[PP-F6] Deforestation

OOC: @Mack i need you to finish them. I dont have the energy to waste if we want to take down the boss quickly.

A slight chuckle escaped the lips of Lawfer, as Mack had finished his little wager. He knew that it would be best not to take the wager so he said nothing in response. As the prediction that Mack stated came to fruition. he just looked at the ginger haired man, then looked back up at his energy bar which was two thirds empty. "Well Mack, I could waste my last bit of energy and plow through those mobs, but I know you have a deeper energy pool. You mind finishing them off?" the Dragoon asked as he placed the strap of his spear over his shoulder. "Dont worry about it Hirru. You're our scout so I dont expect you to be able to topple these mammoths." He commented as he watched the two elephants stomp around a bit. 

Edited by Lawfer

OOC: He's got it sorted. +1 EN, out of combat.

Mack shrugged his broad shoulders at the suggestion Lawfer made about going to help Hirru who was in the process of being treated like a human pinata by the two remaining elephants. "He's doing alright for now," the Vice Commander rumbled, lacing his fingers together and cracking all of his knuckles in one swift movement. "If Hirru starts to get into trouble, we can always jump in and help him. But, if we always kill everything for him then he will never learn to defend himself and his leveling up will be slowed. The object is to get as many Knights onto the front lines as possible With numbers comes influence, with influence comes power, and with power comes the ability to dictate how the rest of the game will be handled."

Pushing himself off of the tree trunk and gathering himself from the air time that he had endured, the hunter prepared himself for the next bout in the fight.  The elephants, their attention still towards the hunter, lumbered closer to him with loud, thunderous sounds coming from them.  Repeating his position from before, his Solace glowed emerald one more time.  He flashed forward into the nearest elephant, which was the second one to attack him the first time.  Howling Octave activated and attacked the elephant eight times before becoming victim to its trunk again.  Being flung into the tusks of the other elephant, the hunter was impaled by them before they both succumbed to the thorns of Fury.

Through thousands of shards, the hunter looked to his team while several orange gashes, wounds, and a large hole covered him.  He took a quick breath before giving a thumbs up and a smirk to them.

"I got it.."

ID: 61172
BD: 8(+2), Hit
MD: 8 , Hit
LD: 17(+3), +2 Mats (Non-combat rules)

[10 / 10 Mobs slain]
[0 / 1 Boss slain]

Hirru: 88/112 HP (30-25= 5x2= -10 hp) // 6/28 EN (+1 en , -8 en) [Sword Art: Howling Octave = 8x8 = 64-30 = 34 dmg]
Elephant 9: 0/60 (Mit. 30) [Thorns -14 hp]
Elephant 10: 0/60 [Thorns - 14 hp]

Edited by Hirru

"Good work Hirru!" Lawfer commented as he heard a the sound of a tremendously large bast making its way out of the cave they had just found. "I guess the Byakko's territory had been taken over by these guys right after we slayed it..." Grasping his Highwind firmly, he activated Charge to close the distance on the flaming mammoth that had thundered in on the party. Once within range, Lawfer initiated <Dimension Stampede> and with five strikes he managed to drop the sub-dungeons bosses health down to by a little more than a third. In response the Mammoth king lashed out with its massive flame engulfed tusks, that chipped a little HP away from the dragoon. "OK vice Commander... Go for it!"

ID: 61326
BD: 9+3= 12 +1Crit DMG
MD: 8 
SA Used: Dimension Stampede -10 EN l 12+3+1= 16*10 = 160 DMG

Lawfer: 139/140  l 2/35 EN (-10/+1) l 57 MIT - 42= -1DMG
Mack:
Hirru:

Flame Mammoth King: 200/360  l 42 DMG 

Edited by Lawfer

OOC: Ok @Hirru, kill it.

ID: 61348
BD: 6+1=7
SA Used: Explode Catapult

Lawfer: 139/140  l 2/35 EN (-10/+1) l 57 MIT - 42= -1DMG
Mack: 219/219 15/46 4x3x15=180 DMG
Hirru:

Flame Mammoth King: 20/360  l 42 DMG 

"Got it," Mack rumbled, exploding into motion and charging across the short distance that separated him from... whatever the new and enormous beast was. Shrugging his shoulders, Mack clicked in his highest damage single target Sword Skill, Explode Catapult, and slammed several concussive attacks into the beast. By the time he was finished he had reduced its health from around the halfway point all the way down to a mere twenty points. Well into the red zone. "Alright Hirru, you found it... now kill it."

"Alright!"

The hunter responded as a crimson glow encompassed his sword.  Not even a second later, he shot forwards using the momentum from the sword art that let one travel twice the distance of his sword reach, Vorpal Strike.  It only took that one strike to finish off the burning version of those creatures, and before the his art was finished, the sub boss was defeated.  With a final act, the Mammoth King fell onto the den before erupting into shards of light.  In its place were several parts for material bases, and a chest.  The chest, when inspected, carried quite a bit of col.

"Well, looks like we got what we wanted."

He turned to his vice commander and their financial officer before leaving.

"I best be off.  I need to see a certain someone about my arsenal."

( @Mack End it! )

Spoiler

ID: 61387
BD: 9+2=11
SA Used: Vorpal Strike (1x5x9= 45 DMG)
LD: 9+3= 12 (12+6)70 = 1260 Col

Lawfer: 139/140  l 2/35 EN 
Mack: 219/219 15/46 
Hirru: 88/112 | 2/28 (+1/-5) 

Flame Mammoth King: 0/360  l 42 DMG

Edited by Hirru