Concerned Citizen's Request

Description: A message is seen plastered on a few random boards and walls on various floors, the writing not being Shirien's at all but that of someone living in Horunka Village speaking about Shirien.

"Dear Adventurer's, it has come to my attention that there is a player on the first floor who is not progressing but could be. I would like for somebody to give him a push in the right direction. He spends his days gathering, eating, and sleeping but little else. However, there have been contained incidents where I believe he shows potential. When threatened he sneaks away in an instant and can scale trees relatively easily. Atop that he has shown considerable reflexes and balance, at night he will travel across the roofs of houses with barely a sound. His combat skills themselves may not be very... present, but I think with time and motivation he could be made into a decent player. Please, get him out of the first floor or at least on the path to actually making a proper living."

The message is followed by a description of the player, from his brown hair and eyes, to the hooded shirt he wears and the rusted dagger he keeps at his hip. it also mentions his usual route through Horunka Village.

Fulfillment requirements: Convince the new player (Shirien) to become a true adventurer. Bribery, blackmail, seduction, all methods are permitted.

Aid Allowed: Not recommended but not disallowed - Too much attention might make him slip into his shell so to speak..

Rewards:The knowledge you helped add someone to the fight for Aincrad.

Repeatable:No

Glancing through the boards with papers attached, a new one would catch Macradon's eyes. This was quite the peculiar one as it wasn't really a quest, but rather a request for something done without no real reward other than being a nice person. He smiled and would skim through it roughly and get a route that would show him where he should start to find this person who needs a push, towards a right path and not over the castle. "Well, gotta go look for this ... person" he said and would walk towards the route that was stated on the paper. Macradon was on a day off from his blacksmith shop so he had a lot of time while the guild didn't need his attention either. Clad in his guild attire armor, Macradon wandered through the 1st floor as he always did when out on grocery shopping, but this time he had another errand. He was wearing his usual demi-greaves, vambraces, halfplate, pouldron and sallet helmet as well as having his sword strapped to his back. It wasn't safe going alone without any weapons anymore, the unofficial Laughing Coffin were loose and they seemed to be wandering through everywhere.

@Oikawa I mean no offense when I say that is precisely what has happened. I made a request in my post with set conditions and a little backstory behind it. Macradon roleplayed his taking of the request.

There is a thread with me and Macradon at the moment in the beginner floors continuing where his response left off, but I do apologize if it appeared like I was going to RP here.

Edited by Shirien