[Complete] [PP-F11] Squashing some Antmen (Takao)(Calrex)

After visiting the town of Taft for a minor guild meeting, the now Chief of Finances, Lawfer strolled about the quaint little settlement. It had been sometime since he had decided to go out and farm for Materials, and it those materials were definitely needed. He had only 26 at the moment and would need even more if he was to trade for some high level potions and food. "I guess Raise can wait a bit until I get some needed mats." He commented to himself as he raised his right hand and selected his inventory. Equipping his, Lancer set of equipment the man walked to the edge of the safe zone as the scarlet plate mail encased his body, and his Highwind was materialized over his shoulder. As he broke through the main gate, he immediately noticed a large protruding mound of dirt that situated itself a few hundred meters away. "Guess i will start there."

Edited by Lawfer

AS Lawfer made his way to the giant mound of dirt and clay, he brushed the long blonde hair from over his shoulder back to its resting place. The cries and squeals from the mound were nerve shattering, "I guess its time to play." He commented as he wrenched his spear from his shoulder and lowered his guard. Four massive ant-men scurried from the hole, only to be met by Lawfer. <Charge> activated and soon after <Trip Expand> engaged rending the four massive ants to pieces in a massive whirlwind from his serrated spear. "Well thats four down..." he commented as he took a step back and waited for the next wave of beasts.

ID: 60849
BD: 9+3= +1DMG
MD: Dead
LD:7 +4Mats

Lawfer: 144/144 HP l 25/36 EN (-12/+1) l SA Used: Trip Expand: -12 EN 12+3+1= 16*6= 96-18=78DMG + AOE

Antmen: 0/72 l 18Mit l 33DMG l  -78DMG

Edited by Lawfer

The thundering scurry of the mobs echoed below as Lawfer waited for the next horde of Antmen to exit their nest. With him easily dispatching the previous fiends, a smirk was riddled about his face. "If only hunting was this easy earlier on." He jested to himself as he watched the four antmen draw closer. Much like before, the dragoon lowered his stance and activated <Charge>. Flying forward, he stopped just outside of the monsters range and <Trip Expand> ignited once more. Slashing the antmen into oblivion. As Lawfer's inventory lit up like the fourth of july, he smiled once again. "I love getting that loot."

ID: 60870
LD:18= +4Mats, +1440 Col

Lawfer: 144/144 HP l 14/36 EN (-12/+1) l SA Used: Trip Expand: -12 EN 12+3+1= 16*6= 96-18=78DMG + AOE

Edited by Lawfer

Once again another horde could be heard from the bowels of the earth. Taking a deep breath, the blonde smiled. "Well it seems like we are going to have a little bit more fun." Looking up to his energy bar, Lawfer knew that after this wave of insects he would need to fall back and recover energy. "Since I already pulled the aggro I think I will retreat a little bit." He commented as he held his highwind tightly and ran back a few dozen meters as the horde of insect men followed. "This should be good enough." He stated as he charged forward and activated <Trip Expand> turning the four mobs into polygonal pixel dust. Turning around he sprinted away from the nest. "Time to rest..."

ID: 60871
BD: 5+3= 8
LD:10= +4Mats

Lawfer: 144/144 HP l 3/36 EN (-12/+1) l SA Used: Trip Expand: -12 EN 12+3= 15*6= 90-18=72DMG + AOE

Loot Total: +12 Mats, +1440 Col

Edited by Lawfer

Taking a seat on a larger than normal stone, the spearman looked towards the sky. "I think I'm going to have to thank Raise for the training." he paused for a moment to admire the beauty of the all encumbering sky. "I wonder if anything will change once I get closer to his level..." He asked himself as he placed his hand on his knee and changed his glance to a nearby stone. Observing it closely, he realized there was no difference between it and a regular stone. "Well cant win all the time." He jested before brushing some stray strands of hair from over his shoulder.

