[OP-F1] Training Oneself

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma sat cross legged in the fields, the tips of his thumbs and fingers connect and his hands held at the base of his stomach. A breeze was throwing his scarf off the ground and playing with it carefully, treating it like a silken kitten. The grass rustled in the breeze, and left a pleasant scent that mixed with some flowers that lay about. Kroshma took these things, the sound of the wind, grass, and his scarf, and the scent of the fields, and let it overwhelm his brain with a gentle torrent, one of which could be called a single, and simply simple thing: an ambiance.

The white clad player strode across the grass lands with simple purpose, to enjoy himself as well as find something or more over, someone. Not someone specific, just someone. There might even be the off chance that he find a NPC that he could have a round-about chat with if worse came to worse. Though, with the appearance of a waving scarf caught in the wind, it would cause Lee's smile to grow just a little bit wider. Lee would carefully make his way over, slowly coming to a stop just ahead of the player as he would lean forward and look down at the player, raising a hand in a small greeting "Hi there." Lee would hope that he wouldn't be taken as some sort of creep, threat or unwelcome guest.

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma flinched, having been startled by the sudden sound of the person's voice. He was too enthralled by the nature's ambiance that he hadn't heard his approach. Kroshma opened one eye and looked up at the person standing over him. "Hello." he said in response. He closed his eye and lowered his head, continuing to meditate. He was quiet for a moment, recollecting the ambiance he had lost, and continued to speak with the person."Can I help you?" he asked.

Lee would let his head tilt itself slightly to the side at the small jolt that the player had received from his sudden appearance. Lee's smile would grow just a little bit wider as the blue haired player would open an eye and greet him. He would wave his hand ever so slightly in a returned greeting and then, just as quickly as it had been broken, silence took over. Lee would move his hand back to his side as he would remain stationary and his smile, while still there, would dull slightly. It would however brighten as the red scarf wearing individual would speak once again.

"Possibly. I'm, for the most part, trying to find someone to pass the time with."

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

"Hmm." he said thinking and meditating, attempting to keep a clear mind while decide if if he should let this man keep him company. He quickly found this to be contradictory and decided to make his decision quickly. "You may join me if you wish." he said, keeping a calm mind. "So long as my training is not disturbed." Kroshma inhaled, holding the breath for a moment, and exhaled slowly and steadily.

The white clothed man continued to wait as the other player seemed to think over this proposal. Though, after just a few more moments, the player would agree that Lee would be able to join him which was good to hear but there was a catch. The training that was being done was not to be interrupted and this was a seemingly strong stipulation. Lee would raise his hand up and place it to the side of his temple in a minor salute and agreement "Righto!"

He would then look around and move himself beside the player and kneel down and rest on his legs and then silence would begin again. Lee would look around and then to the player and speak "So, what kind of training are you doing specifically?"

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

"Currently, I'm training my mind." Kroshma said, forgetting for a moment that he was meditating. "There comes a time when one must calm their mind, and let themselves be taken by the world around them. I must say, it's rather peaceful." he said collecting himself. "I have a training regimen that I designed for myself. This is the first part: clear your mind for the path ahead." he said, considering whether or not to move on. He felt that his mind was beginning to become clouded, and that he should seize the moment while he still had the opportunity.

Lee would nod his head to show that he was listening to what it was that the player was saying. Saying that the peace of mind of training one's mind was enjoyment in and out of itself and Lee could see the appeal of such a thing. "I see, I see." This was just the first part of a regimen that he had come up with for himself.

He would nod again to show that he understood this process and he would move his own hands in front of himself and placed them onto his lap and lower his head in silence. If this was something that could be used to help, surely someone else joining in the endeavor would make it either go by quicker or make it even more enjoyable.

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma thought for a moment longer whether or not he should continue to meditate, but thinking about whether or not to continue was a contradiction to the purpose. Therefore, the answer came quickly. Kroshma planted his hands on the ground and uncrossed his. He pushed him self up and threw himself forward onto his feet. He stood straight and crossed his arms. "That's enough mind training for now!" he loudly announced, more to himself than to his company. "Now it's time for part two of my regimen."

Lee remained silent as to not break any more concentration than he had already when he glanced over. His newly found acquaintance would quickly launch himself onto his feet and across his arms and proclaim that his mind was significantly fit for the time being. Lee would nod his head in agreement and lean forward, holding onto the ground with a single hand for balance in order to bring himself up to his feet and in an upright position. "So, what exactly would the second part of your regiment consist of?" So far, this was actually starting to become quite the experience and was actually happy to actually be included in it.

Ratatosk had a very nice night of thinking, but today be was on edge because of Krishna's arrogance. "[Censored] hell, I hate humans." The blonde didn't want to interfere so he sat on a bench and pulled up his HUD. "Let's see here, any weapons?" He found his starter gear in his inventory, but that was of no use. "Oh great, two people." Ratatosk stood up as he heard the boy talk about the mind. "You said you wanted to train the mind? If you do, then get rid of that egotistic arrogance, it will kill you in the end and nobody will pick up your pieces." The blonde was very spiritual, so he knew what he was talking about.

