[F1] Zandrar Wears (Rank 6: Mentor Tailor)

Allania woke up. A new day, a new set of crafts. So walking into the back room Allania set about once again her crafts. "I seem to have been rather unlucky when it comes to perfects, but oh well" she said, noting how the best thing she made today was a rare, "Though that's still good". Getting up Allania wandered out of her store, ready for the day ahead.

ID# 53375 results:

Craft: 6 + 1 = 7 (good)

ID# 53376 results:

Craft: 8 + 1 = 9 (uncommon)

ID# 53377 results:

Craft: 10 + 1 = 11 (rare)

ID# 53378 results:

Craft: 7+1 = 8 (good)

ID# 53379 results:

Craft: 1 (crit fail)

+18XP

-5 mats

Edited by Allania
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another day, another set of crafts. Getting up, Allania walked into the back room of her store, it was time to get to work. Sittingg down, Allania began to labour away, crafting item after item. When she had finally finished all 5 of her crafting attempts for the day she was pleased. 2 perfect, in one day? That was a record for her. One would go to herself, to help with her crafting, while the other will be going to Hydra, who requested an item the other day.

ID# 53557 results:

Craft: 4 + 1= 5 (good)

ID# 53558 results:

Craft: 11 + 1= 12 (perfect)

ID# 53559 results:

Craft: 9 + 1= 10 (uncommon)

ID# 53561 results:

Craft: 11 + 1= 12 (perfect)

ID# 53562 results:

Craft: 6 + 1= 7 (good)

-5 mats

+28XP

Edited by Allania

Hearing the ding that indicated she had ranked up, Allania knew she could attempt to craft once again. Going back into the backroom, sitting once again at her workstation, Allania started to craft her last item for the day. This time however it did not go too well. Having crafted two perfect already must have taken it out of her, as she was only able to craft something that quickly fell apart. Oh well, she thought, I've already done better than I expected today.

ID# 53563 results:

Craft: 3 + 1 = 4 (bad)

Loot: 1 + 2 = 3 (no recovery)

-1 mat

+2 XP

Edited by Allania

Name: Cloak of the Mist

Profession: Tailor

ID:53561

Roll: 11+1 = 12

Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Savvy 2 Mitigation 1

Description: A hooded cloak which is woven so perfectly that the patterns create an illusion as though the armor itself was made from mist.

Name: Baby Boar

ID:  53558

Roll: 11+1 = 12

Item Type: Plushie

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Crafting attempt

Description: A soft small cuddly toy in the shape of a baby Boar, very similar in design to the familiar that Allania has.

Name: Golden Gown

ID:  53557

Roll: 4+1 = 5

Item Type: Clothing

Quality: Good

Enhancements: N/A

Description: A long flowing dress, golden yellow in colour. A dress one would wear to a formal event.

Name: Crimson Gown

ID:  53378

Roll: 7+1 = 8

Description: A long flowing dress, golden yellow in colour. A dress one would wear to a formal event.

Name: Leather armour

ID:  53375

Roll: 6+1 = 7

Item Type: Light armour

Description: A basic set of leather armour

Name: Leather armour MK2

ID:  53562

Roll: 6+1 = 7

Item Type: Light armour

Description: A basic set of leather armour

Name: Padded handwraps

ID:  53559

Roll: 9+1 = 10

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +1 unarmed damage

Description: Basic handwraps that help to protect you hands, letting you hit harder.

Name: Padded handwraps MK2

ID:  53376

Roll: 8+1 = 9

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +1 unarmed damage

Description: Basic handwraps that help to protect you hands, letting you hit harder.

Name: Lucky Blouse

ID:  53377

Roll: 10+1 = 11

Quality: rare

Enhancements: +2LD

Description: A basic white blouse, worn by schoolgirls almost the world over. Infused with good luck for exams.

Another day, time to craft, Allania thought. It was her routine. Getting up, Allania wandered through her shop, opening it for the day. Looking around the front room at all the wares that she had crafted, Allania couldn't help but be pleased with herself. She had managed to craft so much. Though she had barely had a single customer. But that did not matter to her, she was crafting for herself after all, to see what she could make. With that Allania went into the back room, taking out the six materials for today's crafts and got to work.

