[F2-PP] Where's the Raid?! <<Long Live The Queen>> (hydra)

With a smile, Nikodemus slouched his shoulder and then pushed Hydra's hand back toward him. "You use it. I have a potion. I cant have you dieing out here with me. I wouldn't forgive myself." With that, Nikodemus sat down and took a small vial from a pouch at his hip. Popping the glass stopped from it and tipping it back, he drank the ruby liquid within in one swallow. Placing the empty vial and stopper in his pouch, Nikodemus smiled as he felt the potion work it's magic and his health began to rise. After a moment, Nikodemus was back at full health and smiled at Hydra. "Please use that. I fear the Queen may be coming out of that hive any moment now. And from the sounds of it, she may have a <<Wind Wasp>> or two with her." Readying his axe and shield, Nikodemus stood before the hive and awaited the <<Wind Wasp Queen>> to come forth.

1/2 posts til Queen spawns.

-1 Uncommon Tier 1 Health Potions: Heals 20 HP. Takes one post to use/gain effect.

[0] Nikodemus: Lvl: 7 | 28/28 HP | Energy: 4/7 | MIT: 30 (3+9+18) | Thorns: 14 (7+7) | DMG 4 (1+1+2)

[0] Hydra: 76/76 HP | 2/19 Energy | MIT 18 | DMG 7 | 3 EVA | 9 RGN | 8 Bleed

Hydra chuckled a little, he was glad to see someone show care. "Don't worry about that, I've trained enough to survive this floor at least." He winced at the thought of being stung again, it was the most painful experience of his life but he hadn't taken much damage at all from it. "If they're that bad I wonder what the queen be will be like..." He shook his head at the thought. Noticing some leaves the brunette went to pick them up and wrap them around the areas he had been stung. "At least they weren't spiders" he mumbled to himself quietly. 

Smiling softly, Nikodemus prepared himself for the <<Wind Wasp Queen> to spawn. With his axe in hand and shield attached to his other arm, he prepares to strike the moment the <<Wind Wasp Queen>> spawns. As the moments ticked by, the sounds of snapping and ripping rang out from the hive and seams began to form on the sides of the hive. "Well, Here she comes! Keep behind me. I'll aggro her and take all the hate!" With that, the hive split and 2 <<Wind Wasps>> emerged, followed by a large <<Wind Wasp Queen>>.

ID# 57951 results:

Battle: 1 Miss.

Craft: 5

Loot: 7

MOB: 7 <Thorns> Procs.

<Thorns> 14 to Queen, 12 to <<Wind Wasps>>

Mob 12 + 12 + 12 = 36 - 30 = 6

[1] Nikodemus: Lvl: 7 | 22/28 HP | Energy: 3/7 | MIT: 30 (3+9+18) | Thorns: 14 (7+7) | DMG 4 (1+1+2)

[0] Hydra: 76/76 HP | 2/19 Energy | MIT 18 | DMG 7 | 3 EVA | 9 RGN | 8 Bleed

<<The Wasp Queen>> HP: 36/50 | 12 DMG

<<Wind Wasp>> 10/10HP | 12 DMG | 2 MIT DED

<<Wind Wasp>> 10/10HP | 12 DMG | 2 MIT DED

Edited by Nikodemus_Blackwood

(OOC: When you roll for the mob whatever score it gets next turn on the mob die will be aimed at me because I've generated the highest hate, due to landing a hit. So if the mob gets a 10, it will be 1 damage to me due to (12+2-18=1 DMG) Also I think you accidentally only subtracted 4 hp of the queen wasp instead of 14 from your thorns, you may want to go back and edit it :D When you apply the mobs roll make sure to -3 of it due to my evasion, it will only hit me on a 9 or 10)

"Don't worry about me." Hydra scratched the back of his head, he could easily absorb hits, he was equipped in perfect armor after all. Seeing Nikodemus miss meant he couldn't watch idly, Hydra rushed in and placed three strikes at the wasps gigantic body, cutting through it like it was butter. The wasp let out a screech and then focused all of its attention onto Hydra, raising its stinger in the air it lunged forward. The brunette readied himself, he would take the blow then Nikodemus could rush in and try to hit it with his axe, at least that was the plan.

