[OP-F1] Training Oneself

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Ratatosk was not phased by the hit that just happened to him. "Huh?" He was just in the middle of his inner peace when he saw his health bar go to the red zone. "Oh, well that's a shock." In his mind he was assessing the situation, he knew that this guy wasn't willing to become orange, after all most shops weren't accessible to orange players. "Guess you could only have so much fun before somebody kills the party eh? Pity. Off I go I guess." He wish he said that cause it would've sounded cool, but he decided not to. Before he left, Ebony came over to heal him, he simply held out his hand and said, "No, I don't need it." The mob mentality was something he didn't understand, perhaps he will never understand it, but that's up to him. He made his journey back to the starting city and left the crowd in the distance.

Edited by Ratatosk

The silver haired man seemingly was denied a reply as another player made his entrance onto the scene. This one seemed to know the blue haired one and the player wearing glasses seemed to lay down a line that he dared the blonde to cross. Lee was starting to become uncomfortable "H-hey, I'm sure this is all for fu-" The blonde would speak up saying that critiquing was something that shouldn't be punishable and insulted the group of human beings. Lee brought his hand up to rub the back of his own head as he took note of another player coming up and sitting beside the blue haired player and began the first step of the training to himself.

It would seem though that the player wearing the glasses would not take the insult and lashed out at the player in an attempt to put him in a place which caused Lee to flinch at the attack and then quickly hold his hands out "Whoa, whoa, we don't really need to actually fight guys. Just harmless banter right?" Another raven haired female player would come to join the group and seemingly in the defense of the blonde "We can talk this out right? No need to fight!"

You wouldn't believe the sort of things that went down on the first floor. Crazy stuff. It made a strange sort of sense that the first floor would hold the title for the most player kills in the game so far, being that it was where the beginners started out. The strong almost always wanted to pick on the weak. She stared at the rather large group in the distance, wondering what the hell was going on. Groups like that only formed when someone was having a bonfire party or beginners were drawn to the scene of a fight by morbid curiosity...

Ebony sighed, backing up from the blonde haired player as he declined her healing. She sincerely hoped that he didnt run into a boar and die on the way back to the safe zone. She was surprised by how calm he looked, especially with his health bar in the red like that. That was the face of a true idiot. The sort of ignorant fool that threw himself at danger with no regard for his own life and planning. It was the face of someone destined to die young.

Xion sighed as he had been walking around floor one, relaxing as he had little to do, no one in KOB needed help or was offering any, his shop was closed which meant that he had a stupid amount of free time. The tank was simply enjoying a nice walk, taking some time to appreciate the warm glow of the sun, the pleasant breeze that always seemed to be running through the first floor. 

"Ah...this is the li-" the blonde said to himself before he heard something. He heard voices, other players, followed by a sword art activating. He turned to see a moderately sized group of players, just in time for one of them to strike another. "What the..." he said, hastily equipping his spear and shield just in case, even though he wasn't all too strong it was better to be safe than to be sorry. 

"What's going on here...?" he asked as he approached them, noticing seul in their midst. "Seul...what the hell..."

Letting out a sigh of exhaustion Takneil raised his arms above his head and casually strolled, he had just been material farming for a friend of his. But of course as always he needed to recover with some much needed sleep, "hmm?" Opening a tired eye he frowned as he heard commotion not so far from him, a group of players. Only a couple stood out above the rest. Another caused everything in him to run cold, Hikoru attacking a player. 

Running up to his friend the monochrome haired boy had a look between worry and anger. "what the hell was that?!" he yelled the question, not sure whether or not he should draw his sword or his shield. Noticing another familiar figure the player looked to Ebony, at least they would have some form of a healer. He felt a bit more at ease with her presence. 

It was too crowded now. With all these people here there wasn't any point in trying to stay and meditate. Instead of returning to his seat he gave Kroshma a wave as he turned on his heels to head back into town at a leisurely pace. He allowed his thoughts to wander as he walk, thinking of how bad that situation could have turned under different circumstances. At least Ratatosk made it out alright though. While it was true he had never seen anyone die before, he couldn't help but wonder how much longer such an illusion would last in a world like this.

[ID# 53767 | CD: 4 | Seul leaves the thread.]

Edited by Seul

Hikoru sighed and left the group, giving Takneil a look before he left, He knew he was in a mood that meant he could care less. This player had angered him more than most could imagine, and he needed to leave before it was too late to change his mind. He sighed and continued forward and hoped he could get away with another word. But with so many people, he couldn't leave that easily. He sighed and looked around for an opening around him, hoping to get out

ID: 53765

CD: 1

Edited by Hikoru

Ratatosk saw the safezone in front of him, and his health began to go back up. "Yup, that was one hell of a day." He stepped inside and looked at the sky with boredom. "I thought it was going to be an equal fight, I wanted to get some action myself." His mouth wasn't releasing any words, but his mind was generating thoughts on how it could have gone. "I could have died, or, I could have had a fair fight, or, nah, too much to think about." He took another step inside the safezone just to make sure.

