[PP-F1] Nothing New (Rae_Amalia_Rose)

"I'm sure" Allania said with warmth on her face and in her eyes, her cheeks still scarlet. Allania then leaned back in response to the next statement, her arms spreading out and leaning again the back of the bench and just looked at the girl sat upon her lap. "One moment" she said, after admiring the girl who was on her lap. She knew how embarrassed they both were yet they continued anyway. Allania then leaned forward, her arms still on the bench backing, just her body and head moving forward. Her face was a short distance from Rae's, she could see every detail on her face, every fleck of colour in her eyes, each freckle adorning her face, their lips just an inch away. Allania held her position for a moment, gazing into Rae's eyes, before blowing, sending a quick gust of air up Rae's face, sending the hair that had got on Rae's face waving in the wind before it settled back into its proper place. Allania then resumed her relaxed position, leaning back once again and said "You had a little piece of hair on your face" she said, a smile on her face, "and as for staying there feel free, I have a feeling you're the one who's feeling more uncomfortable at the moment, so it's up to you" a bright smile on her face.

Edited by Allania
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rae Rose listened to Allania reassure her that she was sure and smiled. But then Rae's attention was grabbed when Allania told her one moment. After that Rae watched as Allania leaned in meeting face to face with Rae, studying Rae's facial features, her eyes, lips, even her freckles and scar. As Allania did this Raes cheeks burnt with red in blush so much that if you touched them you could possibly feel the temperature difference. But then something Rae wasn't expecting to happen, happened. Allania gently blew on Rae's face, causing Rae to close her eyes as a reaction. But she quickly re-opened them and blinked a few times. She heard Allania say that there was a hair hanging in her face. "O-Oh, thank you for getting it for me." She then thanked Allania with a small friendly smile, The blush calming a little, but still there and still noticeable. Rae then watched as Allania leaned back in her relaxed position and told Rae that she didn't have to move, and that Rae was probably the one who was more uncomfortable. "Y-Your wrong. I-I'm not uncomfortable at all. I-I'm kinda enjoying this." Rae then stated with a small smile. A second after she said that she realized what she had said and how it could be interpreted and her cheeks began to burn bright again. "I-I mean if you're enjoying it then I am too." She then stated.

Allania's eyes widened at Rae's initial words, she may have been stuttering but she had said it, she was enjoying this? It felt strange to Allania that this girl could be enjoying this, what did she mean? Was it just like this was fun, or was there something more? As the last notion crossed her mind Allania began to get a little flustered, her cheeks as bright as Rae's were but a moment ago. "I-I-er... " she said before falling to silence, unsure exactly what to say or how to proceed. How do I feel about this? Allania thought, unsure how she felt on the situation, as upon her lap sat what she considered to be an undoubtedly beautiful woman, but what did that mean to her? Unsure of her self Allania just went for it, she had got in this deep so she would continue with their little dance, deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole. "I-I am enjoying this" Allania said decisively, faltering slightly to begin with before her voice took on the decisive tone, nodding her head as if to affirm it. "And are you enjoying this?" I ask curiously, wanting to know the girls thoughts

Rae heard Allania say that she was enjoying this aswell and looked down, making a sigh of relief before looking right back up at Allania, meeting face to face with Allania again. After that Rae heard Allania ask if she was enjoying this. Blush still on her cheeks and a smile on her face Rae nodded. "I said I am didn't I?" Rae then stated with a smile. "In other words, Yes, I am enjoying this." She then stated.

(Sorry it's short.)

Edited by Rae_Amalia_Rose

"Well then, it seems we're both enjoying this. I know I am but is she really?" Allania said, her thoughts just coming out of her mouth as she thought them. Realising she was actually speaking aloud Allania quickly closed her mouth. It had been just a few words, but Allania didn't want Rae to be analysing her words, as that may lead to more and more embarrassment. "So then," she started, hoping to distract Rae form her mini monologue, "What shall we do my lady? Is your seat up to your expectations?" she asked, sticking her tongue out playfully towards Rae when she finished speaking, with a bright look in her eye and a smile upon her face.