ID# 57968 results:

Battle: 7 (hit)

SA: Triple Barrage (7x3=21 DMG)

[0] Nikodemus: Lvl: 7 | 22/28 HP | Energy: 3/7 | MIT: 30 (3+9+18) | Thorns: 14 (7+7) | DMG 4 (1+1+2)

[1] Hydra: 76/76 HP | 1/19 Energy | MIT 18 | DMG 7 | 3 EVA | 9 RGN | 8 Bleed

<<The Wasp Queen>> HP: 15/50 | 12 DMG (-21 HP)

<<Wind Wasp>> 10/10HP | 12 DMG | 2 MIT

Edited by Hydra

((OOC: Got it, and I altered the dmg from my last post to be proper.))

As the <<Wind Wasp Queen>> came in at Hydra, Nikodemus activated his Sword Art <Swinging Arc>. The blade of his axe began to glow a deep emerald green as he charged forward. With a howl of rage, Nikodemus brought his axe up over his head and then down, slicing a deep furrow through the creatures body. As his axe blade split through the beasts body, it's bottom half fell limply a few feet behind Hydra, and the top half fell just before him. With a grunt, Nikodemus ripped the large axe blade from the patch of earth it had embedded itself into.

Looking at the <<Wind Wasp Queen>>, Nikodemus kicked it with a grunt. "Filthy vermin. If I never see one of these things for as long as I live I shall be glad! Are you ok my friend?" Smiling softly, Nikodemus looked about and watched the <<Wind Wasp Queen>> break into multiple pixels, leaving behind an item. Reaching down, Nikodemus picked up the item and smiled. "Well, atleast this thing is dealt with and we aren't left too empty handed."

ID# 58151 results:

Battle: 5 + 1 = 6 hit

Craft: 5

Loot: 17

MOB: 8 Miss

Sword Art:  Swinging Arc - 2x2 - (4 Energy)

My DMG: 4 x 2 x 2 = 16 DMG

[0] Nikodemus: Lvl: 7 | 22/28 HP | Energy: 0/7 | MIT: 30 (3+9+18) | Thorns: 14 (7+7) | DMG 4 (1+1+2)

[1] Hydra: 76/76 HP | 1/19 Energy | MIT 18 | DMG 7 | 3 EVA | 9 RGN | 8 Bleed

<<The Wasp Queen>> HP: 0/50 | 12 DMG  Dropped <Matriarchs Stinger>

Edited by Nikodemus_Blackwood

As the Giant Wasp flew towards him, Hydra's enchanted item activated. Sending out a dazzling light, the wasp narrowly missed him before a giant axe came crashing down on its body. The insect let out a screech and dissipated into crystals. Hydra looked at Nikodemus, "Nice work!" He chuckled. "Oh and yeah im all good." The pair had managed to clear a decent number of these creatures, not to mention wiping out one of the field boss versions. Smiling to himself Hydra picked up his weapon and gave it a last good cleaning, then turned to walk back home. "Oh wait I nearly forgot..." Opening up his interface he sent a friend request to Nikodemus, before finally bidding him farewell.

"And to you to my friend. Glad to see we both made it through this." Accepting the request, Nikodemus bid farewell to the young spearman before he himself headed back towards the Urbus. Entering the safezone, Nikodemus smiled and stretched himself out along a bench to relax for a time. Whistling a tune to himself, he watched the clouds run through the sky. Counting them out and naming shapes and such he kept his mind busy. After the sun had begun to fall, Nikodemus stood and went to the teleport gate. Speaking clearly the words "Teleport: Nimbus" Nikodemus was enveloped in a bright white light and then found himself in the grey stoned city. Returning to his shop, he entered and then began to examine the item he had gotten from the field boss.

Thread Complete:

+1 Matriarch's Stinger to Nikodemus for first completion

4 SP to both players if first completion

+200 Col to both players for 21+ post.