ID# 53801 results:

Craft: 10 + 1 =11 (rare)

ID# 53802 results:

Craft: 1 (crit fail)

ID# 53803 results:

ID# 53804 results:

Craft: 11 + 1 = 12 (perfect)

ID# 53805 results:

Craft: 3 + 1 = 4 (bad)

Loot: 16 + 2 = 18 (recovered)

ID# 53806 results:

+25XP

-5 mats

Edited by Allania

"Hey Allania!" Hydra entered the store again. "Surprisingly I have a request for a good item actually." The player scribbled her a note and dumped a sack of col on the shops counter. "Message me when it's ready and I'll be over as soon as possible." Having said what he needed, the player strolled back outside. The item probably wouldn't need long an hour to a day at most the spearman thought to himself.

Name: Armor Hood
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: 5
ID: -
Roll: -
Item Type: Clothing
Tier: -
Quality:Good
Enhancements: -
Description: A black hood designed to fit a suit of armor. The hood is a deep black with a blue color that surrounds the edges and covers the whole head shadowing the players eyes. Hood design

-100 col

Edited by Hydra

Allania was stood behind the counter in her store, noting the Bluenette who had just walked in. A smile spreading across her face as she recognised that of the Bluenette's. "Hey there Luna, what can I do for you?". It was the first time she'd seen the girl since Allania had gone out into the fields with her, helping the girl to fight a Boar.

Hearing that the girl was looking for some gear but did not have much in the way of funds, Allania let a smile cross her face again, "Just have a look around the store. I don't have a lot in stock at the moment, but if you see something you like the look of then just say, I am more than happy to help out a friend who's just starting out in this world". Allania motioned to the wares she had on display. "Don't feel shy in picking, and if there's something that you'd like that is not on display then just put in a request, and I shall try my best to fulfill it".

Luna looked around but didn't see much that she wanted. "Allania..." she said after she had finished examining what she had. "Could I possibly make a request for either a perfect or rare and pay you back later?" she asked awkwardly as she felt like she was being greedy, but she honestly intended to pay her friend back if she did give her something. 

"A request? I'd be glad to help you out with that. And I don't mind about payment, this first one you can have for free" Allania said, smiling at the bluenette in front of her. Walking round the counter, Allania handed her a scrap of paper, "Here, just fill this in and I shall get to work on it as soon as possible". It was nice to see the Bluenette before, and from the looks of it she had got slightly stronger. "It is your first piece of armour afterall, so I am more than happy to help you out with it. While you wait for it to be made, would you like to take one of the armours I have on display? so that you have some semblance of safety?"

Name: 

ID:

Roll: 

Item Type: 
Tier: 

Quality:

Enhancements: 

Description: 

Name: Moonlight Dress 
Profession: Tailor
ID:
Roll: 
Item Type: Light armour
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2EVA 1MIT 
Description: http://images.forwallpaper.com/files/images/4/4dc4/4dc4c131/293026/eucliwood-hellscythe.jpg

"If I could have something like this that would be really nice Allania, I can;t believe you're being so nice to me" she said with a wide smile on her face  as she filled out  a form, giving it to Allania with a giggle. 

"Sounds good to me," she said, looking at the request form. "I shall send you a message just as soon as it's done", putting it away. "And it's no trouble, I'm glad that I could be of help to you. Well, is there anything else that you'd like while you're here?" Allania asked. For her it was not trouble at all, she liked to be helpful to these newcomers in the world. When she had started she had to make her own gear and her own way, and it took a while to get to the point where she could survive. And Allania knew full well that good armour could mean the dfference between life and death

Allania walked around her store. SHe had broken her semi-tradition of crafting daily at dawn. But it was of little consequence. Settling down at her workstation, Allania got the materials out that she required for this crafting day. Allania began slowly, she did not ejoy it when she messed up her crafts, as it just meant that she had wasted a hard earned material. One she had 'risked' her life for. When she had finished her crafts she was pleased, only one of them had gone slightly wrong. But it was of little consequence. Once again she had managed to make 2 perfects.

