[F3-Rank 4 Cook] Hakkasan Tavern (PK Accessible) - OPEN

@Husky

The barman passed over the alcohol "Don't worry that is completely understandable and certainly wise, you can also expect my return. Thanks for your help." Hydra opened up his inventory and accepted the item. "Here is your col." He said giving a friendly smile. As the brunette turned to walk away he bowed in courtesy. He felt a great respect for this player, someone who could uphold rules from the real world showed him that the sao community was not drifting into chaos. Having done what was needed Hydra continued on his way.

[-1000 Cols]

[+1 Heavy Brown Ale]

"Day fourteenth. Let see what goods can I make." Husky said, a prominent smile on his face. The shop were nearly burned down because of his carelessness while cooking. But nonetheless, Husky was able to salvage what he can, and put out the fire. "I'm going to need some new equipment. He told himself, closing down the shop for the day.

Daily Crafting.

ID: 58481 - 58484

CD: 5 {Salvageable: LD: 13 = Failed} ; 1 {Critical Fail} ; 4 {Failed} ; 11 {Rare}

Result: 

+8 EXP

-4 Materials

+1 Rare Item

Spoiler

Name: Vitamin Muffin
Profession: Cook
ID roll: 58484

CD: 11
Tier: 1
Item Type: Snack
Quality: Rare
Enchantment: [+2 LD]

Description: A small muffin with many nutrients and vitamin, perfect fora healthy snack to start off the day.

Edited by Husky
  • 2 weeks later...

"Day fifteenth..." Husky sighed, putting on his apron and get to work. The day wasn't of anything lucky, or significant, but Husky did managed to get a few things done. The brewing stand is old, and He need a new apron, since the basic ones is getting out of date. Hanging up his old apron and get the items readied, Husky close up the shop, and ended the day of work.

ID: 59424 - 59427

CD: 8 {Good} ; 5 {Salvageable: LD: 13 = Failed} ; 4 {Salvageable: LD: 13 = Failed} ; 12 {Perfect}

Result: 

+13 EXP

-4 Mat

+1 Good Item

Spoiler

Name: Small Cupcake
ID roll: 59424

CD: 8
Quality: Good
Enchantment: 
None
Description: A small cupcake made of egg, flour, butter and sugar.

+1 Perfect Item

Spoiler

Name: Sake Bottle
ID roll: 59427

CD: 12
Item Type: Dessert
Quality: Perfect
Enchantment: +3 Alcoholic

Description: A small bottle of high quality Sake, perfect for after a meal, or drinking with friends.

Edited by Husky

Zandra usually visits other cooks when she needed food. But this time she needed quite alot. So she entered Hakkasan Tavern at floor three for the first time. When she closes the door behind her she walks up to the store manager with a smile on her lips."Thanks." Zamdra says to him when he offer her to sit and she places herself on a chair at the desk."Yes, you could help me with quite large order."she says when she looks thru the menu."I'd like to order ten hot dogs together with this cherry cupcake." She looks at the manager."So, how much do I owe you for that?"

Spoiler

Name: Hot dog

ID roll: -Leave blank-
CD: -Leave blank-
Item Type: Meal
Enchantment: None
Description: A simple sausage in a bread with two stripes, one with ketchup and one with mustard.

@Zandra

Husky was still on his daily routine, cleaning up the bar stools and the counter, when he heard the door bell rand and the door swung open. He looked up to see an alluring girl entering his shop. Her dark pearl hair and unique red eye reminded her of someone he met before. "Zandra, from the potion donation stand back few days ago!" In his mind snapped, remembering Zandra back in the first floor. 

