[PP-F9]Iron Guardian - Repeat

OOC: Screw it, we have enough firepower to take the Broker down. Taking on a 40 pt. Mit to go for the col drop again.

ID: 51989 - Mack
BD: 7

ID: 52101 - Broker
BD: 3
LD: 12 (+13 Heal to Broker)

[H:1] Mack: 120/125 (1/30) Dynamic Violence (4x3x13=156 DMG) [50-66=-1 DMG]
Ariel: 177/181 (35/44)
Broker: 47/150 (156-40=116, 116-13=103 DMG) - STUNNED

"I know, I'm a saint," Mack replied, sketching a slight bow to the slight, blonde woman. No sooner had he spoken than the sarcastic sound of someone clapping appeared behind them. Turning on the spot, Mack marched over to the Information Broker. Where the weasel had been hiding while the, admittedly, simple fight had been going on was anyone's guess. Stopping before the man, Mack peered down at him through dark, narrow eyes. "Yes, can I help you?"

"I'll be taking the Guardian's item drop now."

"No," Mack replied in a low growl, planting Invictus in the ground by its steel butt cap and waiting. Any minute now. The ginger fighter quickly reacted when the Broker swung a hidden knife at him, easily disarming the Broker. Then, to demonstrate to the Broker the stupidity of the choice to attack him, Mack stabbed the dagger into his own chest and left it there sticking out of his chest. "Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal, not that you could have done much to hurt me," the member of the Knights of the Blood Oath intoned dryly, picking up his axe and readying the weapon. A short, and extremely violent series of blows later the Broker was reeling on the spot from having been stunned. "Wouldst thine, mine lady dearest, like one more crafting material," Mack asked, offering a simpering bow and stepping out of the way with the Broker's dagger still protruding from his chest.

Edited by Mack

ID# 52094  BD: 2 Miss [Light Momentum activated]

[H:1] Mack: 120/125 (1/30)
[H:0] Ariel: 177/181 (34/44)
Broker: 47/150 - STUNNED

The girl continued to observe the redhead team leader as he continued hill little 'play'. A clapping sound coming from behind put the blonde in a very bad disposition as she turned around with a displeased expression. As she was here as a witness and provide some assistance, more directly put it she was on second plan as Mack runned the show, trying to obtain the banner. So she decided to let the two interact, as a sense of deja-vù assailed her once the knight was stabbed with a dagger. A phantom 'pain' in her right arm below her shoulder made her gently rub it as if to ease the pain. This time, her partner was the one to be attacked and despite the fact that she knew it had little to no effect on him, she couldn't help but to jump in at full speed and try to attack the broker. despite her quick response all she did was to hit the afterimage of it as the broker seemed to skilfully dodge her attack. Despite his kind gesture... she still managed to miss. "That looks painful... " replied the blonde with a small dejected smile.

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

ID: 52242 - Mack
BD: 6 (Forfeiting, Energy Regen.)
CD: 7 (Regen. activates) +54 HP

ID: 52244 - Broker
BD: 6 (STUNNED)
LD: 11 (+13 Heal to Broker)

[H:1] Mack: 125/125 (2/30) (+54 HP)
Ariel: 177/181 (34/44)
Broker: 60/150 (+13 HP

Mack watched as Ariel came charging down after him, completely ignoring the knife that was sticking out of his chest. It wasn't as if the weapon, that Mack had deliberately impaled himself with, was doing any actual damage that mattered. "Not really, oh look... I lost one hit point," Mack said in response to the blonde woman's question. In truth, he was beyond unconcerned by the paltry amount of damage that the Broker could do to him with his mitigation being so high. Of course, it would also take forever to eliminate the Broker without help since his energy bar was basically tapped out to zero. "Wouldst mine lady care to try again," Mack asked, bowing once more in Ariel's direction and plucking the knife from his chest before taking the Broker's stunned fingers and wrapping them, once again, around the weapon.

Edited by Mack

ID# 52309  BD: 9 (nat.) LD: 4 (1 material loot/ Total loot: 4 mats & 1775 col)
Sword Art:  (11)Flashing Penetrator - 11x1*(13 +1<<Critical hit>> +1<<Rank 5 Ferocity>> ) / No Charge

[H:1] Mack: 120/125 (1/30)
[H:1] Ariel: 177/181 (24/44) 
Broker: -65/150 (165- 40= 125 Damage, 125-60=65)

Clenching her teeth while looking at Mack, the blonde then replied: "Don't mind if I do!" She tighten the grip on the black rapier's hilt and then changed her focus on the now armed Broker. Basically recovering after being stunned, it wasn't the blonde's usual MO to attack a mob like that. She prefered her targets to have a chance to fight back. But today she wasn't alone so she couldn't let that side of her run wild. She adopted the proper stance and began executing a few charging steps as the <<pre-motion>> for a sword art and while her blade started dancing in the air with feline grace, it started emanating a dark blue colored glow. Signifying that she was serious about this, using one of her most powerful grandmaster sword arts. She began her combo of thrusts and slashes, making sure not to give the mob any moment of pause in which it could counter attack. By the time her combot count had reached half of the total needed for that sword art to complete, the mob's HP was already near zero but it continued to receive hits up until the 11th thrust that impaled the broker dead in the middle of the chest. Next came the all familiar 'dyeing' animation with him exploding into pixels and showering them in the light remains. As per reflex, once finished the girl with the golden hair swung her weapon to the side in order to clean out any "blood remains". A useless effort thought by some but more like a sentimental token from a dear friend of hers.

"Well I think that does it then! And you didn't even had to go orange for that scum." said the blonde as she got closed to the team leader, expecting a big "Congratulation!" window to pop up as they finished the quest.

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

"True enough," Mack rumbled in response, looking for a moment at the spot where the Broker had been pixelated by Ariel's attack. "I didn't consider the fact that his weapon wouldn't be able to hurt me until after we'd already fought the Knights and Guardian and seen that their weapons basically did nothing," the ginger giant continued as the congratulatory window popped up in front of him. Mack quickly reached out with his right index finger and tapped the blue accept button, causing the window to disappear. "I guess there's nothing left to do now except to return to town and get this quest officially turned in." The Blacksmith shouldered his axe and started back for town, trusting that Ariel and Kimba would be with him.

REWARDS:

Mack:
+1 SP
+200 Col
+1 Banner of Support

Ariel:
+1 SP
+1975 Col (200 thread, 1775 kills)
+4 Mats (Kills)