[PP-F12] The New... <<Lord of the Sea's>> (Takao, Calrex)

ID: 56444
Battle Dice: 8 (Accuracy +3) = 11
Loot Dice: 20 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 3 (Materials Found)
Mob Dice: 9 (Evasion +2) = 7 (+1 Damage)

With Lawfer and Takao dispatching another two series of creatures Calrex gave a nod as he rushed forward, further into the darkness of the dungeon. Not too far ahead the bluenette saw some movement, deciding to take the preemptive approach and strike first rather than allowing them a chance to retaliate. Leaping upwards he triggered <<Lightning Fall>> and <<Charge>> once again as he crashed down, sending out the bolts of lightning.

This time, however, the monsters did get a chance to swipe at him. Each of the attacks bounced off of the Grand Dragoon as the Ultramarine Knight simply shrugged the damage off. The four strikes did take away some of his health, but not enough for him to be concerned about.

Standing upright the bluenette looked back and called to his teammates, "Looks like that was the last of them."

Loot List
4 Materials

Lawfer: 112/112 l EN: 28/28
Takao: 217/217 | EN: 42/53
(Hate: 3) Calrex: 251/275 | EN: 33/60 | <<Lightning Fall>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated

???? Enemy 13: -52/48 | MIT: 12
???? Enemy 14: -52/48 | MIT: 12
???? Enemy 15: -52/48 | MIT: 12
???? Enemy 16: -52/48 | MIT: 12

15/15 Monsters Defeated

Watching as two frontliners, finished the rest of the creatures off with ease, the spearman rotated his Highwind in his right hand before slinging the mounting strap over his shoulder. "Good work guys.... That went a lot smoother than I had thought it would... Guess I should switch over my armaments now." He commented as he raised his right hand and entered his inventory. From Takao's early comment, he knew that he would be dripping back to a supporting role to topple sub dungeon boss, with that in mind, he removed his Scarlet armor, leaving only his vanity clothing, and replaced it with his Bahamut's Tear accessory,. "I'm ready to push forward if you have the energy to."

wlZuh4r.jpg

ID: 56478
BD: 7 + 3(ACC)
MD: STUNNED 

Takao: 217/217 (22/53)
Sword Art: «Nova Ascension» (13(Base) + 5(Charge) + 1(Ferocity) = 19 * 9(SA) = 171 DMG)

Swamp Shaman 669/840 [ -171 HP ]
[ Deals 132(133-134 on 9/10 crit) DMG ]

Takao's stride came to a stop at the waterlogged and rotted wooden doors, separating the small group from the rest of the cavern. With his reveal skill still active, he peered through the surface and eyed the beast that laid beyond. It was an unpleasant looking creature, wielding an even more unpleasant looking weapon that seemed vaguely reminiscent of a scythe, if such a weapon could be made from the skull of another animal. He turned away from the door and faced the two, their strategy for engaging the beast already formed. "Alright, its just through the door there. This is how we'll do it; I'll lead in with a stun, and Calrex'll follow behind with a howl. Once it's on him, Lawfer can attack. After that we'll all attack it, with the exception of Lawfer." He said, turning his head to the aforementioned member of their rag-tag team. "If you see an opportunity to heal Calrex, you should prioritize that over attacking. We'll be able to whittle it down, and if things get hairy, I have a few crystals I can use. Other than that, it should just be an easy win. Sound good?"

With the plan suggested to the team, Takao turned toward the door. He was eager to leave the swamp as soon as possible, and the only thing preventing him from doing so laid just beyond the sodden wooden door. He raised his leg and slammed it into the door, reducing it from its ruined state into shrapnel and debris. Stepping over the remains, he simultaneously readied his charge skill alongside a sword art, and engaged the monster first. Eight cuts from his sword cleaved massive red wounds in the body of the monster, and ended with a concussive blow with the hilt of his blade to its face, rendering it stunned for a few short moments.

Edited by Takao

ID: 56493
Battle Dice: 4 (Accuracy +3) = 7 (Disregarded Due to Howl)

As the doors opened Calrex listened attentively to Takao's plan as he gave a nod, "You got it."

Right as the brunette charged in and performed his <<Nova Ascension>> Sword Art the bluenette flipped the Grand Blade II into a reverse grip as he rushed forward, the resonating aura of his <<Howl>> skill forming around the sword before he raised it high and struck the ground, releasing a powerful roar that shot through the room.

Even though the dungeon boss was stunned, the fact its eyes shot over and locked onto the Ultramarine Knight was confirmation enough that he had the aggro of the creature, "Got it!"

Lawfer: 112/112 l EN: 28/28
(Hate:1) Takao: 217/217 | EN: 22/53
(Hate: 3) Calrex: 251/275 | EN: 34/60 | <<Howl>> Activated

Swamp Shaman 669/840

"Sounds good." The spearman stated as he trailed the two into the boss room. 

