[F1] Zandrar Wears (Rank 6: Mentor Tailor)

Taking the request from the player and looking at it, Allania turned to him and said "I should be able to manage that", a smile on her face. "In fact I shall get right to it". With that Allania went into the back room and got her items out for crafting. 6 attempts, 6 attmepts to make some items. But even if I do manage to make it it will likely spend ages in evaluation. Settling down, Allania began to craft away. It was simple now, she could craft quickly and efficiently. Zandre would be proud.

ID# 54413 results:

Craft: 4 + 1 = 5 (good)

ID# 54414 results:

Craft: 1 (crit fail)

ID# 54415 results:

Craft: 12 (perfect)

ID# 54416 results:

Craft: 7 + 1 = 8 (uncommon)

ID# 54417 results:

Craft: 11 + 1 = 12 (perfect)

ID# 54418 results:

Craft: 8 + 1 = 9 (uncommon)

+31 XP

- 2 mats (+4-6 = -2)

Edited by Allania
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made over the previous three crafting days:

Name: Armor Hood
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: 5
ID: - 53803
Roll: - 7 (6+1)
Item Type: Clothing
Tier: - 1
Quality:Good
Enhancements: - n/a
Description: A black hood designed to fit a suit of armor. The hood is a deep black with a blue color that surrounds the edges and covers the whole head shadowing the players eyes. Hood design

Name: Shirt
ID: - 53806
Description: A light cotton shirt

Name: Red silk tie.
ID: - 53806
Description: A bright red tie, made from fine silk.

Name: Black suit
ID: - 54106
Roll: - 5 (4+1)
Description: A fitted black suit jacket.

Name: Black suit Trousers
ID: - 54107
Roll: - 6 (5+1)
Description: Matching black suit trousers.

Name: Jetblack tie.
ID: - 54108
Roll: - 6 (5+1)
Description: A jetblack tie, made from fine silk.

Name: Orange tie.
ID: - 54413
Roll: - 5 (4+1)
Description: A neon orange tie, made from fine silk.

Name: Moonlight Dress 
Profession: Tailor
ID: 53804
Roll: 12 (11+1)
Item Type: Light armour
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2EVA 1MIT 
Description: http://images.forwallpaper.com/files/images/4/4dc4/4dc4c131/293026/eucliwood-hellscythe.jpg

Name: Hard Leather Chestplate
ID: 54105
Item Type: Light Armour
Enhancements: 2MIT, 1 Thorns
Description: A tough leather chestplate that provides great defense without hindering it's wearer's movements. In addition to the chestplate, there is a left handed leather gauntlet adorned with studs that can injure any would be attackers should they get too close.

Name: Tony the Tiger
ID: 54109
Item Type: Plushie
Enhancements: +1crafting attempt
Description: A Plushie reminiscent of a frosted breakfast cereal from the previous world. Encourages you to do great.

Name: Hard Leather Chestplate MK2
ID: 54415
Roll: 12
Enhancements: 2MIT, 1 Thorns
Description: A tough leather chestplate that provides great defense without hindering it's wearer's movements. In addition to the chestplate, there is a left handed leather gauntlet adorned with studs that can injure any would be attackers should they get too close.

Name: Silken cloak
ID: 54417
Enhancements: 3 Evasion
Description: A wispy light cloak, making you harder to see or strike.

Name: Basic leather Armour
ID: 54416
Roll: 8 (7+1)
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: 1MIT
Description: A  simple set of leather armour. Offers the wearer the minimum protection required to survive.

Name: Basic leather Armour MK2
ID: 54418
Roll: 9 (8+1)
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: 1MIT
Description: A  simple set of leather armour. Offers the wearer the minimum protection required to survive.

Name: Tough Leather Armour
ID: 53801
Roll: 11 (10+1)
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: 2MIT, 
Description: A  tougher set of leather armour. Offers the wearer the protection required to survive.

Edited by Allania

"Ah thanks for the hood Allania." Hydra walked into the store and grabbed the hood, he had left the 100 col with it before. "Alright I will see you later then." With his new armor equipped the player placed the hood over his head. It was a nice fit, catching his reflection in a shop mirror he smiled, although it was hard to tell what his facial expression was. "Mmm just how I asked for it." He mumbled and was on his way.

Ronin stumbled in, tripping over his own weathered boot and crashing to the floor.  Fortunately, he didn't think he had broken anything... at least, not anything in the shop.  He clutched at his arm in discomfort as he slowly worked himself back to a stand, hoping he hadn't been too rude with his loud and rather obnoxious entrance.  "Ayo... Anyone home?" he wonder aloud, his eyes blinking as he looked around the room.  So this was a tailor shop?  He had never been to one before.  In fact, up until now he had only been to a couple blacksmith shops and an alchemy shop.

