[F2-PP] <<Long Live the Queen>> (Nixon, Xion) [Submitted]

Xion smiled as he watched Nixon's whip find its mark once more, destroying what was left of the queen's HP bar, causing the beast to shatter into millions of brilliant blue data shards. 

"Good, good. That was easier than expected" he said with a smile; taking a second to  relax. They had very little to do, the foe that they had set out to defeat had been defeated, what else were they to do? 

But then the blond tank had an idea. "Gents, how about that duel. Nixon, you versus me, or if you want to even things up a little as I do have an advantage over you. The two of you against me. How does that sound?"

"I'd be up for it, but i would prefer to do it in the arena, that way nether of us are at a disadvantage due to energy." Nixon smiled. "What are you thinking in terms of the duel? half loss? because i dont think i would be able to succeed at Total loss, nor would i like to try and a first hit would be pointless as we are both tanks" He smiled at Xion, his smile showed a bit of fear however, he knew that people had died in Half-loss duels before and this man was much higher level than himself. but Nixon didnt want to back down, it would look bad on him if he did. 

Hydra was unsure whether to accept. He wanted to repay Xion in some way for the help but he knew there was no possible way of him winning. "Ill join Nixon if you think there is a point to it, but as for now I think the arena would also be the best bet". The spearman bowed to show his appreciation to the two players. Before picking up his spear, he clenched his hand a few times to help reduce the strain in his hand from the fight. "Alright, i'll be on Floor 1 to spectate or participate in this match". He glanced at Xion's armor "...Wouldn't his thorns instantly kill me?" The player thought to himself. "Hmm we can talk about this later, for now let's get out of this forest..."

Quest Complete - TBC

Quest rewards - 3SP (unless done before)

<<The Matriarch's Stinger>>

1 SP - 21 posts

400 Col divided by number of players