[OP-F1] Caught in the Game - COMPLETED

As Jonas started playing a little late, soon after he reached the outer wall of the town something strange happened. It got bright and he lost vision for a moment, together with a fuzzy feeling. As he saw again he was back in the central plaza of this town, and lots of other people got -teleported?-  there too. All the players talking and screaming after the "Big Guy" had told them that they were caught in the game and death here would be death in real life, this was terrible and so it wasn't a wonder that this was his ever retuning nightmare...

Waking up from this nightmare he shook his head to get rid of the pictures. He asked himself again why had I to be in this game, why exactly this game. wasn't it hard enough to find a girlfriend without talking to girls in real live? Had he to be trapped in this game?  and as every morning he had no answers to this questions besides that life hates him of course.

Asking himself what to do today he wandered towards the gate again, thinking about fighting something for the xp, just to tell himself, that this was stupid, because the chance of dying was so high as low level char. Maybe he should just look for some others fighting and joining them, but again this would involve talking to people and maybe even girls and he knew this wasn't his strength.

Edited by TurirBarym
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hydra had been on a day out material hunting, as he walked into beginners town he yawned as he usually does. He was experienced just enough to take out one boar at a time, otherwise he needed the help of Nixon and Eth for proper fights. The spear man's eyes were half closed when he noticed another player who seemed to shy away among the crowds *a beginner*... memories flashed back to him, he had approached a level 1 once before and it had not ended well... Hydra shook his head as his emotions conflicted with each other, "I shouldn't, I got the other one killed... I just wanted to help". He looked up again tears welling in his eyes and almost decided to move on, yet the player seemed quiet and lonely. Hydra couldn't help but approach him to ask what was wrong, he remembered his early days and how he was the same... just looking for a friend.

Nixon walked up behind Hydra, noticing that he was sad, and put a hand on hydra's shoulder "Hydra, We can't fix the past. But we can change the future. Go on, help that new player. You are stronger in heart than I am. I will sit back and protect you too. Should anything happen or I am needed. I will jump into action." he gave a soft smile and gave Hydra a small push toward the new player. He thought to himself about what had happened last time an encounter like this had occurred but he knew that no matter what happened he would protect these two, and anyone else that needed protection. even at the cost of his own life. 

Edited by Nixon

Hearing someone near him talking Jonas/ Barryt ,as his in game Name was, looked up to see two guys coming towards him. As the blonde one gave the other one a small push towards him Barryt took one step back, observing what they would do. Maybe the world would not hate him today and he would find some friends he thought, but at the same moment he doubted that he would have that much luck just now.

Another thought run through his brain: I should say something, so they don't think I am rude, or should I be quiet at least till they said something to me? Being not good in communication he decided that waiting was the better idea and so he stood looking at them with an artificial neutral look on his face.

Phillia took a stroll around the town until she spotted Nixon and Hydra, there was also another guy she didn't know so she came up to them and spoke to Nixon. "It's been a long time, right Nixon?" She noticed Nixon's gear was better, and so was hers. "I see, so you've been leveling up, how's Tsubasa and Antofer doing?" She missed the company of the first people she met in Aincrad, most of her time was spent training, gathering materials, or leveling up. There was no room for socializing. "Anyways, who's this guy right here?" Phillia pointed at Barryt with curiosity.

Hydra almost had a heart attack as he felt Nixon shove him forward towards the new player, he had been half as sleep after all and almost fell over  "Whoa!!", he stumbled forward directly in front of the beginner player. The spearman turned around to give Nixon an evil but 'I'll prank you later fun type' glare but he noticed Phillia was already engaged with him in conversation, "Ah, best leave them too it". He turned back around and scratched his shoulder "Hehe, sorry about that, I noticed you were by yourself and you seemed unsure about something... possibly leaving the town of beginnings?". He said in a friendly tone, trying not to sound patronizing either, after all Hydra treated everyone as equals here despite level.

