wings instead. Not much information was given to Macradon but he was assured that Dom would be able to take care of the vile beast without much aid from Macradon. The two haven't really met each other much, only that once after the 13th floor boss battle where Macradon bought the sickle from Dom.

Dom agreed with Macradon, "No need to be scared around me, I might have killed some greens and that makes me a bad person. But I don't just kill anyone I come across." Dom chuckled trying to lighten the mood in the air. He shuffled his hands around his Inventory withdrawing three items: a weird looking vial, a crystal with red tainted energy surging through it, and a plate of Crab legs. He crushed both the vial and the crystal along with eating the food for a massive surge in strength, "While we're heading to the boss location why don't we slaughter some mobs and get us some material on our way, Whataya say?" He asks Macradon after the power began to slightly push the water away from him.

DMG  11(19) -> 25(33) (+6 Crystal, +6 Alcoholic, +2 Blood)
EVA 2 -> -1 (-3 Alcoholic)
HP 178 -> 198 (+20 Blood)

Dom telling him that the killing wasn't just ruthless killing for the lols made him more comfortable around him. He would watch as Dom would take out multiple items out of his inventory to consume and enhance his stats, Macradon didn't have many of those left as his funds wasn't going as great as he hoped them to be, but it would be alright for him to do so. Macradon would nod, it was a good idea to gather materials as they would be going "Sounds like a reasonable plan" he would say and would unsheathe his sword, the sword he bought from Dom. "I've been practicing a bit with it, but not much" he said as he would spot a group of alligators in the swamp and begin to, then jog and then activating his <Charge> into them. It was true that he had been practicing using his new blade, but it still wasn't as perfect as his straight sword, but it still gave him the damage he needed with the added bleed against something big, but these alligators weren't a big thing. Macradon's swings cleaved down the 4 present alligators and decimated them.

ID: 50663
BD: 9, crit +1. Charge +1. Fight blade 6x1x15-17=73 dmgAOE damage, Bleed proc.
CD: 3, no proc.
LD: 16, bonus Col.

- Health List -
  Macradon: 125/125
Energy: 18/30

Alligator: 70 HP || 52 DMG || 17 MIT Ded

- Macradon's loot -
Col: 1400
Mat: 4

Edited by Macradon

Dom pulled out another food item, it seemed to be a Taco that was steaming. After he devoured the Taco he brought out his Banner of Command, the majestic flag was pierced into the ground. Empowering both Macradon and the Berserker himself with a power bonus, "I like to get as much bang for my buck as possible." He chuckled, he looked up at the group of Alligator-Men to come out of the brush watching as their semi-brethren be slain by the White Knight. Without Hesitating, Dom stood up and demonstrated his superior strength over the enemies, instantly annihilating them after two of them critically hit him. He shrugged it off without losing any amount health after the battle was finished

Stats:

Spoiler

DMG 34
ACC 2
EVA -1
HP 278
Prosp 12
LD 6

ID: 50733 MD: 10
ID: 50734 MD: 9
ID: 50735 BD: 6+2 CD: 9 LD: 13+6=19(Bonus mat)

Dom 278/278 (-32 -31) (+130)
    NRG: 31/43

Lizard-Men 1-4 163/163 41 MIT (34 * 6 = 204 - 41 = 163)

Loot: 7824 8 Mats

Dom himself also went on to attack some of the alligators, Macradon would continue the slaughter and go for the next group of alligators. With 6 fast swipes Macradon would decimate them and grab whatever loot they would have for him. His vambraces filled him with energy as they would activate, even though it was only a bit energy it was enough for him to keep on moving to one more mobs and destroy that one later on. 4 down on the way towards the Wyvern's place so getting this loot was quite nice.

ID: 50737
BD: 10, crit +2. Charge +1. Fight blade 6x1x17-17=85 dmgAOE damage, Bleed proc.
CD: 11, recovery proc.
LD: 4

- Health List -
Energy: 9/30 (-12 Sword art, +2 Recovery).

Alligator: 70 HP || 52 DMG || 17 MIT Ded

- Macradon's loot -
Mat: 8

Edited by Macradon

Macradon was able to somewhat keep up the Berserker in fighting mobs, albeit the fellow greatsword wielder was fighting mobs that were far weaker than the ones Dom was dealing with. But was to be expected since not many people could keep up with the Berserker in mob slaughtering speed. "You're doing good there Macradon. I got enough energy to take out atleast one more group, and then we can head on to the boss." He informed him, and continued forward after having just dealt with another group of Lizard-Men.

ID: 50740 BD: 5+2 CD: 1 LD: 6+6=12

Dom 278/278 (-32 -31) (+130)
    NRG: 20/43

Lizard-Men 5-8 163/163 41 MIT (34 * 6 = 204 - 41 = 163)

Loot: 15648 12 Mat

"Thanks" Macradon replied to dom. Macradon had only a bit of energy left, if his recovery would kick in now he would be able to take care of another group, but only the gods controlling the odds would know if that were to happen. Macradon would see a group of alligators again, this time he would await their attack as they would jump onto him. After 4 hits from the alligators, Macradon could see his energy get up enough for him to execute his sword art. With a <Disguise> he would disguise himself as one of the alligators and decimate the alligators in front of him. "I'm depleted from energy as well" he would say and pant just a bit as he would get back up. 

<Disguise activated>

Spoiler

ID: 50748
MD: 8, hit.

ID: 50749
MD: 8, hit.

ID: 50750
MD: 10, hit.

ID: 50751
BD: 5+1=6, hit. Charge +1. Fight blade 6x1x17-17=85 DMG AOE damage.
CD: 12, recovery proc, regen proc.
LD: 4
MD: 7, hit.