Mat Gathering
ID:60872  LD: 9= Fail

Loot Total: +12 Mats, +1440 Col

Edited by Lawfer

Raising his right hand, he opened his messages and scrolled through them. "Guess Raise is helping himself at Ryu's place." He stated with a slight smirk. Selecting the reply tab, 'Yo Raise... I'm up here on the 11th floor grabbing some mats. I'll be back in a few hours, make sure you save some brews for me. Also, if you exceed your set amount, Ryu will cut you off from my Tab, so dont get any funny ideas.' Hitting send, the dragoon chuckled. Ever since the blonde had met up with Tak and been dungeon diving he hadn't been spending as much time with his mentor. "Maybe next run I'll bring Raise. I still need to have a proper duel with him." Looking over his shoulder once more, he noticed a shimmering hunk of metal on the ground. "Got it!"

Mat Gathering
ID:60873  LD: 20= +1Mat

Loot Total: +13 Mats, +1440 Col

Edited by Lawfer

Looking up at his recovering energy bar, the spearman smiled. "Almost ready to go on the offensive again." He commented as a ping lit up his interface. 'Lawf... you really need to stop telling me that you will cut me off... You know it wont do anything except make me drink more. Besides Ryuu will keep serving me on your tab, he knows who is really in charge and it aint you.' Scoffing at the message initially, Lawfer began to laugh uncontrollably. "Guess I cant win them all." He stated as he looked around his little treasure grove once more. Nothing stood out to him as he placed both hands on his knees and popped up. "Ok looks like I'm ready for a few more waves." He stated as he began walking back into antman territory.

Mat Gathering
ID:60874  LD: 3= Fail

Loot Total: +13 Mats, +1440 Col

Edited by Lawfer

Drawing closer to the antman hole once more, Lawfer immediately noticed another group waiting outside trying to find him early. "Well that wont do." He jested as he gripped his Highwind tightly and lowered his stance. Pushing off his back foot in classic Lawfer fashion, <Charge> sent him flying forward landing dead in the middle of the four antman soldiers. "Hi guys!" Were the last soudns the mobs heard as <Trip expand> activated and lacerated the group of insect men, causing them to explode in SAO fashion, only leaving behind purple polygonal pixels in there wake. "And here comes the next round."

ID: 60875
LD:11= +4Mats, +1440 Col

Lawfer: 144/144 HP l 25/36 EN (-12/+1) l SA Used: Trip Expand: -12 EN 12+3= 15*6= 90-18=72DMG + AOE

Loot Total: +17 Mats, +2880 Col

Edited by Lawfer

Back pedaling a few steps, the scarlet dragoon anxiously awaited the arrival of the mutated ants turned antmen. "You would think by now they would know not to come up.... Not that I really care but they really aren't too bright."He stated in a nearly monotone voice, with only a few distinct pitch changes. "Ok... just need to bend the knees." he commented once more as he lowered his level and charged towards the group of mobs. <Trip Expand> once again activated and ripped apart the antmen at the carapace level sending there bodies to a early retirement. "I dont feel like going in much further." He commented as he backpedaled a bit to retreat from the ant nest. "Need to refill after the next wave."

ID: 60876
LD:8= +4Mats

Lawfer: 144/144 HP l 14/36 EN (-12/+1) l SA Used: Trip Expand: -12 EN 12+3+1= 16*6= 96-18=78DMG + AOE

Loot Total: +21 Mats, +2880 Col

Edited by Lawfer

"This will be my last go of it until i need to recharge." The blonde spearman stated as he retreated back just a bit as the scurrying below him began to reverberate through the mouth of the nest. Much like before, four enormous antmen made their way through the hole of the cave. "I'll be taking your mats guys." He stated as he activated <Charge> once more and shot forward. This time he thought he would play around and activated <Trip Expand> at the end of the charge and spun like a top while moving forward. The Hurricane of the spear tore the mobs asunder as Lawfer caught his balance and proceeded to run from the antmen nest to a nearby clearing. "Nappy time."

ID: 60877
LD:18= +4Mats, +1440 Col

Lawfer: 144/144 HP l 3/36 EN (-12/+1) l SA Used: Trip Expand: -12 EN 12+3= 15*6= 90-18=72DMG + AOE

Loot Total: +25 Mats, +4320 Col

Edited by Lawfer

"Hey there Delilah whats it like in New York city..." The dragoon began singing to himself as he looked up and marveled at the sky once more, as a cool breeze rolled through sending his hair back. "I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty yes you do..." He continued singing as he knelt down, then eventually took a seat on the grass. The thoughts of the real world began to flood through his head, and then those thoughts were crippled by the fact that he was enjoying himself in this game. "I guess I can only rely on getting much stronger and pushing past these thoughts." He finished his train of thought as he took a deep breath in then exhaled. Looking over his shoulder he didn't find anything out of the ordinary.

