[F2-PP] <<Long Live the Queen>> (Nixon, Xion) [Submitted]

"Woaaah..." Hydra's mouth dropped as he saw the vast expanse of floor 2. It was his first proper time up here since leaving the first floor. In front of him he could see forests, actual forests unlike the odd few tree's that were found on floor 1. Before he knew it, the spearman was running, he felt as though he were an caged bird spreading it's wings finally managing to break free. Of course this was not the case because Aincrad was just a prison of 100 floors but none the less it was great to see something new. As the spearman ran towards the nearest tree lining he heard a voice call out, "Wait! You shouldn't go in there, they say a monster lives in those forests!". Hydra heard half the sentence and turned his head whilst still running "What'd you say, a mon.." *Thud* His foot got caught under a root sending him flying head first into a tree... "Ow" The player sat up and rubbed his head, a loose acorn fell out of the tree. Hydra looked around still dizzy, looking for any sight of his friends.

Edited by Hydra

Xion chuckled as he watched Hydra running through the fields of floor two, like a small animal that had seen the outside for the first time. "I wonder how old he is...he's acting like he's younger than me.." he said to himself with a smile, it was nice to see that even when stuck in this death game,. people could have fun and live normally...well sort of. His face then turned from one of joy to a grim look of concern, the boy had just fallen over, but for what reason? 

"Hydra"he said, as he walked over to where the player was, his armour clanking and rattling as he did, it's dark grey metal a harsh contrast to the wonderful plant life of floor 2.  "Are you ok there, I saw you fall over..." he said before offering the player a helping hand in order to get up. "Anyway, who are we waiting for now? I want to kill some bugs" 

Nixon quietly walked up behind the two of them, as to not interrupt their conversation after they had finished he spoke, possibly startling them "Hydra, what did you do this time?" he asked with a slight chuckle he examined the new player. he must be higher level then Nixon but he wasn't too scared, a green player was easier to trust then a red one. "Hello, my friend, I am Nixon of Lucifer Effect" He gives a slight bow  "Who, if i may ask, are you?" Nixon seemed to be happy and trusting on his exterior and what was going on in his mind was almost entirely unreadable 

Hydra still dizzy takes Xion's hand and stumbles around as he has pulled up, almost falling over again he puts an arm around Nixon in need of support. The player breaths heavily catching his breath "Thanks...". The player looks at Nixon then to Xion. "Ah you must be Xion... this guy here is going to help us kill a bug... a bad bug!" he said speaking towards Nixon, "I heard he was good at killing bugs so I asked him to tag along"... there was a brief pause as Hydra took a few more breaths, then looked back towards Xion "Pleased to meet you". The player sticks out his palm, but deciding that's too formal he encloses his hand into a fist. 

Edited by Hydra

Xion smiled as another player joined them, introducing himself as Nixon of the Lucifer effect. "Pleased to meet you Nixon. I am Xion of the Knights of the Blood oath. As Hydra here has explained I'm here to aid you fine gents in killing a certain bug" he said, shaking his head at Hydra's offer of a fist bump. "I do handshakes, not fistbumps" he said with a small chuckle before his tone became a more serious one. 

"So, seeing as you two are lower levelled I hope you won't mind if I take charge a little here. Basically, you two are going to be the damage dealers while I tank the hits from the beastie. However, I do not have the HOWL ability as I have dedicated all of my XP to increasing my defences, so I will need to attack the creature first and land a hit or two to make sure that it is focusing on me before we go in guns blazing, unless of course you two have any problems with that?" he said, smiling at the end 

Nixon chuckled a little "Well Xion, I am actually used to taking hits. be it that i am, feel free to switch out with me on defense, I mean My mit is 35 and i have 14 thorns." nixon smiled at the man. He was grateful that he could tank but if felt weird being with someone who could - and would - take the hits necessary. He smiled, "So what is your experience with KoB? I am genuinely curious, I tried to get an alliance with them but was turned down almost instantly. I see you lot everywhere but I never understand how you could stand your current Vice Commander. I mean no offence of course, she just seems a little uptight, You know?"

"I'll happily follow orders, having two tanks on one team certainly makes me feel safe though" Hydra chuckled. The spearman looked towards Xion and noticed he was a one handed spear user like himself, most people used swords in SAO which had never surprised the player but he felt like a spear was better in many ways. It could keep the enemy at a distance for one thing, and required precision to use rather than a reliance on big swings. Nixon also had an interesting weapon, a whip, he rarely saw him use it but it was interesting none the less. "Alright, shall we get going? I'll be ready to follow your orders at all times".