Suddenly, oranges were being flung at the assembled players from an unknown angle - most of them splatted against the cobbled street of Floor One. Every now and again, the flicker of a red cloak could be seen around a corner until eventually Eth sprung out of one. Grinning, he points at Nixon and Hydra "Ayyy I knew that was you two. Ho- Wait, oops. Sorry you two." he shrugs apologetically to Phillia and Barryt "I.. uh.. didn't see you two. My bad." The swordsman made his way over cautious of any return fire. "No harm done anyway, there's a fountain nearby you can clean up at."

Barryt was in shock. Why would someone throw oranges at him, but at the next moment a guy with a red cloak showed himself, saying he was sorry. What should I do now? he wondered, but feeling the juice seeking trough his cloths he decided to follow the guys advice and look for the fountain. But before he turned around he said to Hydra stuttering and with a nervous voice : y-yes, I was thinking about going out, but I'm afraid of dying alone. would be nice to have some help, and by the way, d-do ya know the crazy guy?

Edited by TurirBarym

Ranmura saw two new people and jumped with joy. She ran up to Nixon and gave him a nice squeezing hug. "Hi, my name's Ranmura! What about you? Wow, you're pretty! Are you actually a girl running away from your abusive parents?" Her instincts told her to then run up to TurirBarym, she actually tackled him and they both went crashing down to the ground. "My name is Ranmura, what's your name? Do you like fairy tails? I like Cinderella, no, not the remake... The original, nya ha ha! I just loooove it! The two sisters cut off their toes and Cinderella's birds peck their eyes into a BLOODY MESS! Nya ha ha" It was pretty obvious this was no normal girl.

äääääääääääääähhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................... Barryt stutters as Ranmura begins talking. His head hurting from the impact and his brain screaming and trying to touch as little of this crazy girl as possible. What should he do, was she going to kill him? Her talking about eyes being pecked to a bloody mess made him even more nervous than he was. He tried to push himself away from her, but being overwhelmed by so many people near him and a girl touching him he fainted.

Nixon leans over to Phillia. and chuckles "Well, you dont seem to be doing to bad yourself. what brings you here?" He pauses for a moment "Oh and on the topic of Antofer and Tsubasa, I dont really see Antofer that much anymore. I honestly dont know where he has been. Tsubasa is just same old Tsubasa." He glances down as a few thoughts cross his mind but quickly looks back up "Anyways, how has your life been? We haven't talked in months." He tried to remember what had changed their standing. "I'm sure I am not in the position to ask for forgiveness of what i said back then, But if you are up for something. I am up for mending this relationship" He smiled, but it wasn't the same smile he used to have. The normally happy persona he used to exemplify was dwindling. But it was not known as to why.

"Wha...what?" Hydra had completely forgotten what had happened. An orange had landed directly on his head, covering the player in fruity juices. The laughing of Ethereal boomed behind him *Grrr*, the spearman turned around and gave his friend Eth the evil look, "Can you not see im trying to help this player out here!" He waved his arms frantically in frustration. "Anyway" he said swiveling back around to help the player "......" The evil laughing of Ranmura filled the air as she lay on top of the beginner, "By the Gods! Are you people trying to give him a heart attack!". The girl was clearly enjoying torturing the boy with her words. Hydra withdrew his spear and...

...Cut the end of his thumb, just enough to try and divert the girls attention away from the beginner. "Alright, I've got a joke. What is red and tastier than an orange?... A BLOOD ORANGE!" He laughed like a psychopath whilst secretly questioning himself what he was doing as he smeared one of the orange segments still intact with his own blood.

Edited by Hydra

"Hmmm?" Sinful stared at the chaotic scene that unfolded in front of him, taking quick notice of Ranmura. He could tell by looking at her that she was an odd ball, perhaps even like him. "Bingo." His brain clicked and he now knew what he wanted to do with her. Sinful walked straight into the group with his charming smile and noticed someone he'd met before, "Hey Nixon, how you doing? Is that your girlfriend?" He laughed and put his hand on the back of his head. "I'm sorry, I was just kidding, but really. How are you doing?" Sinful seemed altruistic like before, but again this was the battlefield of the masterminds, Sinful saw past his mask and vice versa.

