[PP-F7] When Serpents Fly... <<Case of Wurms>> (With Nikodemus & Hirru)

The hunter watched rather closely as the serpent boss made another pass for them, bearing its fangs at them before lunging at the first one it could take out.  Without a second thought, his guildmate found his bearings and took out the dastardly snake, once and for all.  It screeched in agony before succumbing to the wretched fate that it would have sooner or later met, and burst into thousands of shards of light, that glittered into the sky.  The fight was finally over, and their prize was won.  Seul decided that he did not want the potion that the snake dropped upon death, and threw it towards the hunter.   He grabbed it fast, but it slipped from his fingers for a quick second before being caught in his other hand.  He would sigh in relief before checking the description of the potion through his merchants appraisal.

"Hmm.. Fairly good for the next boss fight.  I'll keep it for now, but we should get going soon.  I don't want to be in this area any more than you do.  Come on, Nikodemus!"

"Right." Alongside the others Seul walked back to town with a look of accomplishment spread across his face. Although there wasn't any actual danger involved taking down the snake didn't seem like such an easy task for some of the other players. He was glad that he was able to contribute so much to the battle and in a way it marked just how strong he had become from his travels throughout all of Aincrad. There was no time to rest though. Next he'd most likely be facing off against one of the other quest bosses and grandmastering his dagger skill. There was still a long road ahead but it was one he felt was worth travelling.

Soon they would arrive at the town and once they did he addressed them both, but only briefly. "Alright, I'm heading off now. See you guys around." With that he went to the local inn to regroup for the next outing. There was no telling what awaited him moving forward, but whatever it was he'd be facing it with everything he had.

REWARDZ

• 4 SP for Everyone!
  • <<Snake Venom>> for Hirru!
  • KoTB's coffer is being sent the 400 Col!