[PP:F6] [Complete]Welcome to the Jungle! [KoTB- Magda, Lawfer, Macradon]

"Guess that means I go down the rabbit hole next." Lawfer stated as he looked over to the vixen of a Vice commander. As he descended the steps of the dungeon, he reached back and placed his hand on his Highwind. The blonde knew that he would need to steer clear of any actions so that he could finish replenishing his energy supply, but he had to take precautions. The dragoon watched as Macradon swung his demonic blade only to miss a bit high. Staying back at the end of the staircase, he turned to the vice commander who was at his rear. "I need to sit out just a little bit longer. Mind helping the big guy out?"

OOC: Macradon,  if you are the one summoning Mobs, you also need to roll for their combat phase as well. You dont just leave it blank for whatever reason. Also, groups of 4 unless you wanna handle all 10 by yourself. I'll take over control of the mobs from now on. Wrong math on the Mitigation as well. 

- Party List - (Correct my mistakes if I have any)
[0]Macradon 161/161 HP | 17 DMG | 66 MIT | 39/39 NRG (-2 Energy Miss, +2 Energy Recovery)
[0]Opal           168/168 HP | 11 DMG | 0 MIT | 30/42 NRG

ID: 60642
BD: 10 +2 Dmg
MD: 10 -Dead First No Dmg
Sword Art: Gen Getsu || 12 EN || 78 - 6 = 72 Dmg
Notes: 4/10 Mobs Dead

<< Jungle Snake >> || 0/24 HP || 6 MIT || 18 DMG

==

A whiff and a miss, while Macradon had sported an oversized baseball bat for a weapon, the weapon itself was sluggish and a bit slow for the jungle snakes. The woman laughed as his sword cleaved through the air and missed the rapidly moving targets. The woman shook her head, flicking hair off her shoulders as she gave a curvy smile, "Step back, hon. Now you'll get to see what a true Front Liner looks like." Not even charging for the attack, the woman started her assault, the long blade of the Masamune came crashing down into belly of the land around the snakes, where her precision was deadly accurate. Swiftly the blade swept through the air with a radiant silver energy as it crashed and decimated the jungle denizens with a few quick and easy successive slashes. Their bodies disappeared from her view as she sheathed her blade, "Done and done. Let's tackle the next group up ahead." 

Edited by Opal

OOC: I think all the exams have withered me way too rusty ...

Opal seemed to have much more control and experience with snakes, Macradon chuckled slightly by the thought of that. He would get back into the game, quickly repositioning to get a better angle at his attacks. He would quickly get his sword into a near low guard, the Nebenhut. With that stance into place, the Cardinal system would trigger the sword art <Blast> to get shot off. Two quick blows horizontally would hit 4 snakes that were hanging and laying around just so Macradon would be able to hit them. The two swipes would be enough to take out the snakes and defeat that bunch, only 2 left, and Opal was surely going to get that done.

ID: 60691
BD: 8, hit.
CD: 1, no proc
Sword art used: Blast 2x1x17-6=28 AOE DMG
Notes: 8/10 Mobs Dead

[0]Macradon 161/161 HP | 17 DMG | 66 MIT | 35/39 NRG (-5 sword art, +1 natural energy)
[0]Opal           168/168 HP | 11 DMG | 0 MIT | 30/42 NRG

Edited by Macradon

Lawfer continued to hang back as he watched the two dispatch 8 of the small snakes that managed to bar their path to the boss. "You guys are doing great! Keep it up." He commented with a sarcastic tone. The blonde hated the fact that he was unable to contribute to the melee but he needed to be rested up for the fight to come. Looking up as his energy bar, he counted the seconds. "Almost there... Almost there!!!" he commented to himself as he looked over to the giant head headed woman that accompanied him. "You know Magda... You sure aren't talking as much as you did in our last outing." He stated with a smirk. Brushing the his long blonde hair over his shoulder, he looked up at his energy bar once more... 99%... 100%. "Alright! Back in action!!!"

<EN regen 3/3>

Unfortunately Opal had misdirected her attack. The Jungle Snakes were a evasive bunch and she could not collect the focus she needed to mow them down like she had done prior to this. She sighed as the Sword Art didn't go off as she had planned for it. Perhaps it was better for her to strike from the shadows once more instead so she could get the extra damage in and the auto hit. Taking a moment to recollect her thoughts, the woman shrugged. 

"Looks like I got out of focus, either of you two can take it from here." 

[0]Macradon 161/161 HP | 17 DMG | 66 MIT | 39/39 NRG (-2 Energy Miss, +2 Energy Recovery)
[0]Opal           168/168 HP | 11 DMG | 0 MIT | 28/42 NRG

ID: 61122
BD: 2 
MD: 3 Miss
Sword Art: Missed

<< Jungle Snake >> || 24/24 HP || 6 MIT || 18 DMG

Edited by Opal

Unable to really do anything at the moment, Macradon would try to get a hit on the snakes, but somehow they were faster than Macradon, much faster. Able to dodge his attacks by a lot, making it possible to evade everything Macradon threw at them. Sighing deeply as he would try to figure out their movement pattern, watching their every move, trying to get it into the system so he knew where to strike before they even moved to the position. He wouldn't really be able to go through their movement that well as they just moved faster than Macradon could muster. "I can't keep up with their speed!" he said, trying to get their patterns in, but still unsuccessful.

[0]Macradon 161/161 HP | 17 DMG | 66 MIT | 38/39 NRG (-2 Energy Miss, +1 Energy Recovery)

ID: 61130
BD: 3+1=4, miss
CD: 2, no proc

Edited by Macradon

Watching as his two superior officer both set up their strikes and then missed caused the blonde to smirk. He had just recovered his energy and now it would be time for him to make up for lost time. BEnding his knees, he sprange forward and activated <Charge> stopping behind the two monsters. Lawfer wrnched his body towards them. And let loose his spear, with two massive slashes, <Hellish Twice> cut the two Snakes in twain. As they exploded into purple pixelated vapors, Lawfer chuckled lightly. "Ok Guys! I think we best move on, we have spent more than enough time in this dungeon."

[0]Macradon 161/161 HP | 17 DMG | 66 MIT | 39/39 NRG
Lawfer 120/120  HP | 12 DMG | 0 MIT | 23/30 NRG  -8/+1

ID: 61131
BD:  10 +3= 13  +2MJCrit
MD: dead
Sword Art: Hellish Twice  -8EN= 12+2+2=16*4=64DMg-6= 58
Notes: 10/10 Mobs Dead

Edited by Lawfer

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7f/30/96/7f3096b216054cf47f704f990ceca9d0.jpg[/imig]

As Lawfer made the killing blow on the final two snakes. The ground rumbled and the trees shook. From a massive hole from the ground came a giant snake at least 60 feet tall. Its eyes poisonous green as it lengthy body wrapped around and coiled up. Its head and beady eyes starring at the group of adventurers as they were the ones who killed its offspring. 

The serpent hissed loudly and the battle was about to commence!

Opal stood her ground, her amber eyes looking at the monstrosity before her. Unsheathing her weapon once more, she Charged for the quick slash of her blade. The aura wrapping around the blade as it quickly cut through the thick reptilian hide of the snake creature. A long orange gash cased the Serpent and stunned it in place. 

"Alright, just got chop it down now." 

Party List - (Correct my mistakes if I have any)
[0] Macradon 161/161 HP | 17 DMG | 66 MIT | 39/39 NRG
[0] Lawfer 120/120  HP | 12 DMG | 0 MIT | 23/30 NRG  -8/+1
[1] Opal           168/168 HP | 11 DMG | 0 MIT | 16/42 NRG

Sword Art: Iai || 13 EN || 120 Dmg

Giant Anaconda; Zolom: HP: 240/ 360 || Dmg: 42 [Stunned]

ID: 61244
BD: 3+3 = 6

Edited by Opal

It seemed like Macradon had been doing nothing but missing his attacks as of lately. Taking in a deep breath, Macradon watched as Lawfer took out the last two snakes and advance upon what would then appear. Macradon would get his sword ready and <Charge> right into the big snake just as Opal had taken off a chunk of its HP. With 4 heavy strokes, Macradon was capable of cleaving straight through the large serpent, leaving 4 big red gauges on it. He was capable of withering its HP all the way down to a sliver like that for Lawfer to taker over and kill it.

Spoiler

ID: 61317
BD: 8+1=9, hit.
CD: 8, Recovery proc.
Sword art used: Calamitous Tragedy 4x3x19=228 DMG

[2] Macradon 161/161 HP | 17 DMG | 66 MIT | 29/39 NRG (-12 energy, +3 Recovery)
[0] Lawfer       120/120  HP | 12 DMG | 0 MIT | 23/30 NRG 

Giant Anaconda; Zolom: HP: 12/ 360 || Dmg: 42 [Stunned] (-228 Health)

Edited by Macradon

Watching as Macradon, sank his blade into the Giant Anaconda, its HP nearly had depleted, leaving the finishing strike off to the Scarlet Dragoon. Raising his spear in his right hand, he closed the distance on the anaconda. With a hefty swing from his highwind, he felt nothing but void. In his attempt to fell the beast, he had actually managed to miss the giant serpent. "What the hell...." He commented as he looked over to the lovely Vice Commander. Well beautiful, I think you should have the honors of slaying the Zolom." 

ID:61325
BD: 1 (eff)

Giant Anaconda; Zolom: HP: 12/ 360 || Dmg: 42 [Stunned] (-228 Health)

Edited by Lawfer

With the Zolom on its last bar of health, the woman catapulted her body with her blade glowing the aura of silver and ivory. The katana was hissing through the air as it struck the massive snake several times cutting into its digital flesh and annihilating it in three blows. The large serpent hissed out one final hiss and then its body slumped over and impaled itself into a rather large dead tree. Its stood there for a fraction of a moment before it exploded into pixels as Opal and her trio of companions conquered the dungeon boss. With glory and SP rewards in their belt. The woman flicked her wrist and turned to her company. 

"Good job, everyone. Let's head back!" 

ID: 61364
BD:8 +3
MD:  2
LD: 16+3 = 19

Sword Art: Hi Ougi || 33 Dmg

Giant Anaconda; Zolom: HP: 0 / 360 || Dmg: 42 

Edited by Opal