OOC:  Ronin wants this bad boy in a giant bowl of milk w/ like 500 others and a spoon

Name: Tony the Tiger
ID: 54109
Item Type: Plushie
Enhancements: +1crafting attempt
Description: A Plushie reminiscent of a frosted breakfast cereal from the previous world. Encourages you to do great.

Edited by Ronin

Hearing the crash from the main area of the store, Allania came out of the backroom to see a play that was new to her. "Hey there, welcome to Zandrar wears, the Tailors" a smile on her face as she spoke. She noted the player had one of her newest crafts in her hand, Tony the Tiger. "Is that what you'd like to get sir?" she asked. "If so then please take it, I'm no currently charging for things that are in stock. That plushie will let you to have at it again, letting you attempt an extra craft a day, beyond your normal limit".

- Tony the Tiger

"Are you fuckin' shittin' me?!?!" blurted the swordsman turned blacksmith, as the girl informed him about the little plushie tiger dude.  Ronin looked down at it, turning it over in his hand and marveling over the fact that something so small and so, adorable, could actually do things to help him in this world.  This game continued to impress and surprise the hell outta' him and he couldn't wait to see what he would discover next.  "Well I'll tell ya' what... I'm just blown away by all this crazy [censored].  Still, I greatly appreciate yer help, this'll do wonders for me back at my shop.  Speakin' o which, come on over sometime and check it out... maybe I can return the favor," he offered, shrugging and not knowing how else to express his gratitude toward this woman. 

While he currently didn't have much, Ronin decided it'd at least be polite to offer.  Besides, she didn't necessarily have to come and pick anything up, but maybe she'd just enjoy getting outta' her own shop for a change and exploring somewhere new.  While his shop wasn't exactly a shop, or anywhere close to this nice, and much more of a little dilapidated shack than any kind of respectable establishment, he knew it was the best he could do for now...  "Yeah so, come on by sometime, the shop's called Seventh Heaven... it's... cozy," he decided, knowing any other adjectives to describe his crappy shop in a positive way, would be pushing it.  "Thanks again," he spat, before marching carefully back out the door and disappearing from view with his new little tiger toy in hand.

+ Tony the Tiger

Gorou continued to browse quietly while patiently waiting for his order to be finished. He was surprised when the girl started to get to work the minute he gave her the details. She really knew how to serve her customers, and it was a wonder why she didn't have anymore of them. Gorou simply shrugged at this thought, and decided to walk back to the counter after seeing the owner work with tons of items. Maybe his chest plate was among this mass of clothing and armor. After a few minutes, he spotted the item he ordered to his exact specifications. "Oh hey, you finished it." he remarked, nodding appreciatively and motioning his hands towards it.

"Nice work." he added, before taking the item in hand and giving it a quick looking at. Hopefully this would fit his somewhat large frame, and provide some much needed  defense. He'll have to equip it the next time he goes gathering. "Thanks." he added before heading out of the shop and onto the street outside.

+ Hard Leather Chestplate

"No problem" Allania said, smiling "I hope it meets your requirements". When the customer had left, Allania headed back into the work room, settling down for another set of crafting. When she had done there was not a perfect item in sight. Oh well, she thought, I had been getting quite lucky with those things recently, she admitted. Taking the just crafted items out to display, Allania wandered off for the day.

ID# 54648 results:

Craft: 3 + 1 = 4 (bad)

Loot: 3 + 2 = 5 (no recovery)

ID# 54649 results:

Craft: 9 + 1 = 10 (rare)

ID# 54650 results:

Craft: 4 + 1 = 5 (good)

ID# 54651 results:

Craft: 6 + 1 = 7 (good)

ID# 54652 results:

Craft: 5 + 1 = 6 (good)

ID# 54653 results:

-6 mats

+20 XP

- Hard leather chestplate

Edited by Allania

"Oh, hey there Luna. And yeah, the dress is done." she said, handing over the dress to the Bluenette "I hope it's just like you wanted. If you want me to make you anything else. Sorry, but I should probably go and do some crafting" she said, gesturing to the back room. "See you later". Heading into the backroom, Allania sat down. Six materials in front of her Allania began to craft. It was a quick and short process. When she was done Allania stood up and headed back to the front room, leaving the pile of freshly crafted clothes to be catalogued later.

ID# 55109 results:

Craft: 7 + 1 = 8 (good)

ID# 55110 results:

ID# 55111 results:

Craft: 2 + 1 = 3 (fail)

ID# 55112 results:

ID# 55113 results:

ID# 55114 results:

+32XP

-6 mats

- Moonlight Dress 

Edited by Allania

It was another day, so time to craft anew. Sitting down at her desk she set about it, materials and clothe flying from pile to pile. Mid-sew she heard a loud ding. She had leveled up, she was now a rank 6 crafter. Placing her current craft down on the table Allania wandered over to her storage to get out another material, placing it upon the dwindling pile at her desk. Sitting back down she began to craft again, her hands nearly a blur as they sewed away. Stitching the fabrics together to make something new.

