[OP-F1] personal investigation

Haio had opens his eyes after joining the community of sao of the first time, it seemed he was a bit late on waking from his sleep as players were long gone "where am I?" he stated as he lifted himself up to a seated position, this was a place which no longer resembled his room. He placed his hand over his forehead as he thought of what happened, but it left him with a blurried image "Damn my parents are going to trip when they found out I did that again!" he refer to the fact of falling asleep inside a game. His hand swiftly found there way to the menu you screen, then scrolled down towards the log-out button and pressed it: or he would've If there was one. Noticing this glitch he rose to his feet, and looked around there must've been someone who could tell him what happened.

The young man drove through the town with a sense of purpose. Today was the day he was going to buy his first meal. He had been going hungry for a while he was wondering what was the mechanics behind it but finally he'd come to his senses. Usually he was a very Thrifty person but today he was feeling on the Wild Side ordering something that three people needed to eat so that one. He looked I'll cross the street and saw a man who looked as confused as he did. He took this moment and observe him and realize that the qualities that he once had. Now he was still but I knew but he understood the general possibilities of it. These possibilities of course mean the world of swords and the ability to move oneself in a way on restricted by the old world. He approached the young man and placed his hand over his shoulder. "Confused?" He said he looks a boy or judging him for his height and stature. He smiled and patted him on top of their head meaning no offense of course this is his way of saying hello how are you. After he did it he felt about it and express his apologies for how awkward he had make the situation.

Haio through scrolled the menu a few times, ignoring all the eyes which stared upon him. He scrolled  though the setting accidently my change the language "damnit!" he stated, staring at the screen; in those moments he felt a hand placed on his shoulder, he turned to him acknowledging him "wait you mean it's not a glitch? what exactly happened while I was out: all I remember was a blackhole like substance sucking me into the ground?" he questioned the man who now had his whole attention until his stomach rumbled, his eye averted down to his stomach. Who knew how long it's been sionce he had been asleep, but he knew however long it's been he had yet to eat.

Young man look him over," you know what I haven't eaten in awhile and I'm famished, how about we discuss this over dinner?" Emotions in a friendly manner to indicate a moment of peace for the confusion fellow. As they walked he discussed with him the why and when things occurred. You didn't expect him to find any reasonable Clarity upon this information but he expected him to understand at least. He had understood the boys lack of Direction because he felt that himself. He saw himself as a person who was supposed to be on the front lines but it was fast asleep before that day they started and miss the Call of Duty. He bounced the thought around in his mind a little bit and played with the thought of what it would be like if he remembered. But then he thusly turned his attention back to the confused young man as they reached the destination a restaurant.

Haio walked side-by-side with the man who was currently explaining the situation to him, he was shook by the amount of things he was told About the game. If I had listened to my father, I wouldn't be in this situation. I'd be on the outside staring in. Ty arrived at the restaurant with the man whose name, he'd yet to know "excuse me, sir what exactly is you're name?" Haio asked of the man who stood beside him, he was only preparing the man for the bigger question once new answered "I font have any money, I don't believe I could pay for my food. By any chance do you think you could pay for mine as well as your Own?" he asking assuming they were buying separate plates, unless it was something big which would hold the both of them. I'm sorry dad, but mom is right you gotta let me do what i want some time. Ty Watched the man's reaction to his words hoping that the situation would play out in his favor "I'll go hunt it back, but I cane read my display screen so I can't tell what my hp is at!" he offered. this opportunity must be God given, I won't lose not until I see you. I'll find you and challenge you to duel, for sure

Edited by Haio
Forgot a word, or two.

Akeidan laughed heartily at the young lad's complete innocence. "My name is Akeidan Juryoku." He said as if it was a glorious titlw that only few got to hear. In the moment he moved his new friend within the restuarants walls. He order for both of them, and look onward. He attention snapped back to the young man, who seemed to be struggling with some internal conflict. "My boy, I invited you so I'll pay." He answered with a complete disinterest in money. the waiter came and placed the food in the front of them, and fellow began to talk gibberish. " By the way..." he said cause he didn't understand want the boy was saying," What is your name?"

