[OP-F1] First Steps...

Dray had only wandered the streets of the town of beginnings until he was force tp'd to a new location where it seemed that every other player currently online had been. He was confused at first, but then realized that things like this might only happen when there was a big announcement, of course he could have probably just gotten a message about it but he knew he shoulnt complain about the game in its early stages, even if it was beta tested. I mean, its all just a game anyhow right?

That was when the mysterious figure appeared and told everyone that this game was unique, it didnt have a log out capability, there was no way to leave the game alive unless it was beaten.

Dray could only stand in shock, his green eyes with hazel coloring around the pupils widened and his sandy colored hair almost turned white on the spot from fear. What could he do? Was there anything he could do? Anything after what the giant man ha said became incoherent to Dray. He only turned around and started walking away with his head down and eyes fixated on the ground.

Where he was going, he didnt know. he probably couldnt leave yet but all he knew was that he had to leave. That was when he bumpe into a man. Startled, Dray took a step back to look at the guy and only whispered a low apology before he began to take another step. Then he noticed the player had a strange yellow diamond over his head, like everyone else who had the same diamond just a green color to it. And the he saw another with the same yellow diamond, and two girls who seemed just a tad bit scared, either from the recent announcement or something else.

--OOC--(The person i bumped into just happened to be Daeron lol)

She would nod slightly before replying. "I-I'm fifteen.. so is my sis. We're actually twins believe it or not," she'd quietly say before they both made the same exact expression at the very same time. It was actually very hard to believe the two were twins. Cia was very introvert and anti-social, while Kya showed a completely different aura.

Daeron nodded laughed with them until a player bumped into his side. Daeron heard an apology, but didn't hear the voice fade. No, instead when Daeron turned to look, he saw a player standing there looking at him. "It's alright... may I help you?" he said as he smiled.

I uh, didnt mean to bump into you...

That was all Dray could say to this guy. He felt embarrassed and called himself a idiot under his breath and then looked back up at the guy.

I was trying to get thru and... well I dont know what i was gonna do once i got out of this square. Maybe go and get some armor after that guys... announcement.

Dray stood up straight and took his hood off revealing his short, light brown colored hair. Then he had a alert about his inventory having gained a new item. He wasnt going to check it now and be rude to the fellows in front of him.

Her hair had been braided. And soon enough her quiet self. Got a bit shy....

She used her Acrobatics skill, and jumped, over a small wall she couldn't get over before.

She had jumped away, soon enough...not looking back, she was glad she was away from the large group....

(Later she finds out that she is... claustrophobic... kinda...)

• 3 months later...