ID# 55350 results:

ID# 55351 results:

ID# 55352 results:

ID# 55353 results:

ID# 55354 results:

ID# 55356 results:

Craft: 10 + 1 = 11 (rare)

7th craft as ranked up:

ID# 55357 results:

+29XP

-7 mats

Edited by Allania

Allania had recently become rank 6. It seemed like she was the second highest tailor in this world, the top tailor however was leagues ahead of her, even if it was just a 2 rank difference. Allania would not be deterred though. She would continue and strive. She would one day match and be equal with that tailor. So Allania sat down at her workstation, got out 7 materials and began to craft. She took extra care today, not wanting to waste her materials. Regardless of taking such care she still ended up with 3 failed items, however there were 2 perfects among them.

ID# 55508 results:

Craft: 2 + 1 = 3 (bad)

Loot: 15 + 2 = 17 (mat recovered)

ID# 55509 results:

Craft: 11 + 1 = 12 (perfect)

ID# 55510 results:

ID# 55511 results:

ID# 55512 results:

Craft: 9 +1 = 10 (rare)

ID# 55513 results:

ID# 55514 results:

Craft: 2 + 1 = 3 (bad)

Loot: 7 + 2 = 9 (no recovery)

+34XP

-6 mats

Edited by Allania

Perfects from the last few days (rares, uncommons, etc to come)

Name: Scaled Pauldron
ID: 55113
Enhancements: +2 mit, +1 recovery
Description: http://battle-ready.com/home/wp-content/uploads/pauldron_scale_2.jpg

Name: Ghostly Cape
ID: 55114
Enhancements: +3 Evasion
Description: A silky cloak, wispy in appearance. Makes the wearer harder to target, as they look ethereal in this cloak.

Name: Encouraging Bracers
ID: 55509
Enhancements: +1Thorns, +2Savvy
Description: A set of leather bracers, upon them an intricate design is woven into them, hiding the small spikes that covered the bracers.

Name: Chip's Gloves
ID: 55511
Item Type: Tool
Enhancements: +1CD
Description: A basic set of fireproof gloves. They would seem plain except for wolf pattern stitched into them. A wolf that had a likeness to Chip the wolf.

Edited by Allania

Allania got up from bed and went into the back room. Still groggy from sleep she took out 7 materials from her supplies and set them upon her workstation. She then sat down at said workstation and began to craft. It was slow progress today, sleep still edging at her consciousness. Labouring her way through the crafts she finally came to the end. The results today were rather pitiful, only 1 rare, no perfects. She would have to hope that she was in a better shape to craft tomorrow. 

ID# 55743 results:

ID# 55744 results:

ID# 55745 results:

ID# 55746 results:

Craft: 1 (fail)

ID# 55747 results:

ID# 55748 results:

Craft: 10 + 1 = 11 (rare)

ID# 55749 results:

Craft: 3 + 1 = 4 (good)

+25XP

-7 mats

Edited by Allania

Gaster walked into the shop. He looked around slowly, carefully looking at all of the items in the shop. "Ah. This must be her shop." he said, taking a few steps inside.  While he was looking around, he happened to see Allania tending to her store. Smiling, he approached her. "Hello," he said, giving a small wave. "It's a pleasure to see you. You have a lovely shop." he said, looking around the shop. Gaster paused for a moment whenever something caught his eye, then continued browsing when he lost interest. "Um, I was wondering when I saw your shop, if you don't that's alright, but would you happen to have any armor?" he asked, returning his attention to Allania.

Allania was out from behind the counter, tending to her stock when a player came in through the door. Looking up Allania saw it to be Gaster, a new player to this world. She had met him a couple of times, "Hey there" she called out to him, a smile on her face, "and thank you". Allania put down the item she was holding and began to look around "Armour you say?" she said, rummaging through a pile of items. "Aha" she exclaimed, standing up with an item in her hand, "this is a good set of armour, it will give you protection and harm those that attack you. It's not the most stylish of thing, but the generic gear I make never is". Allania then held it out to Gaster, "here, take it. You're just starting in this world and I know full well how much of a difference good items can make. I hope it serves you well".

-Hard Leather Chestplate MK2

Gaster sheepishly took the armor, a little stunned that stunned that she was just giving it to him. "I... are you sure?" he asked, looking between Allania and the armor she had given him. Gaster smiled, happy for receiving the item from a friend. "Thank you. I'll be sure to put this to good use. Unfortunately I can't stay and chat as I have some small business I must be present for elsewhere, so I'm afraid I must bid you adieu." he said, giving her a small bow. Gaster turned to leave, giving Allania a small wave as he left. "Have a pleasant day." he said as he went out the door.

+Hard Leather Chestplate MK2

Text edit needed

ID# 55904 results:

ID# 55905 results:

ID# 55906 results:

Craft: 2 + 1 = 3 (bad)

Loot: 14 + 2 = 16 (mat recovered) 

ID# 55907 results:

ID# 55911 results: