[PP:F6] [Complete]Welcome to the Jungle! [KoTB- Magda, Lawfer, Macradon]

Finding herself in the land of the Amazons once again, the Vice Commander had sent a mass message to all her knights as well as those in the Blades to go off on another exploration trip. But this time they would be heading into the deep reaches of the jungle of floor six where anything can happen. She did personally invite both Lawfer and Magda for this exploration trip, however, so there was only one other spot left to be nabbed by another knight or blades member. Stretching her arms high into the air, she rested them back at her sides as they gently fell back into place and summoning her Masamune X weapon. She inhaled deeply and slowly exhaled as she prepped her gear and got ready for business and adventure. With her new skills, finding a few hidden secrets shouldn't be too difficult of a task.  

Edited by Opal

Wearing his field attire, Macradon was clad in white and red armor with his grey bodysuit to blend it all together. He would sigh as the assigned field trip was the amazon forest on the 6th floor. Not that he bothered too much about it, but it was hot, dense and humid. It wasn't really a floor he liked, but it was obviously better than the damned 4th floor ... all that cold ... his own cold armor. On his back was a her different sword than the others. From all the others with the Two handed sword skill all had straight swords, but Macradon's was different. It was a curved sword, an enlarged Khopesh like sword, a sickle sword so to speak. 

He was one in possesion of a Demonic Sword, in this case the Scarecrow's Sickle and here recently Rohk's Talon. These two weapons were not really that special from many other swords other than that they were demonic. Perhaps Rohk's Talon was different than the others with its Absolute Accuracy, but Macradon had no use for that yet, so he would keep it away and maybe sell it to someone one day. The two Demonic pieces of equipment were all good, but he was still feeling like he was lacking something, probably because he didn't have any Demonic armor. He would show up the place that he had heard they would meet, hopefully to see someone from the guild.

Edited by Macradon

Placing his pint of beer down on the table, Lawfer looked over to his mentor Raise. "It's about that time again Raise... I'll be heading out." Lawfer stated as he took a deep breath in then exhaled. Standing up from his seat, he raised his right hand and began to change into his battle equipment. "See you Lawf." The drunken Raise slurred, as he waved with his hand. Turning to the door, Lawfer proceeded to exit while throwing a sack of Col on the counter to cover the expenses that his mentor would soon incur. Stepping out into Nimbus, the Dragoon made his way to the center of town, to the warp gate. "Floor six." He commented as he was engulfed in light and teleported to the 6th floor.

AS he appeared on the 6th floor, he immediately recognized Macradon who had been waiting around. "Yo Mac!" He said loud enough for just about everyone to be heard. "Looks like we are in good hands if you are here." He finished his statement as he patted the Templar on the shoulder. "Now to fin..." He stopped mid-sentence noticing the vice commander. "Well hello there Vice Commander. Looking lovely as always."

When she got the message from the Vice Commander the redhead perked up immediately at the thought of going out to delve into another dungeon with her. Based on the message that was exactly what was going to happen. There was a sudden light that flowed across her dark eyes when she noticed that this would be happening on the sixth floor. She’d come to absolutely love that floor for both its village and the jungles that surrounded it. The climate that was often attributed to a rain forest was like the ideal paradise for the woman who so closely resembled the warrior NPCs that inhabited the settlement which was very aptly named Amazon. She detested the cold and simply loved the heat. The added perk of all the rain was icing on the cake for Magda.

She wasted no time in equipping all of her gear and set off for the teleportation plaza. For the time of day it was relatively quiet on the first floor which suited her just fine. It meant she wouldn’t need to wait too long and the instant she stood on the platform she shouted, “Transport Amazon!” She emerged in a flash of blue light and stumbled forward. Her eyes grew wide when she saw all of the other tall women and she truly felt at home.  When she caught sight of the Vice Commander Magda shared a wide grin and a wave while she walked over. She noticed Lawfer and someone else she’d never seen before. The redhead was rather surprised that she’d arrived so late and silently berated herself for the decision to take all those extra laps around the central plaza. Even though it really had no effect the woman still ran laps each morning before the sun had even risen.

Magda greeted the Vice Commander first. "Vice Commander, you're looking ninja as ever." Ever since she'd first seen the silver haired woman's vanishing trick Magda had been so impressed that she decided to just view her as a ninja, both deadly and graceful. Then she turned to blond Dragoon. "Lawfer, not planning another intense battle area you?" She was poking fun at what he'd said after he'd taken a nasty hit from those creepy crawlies during their last dungeon venture. While it looked like she was making light of what had happened there was a trace of concern in her eyes. "Fear not though, I have a feeling I'll be on support duty today." Magda offered the Dragoon a wry wink before she turned to face the man Lawfer had called Mac. She stepped forward and held her hand out content to give him a firm hand shake. “Hello, I don’t think we’ve met before. I’m Magda.”

"Im glad you all could make it." The Vice Commander stated with a happy nod in recognition to those who showed up. "Alright, we have a simple plan today! To find a dungeon! I know it can be a bit tricky at times, but I recently got a few updates to my skills so we should be able to find one sooner. So, Macradon, why don't you lead us forward into the forest and we will follow suit. Lawfer, I want you to watch the rearguard. And when I say watch the rear, I do not mean mine or Magda's ass." The Knight gave a slight cough as she smirked at her own comment and brought about the attention of her troops. 

"Alright, let's roll out team!" The Vice Commander had begun the trip, but she would allow Macradon to make the first move forward after addressing the part of her plans. Macradon had an excellent build and he could tank and with him being a higher leveled player, he could bring in decent sized mobs, but he was also a cleaner as well meaning they would not have any trouble dealing with the mobs today. Opal stood with Magda side by side as the two men took their leads in the front and back, every once in awhile the VC would look behind her to see if Lawfer was indeed keeping up with the watch of the back and not the female assets in front of him. 

Macradon would chuckle, with every sound he made being slightly muffled by his sallet helmet. "I sure appreciate that you think of me that way" he said. He would push up the visor on his sallet helmet to get a broader view of everybody, as well as being able to make proper eye contact rather than just what they would be able to see through the slit for his eyes on the visor. His red eyes glaring through the opening of the helmet, he spotted the people that were present. Lawfer, Opal and ... Magda, it seemed. "Greetings" Macradon said "I'm Macradon, Lieutenant of the Crimson Blades, but people call me Mac" he said with a smile on his lips. It seemed like he wasn't all known through the guild anymore, it has expanded so much more than he had thought, which seemed to be great, strength in numbers or something like that.

"Aye" he replied to the Vice Commander's suggestion for Macradon to lead the party into the dense Amazon jungle. A dungeon crawl like this wouldn't be that bad, the more SP they could get the better, Macradon was just eager to gain more SP because of the rumors he had heard lurking around. He would grit his teeth as he would take down his visor again and begin their journey into the jungle. "I can hear them" he said as he would draw out his khopesh like greatsword from his back. A curved two handed sword instead of the usual straight sword other two-anders used. The only reason for it to be something as curved as that was because of the Demonic aura coming from it. He would smear on a liquid from a vial he extracted from his inventory. 

The sound of heavy breathing and branches being pushed aside. Something was lurking in the background, waiting for an assault. Macradon could not see, but the Vice Commander might've seen them. He sighed as his pace would slow down, he would begin to try to look out for anything. If there were a large amount of mobs, Macradon would sweep the floor with them if they dared to appear. "Vice Commander, I can feel their presence, but I can't see them" he said with a damped voice. His armor was already making more than enough noise for him to stay where his is and hide.

- Party List - (Correct my mistakes if I have any)
[0]Macradon 161/161 HP | 17 DMG | 66 MIT | 39/39 NRG
[0]Lawfer            92/92 HP | 8 DMG | 12 MIT | 23/23 NRG
[0]Magda            36/36 HP | 3 DMG | 18 MIT | 9/9 NRG
[0]Opal           168/168 HP | 11 DMG | 0 MIT | 42/42 NRG

- Mobs List -
<Jungle Panther> 84 HP | 63 DMG | 21 MIT

Opal heard the noise, the jungle panthers were prowling and her keen vision was picking them up as she narrowed her eyes. Before they could react to their presence however, she would not let her allies fall in battle. QUickly, released her odachi from the sheath, she charged in and massacred the beasts before they got the jump in. Not only did she deal and excessive amount of damage to them, they had dropped some extra materials as well as a hefty sack of col for them as well. 

