Looks like i will be the first to actually use this section ;)

Euhm, i have never really roleplay, well this kind of roleplay before. I wrote for efeds (Wrestling Roleplay) for about 9 years, started when i was around 10-11, and well simply lost interest so i dropped all of that.

Oh shnoot ! Should of started with that, My name is Shawn, friends call me ShawnyBoy ;) I'm french, so pardon me for any mistake, been writing in English for a long time but there is still mistake appearing, doing my best to work on that tho ! I Had never been a huge anime fans until this year ! The only anime i had watch prior to this year was DragonBall, Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh ... a long time ago. And my cousin made me watch Death Note at the beginning of the year ... been watching anime since ;) Finished watching Sword Art Online 2 days ago, and i simply looked cuz i figured it would make a great Roleplay Game .. and boum i'm here !

So yeah, never roleplayed like that before, have no idea where to start, what to do, how to do quest or advance in floors ... but i will keep an eye out to understand how everything work ;) and one last thing ..i am also a graphic fanatic will post some of the Anime signature i made later ;) so yeah .. anyways, nice to meet you all !

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...