[PP-F2] <<Let There Be Light>> Fleeing in the Dark (Flints, Endilix)

Raz sat crosslegged at the foot of the cave. He felt uncomfortable. Endilix had given him a bunch of hand-me-down junk and told him to wear it so he didn't die. Raz wasn't worried about it, that was what Endilix was for right? All Raz got was mitigation. But Endilix had been insistent. Raz sighed and plopped back into the dirt as his armor gave a metallic clang against the hard ground. Those two had better not be acting all lovey again. Raz wants to get this done. Maybe if Raz is lucky he'll be able to run away in the dark.... they'd never see him go. A wicked smile formed on Raz's face as he stroked his chin and considered the thought. I hope they don't expect Raz to actually be useful, yet. Or at all really.

Flints rubbed her neck and shoulders lightly, yawning and stretching all along the way to the meeting spot. She knew Endilix would be up early but she couldn't help but wonder if he was still dragging around that stupid thief. Over all she was glad they were still on the floor she occasionally slept on when she didn't sleep in the AB guild hall. Now she couldn't even do that. The guild was done for. Her world seemed to be in a bit of a mess but she tried her best to keep everything together. She shook her head and approached Familiar armor. She smirked and lowered herself a little, her feet pressed lightly Into the dirt as she watched the red headed man prepare to sit. She took this opportunity to strike, quickly she shot foward, pure power shooting throughout her muscles with each step, more and more of it built up until finally she unleashed the power into the force of a tackle. Her arms wrapped tightly around the waist of the man as she giggled and grinned when she landed on him.

"You're still terrible at watching your-" the suddenly realization of her sitting on not Endilix but Raz dawned on her. She froze and didn't get off of the poor mans lap but stayed tensed. In both anger and confusion as she started to blush. It was definitely too early for her.

Endilix walked towards the cave with his hammer on his shoulder. It had been a bit of a trek to reach this cave, and he hoped that Raz had been smart enough to actually pick up the quest. That was, if he was even here at all. What Endilix didn't expect, however, as he came over the ridge, was Raz not only being there, but Flints sitting in his lap. Endilix paused and blinked at the situation, before cocking his head and raising an eyebrow. He put his hammer away on his belt and folded his arms across his chest as he said, "So, uh. Am I interrupting something? I can always come back if you would both prefer to do the quest alone." Endilix tried his best to frown, but he couldn't help the light smile that played across his lips.

Raz had been expecting his companions, but had not been expecting one of his companions to jump on him. He gave a yelp as he was tackled and turned to see the brown haired and brown skinned woman that he remembered taunting him when they had first met. Raz frowned. He still didn't like this woman much, and especially so since she just tackled him. And then as icing on the cake, along came Endilix, the silly knight. "No!" Raz shouted in response to Endilix's assumption, "This is not what it looks like! Raz wouldn't! This woman is..." Raz frowned and pushed Flints off of him. I should hold my tongue. Raz can easily be skewered by this woman. He must get his strength first, and then he can call her names. Raz never continued his sentence. He simply stood and frowned, stewing over what had just happened.

Flints quickly backed off the man at the sound of Endilix's voice. She looked to him and sighed "no no it's not that. I just remembered the first time you had agreed to meeting me again, I tried this. And it scared you. I waned to see if I could do it again but it was the wrong..." Flints stared down at Raz. "Person.." His anger was more than obvious and quickly Flints ignored it. She began to walk off and into the cave. "So let's get this over with.." She let her words trail off. Still kind of confused by everything. She hissed at Endilix s bit for his joking. "If anything I should leave you two to quest together. I'm surprised he hasn't left yet. He's smarter than he lets on. He's probably just waiting until you boost him up enough before he takes off." Her eyes looked at Raz briefly before staring at the cave. For some reason she felt like something was off about him. She didn't want to find out what. "So what are we going to do again?" She muttered. 

