Lee Song-Fang [Journal]

AYGzKO3.png

Username: Lee Song-Fang
Height: 200 cm (6'7")
Weight: 89 kg (198 lbs)

About: History/personality

Shang Fang was rather normal, all things considered. He came from an above average family that taught him that while money was important, it wasn't everything. They worked hard to give him a good life and he was not to squander it. He grew up in China and after he graduated school, he decided to study abroad in the United States. He enjoyed it to such a degree, he ended up settling down in the US permanently. Everyday was just like the last with only one real thing in it to really brighten up his mood. Video Games. Every pay check, he would end up dumping money into some form of video game, be it online, downloadable or hard copy. He could always escape into the virtual world and meet with people that seemed far more friendlier than those in real life and they were so much easier to approach than people in real life. It wasn't till the announcement of Sword Art Online and the world of Aincrad. It looked like a game he had played a few years earlier and because of that, he had to have it. He bought the game on release day and logged in on the spot. Little did he know, it would soon become his new reality, for better or for worse.

Virtues:

(Helpful: Lee relishes helping others, in little or big ways. Whether it be helping a neighbor get groceries into their home, to helping a friend against a really hard quest or helping a guild clear a floor. He loves the sense of camaraderie, friendship and usefulness that comes from helping people, even if he doesn't get anything else out of it. )

(Reliable: Lee prides himself on his reliability. He wouldn't be very helpful if others couldn't depend on him to be helpful when they truly needed him. Even on short notice, Lee can be relied on to do what is needed, even if someone doesn't necessarily straight up ask for his help.)

(Observant: Years of gaming and social situations trained Lee to be very observant about even the most inconsequential things. From birthdays to favorite colors, to the anniversary of the death of that favorite aunt you had, he'll notice and remember for future reference. But he's not only just observant of people, but his surroundings as well. That's where the years of gaming comes in. He knows how programmers think and how to apply real life logic to games, looking for the odd things out or simply what's missing.) 

Flaws:
Reference: http://www.darkworldrpg.com/lore/flaws.html
(Interfering: Although Lee is a very helpful person, he can come off as rather meddlesome. Not everybody wants his help, even though he thinks that they need it anyways. So this can make him rather irksome to some people very quickly.)

(Pacifist: Lee doesn't like any form of confrontation with people. Even if it doesn't necessarily involve himself other than him being in the area. He doesn't like being a part of or being near arguments or fights. And he absolutely would avoid fighting another human being right up until the point that he knew he would die unless he did.)

(Theatrical: A flair for the dramatic has always been a part of Lee's persona, more online than off, but still present nonetheless. He enjoys being at the center of attention occasionally and also enjoys how his theatrics can lift other's spirits. There's never a wrong time to be theatrical!)

Profession: (Leave blank until the Earning a Living quest has been completed.)

Skills
Non-combat:

»

Passive:
»

Combat:
»

Weapon skills:
» Rank 1 Two-Handed Straight Sword

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:
» Basic Two-Handed Straight Sword
» 
10 bread, 15 water
» Cloth Clothing

Roleplays
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress
(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Relationships (optional)

Story Thus Far 
3/28/2016 What would have been just another normal gaming experience has turned into something more akin to a nightmare. The game developer has lost his mind and locked ever single player in the game and is forcing the 'fight-or-flight' theory to its limits. We have 100 floors to clear in order to have any hope of seeing the real world again. There are so many people scared and I am one of them. This was a hobby, fun and enjoyable but not something I was supposed to die for. What will happen if someone removes my NerveGear in the real world? I would have died for nothing! And there are so many people that just want to get home even worse than I. I don't know what to do...no, Shang Long doesn't know but Lee Song-Fang would. He would help people. I will help people.

