[PP-F8] Sub-Dungeon Exploring (Oikawa)

Hikoru sighed and waited outside the gates of the 8th floor town. He was supposed to go on a Sub-Dungeon with his ally, Oikawa, to gain some SP and get as close to level 50 as he could before they passed the 20th floor. His friend has already hit it, and he was hoping that he could do the same thing. He sighed and relaxed a bit, making sure all his items were equipped. His time in the shadows was teaching him how to hide well. He was soon to be a true Master of the Shadows, but it would take him time to do it. He sighed and rested as he thought of different ways that he could help with the upcoming boss fight, soon lost in thought.

The eighth floor again?, pondered the blonde as he strolled across one of the various suspended bridges linking tree to tree. His tan pea coat lightly fluttered in the wind behind him with each step he took. Rapier hanging off his hip, the man pressed past the bridge leading back to the settlement of Florenthia Village and instead headed for the meet up spot where Hikoru had requested his assistance in locating yet another Sub-Dungeon. Given he had finally acquired Martial Arts, his ability to help clear the various mobs would be far easier. Approaching the area, Oikawa called out to the dagger user, unsure if he was stealthed or just hiding in plain sight.

"Hik, you here?"

Hikoru's head lifted up when he heard his friend call his name. He breathed and looked around, seeing him on a rope bridge. He breathed and climbed up a tree, entering stealth and jumping from tree to tree, until he was behind him. He breathed and leapt down, doing a frontflip and landing with a roll, causing the bridge to bounce violently under him, and he stood still as it settled. He stood, and gave a nod to his friend,a small smile on his lips

"That would be 2-0 for Hik for stylish entry." He said with a small laugh. He breathed and grabbed his dagger, spinning it in his hand and looking at it. A small idea within his mind "I may have to try that sometime...." He said, drifting off into thought. But soon he came back and looked at his friend, giving him a nod "Alright, let's get moving" He said, looking at where they could go

At first, there was no answer. Just the small howl of the wind as it whistled past the blonde. Despite the minor gust, a rather unusual rustle of leaves caught his attention as it moved from tree to tree. Suddenly, the bridge beneath him wobbled violently. Spinning around, he caught Hikoru just as he uncloaked from stealth and commented on his second fancy entrance in their time grouping up. Nodding, the blonde agreed that they should move along. Looking towards Hikoru, he inquired. "Any place in particular you were wanting to search?"

Hikoru nodded as he asked if there was any particular area he wanted to go, and he shrugged, looking around and trying to see if anything caught his eye. As he looked, he really couldn't find any specific area, but he knew that the forest was a good place to look, as it usually held a few well kept and secret places. He breathed and pointed in the area, sheathing his dagger and looking down. Not seeing that the bridge was that far from the water underneath, he gave a nod to Oikawa and turned to face him, then jumping over the rope into the water. He came to the surface and waved up to Oikawa

"You can go around, I just wanted to go for a swim!" He said with a small laugh.

"Around? You know those waters are creature infested right? There's a reason the village suspended above them." Shaking his head, the blonde wondered if the warning would fall on deaf ears as the brunette below waded through the murky waters. Deciding to press on, Oikawa rounded the next corner and activated his <Reveal> Skill. His eyes suddenly illuminated a faint golden glow as he scanned the area for any signs of Sub-Dungeons. While clues were in fact scarce, he did manage to find a peculiar ore he could craft with.

ID: 61212 LD: 19 (11+8) [+1 Material. Loot Total: 1 Material.]

Edited by Oikawa

Hikoru breathed as he swam up to the shore, shaking off the water in his hair and cleaning off his glasses, sighing and waiting for the water to dry as he started to look for materials. He started to go through the different grasses and shrubs to see if he could find anything between the shrubs and the trees. But sadly, nothing could be found. He breathed and lurked back into the shadows, jumping around and doing his best to make it back to his friend that was also searching, and soon jumped down beside him

"Didn't really find anything down there." He said with a sigh "Let's see if we can find anything around here" He said as he continued forward, continuing to search for materials

ID: 61630

LD: 11+1=12

"What did you actually expect to find in those waters hehe? Your lucky some amphibious mob didn't try to swallow you whole. I'm willing to bet the Swamp King still lurks in these waters. That aside, lets continue looking." Keeping <Reveal> active, Oikawa continued to search the surrounding area. His gaze piercing through the thin veil of most objects, allowing him to see through them. Sweeping his eyes from one side to the next, he managed to spot yet another material for crafting. "Sadly, my luck only extends to finding ores apparently."