Edited by Flints

Endilix gave Raz a frown before pushing past the man to follow after Flints, "Honestly, I'm surprised he's still here too. He friended me and everything. I suppose even for a thief, he has honor. I saved his life, so regardless of anything else he'll probably be around until he can save mine somehow. Or am I wrong, Razum-dar?" Endilix asked back to the thief, before turning back to Flints and putting a hand on her arm, "In any case, I'm sorry. I knew nothing was going on there and it just seemed a bit silly seeing you tangled up with someone you don't like. I suppose that's the curse of all these redheads in SAO." Endilix sighed and patted the woman softly before walking past her into the dark cave, "Provided Raz picked up the quest, the plan is to find and save a little girl in this cave. So if you see a child, that's our target."

Raz frowned at Endilix and Flints both. Who were they to judge Raz? Raz had lived a hard life in SAO. But nobody asked Raz what his life was like or if Raz even had friends or a family or plans. And then Raz remembered that he had none of those things and sighed. "Don't call me by my full username, Endilix. Raz doesn't like it. Feels too formal for Raz." He huffed as he followed along, his armor clinking more than he would have otherwise liked. "Raz picked up the quest, thank you. Raz is not an idiot. He would not have told you to meet him here if he didn't have the quest." Raz fumed as they walked along. Raz could almost feel the smoke coming out of his ears. Raz was an annoying third wheel and if it weren't for his stupid honor, Raz would have left these two to their own devices. Raz cursed lightly and looked around in the dark for said missing child.

Flints watched Endilix with big eyes as he spoke but whispered "I had never seen a red headed person until I joined. This place breeds them.." She hissed playfully knowing all too well not onto her past lover and friend was a red head, but so was his twin. And her husband. And now, this new man. It was a confusing situation indeed. Maybe Flints did have a type? She didn't dare ponder the thought as she played with her ring following the two. Raz's fustration still seemed to control his words and she preferred not to bother him. The last thing she needed was to become orange for no reason. If anything he would die from trying to hurt her, from her thorns. She giggled and cocked her head slightly. "A...Child..? I haven't seen one of those in ages. Unless you count this one. How old are you anyways?" Raz was a tall man but something about him made him seem young, at least younger than Flints. She realized she was doing that thing she said she wouldn't do. She was butting in and trying to find out more about this man. This was a no no. Flints shook her head and let herself fall behind more, not excited to find the kid. It striked her to ask another question to Endilix. "Who do you think wouldn't be more likely to have kids. you or Emerath? Oh...does he know about Emerath?" Flints pointed to Raz. 

Endilix watched Flints a bit curiously as they walked along, and as she fell behind, he turned around and walked backwards through the cave, occasionally looking over his shoulder to make sure he didn't run into a wall or trip over a rock. "I guess redheads just want to play video games?" Endilix shrugged, giving Flints a playful smile. "To answer your question, Emerath would most certainly be the one to have kids first, provided he could actually do something and find a girlfriend." Endilix chuckled, "But to do that, he'd have to leave his shop. And no, he doesn't know about Emerath yet. I'm pretty sure I'd have to drag Raz over there and getting him to even take a quest was a challenge." Endilix shrugged and looked over Flints. She seemed on edge, and Endilix couldn't tell why, but decided not to pry.

Raz didn't like the way that Flints talked about him as if he weren't there. The least the woman could do was actually talk to Raz. All her passive nature made the man want to do was ignore her. But Raz answered anyway, "Raz is 17 years old. Raz was 16 when he started this forsaken game. By the time Raz finishes he'll probably be 20 years old." Raz shrugged at this thought though. So long as his body could handle it in the real world, Raz didn't care. Raz just wanted to get away from these two. Or something. Or something would probably be better, seeing as these two would be keeping him alive for now. And leveling him up. The more Raz thought about it, the more he thought that they might not be so bad. They hadn't killed him yet.

But then Raz saw a couple of pairs of red beady eyes floating in the air behind Endilix. Then a screech, and Raz blinked. "Endilix! Behind you!"