"Well, those were pretty tough. We probably shouldn't let The Dragoon and the Amazon get close to those kinds of mobs, Macradon. Lawfer, if you feel like doing a bit of scouting, you are more than welcome to do so, just make sure you can see us at all times as you strike out. Magda,  I want you to stick by me as well. Macradon is a higher leveled player much like myself so we bring in some pretty large stats for mobs. Alright, everyone, lets push on forward."

<<Battle Engaged>>

[0]Macradon 161/161 HP | 17 DMG | 66 MIT | 39/39 NRG
[0]Lawfer            92/92 HP | 8 DMG | 12 MIT | 23/23 NRG
[0]Magda            36/36 HP | 3 DMG | 18 MIT | 9/9 NRG
[0]Opal           168/168 HP | 11 DMG | 0 MIT | 23/42 NRG

- Mobs List -
<Jungle Panther> 0 HP | 63 DMG | 21 MIT

ID: 55964
BD: 7+3 = hit
MD: dead
LD: 19+ 3 = 22 
Sword Art: Haku Senpu || 19 EN || 136-21 = 115 Dmg
Loot: +8 Mats, + 3320 Col

Edited by Opal

"Well hopefully it wont have to come to that again... But who knows... If it keeps you on the edge of your seat it may just be worth it." Lawfer replied to Magda as she brought up the last time the two had ventured into a sub dungeon, and how his accuracy that day was horrendous. Turning his attention to the orders that would follow, the spearman couldn't help but to begin laughing at the Vice Commanders comment. Lawfer wouldn't be able to help himself if he was placed in the position of rearguard. HE would make sure that nothing was able to sneak up of the pair, but he knew himself well enough to not lie about checking out the merchandise.

"Vice Commander... I cant make any promises that I wont look, but I promise I wont get distracted." He jested as he fell back to the rear guard. As they journeyed forward, Lawfer kept a close eye on the surroundings. In his time away, he learned all about the mobs of the 6th floor and how they loved to sneak up and use the dense jungle environment to prey on the weak. The occasional time came that he enjoyed the posterior features of both Magda and the Boss lady. But those moments would be interrupted by the Vice commanders gaze that would shift back only to try to catch him looking. "Vice commander... you cant blame me too much." He stated, as he used his patented wink to ease the tension.

This comfortable situation changed as the panthers began circling. Instinctively, Lawfer reached back and grasped the pommel of his spear and was ready to attack, but that was cut short by the Vice Commander stepping in and dispatching the strangely overpowered mobs that were ahead of them quite easily. As the new orders were made clear, the spearman smiled, "Looks like its the two of us again Red. Lets split off... And since you have some better gear and more health... We can let you take on some mobs." The Dragoon suggested as he motioned his head to the north.  "Boss Lady, we will be heading this way. I'll keep us within eyesight just in case." Turning back to Magda, Lawfer pulled back his hair into a tight ponytail.(ooc: i dont know anything about long hair.... i hope this is right?) "This way Red."

Magda grinned at Lawfer’s answer to her question, but quickly smirked when the Vice Commander instructed him not to stare at their asses. His answer though got a hearty laugh out of her. Magda visibly shuddered when the man introduced himself as being called Mac by other people. She smiled apologetically and rubbed the back of her next. “I’ll stick with Macradon, Mac sounds too much like my brother’s name.” Her smile quickly shifted back to the wide grin that so often adorned her face.

She quickly suppressed a chuckle and walked next to their Vice Commander’s left side. Her gaze didn’t drift back towards the Dragoon though she kept watch along their left to ensure nothing approached them from that direction. When Macradon announced that he could hear someone her eyes followed the blade that he unsheathed. She quickly followed suit as she took her hammer from the loop on her waist. Her brow furrowed when he announced that he could sense something but couldn’t see them. Her eyes flitted about their surroundings as he tried to figure out what he was talking about.