Watching as the two had preformed there duties. The blond waited for his chance. Circling to the left side, while Calrex howled for attention, the man was in great flanking position. Removing the Highwind from over his shoulder, he began the premotion for <vent Forth>. As his spear began to glow yellow, as he found the ideal range. Activating the skill... the jagged edge of his spear tore into the shaman with three slashes, before spinning the spear to the bident end, he finished with his powerful thrust. When the sword art concluded, he circled back behind Calrex. "Ok Tak, You're Up!" He commented as he turned his head the the man.

ID: 56557
BD: 5+3=8

(Hate:1) Lawfer: 112/112 l EN: 11/28 <Vent Forth. -8EP l 11*8= 88DMG
(Hate:1) Takao: 217/217 | EN: 22/53

Swamp Shaman 581/840

Edited by Lawfer

ID: 56583
BD: 7 + 3(ACC)
MD: 6 - 2(EVA) [Attacking Calrex]

(Hate: 2) Takao: 217/217 (12/53) (+1/-11)
Sword Art: «Meteor Break» (13(Base)+ 1(Ferocity) = 14 * 11(SA) = 154 DMG)

(Hate: 1) Lawfer: 112/112 l EN: 11/28 <Vent Forth. -8EP l 11*8= 88DMG

Swamp Shaman 427/840 [ -154 HP ]

"On it!" Takao called out as Lawfer's assault came to an end. With the beast's back turned to him and its front facing Calrex, of whom it swiped at and subsequently missed, the brunet was presented with the opportunity to strike again. His wrist was rolled and the blade in his grasp was twirled and spun up to rest the flat across his shoulder. The blade began to glow orange with the activation of a sword art. With the system taking control and Takao willingly relinquishing it, the stepped forward and unleashed all eleven hits unto the beast. After finishing, Takao backpedaled to a safe distance again. "I've got one more of those in me, then I'll be out 'n I'll have t'leave it up to you two."

Edited by Takao

ID: 56860
Battle Dice: 6 (Accuracy +3) = 9

"Should be more than enough Tak. This thing will be down if not before, then by your next strike!"

Now that he had the highest aggro, the Ultramarine Knight didn't have to worry about his teammates being targeted. Switching to attacking Calrex rushed forward as he triggered both <<Charge>> and <<Meteor Break>> as he quickly closed the distance, the Grand Blade II shining with the golden glow of the Sword Art.

Slamming into the creature with the opening strike's shoulder charge he unleashed the rapid barrage of strikes, mirroring the exact same pattern as Takao had just unleashed, completing the attack.

With a smirk the bluenette gave a nod to his teammates, "Let's finish this thing off."

(Hate: 1) Lawfer: 112/112 l EN: 11/28
(Hate: 2) Takao: 217/217 | EN: 12/53
(Hate: 4) Calrex: 251/275 | EN: 24/60 | <<Meteor Break>>/<<Charge>> Activated

Swamp Shaman 240/840 (13+3+1 DMG * 11 Art = 187 DMG)

ID:56862
BD: 7+3=10

Dashing of to the right, the dragoon followed the same pattern that he had used in the opening point of the battle. As he began to flank the shaman, he paid careful attention not to trigger a change in the aggro. Pulling his spear back and beginning the premotion for  <Vent Forth>, the golden haired spearman stepped in. With the three spinning slashed followed by the powerful thrust of his Highwind, a smirk danced across his face. "Ok... Well I'm just about completely drained... Tak, I think he is ready to be finished." He stated in an upbeat tone. His energy had dipped to just about empty, but the sturdy sub-boss was now well within the red range.

(Hate: 2) Lawfer: 112/112 l EN: 4/28 l (+1/ -8EN) <<Vent Forth>>
(Hate: 2) Takao: 217/217 | EN: 12/53
(Hate: 4) Calrex: 251/275 | EN: 24/60 | 

Swamp Shaman 152/840 (11DMG * 8 Art = 88 DMG)

Edited by Lawfer

ID: 56896
BD: 10 + 3(ACC)
MD: DEAD

(Hate: 4) Takao: 217/217 (2/53) (+1/-11)
Sword Art: «Meteor Break» (13(Base)+ 1(Ferocity) + 2(Critical) = 16 * 11(SA) = 176 DMG)

(Hate: 2) Lawfer: 112/112 l EN: 11/28
(Hate: 4) Calrex: 251/275 | EN: 34/60

Swamp Shaman 0/840 [ -176 HP ]

"And here I was thinkin' I could lay back and watch you guys finish it off." Takao called out, a clear jovial cadence carrying his voice around the cavern. Their adversary's well being had waned, a direct result of their relentless assault. Its health gauge hovered enticingly close to zero, which motivated Takao into action. His wrist was rolled and the blade held firmly in his grasp was spun up onto his shoulder. The steel of the sword began to glow orange upon falling into position and control was relinquished to the system. He launched into one last attack, eviscerating the beast by carving out the last of its health gauge. As the last of his eleven hits rent the monster apart, it erupted into a wave of colourful, confetti-like polygons. "Alright then, that's that. Let's bounce."

Rewards

Calrex

10 Materials
1066 Col
4 SP

Lawfer

6 Materials
1067 Col
7 SP

Takao

6 Materials
1066 Col