[PP-F1] Nothing New (Rae_Amalia_Rose)

Allania stretched wide as she exited her shop, turning around and locking the door. She stepped back and looked up at the shop, it was simple but her's. A place to her own where she could work how she wants to, when she wanted to. It was a bright morning, the Sun had just finished its embrace with the horizon, ready to glide its way across the sky. The day was a good one, a good one to go out there and meet people. 

Who am I going to meet today?

With the store taken care of Allania wandered off into the streets, blending quickly into the crowd. Her eyes were wide, looking around, absorbing the faces of all the people and all the colours around her. The streets were just as vibrant as any other day.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rae looked up at the sky, watching the sun move through the sky. She made a sigh and smiled. "So nice out." She said to herself and took a deep breath and exhaled. After that she began walking through the streets of this vibrant game. She looked around at all the different faces, not paying too much attention to where she was going, and that's when it happened. Rae ended up running strait into another girl. his girl was just an inch taller than Rae was and had blonde hair and hazel like eyes. Blush of embarrassment began to form on Rae's cheeks and she immediately bowed in apology. "Sorry for running into you." Rae said before standing strait again.

Edited by Rae_Amalia_Rose

Allania stood there and watched as this girl in front of her bowed and apologised. She was clearly a player, the plumbob above her head a testament to it. Realising she had just been stood there Allania became flustered "oh, nonononono, my bad, I should have been paying attention to where I was going" she quickly said, her hands waving about in front of her body. The girls mismatched eyes caught her own, they were entrancing. Before she could even help herself she said "I like your eyes". She then quickly looked down at the ground, a bright flush coming to her face. It seemed that they were both embarrassed now. 

Rae heard the girl tell her it wasn't her fault. "B-but it was, I wasn't paying attention either." Rae said the blush still on her face. There was an awkward silence between the two until the other girl ended up complimenting Rae on her eyes and Rae's cheeks began to burn bright. "Th-thank you, I-I like your's too, and your hair, Your blonde hair and those hazel eyes are a perfect match for eachother." Rae said not even thinking of what she was saying until after the words came out of her mouth. And then Ray's cheeks turned even brighter in blush, to the point Rae hid her face behind her hands. "I'm really sorry for being awkward." Rae then apologized.

Hearing the girls compliment only caused her cheeks to flush a brighter shade of scarlet. When the girl apologised and covered her face Allania could not help but laugh, a warm kind laugh. "it's okay" she said to the girl in front of her, "it's okay" she repeated. "You're not awkward at all, I think this has been a wonderful introduction" Allania said while a bright smile spread across her face, which was still red with embarrassment. "Oh yeah, I'm Allania"  her hand held out towards the girl, a grin still in its place. Allania was more than happy, she had met someone today, someone that looked interesting. Hopefully someone she could get to know.

Rae peaked through her fingers when Allania said it was okay. and then when Allania said it the second time Rae took her hands away from her face and made a smile aswell, the blush remaining on her cheeks. She listened to Allania say that she wasn't awkward and that it was a wonderful introduction. "Thank you." Rae thanked the girl for not finding her awkward. She then heard the girl introduce herself and smiled. "My name is Rae Amalia Rose." Rae introduced herself with a small respectful bow. After bowing she stood strait again and smiled. "It's nice to meet you Allania." She then said.

"That's a really pretty name" Allania whispered, more to herself than anyone else. Once again realising her mouth had got the better of her her eyes widened slightly in shock, hoping that the girl had not heard her once again. Allania reciprocated the girls bow with a small curtsy of her own, pulling at the hem of her blue and white dress as she dipped her knees. "It is a pleasure to meet you too" Allana stated while performing the curtsy. "Soooo..." Allania said, her voice trailing off as she tried to figure out what to say. "Would you like to go do something together?" she asked quietly, her nerves getting the better of her, causing her to scrunch her eyes closed and looking away. Hoping that the girl would take the initiative from there.

Rae did infact hear Allania compliment her name and made a smile. "I like your name aswell." Rae then stated with a smile. She then notice the girl make a curtsy of her own and smiled. After that Rae heard the girl say it was a pleasure meeting her too. A few seconds after that Rae heard the girl ask if she wanted to go do something with her. "Sure, why not? I have nothing better to do other than walk around being the nube that I am. I mean, I seriously don't know what exactly I should be doing other than get used to everything and every place." Rae then mentioned with a smile.

Allania smiled in response to the compliment, "Thank you!". The girl in front of her seemed to be really sweet, and she wanted to do something! Even better. "nube? Hardly. And if there's something you want help with then feel more than free to ask me, I'm happy to help in whatever way I can". Allania realised then that they were still stood in the middle of the street, like a rock in a stream, the current of people had separated about them, giving them a small haven within the flow of people. "We should probably get out of the middle of the street first, we seem to be splitting the sea of people". With that Allania reached out her hand, offering it to the girl. "Shall we go?" she asked. It was a simple gesture, one with the basic reason of hoping not to get separated in the throng of people, Allania just hoped that she would not take it the wrong way.

Rae Rose heard Allania mention that if Rae needed any help that she could ask her and Rae nodded, the smile still on her face. After that she herd Allania say that they should probably get a move on out of the crowed and Rae nodded. "Yeah you're right, we should move." Rae said and then noticed Allania stick her hand out for Rae to take and she began blushing. She was a bit nervous about it but she took Allania's hand and then looked at her with a smile. "Ready?" She then asked to see if Allania was ready to push through the large current of people.