Not that she needed to when the Vice Commander unleashed her blade and charged forward. Her targets were left naught but shard of data in her wake. The redhead clapped in appreciation of her skill and when the Vice Commander told her to stick close she quickly nodded. “Not a problem.” When Lawfer instructed her to follow him she quirked an eyebrow at him and glanced towards Opal. “Vice Commander just told me to stick close to her.” Now she didn't have any issues in going out to look for a fight, but she got the impression that the Vice Commander but she could hear Mack's voice even then as he constantly instructed her to listen to her "superiors" and she certainly didn't want to get another hour long lecture when she got back.

"It's ok, Magda. Macradon and myself are bit closer to level so we might end up drawing more aggressive mobs towards us in this party. I'll let you stick with Lawfer, so I don't mind. So long as he is watching over you," the woman turned her head over her shoulder and looked at it with a bit of a hot glare. She could feel his eyes on her, and only sighed lightly taking the march to close the gap between herself and Macradon. 

The woman gave a small cough to clear her throat, "How is Mack working his Blades? I heard you guys got some extra duty to cover of the last week or so. I hope its not too bad of a burden, and I also heard he is getting a bunch of you guys together for the Banshee Quest, I might end up tagging along so I can help out a bit. Also might be able to find a dungeon as well, though that floor ten is a serious mind stretch. It's completely in the dark, I'll have to find something for us to help alleviate the stress of the darkness."

The woman had spoken to Macradon, though they were part of the same guild and she was the Vice Commander, Macradon was one of the first she had asked to join the guild giving him a much more respected role towards them all. She could see him leading his own group of Blades one day in the future, "We are taking a left here. Watch out for the snakes in the jungle. They have vicious venom, but I have antidotes if it comes down to it. Just watch your step." 

Macradon would smile at Magda's response. It was true that both Mac and Mack was quite similar, so not having to confuse either together when talking, calling Macradon by his full first name was a good choice. The Vice Commander seemed to be able to clear out those panthers with no problem, Macradon should probably invest ins some more search and detect to be sure that he would be able to spot danger as well. Right now, he wasn't that big a deal of searching or detecting anything, so being what he is, he would just ignore that for now and work towards that later. "Mack? Well he seems to have good control over the Blades. I always come late for everything, so I'm not really sure what's going on between him and his older guild mates" he would answer the Vice Commander. Even though Macradon had been positioned as lieutenant of the Blades, he still wasn't really feeling the guild vibe that he had hoped, nor was the respect for a lieutenant present by any parts. 

Macradon nodded "I'll be sure not to get myself bitten" he would say and follow on the Vice Commander. Macradon would be surprised if the snakes were capable of biting through his hard steel plate armor on his legs. If they were to actually bite through, Macradon would find them worthy enough to be slain by his sword. He would venture out withe the Vice Commander, going for the dungeon hunting. It wouldn't hopefully take too long finding that dungeon and go through the mobs to finish of a dungeon. Dungeon hunting was something Macradon had been doing before, he was good at clearing out all the mobs inside the dungeon, so Macradon was a good team mate to have on dungeon runs.

"Suit yourself." the blonde dragoon stated as he began to venture out before hearing the Vice COmmander give the suggestion to stay close to him. Either way he really didn't mind, but the company of a beautiful woman always seemed to brighten his day that much more. Raising his hand, he gestured for the red headed bombshell to follow. "Its ok Red... You know I dont bite... well at least not as hard as I get bitten." He joked, with his patented wink that always followed one his more flirtatious saying. Brushing some of the hair that had fallen over his shoulder, Lawfer smiled. "Guess you get to see my fun new gear now." He commented as raised his right hand and equipped his new scarlet armor. As it encased his body, he pulled down his helms half-visor.