After hearing her orders, Husky nodded with content. He hasn't got a chance to really repay her in any way, so this would be a perfect chance for him to do so. "It's all right, Miss Zandra. All expenses for your order is free for this time. A way for me to say thank you for all the potions you gave away to the new people who needed them. It's very generous of you for doing something as such." Husky nodded, said in a friendly manner, smiling and complimenting Zandra for hosing an even like that. He took the cupcake from the display case, and opened the trade menu with Zandra, trading the Cherry Cupcake with her.

~~~

"Day sixteenth, Let's see what we can make." Husky let out a sigh, cracked his hand and readied for work. It wasn't something very significant day. He only able to create three good quality Hot dogs for Zandra, with the other two burned. Didn't let that pulled his spirit down, Husky closed the shop for the day, hoping that the next day would be more successful.

[-1 Cherry Cupcakes: +2 Herb]

Daily Crafting

ID: 59494 - 59498

CD: 9 {Good} ; 3 {Failed}; 11 {Good} ; 8 {Good} ; 2 {Failed}

Result

+8 EXP

-5 Materials

+3 Good items.

Spoiler

ID roll: 59494
CD: 9
Description: A simple sausage in a bread with two stripes, one with ketchup and one with mustard.

ID roll: 59496
CD: 11

ID roll: 59497
CD: 8

Edited by Husky

"Day seventeenth, let's get something good out of this day." Husky claps his hand together. With the new Apron acquired from Ariel's shop, the Lion's Den, the brunette get right into work. Today was a good and successful day so far, with most of his product turned out great. The apron did comes in handy, probably because of the game's mechanic. With the day set, he closed the shop, and ended an eventful day.

Daily crafting 

ID: 59628 - 59632

CD: 10+1 {Good} ; 9+1 {Good} ; 5+1 {Good} ; 4+1 {Good} ; 2+1 {Failed}

Result

+9 EXP

-5 Materials

+4 Good Items

Spoiler

ID roll: 59628
CD: 10+1

ID roll: 59629
CD: 9+1

ID roll: 59630
CD: 5+1

ID roll: 59631
CD: 4+1

Edited by Husky

"Day eighteenth, just another day as usual." Husky let out a sigh, and cracked his head. Ever since he got the new Apron, Husky had got a lot of improvement. With the day's work going smooth and well, he had managed to finished Zandra's order, and also made a few for his own, one he put on display, while the other he pocketed for the new journey planned ahead. Before closing up the shop. Husky contact @Zandra of her order's completion. 

[-1 Cinnamon with Chocolate Minted Cookie]

(doing a new dice rolling format)

Daily Crafting 

Spoiler
  • ID: 59683 | CD: 5+1
  • ID: 59684 | CD: 9+1
  • ID: 59685 | CD: 10+1
  • ID: 59687 | CD: 9+1
  • ID: 59688 | CD: 9+1

Result: 

+14 EXP

-5 Mat

+3 Good Item

Spoiler

ID roll: 59683

ID roll: 59684

ID roll: 59687

+1 Rare Item:

Spoiler

Name: Cinamon with Chocolate Minted Cookie
ID roll: 59685

CD: 10+1
Quality: Rare
Enchantment: [+2 Electrolyte]

Description: A small round regular cookie with mint chocolate chip, and Cinnamon flavor. Spicy and a good energy boost

+1 Uncommon Item

Spoiler

Name: Mint Chocolate Cookie
ID roll: 58348

CD: 10
Quality: Uncommom
Enchantment: [+1 Electrolyte]

Description: A small round regular cookie with mint chocolate chip. Spicy and a quick energy boost

Edited by Husky

"Day nineteenth. Damn, I've been doing this for a while now, recording every single day whenever I work here." Husky asked himself, putting on the apron and get ready for work. He made a few good, and few high quality items. Satisfied with his work, Husky hung up his apron, and closed the shop for today. However, before he did, he took all the light bear stashed in the shop at that moment, as well as the 10 hot dogs ordered by Zandra

[-10 Hot dog]

[-12 Light Beer]

Daily Crafting

Spoiler
  • ID: 59768 | CD: 5+1
  • ID: 59769 | CD: 11+1 
  • ID: 59770 | CD: 6+1
  • ID: 59771 | CD: 11+1
  • ID: 59772 | CD: 1

Result:

+21 EXP

-5 Materials 

+2 Perfect Items

Spoiler