*** Combat Begin ***

Hide contents

Monster Details:

• Bats!
    • 2x Giant Bats
      • HP: 50
      • DMG: 12

Turn Order:

• Flints
  • Endilix
  • Razum-dar
  • Giant Bats

Combat Roll:

• N/A

Combat Results:

• Flints:
    • HP: 100/100
    • EN: 25/25
  • Endilix:
    • HP: 52/52
    • EN: 13/13
  • Razum-dar:
    • HP: 8/8
    • EN: 2/2
  • Giant Bat 1: 50/50
  • Giant Bat 2: 50/50

ID: 56632

BD: 6 (success) 

CD: 5 (no rec) 

SwordArt Acctivated: Primal Burst (1x1)

(6+4)x(1x1) = 10 AoE Dmg to Bats!

Flints watched from afar, slowly she slunk further and further back listening to Raz speak. "Wow..16...you're just experiencing life and you're stuck in here.." Flints whispered more to herself than actually speaking to him. She eyed the boy. He certainly looked older than he was. She wondered if being surrounded by red-headed men was a bad thing or not. Probably not. 

Razum-dar's sudden shout to Endilix was enough to cause flints to jump into action. She quickly equipped her claws off of her back and charged passed Raz then Endilix. She dug both hands into the bats that had swooped low to catch Endilix off guard and grinned at them. "Right on time!" She shouted as she smacked them together and leaped into the air, thrusting her hands down to slam the beasts into the cavren floor. 

Combat Results:

• Flints:
    • EN: 25/25 -2 23/25
    • H: 1
  • Endilix:
  • Razum-dar:
  • Giant Bat 1: 50/50 ~> 40/50
  • Giant Bat 2: 50/50 ~> 40/50

Endilix hadn't been looking behind him as much since the cave seemed to be fairly static for a quest cave, as Endilix may have otherwise expected, and so obstacles weren't all that important. But of course, when Endilix stopped paying attention was when something he needed to pay attention to appeared. Endilix was a bit startled as he watched Raz shout and point behind him, and in a flash Endilix whirled around, readying his hammer and shield. Shortly after, Flints rushed past him, and down the bats went in a flurry of metal, as Endilix watched their health drop. He smiled, before thumping his chestplate and giving a roar to the enemies, indicating that he was the target they wanted, and both bats screeched in response.

*** Combat Results ***

Hide contents

Monster Details:

• Bats!
    • 2x Giant Bats

Turn Order:

• Flints - Hate: 1
  • Endilix - Hate: 0 -> 3
  • Razum-dar - Hate: 0
  • Giant Bats

Combat Roll:

• N/A

Combat Results:

• Flints:
    • EN: 23/25
  • Endilix:
    • Endilix Activated Howl! +3 Hate to all Enemies
  • Razum-dar:
  • Giant Bat 1: 50/50
  • Giant Bat 2: 50/50

Raz was a bit clumsy as Flints and Endilix rushed into combat. He wasn't exactly all that good at combat, which is why he still hadn't leveled up after all this time. He slid his scimitar from its sheathe, and took a deep breath. Raz is not cut out for this. Raz is a thief, not a warrior. He huffed, but his sword began to glow a bright golden yellow before Raz was carried forward, slicing across the two bats and causing a direct hit. Raz was a bit stunned as he took a step back and looked back to the Endilix with wide eyes. "Did Raz just....?" he asked the armored man, before looking back to the bats, who bumped into each other and fluttered around each other in the confusion of the heavy response and noise they just suffered through.

*** Combat Results ***

Hide contents

Monster Details:

• Bats!
    • 2x Giant Bats

Turn Order:

• Flints - Hate: 1
  • Endilix - Hate: 3
  • Razum-dar - Hate: 0 -> 1
  • Giant Bats

Combat Roll:

• ID: 56643
    • BD: 9
    • CD: 7
    • LD: 5
    • MD: 3

Combat Results:

• Flints:
    • EN: 23/25
  • Endilix:
  • Razum-dar:
    • EN: 2/2 -> 0/2
    • Critical Hit!
      • Sword Art Activated - Fell Crescent - 1x1 AoE - 2 EN
        • 2 DMG + 1 DMG Crit = 3 DMG to Giant Bat 1-2
          • Giant Bat 1 HP: 40 -> 37
          • Giant Bat 2 HP: 40 -> 37
  • Giant Bat 1: 40/50 -> 37/50
    • Miss!
  • Giant Bat 2: 40/50 -> 37/50
    • Miss!
Edited by Razum-dar

