[PP-F1] Nothing New (Rae_Amalia_Rose)

They continued to kiss and kiss, the world a void around them, it was just the two of them together, sat on this bench. This was by far a first for Allania and she had no idea how such a thing had come about, they had met not an hour ago and were already making out. Was this what was meant by a soul mate? An infatuation? The confusion and uncertainty playing at her mind while they continued their fun, every so often forgetting her doubts and being engulfed by the moment only to be drawn back out to the uncertainty. That did not matter though, not for now.

Allania pulled away from the kiss first this time, resting her head on Rae's shoulder, looking up at her and holding her close. A smile on her face, Allania asked "so, how are you?".

Edited by Allania
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rae got so into the kissing that once Allania pulled away she was just about to plant another one on her lips, that was until Allania layed her head on her shoulder and looked up at her. Rae made a smile and decided to just plant a kiss on her forehead and ran her fingers through Allania's head. She then heard Allania's comment and couldn't help but giggle a little at it. "I'm quite fine, what about you?" Rae then asked Allaina smiling and blushing.

Allania let out a little giggle at Rae's response, "I am good, very good." she said, raising a hand to her lips "especially after that" she added with a little smile. Her arms were still wrapped around Rae, not letting her get away, worried that if she did she would not get her back, so her arms did not budge, but her eyes began to once again move over the face of the girl upon her lap. The mis-matched eyes, the freckles, the scar, each separate, each combining to form a wonderful picture in front of Allania. Wow, we met less than an hour prior and we a practically smitten, Allania thought to herself, shocked slightly at what had transpired between them.

Rae smiled and blushed as she looked down for a moment. And onve she looked up Rae noticed Allania was studying her facial structures again. "Sooooo..... Just a quick little weird question but.... Are you dating anyone?" Rae then asked a bit curious. Rae tilted her head to the right slightly in curiosity of what Allania's answer might be. She sat there for a moment, almost nose to nose with Allania. A smile on Rae's face as she studied Allania's facial features again.

"Dating someone?" I ask with a little laugh, "I'm not competent enough for something like that and to be truthful I've never really had the time to consider it, I was always so busy". Allania let out a little sigh at the thought, she had known so many people who had been dating people since before highschool, everyone seemed so into it then, yet as she continued on she never really found an interest in it. But now in this world she had as much time as she could have asked for, they were not going to be leaving this world any time soon. "What about you? Are you dating anyone?" Allania asked Rae in return. Not wanting Rae to see the embarrassment on her face when she had asked the question Allania once again rested it on the girls shoulder.

Rae had heard Allania's answer, she heard Allania tell her that she never had the time to consider it. Rae's heart fluttered with a bit of hope afterwards and blushed with a smile on her face. Next thing Rae knew Allania had asked her the same question before resting her face in Rae's shoulder. Rae made a smile and gently stroked her fingers through Allania's hair as allania rested her face in Rae's shoulder and replied. "No, I'm not dating anyone. I've never thought about it until now." Rae replied, blushing as she made her own answer to Allania's question.

Allania waited for Rae's response, resting her head on the girls shoulder as Rae played with Allania's hair. "You haven't either? Yet another thing we're the same in" Allania said quietly with a little smile. Allania gave Rae a quick squeeze before taking her head off of Rae's shoulder to look back at her face. "You said you had never thought of it until now, does that mean..." she said, her words trailing off, " does that mean you are now?" Allania asked earnestly, before ccovering her face with her hands and looking away once again embarrassed at how silly she must be sounding.

Rae looked at Allania as she gave a gently squeeze. Rae made a small giggle at the squeeze and watched as allania removed her face from Rae's shoulder and begin to speak. She listened to Allania repeat what she had just said and then trail off. She then listened to Allania asked if that meant, is Rae thinking about it now and then covered her face with her hands and turning away. Rae gently removed Allania's hands from her face and then caressed Allania's cheeks in her hands, gently making Allania look back up at her and leaning in close again with a smile on her face. "Yes, It means I'm thinking about it, with you." Rae said smiling.