Nixon laughed at Sinfuls comment about him dating Phillia. Not like a laugh that said he wouldn't but more like he just never thought about it. "I'm Okay life had been... well... different..." he seemed somewhat dazed when he spoke. It wasn't the way he used to be. He was disappointed  in himself. He had changed so much sense the game had started. He decided to make an effort to go back to the nixon of old. He looked back over to Phillia, "You never gave me an answer" He was serious about what he had said earlier and was genuinely curious of her response 

Phillia glared at Sinful, his statement was like mocking her. She then turned over to Nixon and spoke, "I don't know which question you want me to answer, so I'll answer all of them. I came here because I witnessed those murders, my life has gone to hell ever since I played this game, and I'm up for a quest to level up, preferably Avalanche." Phillia sighed, this was a sign of stress and shouldn't be taken lightly. "Glad to see you again Nixon, been a really... really... long time."

Greg had wandered onto the scene while exploring Aincrad, He figured that he would check Floor 1 in case he missed any nooks or crannies that may need discovering. While exploring, he wandered upon a scene in which there were seven other people. He figured it couldn't hurt to approach, though he did so cautiously since he didn't know their level and at the distance he was at, he couldn't tell whether they were green players or not. Trepidation flashed across Greg's face. He wondered what he should do. Approach and introduce himself or keep his distance?

Ranmura's ears perked when Hydra spoke. "B-Blood ORANGE!?" She instantly got off of Barryt and walked up to him slowly laughing like a psychopath, two could play at that game. Her smile became creepy (Not like it already is creepy) as she scanned Hydra's body. "Where is it? You know how much I love BLOOD? It's beautiful, I like seeing my own BLOOD sometimes! What so you call a yellow grandmother? A banana! Nya ha ha! I love jokes, what about you? Do you want to share the BLOOD orange so that I can taste your blood too?"

Reawakened from Ranmura moving off of him, Barryt hears the crazy and maybe dangerous girl laughing as if she has gone insane, just to ask the guy he first saw to let her taste his blood. What was it with these other players, where they here to torture him?   He was sure he had to leave, or at least get some space between himself and the girl. so he stood up again and moved away a bit, hoping for them to not noticing it.

As Barryt got some space between him and these crazy guys he noticed a blond guy looking at the scene, his face showed some kind of in secureness of what to do. Barryt knowing this state of mind well enough decided to move towards him, still careful, and reached out to shake this ones hand, while saying I'm Barryt, do ya belong to these crazy ones?

One of the players approached Greg and introduced himself as Barryt, and he promptly called the others crazy. "I don't think I'm crazy, no." he responds. "I was just passing by while exploring, since I'm currently trying to level up." He explains, before preparing to go about on his way. "I should probably get going. Considering I heard the word "blood" over there, I'm gonna guess those two people laughing psychotically are not people you want to associate with." He said, before heading on his way while exploring Aincrad.

Hydra noticed the two players ahead looking worriedly at him, "Eh? Oh no they think im actually insane like Ranmura here... oh well at least I got her off him". Hydra looked down at the 'even creepier than before' player. Her smiles sent shivers down his spine, his insight let him know just about how most people were feeling, if they were lieing, scheming but this girl was another story. "Phew... and I'd rather you not consume my blood.. besides it doesn't last long before dispersing into pixels..." He examined the orange segment, it was practically clean. Ethereal had dissapeared somewhere and Nixon seemed engaged in some sort of mental chess game with a player the spearman hadn't seen before. Hydra turned back to Ranmura and sighed. "I guess I got nothing else to do. Alright what do you call a green apple and a red apple... a good Pear! HAH AHA..ha...h.. a", "What is wrong with me", the player thought to himself...