ID: 56645

BD: 5 (+3 Acc) -1 =7 (Success)

CD: 1 (No Recovery)

SwordArt Activated: Mortal Strike (2x2)

(6+4)x(2x2) = 40 Dmg 

Flints watched the bats struggled to keep themselves in the sky from the onslaughts of attacks from the group. Thankfully they were able to land decent blows . Raz being the luckiest as he got a critical hit. She smiled and cheered him on. "Good job Raz!" Quickly she shot back at one of the bats, clipping its wing and knocking it from the sky. With one hand she pinned the bat and with the other she begin to strike it in the heart repeatedly until it burst into pixels. She tensed and readied herself to deal another round of hits if needed. Flints was extreamly impressed and surprised by Raz. Whether or not she would admit that was another story. 

Combat Results:

• Flints:
    • EN: 23/25 ~> 19/25
    • H: 2
  • Endilix:
    • H: 3
  • Razum-dar:
    • EN: 0/2
    • H: 1
  • Giant Bat 1: 37/50 -40 DEAD
  • Giant Bat 2: 37/50

Endilix grinned at his little party. As dysfunctional as they may be on the outside, they were able to cooperate where it really mattered, and that was in combat. Seeing the lone little bat flutter around, Endilix thought he'd keep it confused if he could by giving another guttural roar at the large beast, as it fluttered around aimlessly, confused by the death of its friend. It screeched loudly and flew around Flints, trying to dodge the sharp metal claws and trying to keep itself focused on its true target. Endilix simply grinned and kept his shield at the ready.

*** Combat Results ***

Hide contents

Monster Details:

• Bats!
    • 2x Giant Bats

Turn Order:

• Flints - Hate: 2
  • Endilix - Hate: 3 -> 6
  • Razum-dar - Hate: 2
  • Giant Bats

Combat Roll:

• ID: 56650
    • BD: 4
    • CD: 10
    • LD: 10
    • MD: 4

Combat Results:

• Flints:
    • EN: 20/25
  • Endilix:
    • Endilix Activates Howl! +3 Hate to all Enemies
  • Razum-dar:
  • Giant Bat 1: 0/50 Dead!
  • Giant Bat 2: 37/50
Edited by Endilix

Raz stood next to Endilix and watched as the vicious woman tore into one of the bats, mercilessly beating it until it was the all to familiar set of pixels floating through the air. Raz stared a bit mystified as the lone little bat remaining flapped around aimlessly, and was even more mystified by the fact that before brutally destroying the bat, Flints had given Raz a compliment. Raz blinked in the darkness, before he shook his head and focused himself, readying his sword, the golden glow returning to it in the darkness. Raz gave a battle cry as he leapt forward and slashed into the bat for a clean cut. It screeched and flapped around Raz's head, and made a very poor swipe at Endilix with its claws.

*** Combat Results ***

Hide contents

Monster Details:

• Bats!
    • 2x Giant Bats

Turn Order:

• Flints - Hate: 2
  • Endilix - Hate: 6
  • Razum-dar - Hate: 2 -> 3
  • Giant Bats

Combat Roll:

• ID: 55657
    • BD: 8 (-1 from Dark Environment = 7)
    • CD: 10
    • LD: 3
    • MD: 3

Combat Results:

• Flints:
    • EN: 20/25
  • Endilix:
  • Razum-dar:
    • EN Regen: 0 -> 1
    • Hit!
      • Sword Art Activated - Reaver - 1x1 - 1 EN
        • 2 DMG to Giant Bat 2
          • Giant Bat 2 HP: 37 -> 35
          • EN: 1 -> 0
  • Giant Bat 2: 37/50 -> 35/50
    • Miss!
Edited by Razum-dar

ID: 56661

BD: 6 (+3) -1

CD: 10 (+1 Rec)

SwordArt Activated: Flesh Rend (3x1) 

(6+4)x(3x1)= 30 Dmg 

Flints decided to hold back some and let Raz have a better chance of killing he bat, she watched as it wondered around endlessly until she swatted it out of the sky and gave it a quick stab before throwing it back up at the cave ceiling. She showed some self control for once and hoped maybe Endilix didn't catch wind of her being nice to someone for once. Yuck. She instantly regretted her gesture and walked behind Endilix. Although she wasn't all too worried about actually taking damage in this quest.  