Edited by Lee_Song-Fang

zeqA7sQ.gif
HlA26Oh.gif
XoL558x.gif
7C5wJSe.gif
Lee Song-Fang

[Broadsword Wielder] Level 5 [HP:20][EN:5]

Used/Total Job Level: 5
Total SP: 12
Address Book:
Samriel -
Samriel
Rowan Senki - orhalimi
Ssendom - Ssendom
Katsumi - Katsumi
Rae Amalia Rose - Rae_Amalia_Rose
Husky - Husky
Date - Date

Spoiler

COL: 903

-Equipt Items: 3 Items that are Equipped
1. Two-Handed Broadsword
2. Phantom Chest Guard
-Items: 5 different items
1. x1 Damage Mitigation Potion +18(Tier1)
2. x1 HP Recovery Potion +10(Tier1)
3. x1 HP Recovery Crystal +20(Tier1)

Equip Items:

Armour:
-x1 Phantom Chest Guard [+2 EVA] 
Weapon Equips:
-x1 Two-Handed Broadsword [+1 DMG]
Accessories:
-

Skills: 

Thread Log:
[Solo/Private/Open Thread][Thread Name][Prizes][Summary]
[OP-F1] Training Oneself 40 Col & 1 SP = Was wandering around in the fields when I came across another player named Kroshma meditating. I join him but before we could continue, a whole slew of other players came and it became very hectic, very fast.
[OP-F1] Free Potions & Crystals 50 Col & 1 SP, 1 Damage Mitigation and HP recovery Potion, Hp recovery Crystal = Was hanging out around the starting town when some commotion caught my attention and found that a player named Zandra was giving out free potions and I was given some. 
[PP-F1] Outside of Town with a Smile 400 Col & 1 SP =Decided to take a trip outside of town and met a player named Dom whom, after the meeting was done, backed up his claim that he was one of the strongest players in the game and because of that, I plan on working on following in similar footsteps.

[OP-F1] A Late Christmas x1 Broadsword +1DMG = Received a message from a player named Mack that was holding a giveaway to new players to help them so I figured he was the kinda guy I'd like. After getting into the crowd, I was given the option of something and got another sword that was better than my previous one. 
[PP-F1] Looking for Reasons to Smile 200 Col & 1 SP = I was admiring my new sword by the pond when a player named Rae tripped and it started a conversation between us. She was really nice and I really liked talking with her but had to leave in order to help a friend just as the sun was setting.
[OP-F1] Ronin & Jambi's Giveaway x1 Phantom Chest Guard & 80 Col & 1 SP = Ended up seeing a 'Free' sign and found out that Ronin and Jambi were having a giveaway and I was able to get some light armor for free. It had two slots to its evasion so monsters get a minus two on their rolls against me.
[OP-F1] The Wedding of Jambi & Ronin 1 SP = Went to the wedding between Ronin and Jambi. It was actually something that everyone really needs and I was happy to be able to witness it.

Quest Log
Quest Name: [Solo/Private/Open Thread][Prizes][Summary]
Secret Medicine of the Forest [PP-F1] Secret Medicine of the Forest 133 Col & 1 SP = I was out and found two other people, one of which was doing a quest. We all decided it would be easier to do together and after defeating a few monsters, called it a rather happy day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xZMgvx0.jpg

Gender - Male
PC Age - 23
Hair - Silver 
Eyes - He keeps his eyes constantly narrowed to slits, rarely ever opening his eyes enough to reveal their bright sky blue-color.
Height - 6'7" [200 cm] 
Tattoo(s) - Located on the upper left hip. A red circle that is just about to complete itself till the upper right side jolts upward in an stroke. A smaller circle is at its center.
Appearance - Lee wears a long, white robe over his white hakama. He wears his robe open in a narrow 'V' down to his waist, closed to below the hips, and then open again to the hem, which falls about to mid-calf. His robe has long bell sleeves, into which he hides his hands. The lining of the robe and edges or layers of the under-robe(s) appear to be black.