"My name is haio, Tyson lawless!" he stated as he began to devour the food which rested on his plate, leaving only scraps that were worthy of a pet. He gripped the cup in both of his hands, Then took light small sips from the cup: damping the food which rested in his throat, letting It get washed away By the cool substance which resides in his cup. "I was say, I ended up changing the language of my menu, and was wonder if you knew what the hp is for someone with one skill?" he questioned, trying to farther his knowledge of this game which would now be his life.

mom you're the only one who trust that I'd be able to, and be cause of that i gotta beat him. dad, I trust that you'll take care of my mom since, I'm not around to stop her to from arguing with everyone. Alright lets get to finding him.

"Lawless... huh? Ever a rejected soul if I saw one." He said," The answer to that question is 4." 

Akeidan, was a lost soul too. After, he was kicked out of martial arts school for his form, he became a Vestige of who he truly was. "Us, Rejects, have to stick together man. So tell were you asking about the HP?" He stared deep into his eyes.  He rose to his feet and looked his new friend over. He was lacking of any power or form. In this state he would be ill equipped to fight anything or overcome anyone.

In his normal fashion of wandering the floors of Aincrad, the wanderer is spotted wandering the 1st floor's Town of Beginnings. He's normally not found wandering these lower floors. No, not since he's mastered his Katana Skill. All that's left is to reach grandmaster..

As he enters town, he spots a group of newcomers. One in particular, is the unfamiliar face from the last time he was in the 1st floor. Wanting to keep his distance, the wanderer stayed in the shadows as he observed the two. The last he saw the familiar face, he had a lot of fighting spirit. He had.. potential. Perhaps, he's gotten stronger now.

Stealthed - LD 10+ to find

He was midsentence and a cold pain went down his spine. He looked around but saw no one. He could shake the feeling that eyes were once trained on him. He began to think about the possibilities and the only person that made the most logistical sense was Rain. Mostly because wandering is in his title, but he didn't see him. So he dismissed this for a flash of paranoia. 

He grimaced and sighed, and paused to sip from his glass. He didn't much like Rain.

Ty stated at akeidan who seemed to be the one unconfortable after asking a talking for a while. "Are you okay?" He asked looked out towards the door, he was unable to see anyone outside. "When I first logged in, I forgot to read the instructions since normally you can ask someone and get the information!" He stated. Ty seemed to be full from eating, and was deeply in need of a bit of exercise; he now consturcted a plan to face off an monster with the help of akeidan "by the term lost soul, are you refering to those inside the game; or was that a gaming term before vrmmorpg?" he questioned, once he answer that question he'd ask another one "can you assist me in fighting some monsters on floor one?"

The wanderer still kept his distance from the two as they talked among themselves. "Ooohhh.. planning on slaying mobs now I see. Best be careful lads, Those mobs are a handful in early levels" As he skulked about, he decided to stick close to the two. Especially out in the fields. Two low levels rushing off into the fields without some better equipment? Preposterous! No, it's best if the wanderer kept his distance. Like an unseen guide for the lower lads. One day, they'll be hitting the frontlines like how soon the wanderer would be. Maybe not sooo soon, but maybe in another month or two. He's been raking up levels like crazy recently so at this rate, it's inevitable. "Right... enough about myself, now what are those rascals up to now." The wanderer's eyes studied the two as they began to do whatever it is they do.

"a fight, you say? I am game.". He said as he disregard this feelings of paranoia. This would be the first time that he face a monster with intent to kill. He grabbed his blade firmly in one hand. "Shall we?" He said, his voice was so ecstatic that so you could feel the electric in the air. "Perhaps we should buy supplies before we leave aye?" 

The feeling of the air did not change however no matter how excited he got. But he was willing to give it a try to ignore it if there was a big payout in the end.