As she felt the girls hand in her's Allania grasped it tight a smile on er face as she did so. "Let's go" she called out, taking off at a run. Instead of running to the side of the street, going the short route through the throng to safety Allania chose a different path, she instead decided to run up the street, against the flow of people. As she ran she weaved in and out of the crowd, narrowly avoiding NPC's and players alike, her arm trailing out behind her holding on tightly to the girls hand. Allania was enjoying herself, a grin on her face as she ran through the throng. It was a ludicrous route, many a NPC having to dodge out of the way as much as her to avoid collisions. It may be ludicrous but it was fun. 

Rae felt Allania take her hand tightly and was jolted into being pulled by Allania quickly, having to run to keep up pace with Allania as Allania ran through the crowd with Rae behind her. Rae held on tightly to Allania's hand as they weaved through the crowd having to dodge both NPCs and other players. Rae smiled and made a small giggle as Allania had lead them through the crowd. Rae hadn't had that much fun since she's gotten to this place.

Edited by Rae_Amalia_Rose

When there was a small break in the continuous flow of people Allania looked back at Rae, a smile on her face and a sparkle in her eye and laughed in joy. This was fun, she thought, it was something new, with someone new. Turning back to face forward she continued to run, weaving between the people, down the side streets, running aimlessly until something caught her eye. The thing that caught her eye was a small park. It was less a park and more just a fenced off circle, within which sat 4 benches at the compass points, surrounded by hedges. Stopping at the ornate gate Allania was breathing heavily. "After you" she said, performing an extravagant bow, gesturing towards the gate, smiling as she tilted her head up to look at the girl.

Rae noticed Allania look back at her with a smile and Rae made a small giggle and smiled back at her showing that she was having fun aswell. She then watched as Allania had looked back forward and continued to weave them through the crowd until Allania lead them over to a small 'park'. It was less of a park and more of, what Rae would call, a chill spot. After reaching their destination she noticed Allania bow and offer Rae to go in first. Rae then made a bow herself. "Thank you Ma'dam." Rae thanked her and then walked in looking back to see if Allania was following.

When Allania heard Rae refer to her as 'ma'dam' she could not help but giggle. That was a first for her. "It is my pleasure, my lady" Allania said, getting up from her bow and following the girl into the small park. As Allania walked past the hedges she ran her hand along its top, her fingers being brushed by the branches of the bush, it was gently rough under her touch. Once she was past the hedge she was in the circle of benches, picking the one opposite to where Rae was Allania sat down with a sigh as her legs bent underneath her. "Take a seat" she said a smile on her face, gesturing from the seat beside her to the other benches her arm moving in a wide arcing motion, while her eyes were on Rae.

Rae smiled when she realized she had made Allania giggle. And giggled herself at the formality that was to return to her, After that they began to walk through the small park, Rae watched as Allania played with the passing bushes and ran her hand across the tops of them. As they made it to the benches Rae looked around, she then noticed Allania take her spot on a bench and then told Rae to pick a spot to sit. After that Rae made a playful smile on her face. "Hmmm...." Rae said walking from chair to chair as if she was inspecting them. After a few seconds Rae ended up making her way infront of Allania. "I think I'll sit here." Rae said playfully as she then sat in Allania's lap in a playful manner.

Allania watched with a smile on her face as Rae walked around the circle of benches inspecting each one. She could not seem to make a decision though, each bench she ended up passing by until she was stood in front of Allania, towering over her sitting form. What happened next Allania was wholly unprepared for, Rae just sat on her lap! She just sat down, playfully remarking that sh'd chosen this seat. As Rae sat upon her lap Allania couldn't help but blush furiously freezing in pace to begin with before tipping her head back and laughing. After a few moments of laughing Allania brought her head back down, looking at Rae, a tear in the corner of her eye. "I hope your seat meets your expectations, my lady. If there is an issue with it just let me know, I shall try and accommodate you to the best of my ability"  mirth and joy in her voice as she spoke, with a smile on her face.

Rae smiled and giggled as Allania began to laugh. Blush formed on her face after realizing what she did could have been taking the wrong way, thankfully it wasn't and Allania decided to joke along with her. Rae noticed a tear in the corner of Allania's eye and without thinking reacted. "Hold on one moment." Rae said as she took her hand and placed it on Allania's cheek and wiped the tear away. Took a few seconds but Rae then realized what she was doing and her face turned bright red as she quickly took her hand away and placed it in her lap. "I.... uuuhhhhh....... ummmmm....... I just reacted is all, I saw a tear, I'm used to being around my youngest brother, who ends up crying alot and leaving me to wipe his tears away. S-sorry." Rae then stated and bowed her head in embarrassment. 

Rae's face was just as bright as her own, they were both sat there, one upon the other, scarlet cheeked from embarrassment. It did not seem like it was over yet though. Rae reached out a hand to Allania's face, telling to hold still. As instructed Allania froze there, eyes on the hand that was moving towards her face. The hand was placed upon her cheek, it was soft against her skin and warm. Allania felt the tear in the corner of her eye being wiped away, gently and with care, her eyes first on the hand and then looking at Rae's face, looking into her eyes mismatched eyes. Allania then watched Rae's response, how she quickly took her hand back and began apologising profusely. All Allania could do was smile warmly at the girl "No no, it's okay. It was... It was nice" she said, pausing slightly as she thought of the words to use. It was then that Allania became all too aware how they were sat, how they had been sat. Who knows how many passerbies had stopped and stared at the two of them.

Rae heard Allania tell her that it was alright, and that it was nice and Rae smiled and blushed looking back up and facing Allania. "You sure it didn't bother you?" Rae then asked curiously. Ray then noticed the position they were sitting in and looked around to see if anybody had noticed them, not seeing anybody at the moment Rae Rose looked back at Allania. "I can get off of you if this is making you feel uncomfortable." Rae then reassured Allania.