Rae smiled at Allania as she spoke her mind outloud. She then made a giggle as she tried to make Rae forget about what she had said. "Now now, don't you want your answer?" Rae then asked curiously as she leaned up next to Allania's ear and whispered. "I really, truly, am enjoying this." She then said and then pulled her face away from Allania's ear and right next to her face. Smiling and studying Allania's facial features she continued to smile, Her cheeks bright red as their faces were close to one another. As there faces were close to one another she heard Allania ask what they should do and if her seat was up to her expectations which made her giggle. "Yes, Your lap makes a perfect seat." Rae then stated. "By the way." Rae said as she pulled her face away from Allania's. "You are very very VERY pretty." Rae then stated with a smile.

Allania was sat there, hoping top have successfully changed the topic. That illusion though was quickly shattered, broken apart as Rae spoke and leaned forward Rae's face right next to her own and whispered ' I really, truly, am enjoying this. '. The words sent a tingle down her spine, the voice so close to her ear, it felt intimate. Rae then shifted on her lap,  moving her head to be inches away from Allania's, much like how Allania's had been before. This time though Rae was observing, studying Allania's face, it made Allania feel vulnerable, so open to this girl upon her lap. It was only then that Rae began to answer Allania's questions, questions that she had disregarded until now. Allania was not paying attention though, still enraptured by the girls face, feeling so exposed.

Allania was not ready for what came next though, Rae let out a few little words before leaning back and hitting Allania with the next ones, ' You are very very VERY pretty. ' she had said. Allania did not know how to respond, her eyes wide and her face once again lighting up to be scarlet. Her mind had gone blank, her words left her as she sat there, dumbfounded with a girl on her lap giving an overt compliment, one that Allania knew she reciprocate but could not say, the words could not escape her mouth. Stunned Allania sat there, her mouth hung slightly open.

Rae stared at Allania for a few moments, noticing that she was stunned and stuck in place. Rae thought for a moment, something that could pull Allania out of this trance. Her cheeks lit up bright red as she thought about kissing Allania. There faces has already been close enough multiple times, of course the thought was bound to pop up in her head. "Alright, if you don't speak I'm going to do something I may or may not regret." Rae then stated to Allania, somewhat hoping Allania would continue to sit there in her trance but at the same time hoping she'd say something.

Allania remained there, sat with a girl upon her lap, stunned. To some the compliment may not have meant much but to her, a person who was new to such things got hit hard by it, hence her inability to respond. Her mouth slightly ajar, moving marginally up and down as she tried to consider how to respond but nothing was able to come to mind, so she just looked at Rae's face taking it in once again. Hmmm, her cheeks just blushed up again, I wonder what she's thinking, Allania thought.

Allania broke out of her trance ever so slightly, Rae's words acting as a catalyst to help her recover. do something? Allania thought, somewhat worried at the consequences, it couldn't be anything damaging, we're in a safe zone after all. Allania shook her head side to side, a barely perceptible movement but one to help clear her head, then put on a smile towards Rae "I'm looking forward to it" she said quietly, looking down, not meeting Rae's eyes.

Rae's cheaks lit up at Allania's word. Sh-She reall wants me to do it? Rae thought to herself. Is she actually looking forward to it? Is she even thinking of the same thing I am thinking of? Rae then thought to herself. She looked down in thought for a few seconds but then looked up. She hesitated for a moment but after those seconds she made the push, Placing her hands gently on Allania's cheeks she made Allania look back up to her and leaned in, pressing her lips to Allania's in a kiss. Rae then held the kiss for about a minute before pulling away. Blush covered her face and a smile formed on her face. Words seemed to not been able to escape her mouth. Did she enjoy it? Rae then thought to herself.

Allania felt a hand on her face, warm and soft, the hand gently moved her head, raising it to once again look up at Rae. Allania looked at Rae's face, taking once again its little details and quirks. Rae then leaned forward, Allania was just thinking she was going to whisper in her ear again, or get a closer look. That was not what happened though, certainly not. Rae's face continued to get closer, nearer and nearer until she began to kiss Allania. Allania's once again froze, her eyes white globes in her head as she was shocked, but the kiss did not break off so quickly. After a few stunned seconds Allania came back to her sense and returned the kiss, her eyes becoming almost closed as she kissed Rae in return. 

Rae finally broke off the kiss, leaning back and looking at Allania. Allania was breathing heavily though, the kiss having taken her breath away. Once she had recovered enough to speak she raised a finger to her lips, touching where Rae's lips had been but moments before, "that was my first kiss", she said, looking up at Rae, "it was nice" she said quietly, a bright smile then illuminating her face.

