[PP-F4] Blood of the Moon - What is a Hero? - Part 4 (Flints)

The Executioner narrowed his eyes at the woman, and then looked back to the armored man. Then he began to give a quiet, deep laugh, as he said, "I really don't care if I die. It was about time that someone actually put up a challenge rather than the pointless little bugs they gave me to squish night after night in this forsaken place." And then the laugh grew louder, "But don't think I'll die alone. I'm going to take one of you annoyances with me!"

The Executioner's sword glowed a dark, blood red, as he raised it high over his head and shouted, "SAY GOOD NIGHT, WHITE KNIGHT!" and brought the sword down, cleaving Endilix in two. The red gash ran from head to groin, and Endilix just stood there stunned, a wide-eyed expression formed on his face almost immediately. He hadn't even had a chance to get his shield up, to react. Was this his death? Endilix fell to his knees, the shock not leaving his face, as the Executioner's laugh became wild as his health drained the remainder of the way from the Thorns buff. HIs laughter echoed throughout the arena, even after the shattering of his body.

Endilix's health dropped dramatically, but not quite all the way, despite the severity of the attack, though Endilix hadn't yet had the opportunity to register this.

*** Combat Details ***

Hide contents

Monster Details:

• The Executioner
    • HP: 180
    • DMG: 35
    • MIT: 45

Turn Order:

• Endilix - Hate: 7
  • Flints - Hate: 3
  • The Executioner

Combat Roll:

• ID: 56424
    • BD: 8
    • CD: 2
    • LD: 13
    • MD: 6

Combat Results:

• Endilix:
    • HP: 43/52 -> 8/52
    • EN: 5/13 -> 6/13
    • EN Regen: 5 -> 6
  • Flints:
    • HP: 96/96
    • EN: 7/24
  • Executioner: 5/180 -> 0/180
    • Hit! Sword Art Activated - Execute - Attack Ignores Mitigation
      • 35 DMG to Endilix
        • Endilix HP: 43 -> 8
        • Non-Critical Hit Activates Thorns! 7 DMG to Executioner
          • Executioner HP: 5 -> 0

Loot Results:

• 900 Col
  • 1 Material
Edited by Endilix

Flints listened to the sound of the Exicutioner, his reply to her was fully of energy. Suddenly the room changed, his voice became wild and guttural as the sound of his heavy weapon scraped across the dirt, the sound alone was enough to drive flints to insanity but when she looked up she saw the blade looming, it's full weight came crashing down on Endilix, sending sparks of red as a crimson streak cut straight through the man. 

Flints froze solid. She watched as the giant burst into pixels. His laughter booming throughout the dirt pit as the audience seemed to hold their breath in awe. Just as flints stared at Endilix in awe. She had to hurry. She couldn't just let him disappear. Flints' feet moved before her mind could and quickly her body was launched into the man. She felt herself press him hard into her as they smacked into the arena's concrete wall on the other side. She wailed as she squeezed him tighter and tighter, desperately trying to hold the pieces together. She swore to herself that maybe if she squeezed tight enough Endilix wouldn't burst. He would just mend together and they could go home. There was so much she had left to figure out about him. To figure out if she hated that he was a hero. To see what his favorite color was, or his favorite food. To see if he didn't hate her. Flints' eyes began to water and she felt herself start to shake and cry. "Why would you agree to this! Why did we come here?! You fool! We weren't ready...I'm not ready..." Flints words were broken as her voice shook in agony. But..the longer she shook and cried she didn't realize that the man that laid limp in her arms didn't disappear. That things were actually okay. All that crossed her mind was that she wanted to kill the thief and run home. A soft thud landed close to her face as she curled more around Endilix. She felt fur brush against her skin then a soft wet nose prodded against her neck and cheek, sniffing. "Go away..." She whispered.