ID: 61633 LD: 16 (8+8) [+1 Material. Loot Total: 2 Materials.]

Edited by Oikawa

Hikoru just laughed as he talked to him about the Swamp King, and just sighed as he continued to look for materials in the area around him. He looked in the cracks of trees and under the leaves of the shrubs. He sighed as he looked around, and saw something in the crack of a tree. He looked to find a gem within the tree, and pulled on it, tugging until the bark finally let it go. He sighed and smiled, pocketing it with a small laugh

"I guess I have a bit more luck." He said with a small chuckle, then sighed and went back to searching for items

ID: 61634

LD: 15+1=16

Acquired Materials: 1

"A bit more eh? Well help me find a Demonic I can use and I'll outfit you with free smith gear, artisan gear and alchemical items hehe." The blonde was mostly joking; but if Hikoru could pull a Demonic tiered item out of thin air, he'd be all for holding up his end of the bargain. Shaking his head of the thoughts, Oikawa resumed scanning the area. They had had pushed quite a bit further into the floors depths, not that he felt endangered; but he knew from here on out, they would definitely need to keep their guard up. Just as they passed over another bridge, the rapier wielder spotted another path leading to a lower area. "Lets head that way?"

ID: 61649 LD: 9 (1+8) [+0 Material. Loot Total: 2 Materials.]

Edited by Oikawa

Hikoru laughed as he asked if he could make a demonic weapon appear out of nowhere, and just breathed. That was a dream of his, to have a demonic weapon. But to his dismay, it wasn't going to happen anytime soon. He wasn't having the best of luck nowadays at the boss fights, and like heck he was going to get lucky anytime soon. He just sighed and continued forward, looking for more materials. He looked and soon found one, pocketing it and laughing slightly

"With my luck, I wouldn't get a demonic... I'm just good at finding materials." He said with a small chuckle

ID: 61651

LD: 16+1=17

Acquired Materials: 2

Taking the lead once again, Oikawa shrugged as Hikoru made mention that he could not produce Demonic out of thin air. "That's a shame. If I cold find a merchant with a high enough rank, I'd just have them upgrade my rares to perfects with Unique attributes. But alas, even that seems about as easy as getting one from the boss fight." Shaking his head, he continued to scour the area for clues for a hidden dungeon. His luck striking out once more as they continued along. He did however manage to find another material.

ID: 61659 LD: 21 (13+8) [+1 Material. Loot Total: 3 Materials.]

Edited by Oikawa

Hikoru laughed as he said something about a Merchant, and looked at the player, giving a small nod and pointing to himself with his thumb, a small smirk on his face

"Well, your looking at one of the top merchants in this game..." Then he lowered his thumb, looking downcast at the ground "But nowadays.... I'm thinking of closing up shop... It's not as fun as it used to be, and I barely get any business... I wish I could change to like, an Alchemist or maybe a Blacksmith... Heck, i'd even become a cook, because I could help others and myself... But it isn't going to happen..." He said with a small sigh. He looked to find another material right at his feet. He bent down and picked it up, pocketing it without another word

ID: 61691

LD: 17+1=18

Acquired Materials: 3

"That's right, you are a merchant. I always forget who is aside from Baldur and that's because we trade business. In exchange for buying from me, I ask him to upgrade rapiers and katanas in hopes that he gets a unique enhancement on them. Speaking of which, I should drop off a new sett of rapiers and katanas. Hopefully he has some time to dedicate to it." Shaking his head, Oikawa continued to look through the swamp like area. They had still not managed to locate any clues towards a Sub-Dungeon. Having only managed to find materials, he continued to procure them as they moved along.

ID: 61699 LD: 21 (13+8) [+1 Material. Loot Total: 4 Materials.]

