[PP-F2] «Breaking the Unbreakable» Caught Between A Rock And A Hard Place [Completed]

The wanderer glared at the floating sword. This needs to end now. He tightly gripped Bakuzan then rushed the sword. With one horizontal swing, he cuts right though the floating blade. The pieces of the floating sword, fell to the ground, then broke into dozens of pixels. The wanderer stood there above where the fallen pieces were, victorious. 

As he looked over, Takao looks like he's just about done with another group of mobs. "How many more do we need. I got... one." Although it wasn't much, the wanderer felt proud on his one kill.

ID# 60007 results: Battle: 9 Loot: 6 (4+2)
[Level 7] [HP (26/28)] [Energy (5/7)] [DMG 5+2] [ACC 3] [EVA 2] [MIT 9+18]
   [DMG 5 + Potion 2 + Crit 1] = DMG 8 - MIT 5 = DMG 3

ID# 60007 results: MOB: 3 (5-2)
[Animated Rusted Greatsword] [HP (0/20)] [DMG 20] [MIT 5] DEAD
   Missed
   -3 HP

Edited by Rain

ID: 60056
BD: 6 + 3(ACC)
LD: 13 (3 + 5(S&D) + 3(HoM) + 2(Vitamins)
( +4 Materials | +2640 Col )

Takao: 249/249 (8/61) (+1/-14)
Sword Art: Lightning Fall
Damage: 13(base) + 5(charge) + 6(alcoholic) + 1(critical) * 7(SA) = 175 DMG

Animated Heavy Armour 13 | 0/132 (Mit. 33) [168-33=135 DMG]
Animated Heavy Armour 14 | 0/132 (Mit. 33) [168-33=135 DMG]
Animated Heavy Armour 15 | 0/132 (Mit. 33) [168-33=135 DMG]
Animated Heavy Armour 16 | 0/132 (Mit. 33) [168-33=135 DMG]

0/15 Remaining

As Rain's battle came to an end, so too did Takao's. One last group of animated sets of heavy armour had wandered closer and subsequently been destroyed as a result, leaving the halls empty and quiet. A long inhale followed by a brief exhale staved off the silence for a moment as Takao adjusted to the fatigue of overusing sword arts. Continued use of area-of-effect sword skills were quick to exhaust him, yet the energy drain only crept up in increments. It didn't quite feel natural yet, despite how often it came to pass.

"That was the last of 'em, I think." Takao said as he hefted his sword from the ground. With the remnants of his energy, he wasn't out of the fight just yet, but the boss would be an uncomfortable bout with so little to expend. Gesturing with his offhand, Takao continued forward a ways, guided by the combination of his reveal and detect skills. After the short walk, the two would stumble upon a large set of doors. Not quite to the same scale as a boss raid, but disconcertingly close. "I've got enough energy left that I can just pop a consumable instead of waiting around for it to regenerate naturally. I should be able to kill it in one hit, if I manage."

Total Rewards
24 Materials
13780 Col

Edited by Takao

The wanderer followed Takao to the end of the hallways where a large door stood. He glared at the large door that stood before him. It was intimidating, but he had no plans on backing down. He slowly unsheathes Bakuzan, then looks back at Takao. "So uh... lead the way?" His face looked that of doubt. As he stared at Takao, he notices that the Takao looked somewhat winded. He's never seen him like this. "We could rest for a little bit if you need to rest. You spammed you sword arts like crazy back there." The wanderer sheathes his blade, almost as if getting ready to rest already.

Edited by Rain

By the time the doors stood before them, Takao was already delving into the menus. With a swift motion of his left hand, familiar chimes rang out and a transparent window appeared to his front. With a bit of practiced grace, Takao procured an item from his inventory. It was a flask of some unidentified liquid, which he easily downed in a single go. As the flask was emptied, he crushed it in his hand, resulting in it bursting into the familiar polygons that marked the complete reduction of durability. In the moments that followed, Takao also took the opportunity to unequip his sword, which disappeared from his back in a blue light, and replace it with a dagger which appeared in a similar blue light across his lower back. "I'm fine. Good enough for the boss, anyway."

- -

Energy: 18 (+1, +9)

Energy Drink consumed.

Inundator unequipped.
Serpent's Bite equipped.

The wanderer glared back at the large door. He slowly unsheathes his blade. The scabbard in his left hand, and Bakuzan in his right. "Alright, you look about ready. Let's go?" The wanderer touched the door. He slightly gave it a slight push, but nothing happened. He pushed it again, but this time, he put his weight into it. As he pushed it open, he trips into the room. As he lied on the ground, torches began to light up the room with a giant black armor standing before him. This armor didn't look like the rest of the armors that Takao dealt with. It was much larger and it's design was way more intricate. A large sword stood before it with it's gauntlets resting at the pommel. The wanderer's eye's grew wide open. It's presence was overwhelming.

ID# 60100 results: Battle: 1

OOC:Idk what the stats should be and lucky me, I got a crit fail. :p You post for the boss. :3

Edited by Rain

ID: 60103
BD: 8 + 3(ACC)
MD: 2

Takao: 249/249 (3/61) (+1/-16)
Sword Art: Eternal Cyclone
Damage: 13(base) + 5(charge) + 6(alcoholic) * 16(SA) = 384 DMG

Aged Dragonrider | 0/350 ( -384HP )

Takao watched as Rain opted to be the one to open the door, and said nothing as he struggled to push them open. He reached back and pulled the dagger free of its scabbard on his lower back, and idly spin the weapon into a more comfortable gripping position. When the doors were finally opened and the beast lurking within revealed, Takao's face remained deadpan. With enough repetition, patterns could be found in even the most erratic of routines. Dungeons differed so largely on the surface that it was easy to overlook what they were on the core. Simple algorithms that dictated the pace of their completion. The boss was nothing more to him than a decorated cluster of binary and vaguely menacing looking pixels.

"You look surprised." Takao commented as he walked around Rain's tripped form, his glove-clad hand gripping down tight on the dagger. "Don't worry 'bout this one, I got it." He said in monotone whilst walking toward the armour, which shifted and spurred into motion. It gripped its massive sword and hoisted it upward, preparing to strike. As the sword came sweeping down across the ground toward him, Takao tensed his legs and leapt forward. He dropped his shoulder and rolled into a tumble, avoiding the sword entirely. He recovered and landed back on his feet, the dagger in his hand glowing bright red. In the instant that followed, Takao slashed into the armour a total of four times, the sheer power of the sword art cleaving through the metal as if it were paper. Each skillful cut reduced the monster's health in massive chunks until nothing remained, and the large set of armour burst into pixels.

"Alright, that's that." Takao said as he sheathed the dagger and turned back to Rain. "Let's bounce."

Thread Rewards

24 Materials
13780 Col (Monsters)
400 Col
1SP

Dungeon Rewards

3SP
2700 Col = 12(LD) + 10(LD Bonus) + 5(Floor#) * 100)
6 Materials

TOTAL REWARDS

RAIN
15 Materials
8440 Col
5SP

TAKAO
15 Materials
8440 Col
4SP

Edited by Takao