- Health List -
  Macradon: 125/125 (-4, + 18 regen)
Energy: 0/30 (-12 Sword art, +2 Recovery).

- Macradon's loot -
Mat: 12

Edited by Macradon

Dom watched as Macradon put on a little show to wait out an energy boost from his recovery item. He even disguised himself as an Alligator himself, which seemed to confuse the group of reptilians before he slaughtered them with his final aoe he could muster, "Bravo" Dom said after slashing through the throats of a group of Lizard-Men that stepped up behind him without even looking, "Now lets let our energy replenish and then take out that giant worm of the waters." He laughed as he insulted the Lord of the Seas.

ID: 50757 MD: 5+1
ID: 50758 MD: 6+1
ID: 50759 BD: 7+2 CD: 9 LD 8+6=14

Dom 278/278 (-30 -30) (+130)
    NRG: 9/43

Lizard-Men 9-12 163/163 41 MIT (34 * 6 = 204 - 41 = 163)

Loot: 23472 16 Mat

Edited by Ssendom

Macradon smiled at Dom "Thanks" he said with a smile. he would get back up and stretch his body. His energy was all depleted so the two of them should just await their natural recovery after enough time out of combat before they would head to the big worm. Macradon would take a deep breathe and await the recovery of his energy, just let it slowly regenerate by itself. He didn't even need his vambraces for that. "Yes, let's take a short rest and get to it" he would say. The lord of the seas, must be a big creature hence the title of Lord, maybe it just called itself that just to feel better about itself.

Dom would slid the insane Greatsword Despair into it's socket as he was going to rest before fighting the Lord of the Sea's with Macradon, "You know, I don't think I have traveled with anyone who wasn't as conversational as you." He laughed at the obvious joke he was making about the lack of topics they were talking about, "Honestly, it doesn't bother me that you don't talk that much either, makes hunting quite a bit easier when you don't have someone pestering you to ask every single detail about your life." He stated openly as if he were mentioning someone he had hunted with.

Macradon would look over at Dom "I don't usually talk too much with people I'm not too familiar with" he would say "I just get to know people before really talking about much" he said. Macradon wasn't really a talker, more of like a listener. Though sometimes he could talk a lot, and by a lot it would be a lot, something that could fill out like ... 4 lines of dialog or something as close as that. He wouldn't really bother too much about talking, it wasn't something he did that much, just something he did once in a while. If he could keep away from it he would.

Dom chuckled, "I know the feeling, I tend to make people too fearful to actually talk to me. With the Orange Crystal and the insane amount of uniques I have on hand at any given time." He looked forward, "I know a path that has no monsters so we can finish recovering our energy whilst we make progress to reaching the boss." He mentioned as he got off his ass and started walking in a different direction than before, "No point in wasting time when you got things that need to be slaughtered." He chuckled again, he knew how quickly this boss would be finished and wanted to search for another sub-dungeon.

Macradon would look at Dom, telling him that there is a path without any mobs they would be able to walk and recover their lost energy on the way, which seemed like a good idea. "Let's go that way then" he said and would get ready to leave this area to get to another, following Dom's path. Macradon smiled at Dom's witty comment, though it wasn't too appealing for Macradon, he couldn't really relate that much about slaughtering that much for fun. They could get the boss finished and probably look for something else if that was their choice, if the two of them decided to do so.

Their energy levels finally finished topping themselves off as they approached the area where the thunderstorm was heaviest, "Alright. When the boss comes out, hit it as hard as you can and I'll finish it off alright?" He shouted to his teammate as the rain and sound of thunder began to pick up heavily. Dom ripped Despair out of it's scabbard violently and gripped the blade tighty, his eyes looked forward lazily as he awaited the boss fight to start with the Lord of the Sea's. He flipped Despair to drop onto his shoulder as he readied himself to battle the giant useless worm.

Soon they would arrive at the muddy waters where the Wyvern would be located. Macradon could see it, it wasn't for from him. A big beast laying there in the waters. "So that's the Lord" he would say when he saw it. It seemed like Macradon would be able to engage just now, blowing off his energy on a strong attack, hoping for it not to get a good hit in at Macradon. Macradon would go in with all of his might, even though he knew that the Wyvern might be able to attack him. He would go ham with his Calamity Disaster, even though Dom would prokably kill it without Macradon's help.

ID: 50775
BD: 6, hit. Charge +1. Calamity Disaster 12x1x14=168 DMG
CD: 9, no proc.
MD: 1, miss.

- Health List -
Energy: 18 
Hate: 1

<<Lord of the Seas>> || 132/300 HP || 96 DMG || 
On MD rolls of 9 or 10, its lightning strike will chain and strike the entire party for full damage.

Edited by Macradon

After Macradon laid a Smackdown the Wyvern began to try and escape their range by aiming for the deep waters. Dom launched forward leaping about the creature just barely and slammed his blade down on the creature using the same sword art as Macradon. The creature exploded into data particles and dom got a good cash in of more col and materials. Afterwards he swam over to Macradon and got back on dry land, "Alright, lets search for a sub dungeon now. Whataya say?" He laughed

ID: 50778 BD: 3+2+1=6 CD: 12 LD: 11+6=17 (3600 Col 1 Mat)

- Health List -
  Ssendom 278/278
Energy: 31

Energy: 18 
Hate: 1

<<Lord of the Seas>> || Dead HP || 96 DMG || 
On MD rolls of 9 or 10, its lightning strike will chain and strike the entire party for full damage.

Loot: 27072 17 Mat