Edited by Oikawa

Hikoru just sighed and laughed as he heard him talk about another merchant he worked with, and just gave a small chuckle. Doing jobs like that were no longer fun... But alas, there was nothing he could do. He was stuck a Merchant, and there was no way that he could change it, even if he had begged the creator of this game himself. He just sighed, and gave a nod in the direction of his companion as he found another material nearby

"Yeah... well, I hope he can become the best Merchant in Aincrad..." He said, a tone of malice in his voice as it had once been his own goal.

ID: 61700

LD: 19+1=20 

Acquired Materials: 4

"Hey don't be so down on yourself Hik. There could be far worse things than being a Merchant in this game. So pick your head up and follow me. There's a Sub-Dungeon up ahead with our names on it." Tearing across the bridge before them, Oikawa spotted a hole in one of the various trees lining the walkway. Nodding to Hikoru, the blonde took off full sprint before plunging into the hole and sliding to the bottom. Reaching the ground, he immediately drew his rapier as Lemur's once again seemed to make an appearance around them. Calling up to Hik, Oikawa explained the situation. "About fifteen or so lemurs are down here. Another big brute is laying low in the corner."

Stats:

Spoiler

Stats:
211 HP
50 Energy
3 Accuracy
1 Evasion
13 Base Damage
30 Mitigation

Items
Orochi // +6 Damage
Ring of Beelzebub // +2 Accuracy & 1 Evasion
Leopard Plushy// +2 Loot Die

Skills
One Handed Rapier | Rank 5
Search & Detect | Rank 4
Light Armour | Rank 5
Charge | Rank 3
Battle Healing | Rank 1

Meditation
Concentration
Survival
Martial Arts | Rank 2

Skill Mods
Athletics
Reveal
Precision

ID: 61702 LD: 26 (18+8) [Sub-Dungeon Found. Loot Total: 4 Materials.]

Oikawa: 211/211 E: 50/50

Hikoru: ???/??? E: ??/??

Leaping Lemur 1: 32/32 D: 24

Leaping Lemur 2: 32/32 D: 24

Leaping Lemur 3: 32/32 D: 24

Leaping Lemur 4: 32/32 D: 24

Leaping Lemur 5: 32/32 D: 24

Leaping Lemur 6: 32/32 D: 24

Leaping Lemur 7: 32/32 D: 24

Leaping Lemur 8: 32/32 D: 24

[0/15] Dungeon Mobs Defeated, [0/1] Dungeon Boss Defeated

Edited by Oikawa

Hikoru breathed as he looked to see that Oikawa had found yet another sub-dungeon. He just gave a small chuckle and charged forward, using his weak AoE to attack half of the creatures that were standing there. He landed behind him and gave a small sigh, then a small chuckle soon followed

"Just worry about the other 4, I have the rest of these ape-wannabes." He said with a small chuckle. He stood and held his Dagger, giving another laugh and pointing a finger to the creatures "Come at me, and don't be shy..." He said with a small laugh. He awaited his comrades attack before he took another attack.

ID: 61704

BD: 5+4=9

Hikoru used Round Accel: 2x1=2x13=26 Damage to Lemur's 1-4

Spoiler

Stats:
153 HP
37 Energy
+4 Accuracy
+3 Evasion
13 Base Damage
38 Mitigation

Items
Eclipse of Shadows MK.2 (Dagger) +6 Damage
Shadowed Eclipse MK. 2 (Light Armor) +2 Evasion +18 MIT
Eclipsed Pendant MK. 2 (Lucky Charm) +1 Evasion +2 Accuracy
Sutetchi (Familiar): +1 Accuracy

Battle Ready Inventory
None

Skills
Rank 5 Dagger
Rank 4 Light Armor
Rank 2 Sneak and Hide
Rank 1 Search and Detect
Rank 0 Martial Arts
Rank 0 Shadowed Path
Concentration
Survival

Skill Mods
Athletics (+5 HP +1 Damage)
Precision (+1 Accuracy)

Oikawa: 211/211 E: 50/50

Hikoru: 153/153 E: 33/37

Leaping Lemur 1: 6/32 D: 24 (-26)

