[F3 - SHOP] Shira's Sharpies.

Having become decently skilled at crafting, Shira looked forward to her night crafting hour. It meant she would make an account of all the materials she had left and then work on making something grand. Usually she was partial to weapons, but now she had learned to invest her skills in making armors and shields. She wiped her brow, there was no sweat, but it just felt like the right thing to do, while she waited for her iron to melt enough, so she could mold it to her will. This was so much easier than the game, it gave her time to think and just... be.

Spoiler

Day 13 Rolls

1. #53145 CD: 1
Crit Fail
+ 1 Exp
- 1 Mat

2. #53147 CD: 5
Good item made
+ 2 Exp
- 1 Mat

3. #52149 CD: 10
Uncommon item made
+ 3 Exp
- 1 Mat

4. #53150 CD: 4 LD: 19
Bad Item made
+ 1 Exp
Mat salvaged

5. #53152 CD: 8
Good Item
+ 2 Exp
- 1 Mat

Edited by Shira

Hunie entered the shop with a quirky. This girl had displayed nothing much, except some vanity items that resembled the gifts she had given away in the past. The blonde smiled, so far she had been rather lucky with gaining some free items for her set. In all fairness when the had stopped by last time, the owner, Shira wasn't in, so the blonde had left a couple of Mats at the table and taken her leave. Now the time had come to reap the possible rewards for her donation, although if Shira would press for a deal, Hunie was willing to pay in cols... "Hello, is anyone there? I'm looking for some gauntlets...

Edited by Hunie

Shira was rarely in her shop. But now that she had had sometime to craft, she lurked around the rather empty place looking for ways to set it up to be more appealing. She was hiding out in the tiny forging room rather than outside recieving customers who rarely showed up. Serves me right, where are my crafts even comparable to the kind of things available in the market, I should just settle for making equipment for Hataki and myself, and not expect any business. She thought with a sigh. That's when she heard her door creak open and a soft voice ask for Gauntlets. Shira picked up the simple gauntlets she had crafted just yesterday and rushed out to greet her customer. "Oh! Here you go! I have just what you need, take it... Tell me how it works out with them and then later maybe we can strike a deal." She said literally pushing the gautlets towards the girl till she took them.

Spoiler

Steel Gauntlets of Doom gifted to Hunie.

After having a relatively quiet day, Shira had retired to her forgery, in attempts to try and relax. On the occasion she found the inn's to expensive to keep up with, she would use her shop as a place to rest and think. It felt safe here in the archaic stone walls and the fire from the blacksmithing station, kept her warm. Noticing a friendly player had donated some materials, she decided it'd be a good time to try and make something again. Maybe a weapon, or a shield... Some armor?

Spoiler

Day 14 Crafts

1. ID# 54299 results: Battle: 2 | Craft: 5 | Loot: 13 | MOB: 9
Good item crafted
+ 2 Exp
- 1 Mat

2. ID# 54300 results: Battle: 2 | Craft: 9 | Loot: 15 | MOB: 2
Uncommon item crafted
+ 3 Exp
- 1 Mat

3. ID# 54301 results: Battle: 5 | Craft: 1 | Loot: 12 | MOB: 5
Crit Fail
+ 1 Exp
- 1 Mat

4. ID# 54302 results: Battle: 7 | Craft: 12 | Loot: 6 | MOB: 8
Perfect Item made
+ 8 Exp
- 1 Mat

5. ID# 54304 results: Battle: 10 | Craft: 3 | Loot: 18 | MOB: 5
Fail
+ 1 Exp
- 1 Mat

Edited by Shira
  • 2 months later...

On occasion the boy gambled with luck and forayed into the regions could prove dangerous, however he stuck to remaining within the limits of the town. His reason for doing this was, gear collection. He had recognized that people had to pay a decent bit to get custom made orders from blacksmiths and tailors, he instead had concocted a better plans. Initially it was to try and get second hand gear of higher level folks. Secondly, it was also to try and see if shops had any abandoned orders he could just... take. He managed to make his way to a girl's Blacksmithing station, oddly named Shira's Sharpies. She was furiously crafting. Over the resonant metallic sound, their conversation was barely audible. "Hey! I've been stopping by occasionally and I always see that dagger displayed, if no one want is could I have it?" he said staring at the dagger labeled Icy fang, he had never been there before, but it was worth a shot. From what he heard, he assumed she had given her consent. It did surely sound like that. He sauntered in calmly, picked it up and left.

+ 1 Icy fang. Perfect dagger (+3 Dmg)

Edited by Victor

Now that he had found his sister, Raun's next objective was to level up as fast as possible and get better gear so that he can protect her from any harm. The way it was right then, he needed protection from her and that wasn't cool in his head. When he asked Hunie where he can find a better sword than the starter one he was scraping by with until then, she suggested Shira's Sharpies on the third floor. So, the next morning, he woke up and left while Hunie was still sleeping and hoped to be back before she awakes. Once he reached the third floor, it wasn't difficult to find the shop. He walked in and greeted merrily. "Good morning! Soph- No. Hunie said I can find a good one-handed curved sword here. Do you have any in stock? I'd like one that is thin, sharp, and light. Not a fan of scimitars," he said, pointing at his starter scimitar.

Emblem walked into a quaint looking blacksmith shop. he needed some new armor. He still had on the basic armor you would get from the second you logged in. Umm hello. I'm looking for a chest-plate of some kind. How much Col would you need for a rare quality item? I only have roughly 7 or 800 col. Emblem smiled at the blacksmith hoping he could get a good deal on the armor. If that's not enough for a rare item an uncommon would be fine. Thanks!