[PP-Shop-F1] Fallout (Kiru)

His gaze lingered just a moment more. Fixated on her breathtaking beauty as she explained her plans for the next few days. He only nodded. His brow raised at the mention of Calrex but everything else sounded good and more than anything he wold be able to see her again soon. "I would like that," admitted the blonde as he made his way back to the stack of items Kiru had planned to return to him. A child-like grin almost instantly rising as he looked the cloaks and shield over. Grasping all the items, he walked back towards Kiru and gently placed them back in her hands. "You'll be keeping these because you're not dying on my watch. Simple as that. And I'll be damned if you give me back that shield after i gifted it to you. As far as items go, it holds the most sentimental value to me and I wan't you to keep it symbolizing my trust and my promise to you." He then stood, eyeing the door, then the time. It would be getting dark here soon and while he had the spare room for her to take up residence, he didn't want to imply anything by telling her she was more than welcome to stay the night. So instead he left off with this, "In three days time we will meet up again. Don't do anything to rash in that time. If you need anything, I'm just a PM away okay?"