"Try 42 MIT with the same amount of thorns" Xion said with a chuckle, before Nixon, while the tank's loyalty was truly with Mack as his old Guildmaster, he as still a knight, or paladin if you will at heart and didn't take people insulting his guild mates lightly. "Nixon...the guid voted in favour of not pursuing an alliance with the lucifer effect for reasons that I shall not divulge, but I will say this" he said, walking closer to the lower levelled player. "Don't insult members of the guild in my presence. They are my brothers and sisters, my family as far as I am concerned. If you still stand by what you said, then We can settle it after defeating the Queen, one on one" he said l. It wasn't that he didn't like the player, he seemed like a nice person, but the tank wasn't one to sit idly by while someone else insults his guild mates, especially higher ups. The vice commander herself knew that. 

"Anyway, moving on" he said, returning to his happy tone of voice. "Only one tank will be needed for this quest, but the more the merrier, and our combined damage  along with either my own thorns of Nixon's will tear through the beast's health" he said before looking out towards the forest. "Let's go..." He said before heading off 

Nixon realized that his opinions on the KoB should be avoided. "Alright, Xion, You are higher level, and I dont want to get any farther on your bad side. So. I'll let you lead." it finally clicked for him the quest they were doing. "Wait..." he said "Did you say, 'bug'? because if this is the 'Long Live the Queen' Quest then this is going to be horrible." He paused it for a minute and said "I am going to apologize  for this now because i am going to say this a lot throughout this quest, But I Hate Bugs" his normally happy determiner had turned serious for this, but quickly regained its strength 

Edited by Nixon

Hydra's ears perked up at Nixon's statement, "He hates bugs... and im an arachnophobia. But if we can overcome this then we will be set". Hydra gave Nixon a friendly nudge, avoiding his armor of course "We'll be fine. I'm sure". The spearman turned to Xion and nodded, showing he was ready to go and follow him. "What's in it for this guy come to think of it, does he really likes killing bugs?" Hydra pondered this to himself as he followed Xion, his hands casually in his pockets. The spearman took a bit more time observing his surroundings, the forests unlike the few on floor 1 seemed to be getting denser with each step.

Edited by Hydra

Xion chuckled as Nixon expressed his dislike of bugs "well let's say that this one is larger than all of us, so physically it looks scary. But it can't pierce my armour of yours Nixon, like I said, our combined damage will make the boss easy" he said with a chuckle, before walking a little further, finally hearing the hum of the beast's wings. 

"It's close...everyone equip your weapons...I want to make sure that were all ready to attack"

Nixon nodded to Xion and equipped his whip. "It has been a while old friend" he thought as he looked at the Item. It had been a long time sense he had touched it, but he wasn't concerned, though he hoped he wasn't rusty. Nixon chuckled at Hydra's nudge and looked at Xion. "Yeah, I've done this quest before. I know it has no way of penetrating your armour, and I am thankful for that." 

Hydra pulled his spear from his back with his left arm, then shriveled up to the point he kept his arms tucked into his chest and was in a crouching position. A few drops of sweat ran from his forehead yet the other two players seemed unfazed. The sound of beating wings grew stronger. A rogue deer bounded through the forest towards the players, it had some sort of wound on one of it's back legs. Hydra gulped at the sight. Slowly raising his spear he kept close to the other two, but was certainly not half awake at this point... He was fully alert. 

ID: 51526

BD: 9 (5DMG/hit) 

MD : 2 (miss) 

Xion waited until the giant of a bug moved closer. "Just a little more...NOW" he said, before bursting forth from the group's hiding spot, charging towards the field boss, his spear raised and ready to strike. 

The bug turned, it's eyes set on the armour encased tank as it brough it's stinger to bear, winding up for an attack. "Perfect..." The tank said as his sword began to glow, activating his <<Maiming blow>> sword art, lashing out with his spear twice before the Queen fell to the ground, unable to move but it's eyes focused angrily on Xion. 

The Queen (40/50) [Stunned] [Target: Xion] 

The queen deals 12 damage per hit and has no MIT

Xion (56/56) (10/13En) [HATE: 2] (I don't know your stats, I'm on mobile. Post and then I will edit them into my post) 

Edited by Xion

Nixon watched as Xion dropped the Field Boss's health by a bit and was ready to attack himself. He activated his <<Concentration>> Skill and then his <<Crack Of Dawn>> Sword art. He listened to the familiar sound of the whip cracking and reverberating around the trees like thunder. Each of the nine tails were so elegant, Nixon was always so proud of this whip. And sad that he knew one day it would need to be replaced. He Turned to Hydra and nodded as to signal for him to attack before bringing up his shield.