Suddenly, his world was in a shade of red, the red glass lenses that now covered his eyes made sure of that detail. Turning his head to Magda, he motioned for the two to move forward, but still within the range of the vice commander. Pushing back some of the overgrown foliage, Lawfer spotted a pack of abnormally large mobs. "I'll strike first. If there is anything left of them, feel free to switch in." He stated pleasantly as he removed his new Highwind from the resting position over his shoulder. Bending his knees, he sprang forward engaging <Charge>, while beginning the pre-motion for trip expand. The bident began glowing silver as he drew closer, until it erupted with <trip Expand>, spinning the dragoon like a top, slashing the felines to polygonal fragments. 

The rotation stopped his inventory began to expand with the loot drop information, Lawfer then looked back at the woman who had been trailing slightly behind, . "Well... That was fun! Why dont we find some for you to play with." He jested as he threw the spears attached strap over his shoulder.

ID: 56455
BD: 9+3
MD:Dead
LD: 12= +4 Mats, +1320 Col

Lawfer: 120/120 l EN: 18/30 l SA: <Trip Expand> -12EN  l 12+1+1= 14x2x3= 84DMG -17= 67DMG

Jungle Jaguar: 0/66 l 18DMG l 17 Mit

Edited by Lawfer

The Vice Commander kept a look out on the forest, her keen eyes wandering around as she shifted her gaze left and right. It almost felt like the jungle had eyes on them, wherever she would look she felt the penetrating glare of something glowering at her or some evil feeding off her paranoia. The woman sighed and shook her head, sweeping a hand over her platinum blonde hair and thinking nothing more of it, "Lawfer!" her voice rang out in the dense jungle, "Save some of that Energy when we find the dungeon, we'll need it to take out the mobs in the area!" The woman once more took lead as they continued their trek through the jungle. Her eyes steady on the path as they searched, keeping them peeled for anything out of the ordinary.

OOC: We'll move this along, seems Magda is dealing with IRL stuff for now.

Walking through this extreme and dense jungle, Macradon was getting more and more bored. There wasn't really much happening at the moment for him. He was quite fond of fighting monsters and refine his skills with his two handed sword, but he would try to learn being patient and get keener vision so he would be able to go look for dungeons alone. Right now the only thing that kept him from leveling up was his inability to find dungeons by himself and level up that way, so he just had to tag along the group.

• 1 month later...

"You got it boss lady.... I mean Vice Commander." He commented as he looked back towards the group before he heard the roar of another group of mobs. "Ah [censored]!" He yelled as he dodge rolled out of the way of a leaping Jaguar. He did want to avoid anymore confrontations but it looks like the mobs weren't going to have any of that. Raising his highwind, he began the premotion of his next attack. Activating <Charge> he dashed into the group of the mobs and unleashed his <Trip Expand>. The tip of his spear ravaged the beasts before they evaporated into pixels. "Sorry guys." he stated under his breath as he collected the dropped materials. 

Spinning his spear in his hand, he stopped it mid spin and then slung the strap over his shoulder. Running back through the thick foliage he met up with the party again with Magda in tow. "Sorry about that Opal... I may need to rest up momentarily before I can help with the dungeon." He commented as he pushed up his halfvisor, revealing his azure eyes. Winking slightly at the woman, he smirked. "have you been able to find the entrance to the cave?"

ID: 59549
BD: 3+3=6
MD:Dead
LD: 5=+4Mats

Lawfer: 120/120 l EN: 7/30 l SA: <Trip Expand> -12EN  l 12+1= 13x2x3= 78DMG -17= 61DMG

Jungle Jaguar: 0/60 l 18DMG l 17 Mit

Edited by Lawfer

ID: 59854
LD: 1 + 3 = 4 

"That's a good idea, Lawfer. Alright, company. Fall in." The woman found a dead tree stump and sat down on it, "Well take a small break and get our energy reserves back up before we push and continue into the jungle and search for that dungeon. You all have permission to look around but stay within eyesight of the entire party for the time being." 