Rae's cheeks lit up red as she breathed a bit heavily herself. That was also her fist kiss. She didn't expect it to feel that good. Rae made a smile and panted for a few more seconds until she took in a deep breath and slowly exhaled, regaining her breath. Rae heard Allania mention that that was her first kiss and that it was nice. "Same here. I just copied what I saw in the movies. The long kisses." Rae stated. "Was it really that nice?" Rae asked playing with her hair a little and blushing.

"It was a first for both of us then" Allania said with a smile. A blush was lighting up her face just as much as it was Rae's. She was very cute how he sat there, fiddling with her hair, twirling it around one finger before letting it uncoil. Allania then lean forward, my face beside yours as she whispers into Rae's ear "it really was". Allania then moves her head back, looking with warmth into her eyes, she then raises a hand gently to the back of Rae's head and slowly pulls it closer, moving in to kiss her once again. Just before their lips touch Allania says "Would you like to go again?" Allania eyes moving from Rae's to her lips and back again.

Rae smiled and nodded when Alania mentioned it was both of their first. "Yep I guess so." She said in reply. Her heart was all fluttery on the inside as she played with her hair some more, stopping and just holding her hair as she felt a hand be pressed to the back of her head and as Allania gently pulled Rae towards her again Rae's hands moved from her hair to Allania's cheeks. Her cheeks still lit up red as once again her face was next to Allania's. The she heard Allania whisper and ask if they wanted to do it again. Rea thought for a moment and then nodded, pressing her lips back to Allania's in a kiss, this time kissing Allania more deeply.

Allania shone a little smile before they once again began to kiss. Allania's hand was on the back of Rae's head, her fingers running through the hair of the girl, playing with it much like she had been just moments before. This kiss was more passionate than the previous one, the two of them warming up the roles they had. To any passerby it would look like a couple making out within the park, not knowing that this was the first time they had met. Rae still sat upon Allania's lap who's head was tilted back so as to kiss Rae. The kiss continued back and forth, every so often breaking away for just a moment to look at one another, taking in the others eyes and face alike, before moving back in to kiss once again, each time the other taking the lead in the kiss.

Rae's cheeks lit up light lights with blush as the two ended up making out with each other. What started out as a simple, curious, kiss has now turned into a makeout fest on the bench. Losing herself in Allania's lips Rae enjoyed every moment of it. This went on for a good while before Rae could regain herself. She pulled herself away to breath and held her arms wrapped around Allania's neck gently. She smiled and rested her forehead on Allania's. "That was." Rae said taking in a breat. "That was a very great experiance." Rae stated smiling. She then thought for a moment. "That was more than great." She then stated.

Rae broke off the kiss first this time again, leaving Allania wanting nothing but more, hungry for the intimacy that it posed, but she stifled the feelings for the time, not wanting to rush this, at least no more than they already had done this far. Allania was not nearly as out of breath as Rae was, having breathed through her nose gently for the duration she had managed to just about maintain her breathing, "you're meant to breath through your nose silly" she said with a smile, idly playing with Rae's hair, twirling it around her finger. Allania let go of Rae's hair and placed her hands on Rae's hips, making sure she was stable where she was sat "it-it certainly was" Allania said quietly to Rae.

Rae smiled as Allania played with her hair, this entire situation made Rae feel fluttery inside. She enjoyed every second of it. She looked into Alannia's eyes with a sparkle in her two different color eyes. She could tell that Allania was hungry for more. She felt Allania's hands get placed on her hip and Rae leaned in once more, Allania not having to ask for more as Rae's lips met hers again, starting the make out session all over again.

Allania leaned back in, placing a gentle kiss on Rae's lips before taking her lips off for a moment to say "now, don't forget, breath through your nose" she said in a mock patronising voice before pushing her head forward and going back in for the kiss. Allania hoped that this time Rae would breath properly, so that they would not have to break it off as quickly as they did before. This time Allania was even more passionate than before, letting her hunger for more take her over, her hands running gently up Rae's side and then round to her back, holding her in close while they continued to make out.

Rae's cheeks lit up once again as Allania made her comment before interlocking their lips together again, this time Rae breathed gently through her nose. Rae just lost herself in the kiss, temptation over powering her as she enjoyed every second of the event that is going on, leaning in a little further and deepening the kiss even more. If any passer bys have noticed them they'd think that Rae and Allania was a couple by how into it Rae and Allania was getting with eachother.