Combat Results:

• Flints:
    • EN: 19/25 (+1Rec)
    • H: 3
  • Endilix:
    • H: 6
  • Razum-dar:
    • H: 2
  • Giant Bat 1:DEAD
  • Giant Bat 2: 35/50 -30 5/50

Endilix watched as Flints brought the bat down to a sliver of its health. He raised an eyebrow as he swatted aimlessly at the bat flapping around his head after it had recovered from the attack. She didn't kill it. Perhaps she has a soft spot for Raz and is trying to have him finish it? Endilix chuckled and shook his head, swatting at the bat some more as it flapped around. Endilix could hardly see it, and once he caught the gist of what Flints was doing he turned and gave her a wink, before readying his shield once more.

*** Combat Results ***

Hide contents

Monster Details:

• Bats!
    • 2x Giant Bats

Turn Order:

• Flints - Hate: 3
  • Razum-dar - Hate: 3
  • Giant Bats

Combat Roll:

• ID: 56667
    • BD: 5 (-1 from Dark Environment = 4)
    • CD: 4
    • LD: 7
    • MD: 4

Combat Results:

• Flints:
    • EN: 19/25
  • Endilix:
    • EN: 13/13 -> 11/13
    • Miss! - EN 2
      • EN: 13 -> 11
  • Razum-dar:
  • Giant Bat 2: 5/50
Edited by Endilix

Raz looked to both Flints and Endilix, and after watching the woman decimate the first bat, he was a little confused as to why the second one didn't just explode on impact. Raz frowned, and then as he saw the woman hide behind Endilix once again, his face grew hot as he narrowed his eyes. Is she giving Raz a pity kill? Raz doesn't need her pity! And with that Raz went forward at the bat, but it seemed to have gotten its bearings back now that Endilix had finished shouting at it. The bat clawed Endilix hard in the chest and Raz swung his sword aimlessly and missed. Raz cursed himself and his face just grew even more red at his sudden failure.

*** Combat Results ***

Hide contents

Monster Details:

• Bats!
    • 2x Giant Bats

Turn Order:

• Flints - Hate: 3
  • Razum-dar - Hate: 3
  • Giant Bats

Combat Roll:

• ID: 56672
    • BD: 1
    • CD: 5
    • LD: 1
    • MD: 9

Combat Results:

• Flints:
    • EN: 19/25
  • Endilix:
    • HP: 52/52 -> 51/52
    • EN: 11/13
  • Razum-dar:
    • EN Regen: 0 -> 1
    • Critical Miss! - EN 2
      • EN: 1 -> 0
  • Giant Bat 2: 5/50
    • Critical Hit!
      • 12 DMG + 1 Crit DMG = 13 DMG to Endilix - 35 MIT = 1 DMG (Minimum)
        • Endilix HP: 52 -> 51
Edited by Razum-dar

ID: 56676

BD: 9 (Critical!) +1 Dmg

CD: 10

LD: 16

SwordArt Activated: Organ Pierce (1x2) -4Ep

(6+4+1)x(1x2)= 22Dmg

Flints watched as the two moved in on the bat she had left struggling, Endilix's wink made her blush bright red, she began flailing her arms in a crossing manor to signal "nope! No way!" To Endilix, but her nervous, quick twitching didn't really help her any. She watched on, in a way rooting for Raz. Still not completely sure why she wanted this stupid kid to actually hit. If anything she should have just powered through it and never give him a chance like she does with everyone else. Either way he ended up missing so she quickly shot foward in the dark, digging her nails deep into the creature before flinging it off Into the darkness and have it burst into pixels against something in the distance. Flints couldn't help but realize she was still blushing and quickly walked ahead of the two. "So let's..go find that kid.." 

Combat Results:

• Flints:
    • EN: 17/25 (+1Rec)
    • H: 4
  • Endilix:
    • EN: 11/13
    • H: 6
  • Razum-dar: