13 hours ago, Shark said:

I do hope that you are all aware that this is only for nominations and not vote. 

3 Players will be chosen to be player reps.

I think the list of Nominations are short cause at least in my case, the other people I would consider nominating are already PSTs :)

Maybe edit your first post to put up a list of the people nominated so far?

I agree with the current nominations, but I would like to add Zelrius to the nomination pool. Despite his fiery nature and strong opinions (which may be necessary for a role such as this) he always tries to do what is best for the site as a whole rather than just accepting the way things are.

If there was ever anyone who isn't afraid to speak up for checks and balances, it's him.

I nominate Calrex because he is always on, literally. Also, Clarex has a good sense of knowing right from wrong based on what I've heard and read. He accepts everyone and does his best (and succeeds) to post every day. If anyone had a good understanding for the rules it's him. 

The second is Takao because personally he may not post every single day but he always has a presence. Like Calrex, he's friendly yet he gets everything done in a timely manner. Takao 100% do it. 

Zelrius would be SUCH a great addition to the Player Reps because he already has a leadership position (like the two stated above) on ALO and for a little on GGO and SAO I think? Like someone mentioned above, Zelrius does have the tendency to speak out, no matter if literally everyone disagrees. He gets his point across and for this position that is absolutely necessary. Please consider him based off of what he does OOC and IC rather than the rumors you may hear ;)))))) 

Lessa and Opal pls as well because they both owned guilds and may not be on 24/7 but they surely would make good PRs! 

Thank. 

Side note: I recommend that we have a vote for new reps at least every six months in case someone goes inactive or something comes up. 

Edited by Kiru
cats