ID# 54105 results:

ID# 54106 results:

Craft: 4 + 1 = 5 (good)

ID# 54107 results:

Craft: 5 + 1 = 6 (good)

ID# 54108 results:

Craft: 5 + 1 = 6 (good)

ID# 54109 results:

ID# 54110 results:

Craft: 2 + 1 = 3 (fail)

+29XP

-6 mats

Edited by Allania

Gorou gently opened the door to Zandrar Wears in case the person inside was hard at work, and busy with his or her crafts. Truthfully, Gorou had wandered into this store by chance, and didn't really know what or who to expect once he had gotten in. There was another player inside with a head of blue hair that he doubted anyone would miss. Although she looked familiar, Gorou couldn't place his finger on it, and decided against saying hello, instead opting to approach the front desk and store owner directly. "Hey." he grunted, and examined the shelves for anything that caught his eye. A dark blue cloak in the back looked interesting to him.

"I've got 200 col here." He stated. Gorou wanted to keep things simple, and placed a small satchel onto the counter before continuing to speak. He didn't want to take up too much of the owner's time so he tried to be brief. "Got anything in stock with a little damage mitigation? Maybe that cloak there?"

Edited by Gorou

Seeing a new face enter the store, Allania put on a bright smile. "hey there" she called out to him. He seemed to be straight to the point, efficient, not that Allania minded though. "Something with mitigation you say? Well, there's two different things I have." she said, walking round the counter to pick up two cloaks, holding up the first she said "well, this one is just mitigation, and will protect from up to 9 points of damage". Holding up the other cloak in her hand "While this one has the same amount of protection, while also giving you some thorns, letting you do 7 points of damage to anything that lands a non-critical hit on you, it even goes through their mitigation. Just take your pick, I don't charge people for things like this that I have in stock, so you can keep the col if you want" she said, a warm smile on her face again. 

Gorou was pleased when he had heard that there were in fact, two items with the attributes he wanted. He nodded appreciatively when the shop owner explained both items in detail, and help him narrow down his choices. The second cloak she suggested seemed to be the winner, with the additional thorns effect. "Thanks for the explanation. " he stated, before setting his eyes on the navy cloak and confirming his choice.

"I'll take that one if you wouldn't mind." he replied. He scratched the back of his head before continuing to speak. "But, consider that a gift then?" He appreciated her generosity in the fact that she was giving the item away to him, but decided to leave the col on the table. Gorou would have a bad taste in his mouth if he didn't give her some sort of payment. His attention then shifted towards the other items in the shop, with Gorou browsing at his leisure. "I'm looking around, okay?" he called out. Maybe there was something else here that he could purchase. He reminded himself that he managed gather a lot of materials yesterday, by looking into down into his satchel.

(-200 col) (gained Navy Cloak)

Edited by Gorou

Allania handed over the cloak that the player had chosen, "here you go" a smile on her face. He looked like he had not been in this world long, and knew that if that was so such a piece of armour could easily be the difference between life and death. "And no problem". Looking at the pouch of col that the player had left on the counter, Allania accepted it graciously "Thank you for the donation. And sure, take your time. If there is something you want but I don't have then just put in  request."

After receiving the navy cloak from the owner, Gorou immediately put it on and let it hang behind him over his dark green tunic, exposing his shoulders like a cape. He saw a mirror in the corner of the store and gave himself a quick look through. He wasn't at all for these types of accessories, and thought it'd look to mysterious for his liking but he found it looked good. "Huh..." he nodded approvingly, before turning his attention towards the various goods offered.

Gorou examined some leather armor that looked top notch, and noted that the owner really knew what she was doing. Maybe if he gave her some specifications she could fit him with something. Taking a look in his inventory, Gorou pulled out clumps of materials and placed them onto the counter where she was still standing. "Hey, think you could make me a leather chestplate?" he asked as he started filling out a form, and sent it to her via messaging.

(-4 MAT)

Spoiler

Name: Hard Leather Chestplate
Profession: Tailor
ID:
Roll: 
Item Type: Light Armour
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2MIT, 1 Thorns
Description: A tough leather chestplate that provides great defense without hindering it's wearer's movements. In addition to the chestplate, there is a left handed leather gauntlet adorned with studs that can injure any would be attackers should they get too close.