Drawing up her menu, the woman picked her favored item of the bunch, a citrus flavored cigarette. The first hit was always so smooth, as the tip ignited and she took in a long drag from the stick. She sighed contently, tipping her head to the sky and blowing out the orange cloud of smoke in a slithering stream. The woman flicked the orange ashes with the tip of her thumb nail and went back to her map and began to make a plan of action for them to go by. She sat alone on that stump while the others went about their business. "Hmm, if we move through here...it'll take us through a Marsh. Probably not the ideal route to go.." she thought to herself as she moved her fingers along the map data she had collected, unfortunately many areas were new to the woman as she had not explored this floor quite thoroughly as of yet. 

<<REN: 3/3>>

Edited by Opal

Macradon nodded, as it wasn't a good idea to be running around without any energy, especially not when going dungeon hunting. Even though Macradon was still at full energy, saving it for later would be good, as he would help to take care of the large amount of mobs in the dungeons. He would keep his sword on his back and follow the others, not really bothering to say anything, as it would be irrelevant for the mission. Since Opal wasn't able to find anything, they could still continue the search. Macradon followed on and would try not to comment on anything.

"You got it beautiful, I mean Vice Commander. I'll make sure I can keep a keen eye on both you and Magda." He commented as he winked in his predisposed fashion. Reaching up to a low hanging branch he pulled himself atop it to try to get a better view of the area, all while staying close with the group. Opal had spoken the truth, the party was about to venture through a thick marsh that could hamper travel time. Taking his eyes away from the party he looked to the east. Clearing his throat he smirked. "Hey Vice Commander. I think we should head east. Its a bit better of a route and if I recall correctly we should be able to find some ruins nearby. I think we should start there if we are planning on using your super special skill." winkign once more, he leapt to a nearby tree branch, landing with full footing. "Now I know why Tarzan does this..."

ID: 60612
LD: 10+4+2+2+2[heartrock salad]= 20
Dungeon: Intermediate

Intermediate Dungeons

Rules and Requirements

1. Intermediate Dungeons cannot be fled from at any point after participants engage in combat without the usage of teleportation crystals.
  2. Participants must fight a total of ten floor strength monsters of their own design before moving on to the boss.
  3. Participants must fight a boss monster with the following statistics in order to qualify for the reward:
    HP = floor * 60 | Damage = floor * 7

Rewards

2 SP upon completion
A Col value of ((floor + loot die) * 70)
4 Materials

While Opal had been puffing away, her crystal eyes scanned the map and found a path that lead besides the marsh of the jungle. But she had heard rumors of something called the Midgar Snake travelling those waters. Was her party equipped to handle such a Legendary Creature? They would find out soon enough.

Standing up and brushing the dirt from her pristine white outfit, she gave a simple flick of her cigarette as it crashed away into pixels, "Alright. We are heading west away from the marsh. There is rumors of a massive snake that makes its lair in the forest that way. We are gonna slay that creature and bring epic honor to the house of the Blood Oath." 

The woman shifted and rose her hands upwards stretching into the sky and giving a small yawn, "We can start heading out now. For those of you who need to save their energy, take the rear guard for now. I will continue to lead us." 

OOC: Let's spawn the minimum requirements for enemies, unless you guys need materials for whatever reason. Let's knock this thread out in the next couple of days. 

Edited by Opal

Macradon continued on following Opal as they were looking for the dungeon, probably lying up ahead of their path. After a bit of walking, the group would encounter a large amount of jungle snakes, somehow planted in this spot itself. "I'm heading it" he said as he drew his sword and rushed into the battlefield. Violent strike would go off, but hit nothing. Either Macradon calculated the snake's position wrong or they were quick enough to dodge his attacks. He wasn't afraid though, as his armor and regeneration would easily be triggered when fighting this vast amount of creatures.

Spoiler

ID: 60618
BD: 2, Miss
CD: 12, Recovery proc.
Sword art used: Miss

[0]Macradon 161/161 HP | 17 DMG | 66 MIT | 39/39 NRG (-2 Energy Miss, +2 Energy Recovery)
[0]Lawfer            92/92 HP | 8 DMG | 12 MIT | 23/23 NRG
[0]Opal           168/168 HP | 11 DMG | 0 MIT | 42/42 NRG

<< Jungle Snake >> || 24/24 HP || 18 MIT || 6 DMG