[F1-SP] Time to get started. <<Earning a Living>>

Finally deciding that the crystals were not in the alcove, Eibon left it. the sun was dropping below the horizon and he wanted to get back to the Town of Beginnings. Deciding the items he had were enough, he made his way back through the grasslands towards the safezone. The trip took him less than an hour, most of his time spent searching and finding nothing. As he came into the town, he went to the alchemist's shop and knocked. The old man opened and smiled a toothy smile, then invited him in. Entering, Eibon emptied the items out on the table and gave a small nodded bow. "I was not able to find everything. But I did find these."

The old alchemist nodded his head and smiled again. "Even if you didn't find everything, you found enough. The point of me sending you was to see if you could recognize the items I sent you for. You did well. The wrong things in a potion could mean life or death to the person who drinks it. But you did will and collected the right items you found. I will teach you." With that, the old alchemist took Eibon aside and began to teach him the ways of being an Alchemist.

For a day and a night, they worked until Eibon had a grasp of the knowledge. The old man finally gave his approval and told Eibon he was ready. "Alchemy is not something that is mastered in the blink of an eye. it takes years, lifetimes even, to become a master Alchemist. Practice and hard work yield this, as it does for any other trade or craft. I know you will do fine and become a great Alchemist. Here, take this." Grabbing a small satchel behind the counter, the old man handed it over to Eibon. Within were a book of Alchemical formulas and a mortar and pestle made of stone. Laying wrapped within were the few items Eibon had gathered. With that, the old Alchemist bid Eibon farewell and sent him on his way.

Thread complete:

+2 SP

+4 materials

+400 Col

Awaiting closure and GM loot rolls

Edited by Eibon1307