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma turned his gaze to the new arrival and smirked. He found the he suggested he should execute his mental exercises amusing. "Thanks for the suggestion, but I'll stick to the meditation. Perhaps you should try it as well. You seem like you could use some time to clear your mind. I have to say, it's rather peaceful." he said, his smirk turning into a wide grin. "And I'm not going to die. There's nothing in this game that can kill me."

Ratatosk rolled his eyes. "Well there's the arrogance again... I've seen people like you in Aincrad, they thought nothing could kill then but then... But then they died. Were all human so none of us have special immunity to anything." The blonde thought about meditating, Krishna obviously wasn't angry so of course it was probably peaceful. "I'll skip out on the meditating, I just need to think for a while." Thinking deeply was his meditation, his brain was basically thinking about something every single day at every single moment.

Lee Song-Fang awaited the answer to his question but it was put on hold as another player had interjected himself into the mix which, all things considered, wasn't unwanted for himself specifically. The newcomer was a blonde and would speak of the mind training that was done and that in order for it to be of any use, the loss of an attitude would need to be done. The blue haired player would retort that the advice was noted but ultimately disregarded. Added to that that the player wouldn't be felled by anything that the game had to offer. Lee would then turn his gaze back toward the blonde and spoke of the arrogance rising up yet again and that....human's were not immune to anything and that he would skip the mediating and then proceed to....meditate?

Or something of the sort. Lee would then give way to pause in which he would slap his fist into the palm of his hand "Oh, I don't know how I forgot. I'm Lee, Lee Song-Fang." He would then turn toward the blonde as well "A pleasure to meet you both."

Hikoru walked into a group of small players, when he noticed someone very, very familiar to him. He came over to the short player, and watched from afar from a moment until he was sure he recognized him. He then came over as he was able to make it viable that his friend was who he thought he was. He came over, then sat in front of his friend.

"Is... Is that really you man?" He asked quietly. He knew this player from the real world, he was sure of it. If he had been wrong, it was a misunderstanding, but he knew he was right, he just had to be. He heard a squeak and his Familiar popped out from his cloak. He smiled as he came out and started sniffing around. Suddenly, he heard a kid babbling on about things, and he recognized the lad instantly from a Hot Spring Party. He grit his teeth and looked at him with hatred in his eyes. "Touch a hair on these players, even threaten them, and it will be the last thing you see. Understand?"

Ratatosk made a very deep and long sigh, Hikoru said one of the stupidest things that made him immediately angry. "Damn humans, they're all like this. Give the weak some advice and they call you a criminal." The blonde started laughing, "Fools, it's what they all are." He sat on his bench and sat there in an absent state of mind, ignoring every single stupid comments that protective and altruistic people make. "Inner peace? Time to get to that."

Seul had been watching the exchange for quite some time, but eventually decided to go over and join the gathering that was quickly forming. As of late he found himself doing such things on a regular basis and more often then not his being there would disrupt the otherwise peaceful scene in some way. Then again it's not like he really tried to be a bother or even cared if he was in the first place. Life in Aincrad was too short to worry about such trivial things, so without a word he wandered over to sit next to Kroshma and follow his example for the meditation.

Hikoru grit his teeth and stood, then looked the character straight in the eye as he struck him 4 times right in the chest. He watched the player's HP drain quickly, and he glared at him as it stopped by just sliver's of health. He breathed and pointed towards the town, a glare emanating from his eyes.

"Leave before your nothing but pixels..." He said simply, then with that he walked away before he had another chance to hit the lad. He didn't usually lose his cool, but he hated arrogant players, and he wanted to make sure to teach the guy a lesson. He would let him live, but he hoped he wouldn't make the same arrogant mistake he made today

ID: 53756

BD: 10

Hik used Fad Edge: (4x1=4x13 (11+2 from BD of 10)= 52-18= 34 Damage to Ratatosk

Hikoru: 100/100 NRG: 21/25

Ratatosk: 2/36 (52-18=34 Damage)

Edited by Hikoru

Ebony stared at the two a few hills away, wondering who Hik was fighting and why. She rushed over, staring at the wounded players red health bar. Well, Hik hadn't killed him, and she knew that he certainly could have. Something strange was going on. Still, regardless of the reasons that Hik had attacked the player, she was going to heal him to keep other, weaker players from preying on him while his health regenerated. She started to walk towards the injured player, her empty hand outstretched.

ID# 53761 |  5 - 3 = 2 (No hit-) | -2 EN

Seul 92/92 HP 21/23 EN

Hikoru 100/100 HP

Seul sighed as he rose from his seat. Why couldn't things just remain peaceful for a second. Still, he couldn't just standby and watch a player get murdered, regardless of how annoying that player might be. He walked toward Hikoru with a hand on the hilt of his dagger. He drew the weapon and used Armor Pierce to try and stun Hikoru and thus prevent him from harming Ratatosk any further, but tripped and was only able to cut the air. Thankfully Ebony was approaching fast enough that he figured she'd be able to heal the damage before he had to do anything. Ultimately he decided against pursuing the matter further and closed his eyes, waiting for a chance to leave to resent itself. "...Can you guys please take this somewhere else?"

Edited by Seul