Leaping Lemur 2: 6/32 D: 24 (-26)

Leaping Lemur 3: 6/32 D: 24 (-26)

Leaping Lemur 4: 6/32 D: 24 (-26)

Leaping Lemur 5: 32/32 D: 24

Leaping Lemur 6: 32/32 D: 24

Leaping Lemur 7: 32/32 D: 24

Leaping Lemur 8: 32/32 D: 24

[0/15] Dungeon Mobs Defeated, [0/1] Dungeon Boss Defeated

"Alright then. I leave them to you." Not hesitating, the blonde charged towards four of the mobs within his reach. Stepping forward, he raised his left arm while simultaneously cocking back his rapier, quickly activating the pre-motion for Sweep. Letting the power grow, he charged in and unleashed a flurry of jabs and thrusts unto the group of mobs, quickly decimating them all with his minimal level AoE attack. Wiping his blade in the ground of the dungeon. He gestured for the rest of the lemurs to attack. He and Hikoru needed a better challenge than this.

ID: 61705 BD: 11 (8+ 3) LD: 21 (13+8) MD: 3 [Sweep: 13 + 3 = 16 x 2 = 32]

Oikawa: 211/211 E: 46/50 (-4 E) [+4 Materials. Loot Total: 8 Materials.]

Hikoru: 153/153 E: 33/37

Leaping Lemur 1: 6/32 D: 24

Leaping Lemur 2: 6/32 D: 24

Leaping Lemur 3: 6/32 D: 24

Leaping Lemur 4: 6/32 D: 24

[4/15] Dungeon Mobs Defeated, [0/1] Dungeon Boss Defeated

Edited by Oikawa

Hikoru breathed and charged for the tiny creatures once more, using his attack and finishing them off quickly. He only gave a small chuckle and sheathed his Dagger as they poofed into pixels behind him, almost like an action shot in a movie. He gave a nod and another laugh, looking at his friend

"Okay, these are becoming too easy... next time, lets try Floor 9 shall we?" He asked, seeing if his friend would be up for a better challenge, and better yet, another change to look for a sub-dungeon with his comrade. He gave a small laugh and awaited to fight the next few mobs that were next on his hit list.

ID: 61707

BD: 9 (Crit!)

Hikoru used Round Accel: 2x1=2x14=28 Damage to Lemur's 1-4

Oikawa: 211/211 E: 46/50

Hikoru: 153/153 E: 30/37 (+1 -4)

Leaping Lemur 1: 0/32 D: 24 (-28)

Leaping Lemur 2: 0/32 D: 24 (-28)

Leaping Lemur 3: 0/32 D: 24 (-28)

Leaping Lemur 4: 0/32 D: 24 (-28)

[8/15] Dungeon Mobs Defeated, [0/1] Dungeon Boss Defeated

"Yeah floor nine might certainly provide a better challenge because this is just pathetic haha." Tugging on his rapier once more, he gripped the handle in anticipation as eight more lemurs glided into the area. "You take the four on the left, and I'll take the four on the right." After having delegated who would take who, Oikawa leaped forward and instantly began the assault on the lemurs. His blade ripped through air rather than lemur however as the nimble creatures evaded his attacks. "Despite my misses, I wonder where the boss is at? I'm ready for a challenge already."

ID: 61711 BD: 4 (1+ 3) [Sweep: 13 + 3 = 16 x 2 = 32]

Oikawa: 211/211 E: 45/50 (+1/-2 E) [+0 Materials. Loot Total: 8 Materials.]

Hikoru: 153/153 E: 33/37

Leaping Lemur 9: 32/32 D: 24

Leaping Lemur 10: 32/32 D: 24

Leaping Lemur 11: 32/32 D: 24

Leaping Lemur 12: 32/32 D: 24

Leaping Lemur 13: 32/32 D: 24

Leaping Lemur 14: 32/32 D: 24

Leaping Lemur 15: 32/32 D: 24

Leaping Lemur 16: 32/32 D: 24

[8/15] Dungeon Mobs Defeated, [0/1] Dungeon Boss Defeated