[PP-F4] Stargazing (Allania)

She'd only been here 1 other time, and that was quite the experience, though only meant for exploration. Dreams of the beautiful scenery presented themselves to Jazmyne during slumber, and she wished immensely to witness the whole town of Floor 4 all over again. So she left that evening, the best time of day to visit the winter wonderland, to make way for her destination from the Floor 1 inn she occupied. Luckily there were telepads so she didn't have to walk very far or for very long at all. The journey throughout Snowfrost Town made not being strong enough to grind and rise in level worth it. At least this excuse gave her time to enjoy the slow, cozy life available even in the fast-paced death game of Sword Art Online.

Content, hands resting inside of her pockets, hunched posture present as she strolled along an unpaved path, Jazmyne had never felt so content with life before, or at least since the game had begun. So far everything had caused a sense of worry though here there wasn't a problem at hand. For now, and this she was okay with. Her heart was set for one place and one place only. Before her a large plain lay, near the edge of town though not quite there, and near Frostbite Lake for the added effect of beauty. Plus, if ice skating ever became a desire then Jazmyne could succumb to it with ease knowing how close the frozen water lay.

Blowing on her hands and rubbing them together, snow quietly crunching with each light step, Jazmyne decided to mimick the pink-haired girl's posture from her first meeting with someone on Floor 4. Plopping down onto her rear end, Jazmyne leaned back and rested her body against thin, propped up arms, hands cold, mind and body honestly not caring about the near freezing temperatures. She had been enjoying herself, really, until a dark figure's shadow appeared among the dim light that nearby lampposts provided. Jazmyne sighed, head on a swivel to find the source of the shadow. People were always such buzz-kills. Once she had her chocolate eyes set on the mystery person's figure, Jazmyne scowled and huffed before asking,

"I can't help you. And, no, you can't sit with me, so go away and bother someone else with your presence. Ugh."

Allania was on the fourth floor this night for no reason other to wander about. She rarely visited this floor, it's icy climate being far too cold for her personally but she continued anyway. Her clothes tug tight around her body, her breath forming a mist in front of her which washed over her face as she walked forwards.

The climate may not be to her favour but Allania had to admit the trim it gave the world was breathtaking at times. Its radiant beauty shining be it in day or dusk, the orange glow of lanterns reflecting off the pristine snow on the slopes of roofs and tents alike. 

On her travels Allania spotted a player sat on the ground, snow around her. The green plumbob above her head glowing a dull green illuminating the air around her slightly. It was a face she had not recognised, but the seated figure intrigued Allania, causing her to stop in her tracks for a moment, casting a shadow upon the girl in front of her. The girl turned around and fixed her eyes upon Allania, scowling and huffing before rudely rebuking Allania. To which Allania could only smile and laugh slightly, "And what's going to stop me?" she said, sticking her tongue out before plopping herself on the ground next to the girl, close enough such that Allania ended up nudging the girl as she sat down. 

Jazmyne had been taken back quite a bit by the stranger's response, dark eyes wide and staring until the brunette felt the other brush against her body. Jumping, immediately her thin brows furrowed, arms crossed, and mouth turned into a frown. It seemed the players of Sword Art Online had a different idea of doing whatever they pleased rather than following her own commands, which of course annoyed the Princess greatly. Blushing in response to how close the stranger sitting next to her happened to be, Jazmyne scooted a few inches away, before groaning loudly to express her annoyance. "I was hoping you'd take a hint." The brunette said, turning her head to avoid eye contact with the other. "I'm not moving and you can't get rid of me, so I would consider beating it." Jazmyne piped up, sounding quite childish as she roughly poked the stranger's closest arm, attempting to prove a point through unknowingly futile attempts. Though she found this person interesting already, Jazmyne wouldn't mention it out of embarrassment, and she certainly wouldn't leave anytime soon if it meant socializing with the pretty blonde.

Allania let out another peal of laughter as the girl mentioned taking a hint and edged away. Allania looked down at where Jazmyne had poked her, and smiled at the child like response that it was, "I had no intention of getting rid of you. You seemed by yourself and interesting. Someone I hadn't met yet so thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Allania" she said, extending out her hand from across her body to the girl beside her, "It's nice to meet you. And if you don't mind me asking..." Allania began, pulling her coat a little closer as a chilled wind cut through the air, slicing to her bone, "What are you doing on this frozen floor. It's way too cold here, but I do have to admit, it does have quite the view" Allania said, looking out over the scenery around them and up at the sky above them. 

Sticking her thick bottom lip out, puffing out chubby cheeks, Jazmyne turned her head away before shrugging as if the words weren't an excuse enough for the blonde to remain next to her. Though of course anyone could get on Jazmyne's good side by complimenting her in any way or form. "Yeah, tell me something I don't know, Allania." She rolled the name off her tongue, attempting to sound serious, turning around once more, not hearing any noise from the blonde, only to meet an outstretched hand. The brunette flipped her hair in an "I don't really wanna do this" mannerism before reluctantly taking the hand into her own. Allania's skin happened to be soft to the touch, and surprisingly warm despite the freezing weather and Jazmyne's own low body temperature. Blushing lightly, bringing the hand that hardly gripped Allania's to her mouth to awkwardly clear her throat, Jazmyne averted her gaze elsewhere before lifting both legs to her chest, wrapping long, thin arms around them.

"Stargazing." The brunette's chocolate eyes rested on the stars among the night sky as she lifted her head back. "In the city I never got to see stars. They're... amazing. Everything about this Floor is. I love it. I would stay here forever if I could." Then returning to a normal position, the teen pointed to the frozen lake across from the two. "Plus, I was kinda gonna try skating. I've seen it on t.v. so I should be able to do it." A twinkle seemed to arise in both of Jazmyne's eyes as she spoke, temper dying down and facial expression relaxing in sync with her body. "I can't even feel the cold... I was wondering why your hand was so warm..." She suddenly became interested in her own two hands, rubbing them together so as to focus on something else rather than Allania.