ID# 51550 Result: Combat 8+1=9 (Crit success) [(3+1)*2=8] V.S. Queen

Xion 56/56 HP | 10/13 Energy | 42 MIT | 14 Thrns | 5 DMG | Hate: 2

Hydra 20/20 HP | 5/5 Energy | 2 DMG | 3 EVA | Hate: 0

Nixon 40/40 HP | 9/9 Energy | 35 MIT | 14 Thrns | 3 DMG | Hate: 2

Queen 32/50 HP | 0 MIT | 12 DMG [Target: Xion/Nixon]

Edited by Nixon

Hydra took a deep breath, this was the first proper boss mob he was facing yet somehow he had managed to calm himself. The spearman paused momentarily entering a stance. All the noise seemed to vanish, it was only him and his own thoughts he couldn't even hear even the battering of wings. ..."Now!" The spearman struck out with all his might, his weapon cutting deep into the beasts flesh. He held onto his spear spiraling around the creatures body on his descent creating a streak of particles behind him.

ID# 51553 results:

Battle: 10 (crit success)

Result: <<Snakebite>> DMG = [(2+2)*2=8] V.S. Queen

Xion 56/56 HP | 10/13 Energy | 42 MIT | 14 Thrns | 5 DMG | Hate: 2

Hydra 20/20 HP | 3/5 Energy | 2 DMG | 3 EVA | Hate: 2

Nixon 40/40 HP | 9/9 Energy | 35 MIT | 14 Thrns | 3 DMG | Hate: 2

Queen 24/50 HP| 0 MIT | 12 DMG [Target: No idea]

Edited by Hydra

ID: 51558

BD: 4 (Nope) 

MD: 6 (hit) 

Xion watched as the others attacked the creature, both of their weapons finding their marks with ease and efficiency: exactly how he wanted the battle to go. "Another round like that and we'll be good" he said with a smile before charging at the beast, just as it stirred from being stunned and became airborne again, it's eyes flashing red with anger.

The tank lashed out with his spear, the golden pole arm missing before the queen retaliated, lunging with it's stinger towards the tank, the razor sharp weapons headed for his chest. luckily, Xion was able to block quickly with his over-sized shield, the beast being punished for it's attack by his thorns. 

Xion 55/56 HP | 10/13 Energy | 42 MIT | 14 Thrns | 4 DMG | Hate: 2

Hydra 20/20 HP | 3/5 Energy | 2 DMG | 3 EVA | Hate: 2

Nixon 40/40 HP | 9/9 Energy | 35 MIT | 14 Thrns | 3 DMG | Hate: 2

Queen 10/50 HP| 0 MIT | 12 DMG [Target: Whoever] (-14 from thorns)

Nixon watched the Queen's health drop to the point in which he could kill it. He swung his whip down hard on the queen and watched as its health dropped to zero. "Well that ended faster then I expected" he said with a chuckle. he looked around the area, staying alert to new threats. "What now? we have completed the quest correct?" He was happy that the bug was dead, he couldn't wait to get home, take a shower, and clean his whip.

ID# 51566 Result: Combat 10 (Natural Crit) [(3+2)*2=10] V.S. Queen | (Paralyze, Bleed)

Xion 55/56 HP | 10/13 Energy | 42 MIT | 14 Thrns | 4 DMG | Hate: 2

Hydra 20/20 HP | 3/5 Energy | 2 DMG | 3 EVA | Hate: 2

Nixon 40/40 HP | 5/9 Energy | 35 MIT | 14 Thrns | 3 DMG | Hate: 4

Queen 0/50 HP DED 

Edited by Nixon

"I guess?" Hydra looked over to where the beast had been slain, it's body now millions of shards floating in cyberspace. He shrugged in confusement then turned to the other two players and bowed. "Thanks you both...alright, I might go material hunting for a bit. Still got some time to kill and I've not seen all that much of floor 2". The spearman wanders off into a nearby forest making sure the others are still in sight so he wouldn't get lost.

ID# 51567 results:

Loot: 6+2= 8 (fail)

He spent about five minutes searching and unfortunately came across nothing. He decided to head back to the others.

Edited by Hydra