ID# 53766

CD 11

-Ratatosk leaves the thread

Edited by Ratatosk
Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma looked around at all of the people gathered around him. Normally, he would be thrilled to be at the heart of such an exciting event. Yes, two people were attacked today, but still, you can call this event exciting. However, he couldn't say he was thrilled. More like, he was irritated. The more people came to the group, the more they distracted him from his initial objective of training, and continued to delay him from getting back on track by continuing to appear and create more exciting events. As this carried on, it continually annoyed Kroshma. To the point where was mad. He didn't want his meditation to go to waste, nor did he want his training session to be delayed any longer. He stood straight and held his head high. When finally he spoke, he spoke loudly to capture the attention of those that remained. "ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE! I DID NOT COME HERE FOR PETTY BRAWLS OR POINTLESS ARGUMENTS! I CAME HERE TO TRAIN!" he said, letting his presence be known. After a moment, Kroshma took a deep breath, and let it out slowly and steadily. And he spoke again. "To those of you who do not know me, my name is Kroshma, and it is my pleasure to have met you all today." he said with a bow of his head. "However, I still intend to train. Now then, who of you will train with me?"

Lee was still in a state of a minor panic attack from the commotion that was starting to rise around them. If it wasn't enough to add to the fire that was burning in his head, another player would join them ready to fight. Another player, clad in black armor would arrive with a yell. "G-guys..." The player that had sat himself down beside the blue haired player would soon take his leave of the group. It would be then that the blue haired player would finally break forth and demand that his training would go on without these problems. Kroshma would be the name of the player to which Lee would quickly turn his attention to him in hopes that the attention would be successful

"Great to meet you Kroshma!" Lee would then send a friend request to Kroshma with all due haste.

Edited by Lee_Song-Fang

Manta watched as The player walked away and then Seul tried to stab Hik but missed terribly. She shook it off, ignoring the instance. There had been enough bloodshed for the day, and it was up to Hik whether or not he replied in kind. He was strong enough to make his own decisions now. She couldn't believe that Seul had tried that though..... She opened her HUD and made a quick note next to his name. In the future she might need to remember this incident in order to make an educated decision. She knew that Seul was heading to the frontlines soon, and she needed to know who she could trust. Zelrius, Hikoru, Erin, Lowenthal, Ebony... All players who had earned her trust. Speaking of Ebony... Manta ignored her and walked off, back towards the city. She would leave this situation in the hands of the paladin.

The girl opened her eyes again from her sleep, the blue sky seemed familiar and distant at the same time. She payed no mind to everyone's constant gaze on the recent fight. She might have not noticed it before, but she was sleeping on a bench for an entire night, outside of a safezone. "Watashi no warui, sore wa orokana machigai ga arimashita. (My bad, that was a stupid mistake.)" Yuzamei rubbed her eyes with her fingers, carefully removing her crimson glasses by the handles before continuing to rub them. She hardly even noticed that there was a field in front of her, and a big gathering of players around a certain area. Her memories came back the other day but she forgot them again. Yuzamei muttered almost silently, "Watashinohaha wa doko ni arimasu ka?? (Where is my mother?") The girl wearing crimson glasses set that aside, she'd find her mother one day but not now. Aincrad seemed too much like an island, almost like Japan.

Hikoru sighed and looked at the short player that had screamed about training. He came over, and lowered onto his legs, waiting for the player to recognize him. He knew him from the outside world, but he wanted to wait for him to realize. After a moment, he sighed and continued forward, giving the player a small smile. He stood back up and patted the player's head

"Come with me, we can train together. Get you up a few levels." He said with a small laugh. He motioned towards the woods in where he would take the player to train. He had no plans to kill anyone, but scaring is a whole 'nother thing. He gave the player a nod, and sheathed his Dagger "And don't worry about anything. I ain't gonna hurt you... Kroshie..." He said, bringing back his nickname he gave the player before all of this happened

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma looked towards Hikoru and remained silent for a moment. Then, he looked back towards the large group and sighed, letting his head sink a little bit. "Perhaps I should go where things are a bit quieter." he thought. "Things are much too hectic." He turned back to Hikoru, a displeased look on his face. "Fine. I'll go with you. But stop calling me by that ridiculous name." he said, turning and going on ahead of him. Kroshma's mind was much too clouded. He would have restart his training session from the very beginning.

THREAD COMPLETE

All Participants gain 40 Col and 1 SP