Mat Gathering
ID: 60878 LD: 6

Edited by Lawfer

Opening up his interface once more, he selected the most recent message from Raise, and began replying. 'Thats funny and here I thought you were smart enough to not push me. Imagine if I didn't show up again to 7th Heaven... I'm sure Ryuu would send the bill your way... But then again I dont think you're dumb enough to find out. Just so you know, I have another hour of Mat gathering to take care of before I head back. Tell Ryuu that I need 3 pints of pilsner waiting for me when I get there.' Hitting send, the blue-eyed spearman chuckled and extended his hands to the sky before collapsing backwards. Peering up to his floating energy bar once more he noticed it had filled to about 70 percent. "Ok just a little more time." He stated as he brought his hands to his side and grasped a rock, after examining it he threw it to the side.

Mat Gathering
ID: 60881 LD: 13

Edited by Lawfer

Looking down at the ground around him one more the spearman, tried to find some semblance of a material that might be worthwhile for either trading or crafting. But all of the rocks and stones were of no use to the man. Popping up from his seated position, he once again looked at his energy bar... "Ninety five percent.... I guess I could start heading back over to the anthill and by the time I get there all my energy should be recovered." He commented as he began walking towards the gigantic mound that spewed antmen. "Ok Im good to go..."

Mat Gathering
ID: 61108 LD: 14

Edited by Lawfer

"Before I head back to the abyss of Antmen killing.... I wonder if Cal and Tak want to help explore the anthill." Lawfer said to himself as he raised his right hand and scrolled through his messenger before selecting both Takao and Calrex. 'Hey Guys! I'm up here on the 11th floor right outside of Taft dealing with some antmen. I wanted to know if you guys wanted to head up and try to find a dungeon. Anyways... I'll see you two in a bit and after we can head to the pub and grab a few brews.' Hitting send, the spearman stopped walking towards the massive anthill. "Now we wait... I hope they dont take too long." he muttered as he bent his knees and sat down in luscious green grass.

"Eleventh floor..." Takao muttered to himself as he made his way from Taft's warp gate platform to the outer gates, his Inundator drawn and its handle grasped tightly as he made his way through the dirt paths. The eleventh floor shared some striking resemblances with the other more pleasant floors, which was perhaps why he didn't mind a lazy stroll through the grassy hills, yet lately he couldn't help but be on edge. He wasn't quite over the sensation that he might be stabbed in the back at any moment, although his detect skill did an excellent job of preventing anybody from sneaking up on him. Before long, Takao noticed Lawfer and raised his hand in greeting. "'ey Lawf. I passed a dungeon on the way here, we 'oughta get to it as soon as Cal comes by, 'fore somebody else finds it."

- -

Advanced Dungeon located.

ID ::  61382
LD :: 25
(14(LD) + 5(S&D) + 3(HoM) + 2(Reveal) + 1(Detect))

ID: 61418
Battle Dice: 10 (Accuracy +3) = 13 (+2 Damage)
Loot Dice: 19 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 21 (Materials Found)
Mob Dice: 1 (Evasion +2) = -1
Sword Art <<Horizontal Square>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (8 Energy Used / 57 Remaining)

"Why...are they...inviting me...so dang late again?"

Only moments before did Calrex recieve Takao's invite to join him and Lawfer once again on another advanced sub-dungeon as he had immediately dashed off to catch up to them. As they drew into sight he ripped the Grand Blade II from its sheath as he quickly used <<Charge>> dashing forward, passing by while yelling over to them at a faster rate of speaking, "HeyguyssorryI'mlate, let'sgetthisgoing!"

Leaping forward he triggered <<Horizontal Square>> while targeting the closest set of antmen, ones that seemed to bear a more shield-like arsenal. However, the surprise attack proved to be more than enough to take four of them out as the bluenette gave a few breaths to recover from his mad sprint, "Geezes, you guys could give me a bit more of a heads up or something next time? Heh, I'm not exactly the Flash over here."