Weapon - Two-Handed Broadsword - A simple two handed broadsword that has a wing-like guard and a thin handle that has enough grip for both hands plus another. There is a simple design close to the base of the sword itself that is a line down and a curve toward the top though it is just an inch tall and half that across.  [+1 Additional Damage]

Persona - Lee Song-Fang relishes in being a Helpful person and all things that come with it. He finds a strong sense of personal satisfaction when it comes to helping others as well as accomplishment. He will usually help anyone or thing so long as it is known that he is helping. This stretches to many different areas but so long as it will brighten someone's day, he is usually the first to jump on it. He is also very Reliable and he prides himself on this reliability. He wouldn't be very helpful if others couldn't depend on him to be helpful when they truly needed him. Even on short notice, Lee can be relied on to do what is needed, even if someone doesn't necessarily straight up ask for his help. Observant would be another word to describe him as years of gaming and social situations trained Lee to be very observant about even the most inconsequential things. From birthdays to favorite colors, to the anniversary of the death of that favorite aunt you had, he'll notice and remember for future reference. But he's not only just observant of people, but his surroundings as well. That's where the years of gaming comes in. He knows how programmers think and how to apply real life logic to games, looking for the odd things out or simply what's missing.

But he isn't all perfection as he has his faults. He is a Pacifist by nature and doesn't like any form of confrontation with people. Even if it doesn't necessarily involve himself other than him being in the area. He doesn't like being a part of or being near arguments or fights. And he absolutely would avoid fighting another human being right up until the point that he knew he would die unless he did. Lee also seems to be an idiot when it comes to being flirted with as he see this a just people being friendly and he tends to unknowingly complement others which tends to be misconstrued as returning of these sort of emotions. Those he simply wants what is best for all around him and to make others happy before himself, this does tend to confuse most people, himself included. He can also be very Interfering and while he is a very helpful person, he can come off as rather meddlesome. Not everybody wants his help, even though he thinks that they need it anyways. So this can make him rather irksome to some people very quickly. Lee can also be rather Simple in some cases as he tends to assume most people would be speaking the truth and thus, rarely will he ever notice someone right off the bat as a bad person and this tends to hurt more than it helps in bad situations.

Goal - Become Friends with as Many People As Possible

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

39X3gAo.jpg

Shang Fang
Age: 23 // Country: Untied States of America // Occupation: Game Developer/Independent Worker/Game Player 

Gender - Male
Hair - Dark brown hair which is kept clean yet tends to spike from time to time.
Eyes - Sky blue-color
Height - 6' 7" [200 cm]
Appearance - Shang is an Asian male in his early twenties. Fairly built with dark brown hair, blue eyes and a light complexion. Anywhere from six foot five to six foot ten. Usually wearing either a black shirt with black pants or a brown coat, black cargo pants, red shirt with boots and a gold necklace. 

Personality - When Shang was younger, he was a quiet child and kept to himself. This of course kept him lonely and friendless. But at some point during his teenage years, after the constant pestering of him being too quiet by his peers and family, he broke out of his shell and ever since, the talking continued like an endless chain. Shang isn’t truly cruel, but he isn’t altogether a nice guy at first either. He has his own moral compass that rarely lines up with anyone person, if anyone at all. This leads to people speaking or acting against him and he willingly accepts this. He is a true friend to those he calls friends and is far nicer to them than all others but if you start out on his bad side, expect to stay there unless some pivotal moment strikes and the stars and his friends stride him over to your side.

History -  Shang Fang was rather normal, all things considered. He came from an above average family that taught him that while money was important, it wasn't everything. They worked hard to give him a good life and he was not to squander it. He grew up in China and after he graduated school, he decided to study abroad in the United States. He enjoyed it to such a degree, he ended up settling down in the US permanently. Everyday was just like the last with only one real thing in it to really brighten up his mood. Video Games. Every pay check, he would end up dumping money into some form of video game, be it online, downloadable or hard copy. He could always escape into the virtual world and meet with people that seemed far more friendlier than those in real life and they were so much easier to approach than people in real life. It wasn't till the announcement of Sword Art Online and the world of Aincrad. It looked like a game he had played a few years earlier and because of that, he had to have it. He bought the game on release day and logged in on the spot. Little did he know, it would soon become his new reality, for better or for worse. 

Log

Edited by Lee_Song-Fang