[PP-F1] The New Contender Has Gone Fishing?! [Mack] <<Earning A Living>>

Magda sighed in relief over the knowledge that this wasn't the legendary fish. If it had been it would have meant that she had clearly underestimated what people considered legendary around here. When he started to say the fish didn't look all that special she turned to stare at him and walked across the pier until she stood over him and held the fish out. "Doesn't look special?" Oh he had such a way with words that just seemed to get to her. Though it was more of a sibling playfulness that went on as she didn't actually get mad at him. "This fish looks pretty special to me. If that's how you look at it then no sushi for you." She took the fish away and looked at it with a furrowed brow. What was she supposed to do with it now? She went to poke it with her finger and ask that very question but her voice caught in her throat when a small menu appeared next to it after her finger touched its scales. Idly her eyes flowed over the text that described this as a medium fish. She mused that it was better than a smaller fish at least. That's when she saw what sort of quality the fish was and her expression went blank. Perhaps Mack had been correct in his declaration that the fish didn't look all that special. She quickly tapped the option to add the item to her inventory and rested that old fishing rod against her shoulder. "We should probably invite Michiko along too. I doubt she'd be happy if we ate sushi without her."

Magda sighed in relief over the knowledge that this wasn't the legendary fish. If it had been it would have meant that she had clearly underestimated what people considered legendary around here. When he started to say the fish didn't look all that special she turned to stare at him and walked across the pier until she stood over him and held the fish out. "Doesn't look special?" Oh he had such a way with words that just seemed to get to her. Though it was more of a sibling playfulness that went on as she didn't actually get mad at him. "This fish looks pretty special to me. If that's how you look at it then no sushi for you." She took the fish away and looked at it with a furrowed brow. What was she supposed to do with it now? She went to poke it with her finger and ask that very question but her voice caught in her throat when a small menu appeared next to it after her finger touched its scales. Idly her eyes flowed over the text that described this as a medium fish. She mused that it was better than a smaller fish at least. That's when she saw what sort of quality the fish was and her expression went blank. Perhaps Mack had been correct in his declaration that the fish didn't look all that special. She quickly tapped the option to add the item to her inventory and rested that old fishing rod against her shoulder. "We should probably invite Michiko along too. I doubt she'd be happy if we ate sushi without her."

"No, it doesn't look that special. Of course, some of the armor I make looks a lot more special than it actually is," the blacksmith rumbled in a low tone as Magda held out the fish to him. He eyed it suspiciously. Yes, it was definitely a fish. "I'm not exactly an expert in identifying fish," the ginger blacksmith said with a shrug. Clearly, Magda was bothered by his assessment of the fish. Maybe it had special properties, but based on the one fish he'd ever actually had in his inventory, he doubted it. "And yes, we should go track down Michi," Mack continued with a sigh, pushing himself up to his feet before rolling his head around on his neck and lacing all of his fingers together to crack his knuckles. "I imagine Grave can turn that into enough sushi to feed all four of us. You are not to flirt with Grave, he has a girlfriend and I will forcefully remove his head from his neck if you do."

Magda only frowned as Mack explained his thoughts on the fish and how some of his armor didn't look all that special either. She was ready to go and she planned to simply remain quiet that is until he instructed her that she shouldn't flirt with this Grave person he mentioned. Ever so slowly she turned to face him with a questioning look on her face. It was nice to see that his overprotective nature hadn't been dulled during his time here but at the same time it slightly ticked her off that he naturally seemed to assume she'd flirt with every guy they came across. "Is that so?" It's all she said on the matter before she looked away with a slight smirk. Magda planned to let him decipher her words on his own. "Then let's go. I could go for some sushi right now." She swiped her finger to open the menu and quickly switched out her equipment to get her hammer ready. Then she simply leaned it back against her shoulder as she had before. Now she was ready to depart.

Edited by Magda