Loot List:
4 Materials

Calrex: 295/295 | 57/65

Antman Paladin: 0/44 | 33 DMG 11 MIT (13+2+4 DMG * 4 Art - 11 MIT = 65)

11/15 Mobs Remaining

"Good to see you guys." Lawfer stated as he watched the two almost instantly appear after his hailing. Takao had found the dungeon and Calrex was the first one to draw fresh pixels. "This one is all on me Cal, I was out Material Gathering so I thought it would be a good idea for us to grab a dungeon as well..." He finished as he watched another batch of freakishly large antmen congregate in front of the party. "I'll Take the next batch." He stated as he activated <Charge> then let loose his Highwind shattering the newly pulled Antmen into pixels much like Cal. "For being larger than the previous ones, these guys are a lot easier than the soldier antmen that are top side.

ID: 61444
Battle Dice: 10 (Accuracy +3) = 13 (+2 Damage)
Loot Dice: 1
Mob Dice: Dead
Sword Art <<Hellish Twice>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated 

Lawfer: 144/144 | 29/36 (-8/+1

Antman Paladin: 0/44 | 33 DMG 11 MIT (12+2+3 DMG * 4 Art - 11 MIT = 57)

7/15 Mobs Remaining

Edited by Lawfer

"Probably 'cause dungeon monsters are typically only floor strength." Takao commented as Lawfer engaged the next group, his sword now resting by its flat across his shoulder. "Their spawning formula or whatever is probably more strict. Or somethin'. I'unno." He shrugged and watched as the four monsters turned to data fragments, and his eyes set upon the next group to approach. "I got dibs on next!" Takao called out, already spinning his sword into position and activating his «Charge» skill. He leapt forward and cut through each of the monsters in turn, destroying each with a well placed slice.

ID: 61460
BD: 3 + 3(ACC)

Takao: 261/261 (53/64) (+1/-8)
Sword Art: «Vertical Square»
Damage: 13(Base) + 5(Charge) = 18 * 4(SA) = 72 DMG

Antman Paladin: 0/44 (72 - 11(MIT) = -61HP)

3 Remaining

ID: 61516
Battle Dice: 5 (Accuracy +3 / Disguise +1) = 9
Loot Dice: 11 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 14 (No Materials Found)
Mob Dice: 8 (Evasion +2 / Disguise +1) = 5
Sword Art <<Horizontal Square>> Activated / <<Disguise Activated>> / <<Charge>> Activated (8 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 50 Remaining)

"I guess that leaves only a few more right?!"

As Lawfer and Takao unleashed their attacks and cut down another eight mobs Calrex looked over to see one last group that seemed to be guarding a large doorway, most likely the entrance to the sub-dungeon boss room. Quickly rushing forward he triggered his <<Horizontal Square>> Sword Art and <<Charge>> skill. However, as he saw the army of ant men directing their weapons at him he also quickly added in <<Disguise>> as his avatar briefly took the form of their ranks, causing them to hesitate for a second as he slipped past their blades and quickly cut them down.

"Alright, that should be the last of them. Feeling good for the boss now, or should we give it a few seconds?"

Calrex: 295/295 | 50/65

Antman Paladin: 0/44 | 33 DMG 11 MIT (13+4 DMG * 4 Art - 11 MIT = 57)

0/15 Mobs Remaining

• 2 weeks later...

"Im feeling good about this one." Lawfer commented as he ushered his companions to the final doorway leading to the boss room. Judging from the mobs in the area, he had guessed that it would be related. Pushing through the door way, Lawfer simply shook his head as he gazed upon the ginormous Queen at that seemed to lay prone spitting out eggs at its rear. "Well this is mostly disgusting he commented as he spun his Highwind in his hand. I think I will hop in first and see if there is any real threat." As he finished, Charge activated ans he appeared before the queens body. <Southern Imperial Cross> Initiated and with a flurry of strikes he managed to stun the creature. 

ID: 61935
Battle Dice: 5 (Accuracy +3) = 8
Loot Dice: 19
Mob Dice: Stunned
Sword Art <<Southern Imperial Cross>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated 

Lawfer: 144/144 | 17/36 (-13/+1) 12+3=15*10=150DMG + Stun

Queen Ant: 620/770  l  121 DMG l   (-150DMG)

Edited by Lawfer