Name: Biscuit of Rejuvination 
ID roll: 59769

CD: 11+1
Enchantment: [+1 Essential Nutrient]

Description: A small biscuit contain all the good vitamin, fiber, protein and decent amount of calories, perfect for a snack for people who wanted to work overclock 

Name: Biscuit of Enlightenment
ID roll: 59771

CD: 11+1
Enchantment: [+1 Brain Food]

Description: A small biscuit contain good vitamin and other nutritious content, help to gather information better, and work more efficiently.

+2 Good Items

Spoiler

Name: Light Beer
ID roll: 56768

Enchantment: None

Description: A small bottle of light weight beer. Not too heavy, perfect for a snack after lunch or dinner. Name: Light Beer

ID roll: 56770

CD: 6+1

Description: A small bottle of light weight beer. Not too heavy, perfect for a snack after lunch or dinner.

Edited by Husky

"Twenty days in the making, continue counting." Husky chuckled to himself, put on the apron and get straight to work. The day wasn't of any difficulty. He made some good products, and also some high quality product. That was when Husky remember that he need to pick up the order from Teion. Thinking of a more creative way to pay her of the equipment, Husky thought of an idea. Taken the biscuit of rejuvenation and the biscuit of enlightenment off the shelf, Husky closed the shop down and made his way to the fifth floor.

[ -1 Biscuit of Rejuvenation]

[ -1 Biscuit of Enlightenment]

Daily Crafting

Spoiler
  • ID: 59902 | CD: 9+1
  • ID: 59903 | CD: 12
  • ID: 59904 | CD: 7+1
  • ID: 59905 | CD: 8+1
  • ID 59906 | CD: 7+1

Result: 

+18 EXP

-5 Materials

+2 Good Items

Spoiler

ID roll: 59904

CD: 7+1

Description: A small bottle of light weight beer. Not too heavy, perfect for a snack after lunch or dinner.

ID roll: 59906

+2 Uncommon Item

Spoiler

Name: Light Energy Drink
ID roll: 59902

Quality: Uncommon
Enchantment: [+1 Electrolytes]

Description: A small bottle of light energy drinks, refreshing and energy replenishing. Perfect for a quick refill of energy

Name: Fruit Juice
ID roll: 59905

CD: 8+1
Enchantment: [+1 Vitamin]

Description: A small glass of Fruit Juice, with some vitamins, good for your heath.

+1 Perfect Item

Spoiler

Name: Strong Sake Bottle
ID roll: 59903

CD: 12
Tier: 2
Item Type: Dessert

Enchantment: [+3 Alcoholic]

Description: A small bottle of high quality Sake with extra Alcohol content, perfect for after a meal, or drinking with friends, as long as they wont get wasted.

Edited by Husky

Hikoru walked into the shop, and looked around. It was a simple cafe, but he liked the look of it. He had gotten in contact with the man who ran this establishment, and he had agreed on a deal for something to drink. He breathed and closed the door behind him, coming in and taking a seat at the bar. He gave a sigh and looked at the man, who's name was Husky, and gave him a small nod

"Can you hook me up with that thing we talked about? I can pay you in Col, or whatever really." He said with a small nod. He hoped what he came for could be aquired, by anything that the player wanted that he could supply

Husky was cleaning up the bar, as usual, when he heard the door bell rang. The bar's door swung open, and a man of ebony dark hair walked into the place. Husky quickly return to behind the counter, greeted the new customer. "Ah! Mister @Hikoru. A pleasure meeting you here, the Master of Shadows." Husky praised, flattered Hikoru with the unique skill he had acquired. "You're interested in buying some beverages? Sure thing. But first, however, I need to verify something really quick. It's only took a second, but the Hakkasan's Tavern running on a strict age restriction policy on alcohol beverages. I only need to simply check to see if you're old enough for alcohol consumption. Just open your status menu, and show me your age. That's all I needed." Husky replied, his face still a bright friendly smile. 

