[OP-F1] Caught in the Game - COMPLETED

Barryt turns around, a bit angry that someone listened to his conversation with Lambic and that this one was telling him that he was running away into a game, without even knowing his story. But as he reaches the point where he can see Nixon he keeps quiet and begins wondering if this is right. Am I really running away, could I get confident outside of this game? Or at least inside it. Barryt was in thinking and so he didn't realise that he still was moving a little. He hit a stone with his left foot and stumbles into the fountain.

Splash

Uaagh was the only thing he was able to say, before he had to laugh at his own silliness while still sitting in the fountain.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Pfffff." lambic tires to choke laughter, but he can´t. His laughter must be audible over miles.
"Sorry, dude" and as he see it´s unpleasant for Barryt, he jumps afterwards into the fountain to his friend.

Splash

Lambic lands next to his friend and says, "Everything alright?". He hold his hand to Barryt, to help him up. Lambic smileys, like the rest of the other days.

Thanks. Barryt grabs Lambics hand and lets Lambic help him. What do you think about us training tomorrow? I'll show you what I learned, so you know the basics too.
Barryt leaves the fountain, tearing Lambic with him. Today happend a lot, I think I should rest till tomorrow and recollect what I learned today.