[PP-F7] A Case of Wurms - Quest, KoB

OOC: We're rolling for a mini dungeon on either post 15 or post 20, depending on who joins. First KoB member is welcome to join, given that I can one hit this boss, no worries. I'll tank. @Rain, hop in on this thread and I'll fork over the weapon I made for you.

Mack stood with his arms crossed over his chest, the snowy white cloak with its red emblem softly flapping in gentle breeze that was wafting through the town of Nimbus deep within the heart of one of the mountains that made up the seventh floor of the Aincrad tower. Having recently concluded their venture to slay Byakko on the sixth floor, Mack was now going to lead another group of the Knights through the next of the recently discovered and unlocked quests. With a bit of luck, they would also go tearing through a mini dungeon in the process to pick up some more valuable experience points. All that remained now was to see who might be coming to the party.

In his normal fashion, the wanderer is spotted wandering. Unlike like before, however, the wanderer isn't just randomly wandering. This time, he wandered into the 7th floor for a reason...

The wanderer slowly makes his through town, looking for a specific large red maned man, named Mack. He had contacted him to meet him there. Without any second thoughts the wanderer quickly made his way here. As he got closer to the town center, he quickly spots Mack off in the somewhat distance. From what the wanderer could he looks like he's been waiting for awhile.

"Hey, Vice-Commander. Sorry I'm late. I was... preoccupied." (OOC: Legit was buying and moving stuff to my new place. :3) "Anyways, you wanted to see me? Also, is there anymore room in your next quest conquest?"

• 5 weeks later...

Jogging through the seventh floor Shirosu scanned the streets looking for the hard to miss, gigantically tall redheaded man who would be leading today's quest.  When Shirosu spotted Mack, and the guy standing next to him she waved and with a giant grin picked up the pace until she was standing next to the two men. "Hellooo!" she said with her common, slightly crooked grin,"What in the world are we up against , because, to be honest, this floor and its monsters seem to spell Death to anyone of my level, and i'm not sure i want to die today, so Mack, what's the plan?" all of this was said in a voice that was way too chipper for the tone of the sentence. Turning towards the white haired man whom she'd never met before she offered a hand and said,"HI, I'm Shirosu"  she was fascinated by his hair, as her own reflected the same color, cool.