Hikoru just laughed as he asked for his age, and opened it, not caring. He was 17, and he drank for fun. He didn't care of what other's thought of it. He drank because it was the only thing that made him feel normal nowadays. he looked at the player and glared daggers, not going to take no for an answer. He had made a deal, and he was going to keep it.

"I realise i'm a bit underaged, but i've been drinking for a few months now, and I know my limits. I need this for an upcoming event, so please... even if it's just this once, but I do pay well..." He said, crossing his arms. He wasn't one to try the "beg maneuver" but these were desparate times, and he needed to be ready for the fight if he wanted to help

Tapping onto the counter, Husky thought careful about this. It's not false that Hikoru needed this for the upcoming boss raid, and most chef are inactive at this moment. Delaying the damage boost can hurt the whole raid team by a bunch, but then again, Husky have his ethnicity to follow, and standards to keep. He can't be selling alcohol to an underage kid, even if he's only a year away. It's his principle, and breaking it would hurt his reputation a lot. The taping went faster and faster, until Husky slammed onto the counter. He had made up his mind.

"I'm sorry. I can't be selling alcohol to a customer that's underage. However. You barely passed the limit, being 18 years old just now. You better feel glad that luck is on your side, Mister Hikoru. I can give you something that'll be just your size." Husky said. He turned from the counter, and picked up what he thought was the normal Sake Bottle. However, he accidentally picked up the Strong Bottle, and trade that instead with Hikoru. "That would be 2000 Col." Husky spoke, confirming the purchase. Since Hikoru was underage, there are going to be some form of penalty, and increasing the price of his merchandise should be a good one, not that it matters.

After the trade has been confirmed. Husky turned back and shook his head in disbelief. "What would I ever do..." He asked himself, disappointed, his hand raised up to his head and covered his face. 

[-1 {T2} Strong Sake Bottle: +3 Alcohol]
[+2000 from Hikoru}

Hikoru smiled as soon he slammed the counter, lied about his age, and gave him what he needed. He easily forked over the cash, pocketing the item and giving a wave. That wen't much easier than expected, and he was happy with how it went. He sighed and wen't outside the shop, pulling out the bottle and opening the cork, smelling the Sake and sighing, feeling it's affects already. He pocketed it and went on his merry way, happy at how this went

"And it really didn't cost me anything..." He said with a small laugh. He sighed and made his way to the Area where the fight was to take place, Sake in hand and a smile plastered on his face

-2,000 Col

+1 Strong Sake

• 2 weeks later...

Day twenty-first wasn't of anything special or productive. Husky was trying on a few new recipe to improve his cooking skill and expand the menu. However, the new recipe was more complicate than expected, and try all he might, the day ended up not what he had hope for. He did managed to create a few good dish, but it wasn't what he had hope for.

Daily crafting

Spoiler
  • ID: 61640 | CD: 5+1
  • ID: 61641 | CD: 6+1
  • ID: 61642 | CD: 3+1 | LD: 16 [Salvaged]
  • ID: 61643 | CD: 9+1
  • ID: 61644 | CD: 7+1

Result

+10 EXP

-4 Materials

+3 Good Items

Spoiler

Name: Steak and Fries
ID roll: 61640

Description: A dish of tender medium-rare beef, with freshly cut french fries, adding some good sauce and spice. 

Name: Fish Fillet
ID roll: 61641

CD: 6+1

Description: A dish of fried fish fillet, along with some healthy steamed salad and broccoli.

ID roll: 61644

Description A small bottle of light weight beer. Not too heavy, perfect for a snack after meal.

+1 Uncommon Item

Spoiler

Name: Light Energy Drink
ID roll: 61643

Enchantment: [+1 Electrolytes]

Description: A small bottle of light energy drinks, refreshing and energy replenishing. Perfect for a quick refill of energy

Edited by Husky